All Comments on 'All You Have to Do is Ask'

by tomlitilia

Sort by:
  • 164 Comments (Page 2)
grizzley123grizzley123almost 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Pacing was perfect and the switching between live action and story tell was very well done. Loved it all and just might have enjoyed myself three times by the end of a long, but almost perfect story! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it, especially since I’m a married woman who enjoys fucking her boss, also with her husband’s approval and encouragement. I love sex and it’s definitely the most fun two people can have. There are all kinds of marriages in the world and ours works because we communicate our needs. I love having the freedom to have sex with other men (more than just my boss, btw) and have a fabulous man as my husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm not sure if this submission is more appropriately viewed as pitiful or pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I still don't understand the wife's utter selfishness and self-entitlement to freely blow and fuck her boss (and clearly soon to be many other men), and the husband's incongruous passivity as well as his abdication from seeking some form of parity by fucking other women. This one-sided, lopsided model has to be unstable and truly a festering breeding ground for resentment, exclusion, debasement and ultimately utter rejection, given the cunt's new primary preference of her boss's cock and her relegation of the husband to mere standby dildo status - and commensurate value.

Yes, I understand the purpose of erotica, and the boundaries of fantasy. But when the narrative surpasses a singular episode and devolves into a continuing, complex exposition of relationship, there necessarily comes with that liberty a duty to be far more realistic and the necessity of explaining and justifying how such people came to their present circumstance and can continue in direct opposition to accepted behavioral norms.

That's where the vast majority of writers - and readers - fall flat on their faces. It simply becomes an exercise in futility inevitably sinking into boring, disappointing, dismal crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good, but think you ruined it with the anal interlude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved some aspects of it but not others. I hated the husband inviting the boss over and getting involved with the two of them. He should have let her do what she wanted and let her expand to other men. The boss should have done way more to debase her like making her work with cum on her for the rest of the day. He should have made her suck his cock or fuck every single day. He should have made demands of her that would make her push the boundaries with her husband. He should make her have sex with other people in the company and clients. Go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Goofy - 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

really good story.. exciting buildup.. 5 stars.. But pls continue with a sequel - probably with more partners for matilda?

2011rayann2011rayannover 1 year ago

i would giveit a10+ a great read. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disturbing. Somehow strikes me differently than other cuck stories, and negatively.

Well written though re style and composition, and plot development. Can't rate it down because I didn't like it. Just a note that the 4 "Like It" rating is misleading. My bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just plain stupid!

schulz777schulz777over 1 year ago

Very hot. I wish I had a secretary like her.

5 starrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it on many levels. The husband's complicity is the key to the whole thing. There are some oddities here though. The husband inviting the boss over bugged me. It was one step too far. I would rather have seen the boss continue to debase her further. Maybe having her have sex with others at work or elsewhere. Maybe pushing the S&M piece further. Maybe having her be more and more accessible at work in front of other people. Making it more obvious. I would also have her wear something that announces she's his slut. Maybe a collar or a tattoo or nipple rings or a few rings in her cunt. Something permanent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The trajectory is great. One of the hottest stories on this website. Should be continued. Story ends kind of oddly to me. I don't like the husband arranging for the boss and his wife to have sex. It kills part of the story. He should be passive and the boss should exert more and more control. The boss should push her boundaries. She should become an obvious sub at work. No panties, no bra. Blatant submission. The boss should get more into causing her embarrassment and up the ante from spanking to hurting her nipples and smacking her cunt in the office. She should have to service him daily with her mouth, cunt and ass. She should be pierced and tattooed to his liking. She should also be made to have sex with other people, like the other women in the office. Part of her job should be to service anyone he tells her to. Her husband should be on board with all of it. Now that would be a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of my favorite things about it is the slow transition of her relationship with her boss. The boss, however, is never really described in any way. Tall, short, muscular, big cock, etc. His personality is also oddly timid at first and then transitions later. I would have the next chapters explore how things have changed over time. I agree with the last comment that the husband shouldn't be driving this. She should. I would push the envelope on their relationship as it was pushed in the beginning. She should become his total slave and see how the husband feels then...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of my all time favorite stories.

Wish there was a continuation.

Nice characters, hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow awsome

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written and well written. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best erotic story ever for me…

Thanks for this great experience.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY2222over 1 year ago

Great story, sexy and exciting, I love it...

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

Nicely done. LOVED the build up to finally where the wife is allowing the boss to fuck her. And then when she openly fucks her boss while the husband gets to watch it all happen right before his eyes ❤️

Five stars….of course ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manabout 1 year ago

Just another story of a slut, a conniving cuckold and a male who takes every opportunity the slut offers. Mouth, pussy and ass... No limits for Taurus. In the next chapter, requested by many, Dan should be cleaning Matilda's fucking holes, cleaning George's dick and not far away, being the pussy pussy that he is, taking George's cock up his ass. If you like it, enjoy. It's not my thing. I didn't vote, but I marked it as trash on my list of stories read.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
Really well done.

The build up was a slow burn, and the tension was effective. The characters were really well done and likable, and the dialogue was sexy.

Great tale!

1509196215091962about 1 year ago

Great story. Love the slow build up, and final acceptance of Matilda's desires and her husbands pleasure with their new roles.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop. Loved the opening pages and the HOTWIFE, but the last pages were non-stop sex. Got bored. Relationships!

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks49about 1 year ago

Nicely done. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Started well but way too much boring repetition ln final pages

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And then he shot her in the head before turning the gun on himself. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

good story, however, Great for George, great for Matilda, shit for Dan the second place loser, hope she dumps him and goes off with George the real man.

Buffjohn59Buffjohn5911 months ago

Such a dirty girl; hard to believe she doesn't go further. Office gang-bang?

MarkTwineMarkTwine11 months ago

Well that was one long, boring and pointless story. A nasty ass slut of a married woman and her willing cuckold husband. I find willing cuckolds to be the lowest form of human life. One star garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was easily the worst story I have ever read on this site. Everyone were perfect examples of the kind of people that most of us would rather never meet, much less be married to. The husband is a weak man that gets some sick thrill out of her cuckolding him, and she and the boss are despicable people of the worst order. I will make it a point never to read another story from you.

James G 5James G 511 months ago

Whore, cuck, and a scumbag. Let's hope they all have a short lifer marred by STIs and misery. Trash story that went on way too long with disgusting characters.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Post Epilogue: Soon enough Matilda realized how weak and pathetic Dan was compared to George. She began to disrespect him and eventually she despised him for being a sissy wimp. She fleeced the loser in the divorce and was so smug now that she could be with George full-time. Imagine her shock when George fired her cheating skank ass. "I only fuck whore wives. Single women aren't worth the trouble. I thought you understood this Matilda, but I guess you're just one more stupid bimbo slut. Now get out and don't come back." Eventually, the money she got from her ex-husband ran out. She tried to get Dan to take her back but when she showed up at his door begging, she slapped her face and told her to never come near him again. He did offer one piece of advice. "You're good for one thing, and one thing only Matilda. You're a good trash whore, you can make decent money on your back." That was what she did until the STD's got her. Nobody cared when she bit the dust.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGale10 months ago

This is the worst story I have read on Literotica. It is nothing but a cuck story and it was disgusting.........():\

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Gave this a 5 the first time I read it. Still a 5.

The poor little weak incels just hate this and make their pathetic whiney comments

Johnm74165Johnm7416510 months ago

Very hard to believe

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is the stupidest story that I've ever read on Literotica. The husband is a complete wimp and idiot and the game that the woman plays with her boss is completely inane.

uboat1uboat19 months ago

What an intense and awesome story. The teasing and suspense was intoxicating.

Pjam1968Pjam19689 months ago

I just couldn’t read past page 4

It was a train wreck about to happen and my persona doesn’t cope with cuckoo stories.

Anyway, I didn’t vote even if this writer demonstrated very much talent, I think it’s wrong voting without reading all

To the writer, thanks for your writing

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

These stories don't really bother me as long as there's a tag or a warning, getting blindsided results in a 1 bomb.

No, the stories don't bother me, the fact that there's an audience for them bothers me.

So, dear readers, which character do you relate to? The weak insecure man who builds himself up by "taking" another man's wife, or the weak insecure man who is so afraid of the loss of the person he (foolishly) believes cares for him that he'll let her do whatever she wants in the guise of showing her how very much he loves her?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Despite prior comments, this is definitely not the worst story on Literotica. Nor is among the best. The author has writing ability, far more than many here. I'm surprised at the comments regarding the cuckolding element in the story, since that was not its main feature. The author's purpose was to show how everyone in a love triangle lives happily and fulfilled when permissions are carefully requested. That premise is, of course, unrealistic, but this is fiction. The story was long and had no real tension. which good fiction needs. The premise alleviated any tension, or conflict, by having the characters ask permission for every possible thing. The author's message is that asking permission eliminates trouble in the sexual sphere so that a cuckolded husband is compliant, the lover is non-abusive, and the wife's expanded sex life becomes a new normal for her. The story was long. I read to the end because I was expecting a twist in the story that would show either the supremacy or folly of all the permission seeking. But the author chose a path of little resistance. The husband voiced no trouble with the wife. The boss drifted in his contact with the wife. And the wife lived out her expanded, but not so frequent, sex opportunities within a life saturated by mundane activities. If permission seeking is not true to life, certainly a cuckolding wife working in occasional flings among the numerous mundane elements of her life is. (EJMC)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Then, one day Dan and one of the state's best civil attorneys showed up at his wife's HR office with photos of his wife and her direct superior engaging in workplace sex. The HR director and COO listened dutifully as the company counsel read the complaint and looked at the mountain of evidence.

-

"She threatened to divorce me if I didn't go along with it, and George went right along with it."

-

His attorney slapped a psychologist's detailed diagnosis of Dan's PTSD and trauma on the table. "My client is having trouble working, sleeping, or concentrating since the pair have started having sex in the marital home on the sofa in plain sight of my client! His quality of life is nonexistent," the attorney stated. "As you can see, there are hundreds of photos taken by my client's home surveillance system of their brazen and willful coupling."

-

Reportedly, Dan has taken his multi-million dollar settlement and has become a recluse at a luxury resort in The Bahamas.

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

Whoa, I really liked your story! I have always "shared" my women so I truly identified with "Dan" here. Tho I probably would have sent the wife over to the "Boss's" house a little bit sooner. But I'm NOT complaining. I have always loved "sharing" my women's pussy. I love sloppy seconds and I really loved this story. Sharing your wife doesn't have to include "humiliation" which I NEVER put up with and I liked that you didn't bother to do that to Dan. I still regret that I lost "Terri" who fucked anyone I pointed out. I still remember the look on her face when my new black roommate was buried in her pussy balls deep. I guess I shouldn't have been upset when I came home to find out she wasn't home and as I waited outside with a 5' 2 X 4 in my hands just to see her get off a motorcycle two houses down to realize she had been "CHEATING" all day with some other guy. I was so pissed, I guess it was a good thing he got away cuz I had a blood lust. I spanked her, but we broke up all the same. She cheated. She was trying to do this "behind my back, " which makes all the difference. Not like in this wonderful story. Great Writing, Great Story, Great Effort. Thanks, you did a good job. Sharing like in this story will usually bring a couple a lot closer and fill your life with urgent passion. Thanks, Buster2U

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

BTW 10 Big Blazing Stars to the writer. I have to say that I am shocked at how many disparaging remarks are on this story. LOL, I guess they have NEVER had a hot woman who loved being shared. LOL, or they NEVER had enough confidence in themselves or their relationship to enjoy the thrill of watching their woman (GF or Wife) touched by another. Or sending your gal to go into your roommate's bedroom to get fucked and to bring you back her cum filled pussy for sloppy seconds. Having a "Hot" wife can be a very thrilling experience as long as your woman really loves you. Once it fades and she disrespects you in whatever way, then it is over. Your relationship will "run its course" eventually. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I didn’t get through the first part & did not like the direction in which this was headed. Skimming the last paragraphs I was certain it was an obscene path.

Married woman should be sacrosanct to themselves, their husbands and themselves.

Gross & disgusting.

Bill S.

ryeandginger69ryeandginger697 months ago

Five stars aren't enough to show my appreciation of your boner-inducing piece of erotica. Wonderful build-up, sexy details, realistic situations and developments (which I say because I've live quite a few of them in the role of Dan, almost perfect.

What are imperfections to me are only due to my own tastes: I'm not a big fan of spankings, nor of facials. But I am a devoted fan of allowing a hot wife to spread her wings, and ten pages of that masterfully written are heaven.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit7 months ago

Absolutely lovely story.

I've always let my bosses fuck me, it's a secretaries duty.I

Five stars.

Anna

TipsyTodTipsyTod7 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the story. Often such cuckold stories include SPH or matrimonial denial.

This was exceptional because it enhanced all the participants pleasure rather than denigrating the husband.

I believe that more couples might consider this as an enhancement and not a degradation.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One day, Dan and his lawyer, Herbie "Mako Shark" Rubinski, showed up at Matilda's corporate HR department with a thick binder of photos, depositions, and private investigator's findings. The NDA forbade releasing the actual amount of Dan's settlement, but reading between the lines of the company's annual report, there was a sketchy-looking "one-time loss write-off" of $16.4 million for the year.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yak yak what a slut,if he not saying anything it doesn't mean it's right to cuckhold him deep inside is it right fucking boss knowing that your husband knows can you forgive yourself betraying your husband us there any love left for husband than your debauchery is it fair for your husband you know your screwing up the marriage karma will take place sure,how can fucking your boss spiceup your marriage other than slutting

LH_readsLH_reads6 months ago

Terrific story.

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

This is how it oughta work..,

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like the story because there's no humiliation for the husband but I think, Dan deserves the hall pass, too.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster14 months ago

So she is getting sex from her husband and her single boss. Where are the precautions being taken against pregnancy and/or STI's, or is the boss pledging celibacy other than her ?

Also, when does Dan get the opportunity to get some strange ? Even if he decides not to take advantage of the opportunity to play hide the salami with another woman, is he allowed t/o do so ?

Or is he such a wuss that he's happy to be a knowing cuckold ?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderfully erotic sexy story about a true slutwife. I could carry on reading her trysts for a long time

AceAureliaAceAurelia4 months ago

This is a great story and appears to be more of a Stag / Vixen dynamic .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazingly great story. I would have liked the degradation of the wife to be a bit more intense. The boss should exert his dominance more and make her come to the office with no panties or bra and reveal her body more to coworkers. He should have her make her husband lick the cum off of her face and pussy.

BigDee44BigDee443 months ago

As long as everyone is on the same page. Too bad my wife did not trust to tell me of her desires, or something along these lines could have possibly happened for us. Instead, It was several years of cheating, hiding successfully from me, then the turmoil of a guilt-ridden confession, but never actually telling all.

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

One of my long time favorites

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

I always enjoy Tomlitilia's stories, and this was no exception. However I don't think it's quite so good as some of the others - the Unusual Dinner Party is perhaps my favourite. I'm not quite sure why - somehow all three characters here seem rather distant and cold - and perhaps rather selfish. The relationship between Dan and Matilda doesn't quite work - and George clearly can't believe his luck. I wonder whether the missing ingredient is that there seems no real link between Dan and George - it's as if Dan really wants to suck on Gorge's dick himself, but is too afraid to say. So.... a good story - but no cigar.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous