All Comments on 'All Under Control Ch. 03'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can’t wait to see where this goes, thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was expecting the two of them going farther than in the open building, and at the party, for me a little more would of been nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A brilliant story. Hope that the next part is coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love your writing style, it’s all very realistic and sexy af. I’m a big fan. That said this story is still terrifying to me.

The end of this chapter was gut wrenching, clichés exist for a good reason and in this case the applicable one is “Power corrupts…” The nightmare scenario of him doing exactly what she asked him not to turning her into a fucktoy puppet. Playing with the mind is a very dangerous thing there’s a strong possibility that he might never get her back. The comment about erasing her memories was for me like a punch to the gut, I’ve always had a bad memory and my husband has jokingly told me a story about something I’ve said or done that isn’t true and I’ve believed it.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm done with this. This mean shit pisses me off! Have you ever heard of too far? It was fun in the first few chapters, but now it's it's dumb for him and her and from the descriptions of the coming chapters it get worse. That's torture, not sexy.

cat833942cat833942about 1 year ago

Not sure her bringing up being a puppet is actually asking for this, but she does keep on pushing for more and more, and her subconscious is clearly fully on board with all of this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES