All Comments on 'All You Have to Do is Ask'

by tomlitilia

Sort by:
  • 164 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

All things considered…pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

stupidI went from page 2 to 10

misser64misser64almost 3 years ago

Thank You for the disclaimer in the start of Your story. Wish more writers would do that. Saved You from a poor score from me, as I didn't read the story and therefore had no reason to score.

hobie1010hobie1010almost 3 years ago
This is 10

Pages of lousy Vick garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1* - no other words needed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Take her for a waltz and abandone her at a billabong... no need for her at home

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, absolutely loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is absolutely awful, husband is written as though he is mentally unstable, completely unrealistic.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Cuck shit,

Earns the obligatory 1/5

devtekdevtekalmost 3 years ago

Very good story. a slow crescendo exciting.

I love the complicity that has been created between three consenting adults.

Don't worry about the loser haters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

10 pages for this? You must really like to write about all kind of shits. Horrendous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

See if she wants to visit the grand canyon and learn if she can flap her arms fast enough to fly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ten pages of ridiculous garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Only made it to page 3 but I enjoyed it, well written and interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really well built-up eroticism by someone who clearly knows how to write !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another cuckold. How droll. And you felt the need to carry on for ten pages? Get an editor. There wasn't two pages of a story here. Spineless husband, slut wife. Neither interesting or entertaining.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don’t listen to the haters. I’m a long time fan of yours and this was a masterpiece. Thank you.

loericsloericsalmost 3 years ago

Loved it! Good plot. Great believable progression. Wonderful loving relationship between husband and wife. Read all ten pages in one sitting and kept eagerly awaiting the next development. For me it was a fantasy but i know there are loving couples out there with open marriages.

I have stopped writing under the loving wife’s category because of vicious comments from readers who think a woman should be kicked out onto the street if she so much as looks at another man. No idea why they are on Literotica.

Thanks for your hard work.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Literary diarrhea, and not only is it really bad but you dragged it out for 10 pages? Please stop thinking you are THAT good, you aren't.

If you told it in the 2 or 3 pages that it was actualy worth, it wouldnt have been any better but it would have saved me all that time to scan it, then go to the doctors and get a penicillin shot, get back here and share with you an opinion that is better than what you wrote.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKalmost 3 years ago
stupid

got to page 3 then went to 10, glad i skipped the rest, what a cuc for a husband, with a whore wife!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It started well. I got to page nine and realized that I hadn't been enjoying it for a couple of pages. So I stopped, and skipped to comments. Not very many stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I always enjoy a slow buildup. I thought this one went a little long, but that was minor. It's a 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

10 pages of humiliation and cuckolding? Really? Couldn't you do that in one page? I stopped reading after the first page when the wife roleplayed about fucking the boss and the cuckold husband agreed. I don't care hiw it ended hopefully they are died horribly of STDs.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 3 years ago

Must admit I don’t know exactly how to score this one. You did keep the drama going, I expected to see the Hubby grow a pair the entire time, but of course you did nothing to telegraph such a thing happening; so foolishly I felt let down at the end.

There is some unwritten rule about any story being improved by a 25% cut; this one is no exception. I still can’t see any man putting up with the crap you have this hubby doing for any length of time. Maybe you should have had him beat the shit out of boss about the time he invited him over. At the very least Hubby should have been served first while boss gets sloppy seconds. (But I still like the kick his ass and give her the option to quit cold turkey or walk out of her life forever. Nothing but heartache waits for him down this chosen road. Any woman or man who regularly fucks another will eventually fall for that other person and spouse will get the short end of the stick; it’s just human nature.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tell up front it is a cuck story. 1*

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Ten page cuck, corporate whore, and bad boss story? Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

way to long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So well written, had me so hard. It was similar to a story in Forum magazine 41 years ago which was given to us my a sister-in-law. My new wife read it to me in the car on the way home. The story was hot, but hearing my new wife read it out loud was even hotter. Had a great time when we got home.

M.R. AlicanteM.R. Alicantealmost 3 years ago

Outstanding! Slow buildup leading to intense sex! Loved it. Sequel perhaps?

U812B4U812B4almost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this 10 page story. It is A nice change from mindless fucking from the first paragraph on. It seems to me from the comments that haters get irrated when real emotions are in A story, like they get in the way of the fuck fest they were hopeing to read about with no imagination required. It was very believable as well. Keep writing more,,can't wait for next one.

IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeuralmost 3 years ago

Five stars! Almost perfect. The worst was her name...Matilda. A good name for an elderly English aunt. But every time I read her name my mind went "GACK!". Putting myself in Dan's shoes throughout the story I kept wishing he would be more verbal in encouraging her to let herself go. And let her know how excited he felt about them both discovering a part of her personality they didn't know existed until this all came about. Otherwise I could not find any faults, no misspelled words, no bad punctuation, no missing or misplaced words, which in these stories are abundant by most authors. It is a story that will be in my mind from time to time for a very long time. Thank you for putting it there. Looking forward to more of the same. Please continue.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 3 years ago

Tomlitilia's writing is consistently good. This is a five star effort. My only comment is that the adultery and cuckoldry advanced at a lightning pace without a clue as to why. Was there a previous history of anything like this with either husband or wife? George was the perfect boss for this, too. Well, who wouldn't be? He fell into a pot of honey.

EroticApeEroticApealmost 3 years ago

I don't understand all the hate. If it's not your thing, don't read it, but the Loving Wives category is literally described as 'Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more' so what else would you expect?

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 3 years ago

I read a sentence on every second page. Yes, it was that bad.

No one wants to try to be happy for a whore who thinks it's a good thing to tell on herself while she cheats on her husband. It's like announcing she's a whore, over and over again. Why do that? Why would I touch a piece of shit like her? Your story is as dull as ditch water, leave it where you find it and don't stir there again.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

You had the need to write 10 pages to tell a story about a whore and her wimp husband? Really?

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Ten

Ten pages of pure crap.

Hand_On_The_QuillHand_On_The_Quillalmost 3 years ago

Jesus Christ, this is amazing.

bijouxindiscretsbijouxindiscretsalmost 3 years ago

Five stars. Exceptionally well written

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
Never made it past page 3

Glad you like your Cuck Shit.

How come cuckhold is not in your tags?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know that many married woman are fucking there boss or coworkers, especially on business trips. I would have to also believe that 99.999% of the husbands don’t know and would divorce the cheating cunt if he found out

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Only read 2 pages then jumped to last page.

I don't care if it is well written.

If it is a cuck story.

I hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good read, I’ll investigate more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done, nice seeing a story where both husband and wife can enjoy her extra marital activities without all the degrading and humiliation aspects that so many think this style of relationship has to have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife found this, and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Excellent story! Anything with the word ‘boss’ in the title immediately sparks her interest. She remembers the good old days when sex with the boss was almost considered a privilege for cute, young, female employees like my wife.

We married right out of high school, and she actively used her sexiness and her sexuality to advance her career. She enjoyed flirting and having sex with men in positions of authority. They taught her most of what she knows about sex. And, as a result, she became a passionate, skillful lover.

Your story was beautifully written and started with a slow boil as Matilda wanted to talk to Dan about something at work, and they ended up having passionate sex. The next morning, she dressed sexy for her boss. My wife squirmed in her chair as we read that scene!

My wife also enjoyed being mentally undressed by her bosses. And she agreed with Matilda who said, “It's just so liberating to admit that it's nice to feel desired.” Like Matilda, once my wife admitted to herself and to me; that her boss's advances turned her on, that gave her the wicked pleasure of yielding to him.

Your story was certainly not too long. Each page contained an erotic event that built on the prior pages. And the suspense just kept building. My wife nodded in agreement when we read your closing line, “She was one man's devoted wife but two men's devoted slut, just like she was meant to be.”

We appreciated your exploring the idea that “…asking for permission to flirt can add to the sexual tension rather than detract from it.” That worked exceptionally well for this story. Thanks for a literary, Literotica story!

rodryder44rodryder44almost 3 years ago

The trio just live in Nirvana or some other heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've just read part one, I plan on taking this one slow, savoring the journey all three are about to take. I like how real the characters feel, the passion the loving wife builds up in herself while thinking about what's going on is very real to me. Jumping your significant others bones once home because something at work riled you up is also just wild and hot.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great well written story! Thanks for writing it. And no, it's not too long. The buildup/foreplay really added. Thanks for contributing the tale.

don_quixote2don_quixote2almost 3 years ago

I think this is your best work. Nicely paced, believable, and really captures the way a husband and wife can find their way into extending their sexual relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story, and yes, there is something about powerful men, and being submissively nude in a strong man's clothed presence. I also liked how the husband wasn't the typical poorly endowed wimp, just a man who wanted to see his wife have some fun, and secure enough to let her.

As to the negative comments; I know this kind of story isn't for everybody, but if it's not to your liking, why read it in the first place?

Thanks for sharing this fantastic story, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is excellent, one of my favorite stories I've read on this site. I'm completely mystified by the hostile reaction of some of the commenters and the low score, but as someone who has been in similar relationships (playing both the husband and boss roles), it's actually quite realistic and respectful. It's also very, very hot. Well done, and 5 stars from me. Keep up the excellent work.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 3 years ago

Tomlitilia has out done herself with this one. Yes, it’s a bit long, but well worth the read. The sex is hot, and the emotions are visceral. I loved it, but different strokes? It seems to me that those that put stories like this down are just insecure in their own relationships. It amazes me that they still read it after the author’s caution in the preface. Matilda felt a need to push her boundaries and Dan let her. Hot Wifing is not new and yet there are those that put it down as a perversion. Here is a wife that wants variety in her sex life, but her husband only wants sex with her. Being a hot wife is the perfect answer and he gets the turn on from hearing about her exploits secure in the knowledge that she will never leave him. They are open about their kink and loving every minute of it.

phogel2000phogel2000almost 3 years ago

excellently paced story. great perspective

Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 3 years ago

Absolutely loved this story. It was very well written and so erotic. I came twice to it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

AWESOME!!! Amazing story. It is so good to read stories based on refreshing new ideas. It's well told, maybe a little too slow but the writting is very good so definitely 5 stars !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My second read of one of your ...tales. Got more feedback from comments, so I’ll quit to waste my time in the future and skip your cuck drivel.

StylesclashStylesclashover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have read on this site. Loved every bit of it. Thanks for writing this.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 2 years ago
Comic Relief

A funny, tongue-in-cheek look at how the "slippery slope" concept works, and the underlying passive insanity that drives people to repeatedly cross lines while proceeding down the slope, pell-mell. The only thing missing is the final objective conclusion of the real effects of ending up at the bottom of the slope. The final stop is inherently unstable. Sooner or later, one of the three will realize the repugnance and futility of continuing this self-destructive conduct, and remove themselves from it - resulting in the complete collapse of the sexual fantasy for the remaining participants; with a cold realization of the empty, destructive lives each has been living. There is no possible comeback, no possible healing,no possible acceptance in the final circumstance. All that will remain is hatred, self-disgust, loathing, resentment, shame and a deep sense of unrecoverable loss. And the rejection and ostracism by society of each of the participants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would like to see more where the Boss controls the wife at work and on business trips. Definitely need to add more to make this a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was a good story ... Lots of negative comments to read here. You know, there are categories here that I don't like and if I could put a block on those categories so they are never in my search, I would use it. Why waste my time with stories that I know I won't like. If you don't like them, don't read them. I thought it was well written. Would like to see more stories from this author about wife's boss and his control over her and sharing her.

Tigerfan701Tigerfan701over 2 years ago

I don’t understand the hateful comments. If you don’t like the story, don’t read it. Giving it a bad score based on the topic, gives it a false rating for anyone seeking this subject matter out. This is a site about erotica. We need to be a little open minded here because we’re all playing in the sandbox This genre is called “loving wives” but tends to include this subject matter. There are other genres for “romance” and for “erotic couples” that likely have stuff you would prefer if you don’t like swinging or promiscuous wives. Either way, stop attacking the creators and send your feedback to the administrators asking for a different classification system or a way to filter.

The whole point of this is that different people like different things.

Personally, I’m not aroused by sci-fi or gay scenarios, but I don’t spend any time or energy lambasting their content. I just don’t search there.

And there are lots of ways to refine your search. It’s in the “search stories” section.

One of them is by vote score, which should reflect the authors writing, and somewhat the topic if you think it wasn’t well represented or unevenly communicated. Killing the rating because the topic isn’t what interests you defeats e purpose of that filter.

So please, unless someone is holding a gun to your head and making you read stuff you don’t want to (in which case we need some sort of code so we can call the police for you) don’t spew vile comments toward the authors. Just move on please. These people have spent a lot of time, even on the poorly written stories, and expressed their creativity in a very vulnerable way, and don’t deserve that kind of feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Insanely hot story. Loved it. More?

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Standard cliche CF/cuck fantasy story. Wimp in 1/2 a page; cuck in waiting before the end of pg. 2. It was just too fucking slow after that. With 10 pages I expected him to lube George's cock to fuck her ass. Note that she pushed, expanded the boundaries, then wound up making the rules. I expected him to be rationed of his wife's sex, maybe with a cock cage.[It always happens in CF stories.]

Lots of dumbs. George asked for a picture the day after she sent him some.

Watching his wife mount Georges cock reverse cowgirl: 'Now witnessing it with his own eyes, what baffled him the most was that it had taken years of marriage for something so innate to occur.' What the fuck? There is nothing innate about mated breeding pairs sharing the breeding with a third party. Even among higher species such as humans that can get said third party killed.

'He knew she wasn't relishing her sexual relationship with her boss despite being married. It was the very fact that she was in a loving marriage and still slept with her boss that truly fulfilled her desire.' makes no fucking sense.

'Even as a spectator, Dan knew he played as big of a part in her erotic bliss as the cock currently pumping in and out of her.' That might be the biggest part. After he fucked her after George at home (and came on her face. Fuck that. My wife, my holes!}, there was NOT ONE WORD about husband and wife sex the rest of the story.

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this storey one of the best, well written and composed. I absolutely agree with Tigerfan701 comments. Would love you to continue Dan, Matilda and George’s adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story!!! Please continue this and make it a series. I would love to see how things continue to evolve. Totally hot progression. Loved every aspect of it. What's next for them? Can Dan deal with more than one man? Not just her boss, but others? What about women? Might the boss push the envelope beyond where Dan wants this to go? Then what? Will she keep pushing his boundaries?

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 2 years ago

Great build up. You write a solid story and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Literotica has a vermin problem with the hate reviews from the mentally unstable. They should be disregarded as internet trolls. I hope you don't let them influence you, because what you've created here is exceptional.

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Very sexy storey, loved it. Please continue it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Life is too short for this garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too Too Long.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

If you are into the cuckold thing,then the story would be satisfactory. Me on the other hand believes in a scorched earth policy on both wife and boss.

I would like to rewrite this with a btb slant.

DOL

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - no comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Please write more of this style but use even more conversation between the loving couple. The sharing between them is what makes this story. It's pretty easy to tell who the misogynistic, not to mention rude little pricks are around here. Feeling threatened are we?

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

instant favourite.. and those downvoting this story should introspect.. why did you read a cuckold story?? it's like ordering a vegan dinner expecting texas BBQ & then throwing tantrums.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

GREAT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you're into cuckold stories, this is pretty good, as far as those go. I'm still not sure why Dan stays married to Matilda. Ten pages should be enough time for Matilda to show some love for Dan, not just say it, but it seems the truth is she doesn't love either of the men.

rorymackrorymackover 2 years ago

I am at a loss for words. Almost disappointed my wife stays at home. This story is a series of dichotomies. It could have ended successfully on page one. Each section could have successfully stopped the narrative and been a satisfying story. I certainly didn't want her to get naked for her boss, fellate her boss, or finally fuck her boss but at the same time continued to hope she would.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

amazing story and writing. like last 3 pages best, LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

to pathetic_cuck

Get into a corner and suck bull's dick in silence. Such a nasty smelly slime like you has no right to pronounce words here, but only smacking and squelching sounds...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awful story with a terrible ending.

SikemSikemabout 2 years ago

Well written story.

But I wish that I had taken your warnings more seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Long cuck story…yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dan should have killed them both They are both pieces of shit breathing air a good person could breathe...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

10 whole pages!!! No excitement, no plot twists, no high caliber firearms. What a waste of time. A “1” and that’s generous!!!

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioabout 2 years ago

You know the old story about the frog and the pot of water. In many LW stories, the wife announces she is going out on a date (or even a weekend) and hubby can just suck it up. This is like the frog being thrown in a pot of boiling water; the frog quickly reacts and jumps out! This is where many of the husbands say “Not NO, but HELL NO” and the fun begins. But poor Dan never saw it coming…Matilda lovingly placed him

In a pot of cool water and in a period of a week just turned the fire up! Dan noticed the water getting warmer, but just went along. All dick and no balls. That’s where this story peters out. She had her game plan and it worked just the way she wanted. Could have been a much more interesting tale…pity. I do see there is an alternate ending that has just been posted. Maybe Dan gets his man card back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This one took far too long to get to the point that was obvious from the first two paragraphs. It was overly redundant and overly developed, so that I was required to skip ahead several times to get to the point where something happened. Sorry, but I struggle with writing that is wasteful this way. Others may like it, but I feel like I’m wallowing instead of getting on with the story. As to the qualities of writing, spelling, punctuation, etc., it’s very very well done. I would say it’s technically well done, strategically and tactically rather bankrupt.

I hope you’ll try again more purpose and better story arc editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot story! Loved the cuck act

sofossofosabout 2 years ago

wrong title ... the corporate prostitute of the boss and her cuckold man ... Ten pages of ridiculous garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First sto… writing from this auth… writer?! and then this…

Ten pages of cuck-crap-finest drivel. Skipped through it at the verge of vomit.

Neva eva again.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a disgusting cuck!

This was like the frog in cold water in a kettle on a stove. Raise the heat slowly & he’ll get boiled to death.

What a piece of shit

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That whore would have been out the door and out of my life, I would have gotten physical revenge on her boss, too, but she's at fault and a filthy slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can totally relate having watched my wife cellars her boss in our den. He then fucked her on the couch. We had fantasized about her initiating it all for months. He became a weekly dinner and overnight guest.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - sick cuck/wimp crap

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenalmost 2 years ago

Terrific story. So well-written and very erotic. I was aroused long before the end of Part One.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story with one exception. Everyone knows Matilda needs to dump her wimp husband Dan or George needs to claim him as his second bitch. George is the only one of the two who is a real man and can give her what she needs emotionally and physically. Your ending is wrong, she isn't Dan's devoted slut. She belongs only to George. The way you developed the characters, if Dan had a change of heart she'd never quit fucking her boss. No way she'd ever go back to just Dan. So, maybe finish up the story with Dan being either a gay slut to George or being dumped as he should be by Matilda!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pathetic wimp - 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

George isn’t a “MAN”. George is a predictor who abuses people! George needs his little George cutoff!

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971almost 2 years ago

Hope you continue this story having Matilda get board with just two cocks, maybe she becomes really submissive to real bull that cucks both Dan and George.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous