All Under Control Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You took your sentencing pretty calmly," I said.

"You worked it out for me already. Downside is months, but the likelihood of the right guess being the thousandth one is pretty slim. I should only have to guess half the numbers on average."

I could hear the faintest trace of smug satisfaction in her voice.

"I can wait a few weeks," she finished.

"Good work Mina. You mathed. One thing not in your equation though."

Mina began to frown. "What?"

"I'm free to guess as well."

"So?"

I could see the realisation dawn on her face.

"Bastard," she breathed, "You wouldn't."

"Of course I would. If I get it open, I change the code, you go back to guessing from zero."

I kissed her, feeling the rigid tension in her body.

"And I get up earlier than you do, and I go to bed later. More guesses means more chance of me unlocking it."

"I can still guess," she muttered, defiantly.

"So, you still have a chance?"

"Yeah."

I smiled at her. "Okay, three guesses, all yours. Be my guest."

Mina shot me a look but turned quickly to the keypad. She hesitated for a moment and then tapped in three digits. The lock didn't click.

"One down."

"If I get it, you'll unlock me, though? Promise?"

"Cross my heart."

Mina frowned, nibbling her bottom lip. I could tell that the frustration was getting to her. She punched in another guess.

"Oops. One more go."

"Cam...," she murmured, scowling at me.

"What?"

"Not helping."

"Want me to tell you what the odds are now of a correct guess?"

Mina punched another combination into the keypad quickly. The lock didn't open. Mina stared at it for a moment, and then shrugged.

"Three down, nine hundred and ninety-seven to go," she conceded.

"If you remember what you already guessed."

Mina gave me a little sly smile. "No problem."

I held her gaze, until her little cocky smile began to falter. "Sure?" I asked.

"Sure. I...."

I tapped her forehead lightly with a finger. Her eyes went wide with shock.

"What...?" she stammered, "What did you do?"

"Having trouble, Mina?"

She gaped at me, brows furrowing as she struggled.

"I don't... uh, I can't remember the numbers. You tricked me," she gasped, eyes wide.

"You should have seen it coming. I said permanent. I meant it."

"No. Wait!"

Even though we were in public, standing in the middle of the car park, my hand went under her skirt to press against the latex panties covering her crotch. I pressed lightly on the little steel insert locked over her clit and between her pussy lips. My fingers traced the edges of her labia under the latex, feeling the twin spots where a little steel ring emerged from one lip and penetrated the opposing lip, embedding itself in the stainless-steel rod held in place in her slit, locking her together. I traced up to feel the tip of the rod as it flared out to shield her clit. Her eyes were wide.

I picked up the safe and dropped it onto the back seat.

"Please Cam, don't," she moaned, desperate now, "I only thought it was going to be weeks. Please don't. I'll do anything."

In answer, I led her around to the passenger side and opened the door for her.

"Yes Mina, you will. By the time that safe door finally opens, you'll do anything I want."

Gently I pushed her down into the passenger seat and closed the door. I strode around the front of the car, watching Mina's pained expression through the windscreen. She looked hopeless, lost. I knew I was being too cruel, but part of me couldn't help myself. That was the revelation: I had come to realise that I needed the control as much as she needed the denial. We were quite a pair.

I slid into the driver's seat and closed my door, but didn't turn the engine on just yet.

"Cam...," she began.

"No," I interjected, "Save your mouth for other things."

Staring straight ahead, I reached down to my jeans and undid my zip, extracting my hardening cock from the confines of my underwear. I placed my hands on the steering wheel and paused.

The seconds ticked by in silence, my manhood exposed, waiting. Mina had just been told that from now, the denial games were open-ended, policed by the cold electronic logic of the safe's keypad. She couldn't plead with it, couldn't bargain. Even a safeword was useless: she had literally no options. I could only imagine how helpless it made her feel. The only question was whether I had gone too far, whether she would finally rebel against my ruthlessness, or whether she would succumb and become the compliant toy that I knew she'd always secretly yearned to be. Sitting in the carpark in front of Harbinger's, we had arrived at the moment of truth.

Mina leaned across and I felt her lips wrap around the tip of my manhood, giving me my answer. I stroked her soft, blonde hair with my hand as she began to suck me into her mouth. I could feel the soft pressure of her tongue against my shaft. Mina was in no hurry, working me expertly in her mouth, letting me relish every movement of her lips and tongue, playing with me, building up the exquisite sensations until I gasped.

Mina continued, going deeper, pressing my tip into the tightness of her throat. She swallowed, contracting around me, sending waves of pleasure into my tightening groin. I had half-feared that Mina would have tried to take revenge on me somehow for imprisoning her vagina in its little steel jail, but instead she was treated me to a spectacular blow job, bringing me to the very edge of ejaculation, pulling off to tease my tip and lick my pre-cum, holding me back until I began to twitch with every kiss and suck. Then she bore down fully onto me half a dozen times, until I was deep in her throat. It was too much, and I shot into her waiting mouth, filling her throat with my seed.

Mina continued to suck, sending my cock into spasms as I ejaculated more of my load, milking me completely. Finally, she popped off my tip and sat back in her chair, leaving my cock glistening and erect. I heard her swallow.

"Leave it out," she said in a low voice, "But let's get out of here. I might want to see how you taste on the freeway."

---

Later that night, I cooked her favourite meal and opened a bottle of the expensive red. We talked easily, discussing work and friends. I was acutely aware of what I had said to her in the car park, but she didn't bring it up. Maybe she would at a later opportunity; or maybe she had really, finally accepted her fate. Had I messed up, or had I read her right, and finally given her everything she ever wanted?

After dinner, we retired to the couch, as usual.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked.

"Don't mind."

"What about your favourite cam girl?"

At that, Mina snuggled deeper into the couch cushions as I set up the TV.

"More wine?" I asked.

Mina nodded, smiling absently. I got up from the couch, passing the safe sitting on the bookshelf, conspicuously. I thought about the tiny key trapped within. I picked up the half-empty bottle and refilled our glasses.

"Thank you," Mina said as she took her glass from me.

She sipped the wine demurely, conjuring a feeling that this was just the same as any other night that a boyfriend and girlfriend would spend cuddled up on a couch, like when we first moved in together. The difference now was what I had done to her, locking up her body and placing more subtle locks in her mind. The sweet, sexy, innocent girl that I'd first set eyes on years ago in the coffee shop had finally given herself to me as my obedient slave.

I sat down next to her and she snuggled up close as I hit play. The screen came to life, showing a blonde woman in a partially-transparent negligee sitting facing the camera. Her knees were spread just wide enough that the hem of her clothing rose up to expose her hairless crotch. We watched as she smiled at the camera and produced a pink rubber dildo with a suction cup at one end.

"Bree's gonna need to wear panties from now on," Mina commented. "Otherwise we're going to see her chastity lock."

"Might not be a bad thing, seeing it. Adds novelty, otherwise all these blondes get kinda interchangeable."

We watched Bree begin to deep-throat the dildo, casting sultry looks at the camera every few strokes. Despite the fact that we'd watched this one several times before, I could still feel my cock begin to swell. So could my girlfriend.

"She always seems to turn you on at that point. What does it do for you?"

"Uh, I dunno," I stammered, feeling the blood rushing into my manhood. "It's the eyes I think."

"Me too. The way she looks at you like she just wants to fuck your brains out."

Mina's hand pressed against my growing bulge.

Her next question came without warning. "When you gonna see her again?"

"Uh, not for a while," I improvised, "She's unavailable for at least a few months."

"Really?"

Mina's hand slipped under the waist of my sweatpants and I shuddered as her fingers wrapped around the sensitive skin of my rigid shaft.

"You realise I'll be able to tell if you guess the code before I do."

"How?"

"Because Bree will post new cam shows."

She began to stroke my cock. I knew her trick by now, though. She was getting me hard while telling me things that she wanted to happen, letting me associate her ideas with pleasure. I wasn't the only person in the relationship indulging in a little mind control. And despite being aware of what she was doing, I was beginning to imagine it.

If I got the unlock code first, I could retrieve the key whenever I wanted and send Mina down into a deep trance until I could awaken Bree without Mina having any memory of the night. I could unlock her and fully satisfy my needs, safe in the knowledge that I could then put Bree back in her little cubby hole in Mina's mind, replace the chastity lock in her pussy and Mina would be none the wiser. Until, that is, she saw a new video waiting in her inbox from Bree, taunting poor, horny, denied, locked Mina with her erotic stories of what a real woman had been able to do with Mina's boyfriend.

Mina continued to jerk me off in time with the woman on the screen pushing the pink sex toy into her glistening pussy, moaning as she brought herself closer to a shattering climax. Mina timed it to perfection, feeling my cock twitch as Bree's body convulsed in orgasm. I came all over her hand, shooting cum over her fingers.

Mina squeezed my cock one more time for emphasis. She smiled coyly, satisfied that I had been unable to resist her ministrations, then got up to wash her hand.

"I know how you do it," Mina said when she returned, snuggling up to me softly in the couch.

I wrapped her in my arms and smiled. "How do I do what?"

She kissed me. "You do it like that. Why are you frowning?"

"I don't get it."

"What you do to me works because I trust you. I trust you not to hurt me. I trust you not to take advantage."

"I've moulded you into my sex slave, Mina. That's seriously taking advantage."

"It's not. I know I'm your slave, but you haven't subjugated me. I know I can tell you to stop at any time. You aren't taking advantage."

She kissed me again, longer this time.

"It all works because when you tell me you love me, I believe you. Because I can see it."

I laughed gently. "You're more than enough for me, Mina."

I could see that she was still mulling over something.

"What's going on in there?" I asked. Mina was clearly building up to something.

"You like playing with Bree don't you?"

I shrugged. "Yes, I do. It's fun to see another side of...."

Mina interrupted me. "So, do you think about other women?"

Blindsided, I struggled to answer. Her blue-grey eyes were locked on mine, intent.

"Tell me Cam, with me locked up like this, helpless to satisfy myself, would you really fuck someone else and make me watch?" she asked, eventually.

The change of subject was sudden and unexpected, but I could see that she was serious. Was she looking for an honest answer, or was this part of her games? Did she need to know she was secure with me, or did she crave the uncertainty? In a flash of insight, it occurred to me that maybe everything we'd ever done was leading up to this one question, preparing me to give her an answer. Had she been the one conditioning me all this time?

"How long have we been together now?" I asked.

It was Mina's turn to look puzzled. "Three years, why?"

"Have I ever cheated on you?"

"Not that I know of."

"Not ever," I corrected her, "And I never would."

"So, is that my answer?"

"Mostly."

Mina surveyed me carefully. I could feel tension building in her.

"Mostly?"

I laid my hand over hers and chose my words carefully. I knew what I wanted to say; the idea had been in my head for a long time and this moment seemed right to finally say it. I felt the nerves buzzing in the pit of my stomach because I knew that the conversation we were about to have would make or break our future together. I stalled for a moment longer, then I took the leap.

"If you wanted to pick a woman for me to use for sex, I would let you arrange for her to come round and yes, I would make you sit naked in chastity in a chair at the end of our bed and watch me fuck her. I would make you spread your legs so that she could see your poor locked up pussy, and you would have to endure the look of pity on her face as she began to understand that you couldn't ever satisfy me. Then she would turn back to me, and I would lay her down and slide myself inside her. You'd be able to see the pleasure a real woman was able to give me as I fucked her naked body in the same bed that I share with you every night, in the home that I share with you while you watch helplessly, in silence, forbidden to even touch."

I felt Mina's body quiver against mine.

"Afterwards, I'd make you take me into your mouth while she watched. I would have you kneel in front of me and clean me, so you would be forced to swallow the mixture of my cum and another woman's juices on my cock while we both watched you. Your feeling of humiliation would grow deeper as you watched the smile on her face when you lick me and discover how she tastes."

Mina's eyes stared into mine, her cheek burning with shame and arousal at the thought of me making her do that.

"Then I'd have you escort her to the door and book her a cab home. I would even insist that you get down on your knees, fully naked on your own doorstep, and look up at her standing over you as you thanked her for giving your husband the fucking that you weren't able to."

Mina's eyes widened, and she spluttered, "Husband?"

I breathed out. We had come to the crux.

"Yes, Mina. I would put a ring on your finger first and tell you until death do us part so that you know what we have between us is unbreakable, regardless of whatever games we play."

"What are you saying?"

"Oh Mina," I smiled and squeezed her tight against me, "What do you think I'm saying? I'm asking you to marry me."

Mina blinked, her lovely eyes round and her mouth open. I waited, nervously, knowing that I'd just put everything on the line.

"Say something, please!" I exclaimed.

Mina's shocked expression changed. A smile crept across her face.

"Yes," she gasped, "My answer is yes."

We kissed, wrapping our bodies around each other, skin to skin. I could feel her crotch pressing hotly against my thigh. Eventually, I broke off for air, feeling the relief and adrenaline flooding through my body. I stroked her cheek, lingering over her beautiful, smiling face.

"One last thing though, babe. I want to be traditional. Y'know?"

"Cam, just spill it. What?"

"You'd need to stay chaste until the wedding night."

"Oh, you bastard."

"Could be months. How long does a wedding take to plan? Could be a year, hey?"

I received a sharp jab in the ribs.

"Ow," I cried, "That's husband abuse."

"Not yet it isn't."

I laughed. After the perils of the journey we had embarked on, I knew now just how good it felt being with Mina.

"And one thing, Cam, you're going to have to prepare yourself for one hell of a wedding night."

"If I let you out."

"Oh, no, don't start that. You have to let me out. It's a legal requirement, otherwise the marriage isn't consummated."

She grinned at me.

"Fine," I relented. "But in that case can I take Bree on the honeymoon instead?"

She jabbed me again, forcing me to double up.

"Wow, okay. Just needed to clarify," I roared.

"Damn straight. She is not invited. You get me all honeymoon, and it's going to be wild," she laughed.

"Then, after that?" I asked.

Her smile faded and she seemed to calm down, her head snuggling on my chest.

"Then we do it," she said in a tiny voice, holding me close. "You make it permanent. Let me out for kids, but aside from that, never again."

I wrapped her in my arms, digesting the news quietly, content to feel her warmth against me. Maybe I'd worked her out. Maybe I hadn't and there was more to come in future; but I was absolutely sure now that it was a future that I wanted to see.

---

[Cam and Mina will appear next in Only Consenting Adults. Follow me for updates to my stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12