All We Are

Story Info
A (Somewhat) non explicit tale of two lovers. Enjoy!
995 words
4.54
2.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes closed, breaths steady and slow, all she felt against her was skin.

The two lovers were holding each other in a standing embrace next to their bed, their freshly shed clothes resting idly at their feet as the last trickles of sunlight flooded into their room. Going into this, she had had doubts - so many times she'd opened herself up like this, so many times she had been abandoned. But when his hands started to gently caressi the small of her back, his arms gently locking her into a tight embrace, she surrendered into his touch with a deep, heavy breath, his arms a sanctuary like she had never felt. Every promise he had ever made, every gentle kiss, every heartfelt declaration of love - she believed then now. And all at once, every worry, every fear - every scar from the past and doubt lingering in the dark of her mind - faded into oblivion. A warm happiness overtaking her, she sighed into his chest, smiling.

She felt loved. 

__

They stayed like that for some time, all thought trading itself for this feeling of pure, blissful content. So when his thumbs started to trace circles on her hips, a slow, gentle caress, it took her a moment to exit her trance. 

However, it didn't take long for her to become keenly aware of the motion, sensual and soft, as he always was. She softly rocked her hips into every rotation, the faintest of sighs leaving her as her lips parted. She smirked as she heard a mischievous, pleased sound came from her partner, clearly enjoying the view of her swaying into him. Through her comfort and pleasure, she couldn't help but feel her stomach start to riddle with butterflies.

In perfect harmony, his hands started to move down, gliding up and down her outer thighs in long, erotic strokes. She leaned into his shoulder as she surrendered into the touch, throwing lambast into the wind as she allowed her body to rock against his. Thought was leaving her now - she let her body take what it pleased.

With every stroke, sensual and almost teasingly slow, his hands drifted inward, a burning fire between her legs as his touch met her inner thigh. She sang into the night as the last shreds of restraint left her, barely aware of his lips leaving and reappearing on her neck. Her entire world was narrowed down to that strong form against her, of that glorious feeling between her legs.

And when his hands finally met in her center, a warm electricity striking through her being, all she knew was pleasure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her crotch rolled into him with every lick.

Her legs propped on his shoulders, her body arched into his lips with every slow, deliberate swirl of his tongue along the clit, his lips ravaging her entrance meanwhile. While he kept his mouth busy, he allowed his hands to roam her figure - soft and sensual, natural yet ornate..

He greedily took in the sight of her body reacting to his touch - rocking, twisting, rolling-  as he worked, gliding his hands along her stomach and sides, cupping her breasts, and stroking her thighs tantalizing slowly. All the things they'd discussed beforehand, and all the things he was more than happy to give to her. And though he knew she was more happen to receive, biting her lips only for them part as a whimper a moment later, her hands greedily touching  her body  in tandem with her own, he knew it wouldn't be enough.

Her moans changed from pleased to beckoning, imploring - they begged for him with an intensity that no words could carry. It surprised him for a moment, so much so that he stopped altogether. It was so unlike her - to be vulnerable enough to be so willing to express her desire, trusting enough to make her pleasure known with absolutely no inhibitions. For a brief moment, his eyes filled with emotion - flattery, adoration, pride, honor. But after stealing one more look at her now tranquil face, so patiently waiting for her body to be loved  upon, they settled onto one emotion, clear as the air around them - determination.

Determined to show her all that she deserved

--------------------------------------------------------------

At that moment, dead in the middle of the night, only two things existed to Bow - the air he breathed, and the woman he breathed it with.

Their bodies bare, the two laid underneath the soft blankets together. Bow's back lay flat against the bed, his lover curled up to his side and her head resting softly on his chest. One arm around her, another combing through her hair, he watched her figure rise and fall against him, gentle breaths illuminated by the soft moonlight shining through the window. As his gaze continued to wander, dancing from her hair, to her curves, to that gorgeous, tranquil face that rested against him, he felt warmth rising through his chest and a longing hanging on his lips. And he wondered, not for the first time, how something so beautiful could rest in his arms. How her lips had gone so long without finding his own.  

"I love you", he whispers into the night, not daring to disturb the treasure in his arms. But the word falls short of the swell in his chest, not a word in existence to describe it. There was so much he wanted to confess, so much love he wanted to give her. So much time that he wanted to spend. The feeling on his lips spread to his hands and soul, an electricity like he'd never felt.

But he had to be patient, he knew, as now was not the time - the morning would come soon enough. And so, after eyeing the drawer hiding the ring, he returned to watching his grace, resting so beautifully in the moonlight.

She'd always be safe here