All Comments on 'All Things Come... Vol. 2 Ch. 11'

by satyricon.21

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TelozTelozover 16 years ago
Excellent...

I think this is the first story on Literotica for which I've scored a consistent five for every chapter. The standard of writing is excellent, the characters well drawn and the plot well thought out. The icing on the cake is that the tale is truly erotic! The cherry on the icing is the way one could see the author develop as the tale progressed.

The proper use of words and the lack of typos was a welcome change from the run-of-the-mill offerings on this site. Truthfully, I could only come up with one criticism and that was the author's habit of leading into the next bit of dialogue from the end of the previous paragraph rather than the start of the new one. It was rather disconcerting at first, but it was possible to get used to it.

All in all a Literotical tour-de-force! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Indiana man

I hate it so much that the novel is over,I have been rreading and rereading it for ever so long and I simply loved it. Good job and thank you--Dave

toolman4243toolman4243over 13 years ago

Simply an amazing story and loved the ending. I'm glad you gave us a happy ending instead of a sad 1 like some authors like to do. I understand why they do that, but i find the joyful endings so much more fulfilling. Thanks alot for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Always...

I always come back to read this when I need cheering up. Thank you!

GulfMisprintGulfMisprintover 12 years ago
Thank you

I think the part I liked the best is how well he succeeded in his role as teacher. I've had a few successes in my time, but none like that. To me, that's the kind of love story we need more of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great work

A love story well told is a lifetime gift. Thank you!

tompo296tompo296over 11 years ago
Just Brilliant

I have just finished the saga of 'Luke Lancer' and have loved it. Well done for making me me feel so emotional now that it's over. My main wish would be to have the stamina of Luke and his insight. Congratulations once again.

Evil52Evil52about 9 years ago
Wonderful

You have a great talent. I couldn't stop reading until you finished. Only one thing, next time have the hero say something other than repeating "I am who I am". It gets a little redundant.

Hale1Hale1over 8 years ago
Not redundant

It's classic!

MacAngus69MacAngus69over 8 years ago
Outstanding!

Such a fantastic storyline that was erotic, sensual, loving all rolled and linked together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Splendid writing

A satisfying storyline, complex, healthy and compelling characters and a tasty emotional matrix for them to play in!

I thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Meh

Not much of a story, more like a fuckfest with some sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Honest critique....

Tad bit rushed. Then again all things come to an end. Or was it all things come to those who wait? This series was was the best I have read in some time. I could nit pick, but why ruin it. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous