All Comments on 'All Under Control Ch. 06'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like it! But def loved Mina being edged constantly. Maybe include a way for her to be edged 24/7 (or almost) with the chastity belt on?

Great work!! Can’t wait to keep reading!! =)

Breaker_Of_ChainsBreaker_Of_Chainsalmost 2 years ago

This is...so horribly abusive and wrong on so many levels. Hypnotism doesn't work like this. I have an uncle who does it for a show on stage. It can work for a few minutes, but after a while the brain rebalances the chemicals and resets. Plus, people grow to have an 'immunity' to the suggestions.

Anyone who likes this enjoys reading about people abusing their 'loved' ones. It's so sad and disgusting and I'm happy for the new generation of BDSM practitioners who are really working to make the community safe and consensual.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayalmost 2 years ago

Phew. Too intense of total power exchange for me, but it is well written. And I know that if she truly started to change her mind that Cam would stop and they could recover.

But now I'm of course curious as to how that hotel is going to pan out, you got something up your sleeve with that one.

JulianneMerrittJulianneMerrittalmost 2 years ago

It's always disappointing how people on literotica browse a sight for kink and then turn around and shame people kinkier than them. I've been absolutely loving this story, and the combination of push and care in their relation ship is absolutely lovely. I'm definitely refreshing literotica every day in the hopes of a new installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I don't think we should settle for Bree. It is worth taking more girls and filming more videos for Mina) Each girl with her own special personality and hair color.

And me too disappointed by the assholes who criticize people for "wrong fantasies." These are FANTASIES, I repeat FANTASIES!! They don't have to be realistic or reasonable...

Hey, here's my suggestion: Find on this site a story about alien tentacles raping women. And write a comment about how insultingly unrealistic this story is. And how glad you are that the current generation of people who have sex are striving to make sex more realistic.

notanauthornotanauthorover 1 year ago

Love this story. I am reading it for the first time. I understand the appeal of Bree, but to be honest, Mings complex and submissive character is much more entertaining (for me as a reader)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Amazing ending for the couple!

Really don’t like the Bree parts, but happy where they have ended up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES