Oz Beach Boy and the Dominatrix

Story Info
Matt explores his submissive side with an older domme...
12.1k words
4.62
12.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This story features my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, sex addicted 26-year-old male exhibitionist) exploring his submissive side with an older female dominatrix. This is a consensual BDSM story featuring CFNM, humiliation, verbal ridicule, constraint, teasing, edging, light whipping, ball-busting, spanking, and pegging. It is a little "rougher" than most of my other stories. This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are over eighteen. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "BDSM".

---------------------------------------

It was a mild summer's evening in Sydney, Australia. My striking 52-year-old dinner date for the evening, Allegra Von Brockhaus, had just quietly revealed to me that she was, in fact, a dominatrix.

"I enjoy dominating men," Allegra smiled at me, and took a sip of her wine. "I divorced my husband twenty years ago, and I've been doing it ever since. I like making men submit to me. I like to tease and taunt them. I get off on fantasy and role play...very carefully constructed role play devised by me. Do you like the sound of that, Matt?"

"Um...yeah," I stuttered in surprise. "I kind of do, yeah. That sounds intriguing...and hot."

"Yes, I thought you might like it," Allegra smiled again. "Dominique told me that she confiscates all of your clothing when you come to her house. She makes you walk around nude for her...you pose for her, and then she takes charge in the bedroom. To my well-trained ears, you sound suspiciously like a submissive, Matt. That's why I told Dominique I'd like to meet you. Are you a submissive, Matt?"

"I...um...I think so, yes," I replied nervously, looking around the quiet restaurant to check that nobody was listening to us. "I've never really talked about it formally in those terms, but I like it when women boss me around...I like being naked around clothed women...I like being humiliated, and I love being objectified...and ridiculed too."

"Well, that sounds perfect," Allegra smirked, "because I thoroughly enjoy humiliating men...and stripping them...and making them beg. I like to take control of a man, and then squeeze him and tease him until he doesn't know which way is up...and I like him to enjoy every minute of it. Are you my man, Matt? Would you like to play?"

"I'm happy to try, Allegra," I replied. "I'm willing to explore. I have a very open sex life. I've done some crazy stuff, Allegra."

"Call me Ms. Von Brockhaus," the striking 52-year-old smirked. "I am excited to play with you, Matt. I like doing crazy stuff too."

Allegra Von Brockhaus was a friend of Dominique St. Clair, a beautiful fifty-year-old divorcee who I was enjoying occasional casual sex with. When Dominique cheekily asked me if I'd like to be passed around amongst her friends, I hesitantly but enthusiastically agreed. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Meets Schoolgirl's Mum"] Basically a gigolo without the pay, or a human sex toy, it was turning out to be a very sensual and enjoyable arrangement indeed.

I'd already had an extraordinary afternoon with Dominique's 51-year-old widow friend Hannah Horowitz [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Plays Strip Tennis"], as well as two of her other, considerably more reserved, friends.

Now my date with the strikingly beautiful Allegra Von Brockhaus was panning out in an equally exciting fashion. What started out as a relaxed meal at an excellent Japanese restaurant called General Sushi now had the makings of another lurid sensual escapade to add to my very long list of kinky adventures.

Bizarre sexual experiences are a regular part of my singularly sordid existence. Though not officially diagnosed, I'm a raging sex addict. I'm a 26-year-old narcissistic Aussie male exhibitionist who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. I spend hours training to get my body into intensely ripped and muscular shape, principally to attract as much female attention as possible.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations whenever I can, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I am constantly horny, and I've enjoyed a lot of kinky hook-ups in my time. I enjoy being verbally ridiculed and objectified by women.

With her tall frame, lustrous auburn hair, smooth skin, and large breasts, Allegra Von Brockhaus was a wholly striking older woman, but it was her eyes that made her truly stand out. Large and round, they were a stunning, pale, blue-grey colour, almost like ice, and they were hypnotic in their sense of mystery and quiet power.

There was something utterly unflappable about Allegra Von Brockhaus, which made her both fierce and appealing at the same time. A successful project manager for a big-name financial firm, Allegra was clearly and obviously highly intelligent, capable, and in control, but she was also undeniably playful and vivacious.

Allegra was a strong, sexy, older woman that I desperately and optimistically wanted to fuck...but it looked like it would all be happening on her terms. I was happy to go wherever she decided to take me.

"Would you like to come back to my apartment, Matt?" Allegra smiled. "Would you like to submit to me tonight?"

"Yes, Ms. Von Brockhaus," I smiled. "I'd like that. I'm nervous, but I like to try different things."

"It's natural to be nervous when you're entering into an experience that could very well change your life," Allegra smiled. "We'll take my car. I'll drive you back here when I'm finished with you and you can pick up your car."

Allegra leaned forward, and I then felt her hand slapping playfully against my thighs beneath the table. The striking redhead pushed my legs apart, and then grabbed my slowly stiffening cock through my tight jeans. She gave my member a good squeeze, and then smiled at me naughtily.

"Dominique told me you were enormous," Allegra whispered. "She wasn't lying. I enjoy a well-equipped male. It's more fun to put them in their place. The bigger they are...the harder they fall. Let's go, Matt. I'll pay the bill, my kept man."

Allegra quickly paid, and we then took the short walk to where her expensive Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan was parked. We got in, and Allegra gracefully started up the car, classical music chiming as the sound system clicked on automatically. She looked across at me and smiled, her ice-blue eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Have you ever been constrained before, Matt?" Allegra asked alluringly. "Have you ever been rendered completely powerless before a woman?"

"Yes, I have," I replied quietly, instantly drawn back to one of the most troubling, disturbing, and near life-threatening sexual experiences of my life. "A little while ago now, an older French high school teacher blackmailed me into being her sexual plaything for the night."

"She blackmailed you?" Allegra asked, obviously intrigued. "Literally? How?"

"She had come into possession of a video of me masturbating in front of some of her students...who were all eighteen, by the way," I replied. "She used that against me...not with the cops though...she threatened to expel the girls from school and tell their parents."

"Masturbating on camera...you are obviously a very naughty boy," Allegra smirked. "But you got yourself in trouble by being chivalrous? You are very interesting, Matt. And how did this French woman acquire the video?"

"It's a long story," I sighed, not wanting to lay out this sordid tale in its entirety. "But this woman certainly had me over a barrel."

"So you submitted to her?" Allegra asked, her eyes focused on the road ahead. "She dominated you?"

"Yes," I replied quietly. "She handcuffed me to her bed...she whipped me with a belt...she viciously beat me...she verbally demeaned me...she...ah...she sodomised me."

"Did you agree to all of this, Matt?" Allegra asked inquisitively. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Some of it, I enjoyed," I replied, "but a lot of it...no. This woman really brutalised me. It wasn't consensual. She was literally going to cut off my balls too, but I managed to get free and turn the tables on her."

"Wait a minute," Allegra said in surprise. "She was actually going to castrate you? Literally? Not as some form of play or threat?"

"She had a very large pair of scissors ready to go," I said quietly. "She was totally deranged. I'm sure she would have chopped off my balls if I didn't stop her. I'm certain of it."

[See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy Vid And French Cougar", "Oz Beach Boy Chained By Cougar", "Oz Beach Boy Pegged By Cougar" and "Oz Beach Boy Flips French Cougar"]

"My goodness, Matt...that is not BDSM," Allegra said in a surprisingly warm, sympathetic voice. "What I do is consensual. That woman clearly has severe problems. I won't be chopping your nuts off, Matt...unless you want me to."

"That's good to know," I said, joining with Allegra's laughter. "I like having balls."

"I'd like to squeeze them a little though," Allegra giggled. "And maybe a light kick to the crotch..."

"Not too hard," I responded immediately. "Please, Ms. Von Brockhaus...not too hard."

"You don't like actual physical pain?" Allegra asked. "You don't like to be hurt?"

"I don't want to be injured, no," I replied, still a little surprised I was actually having a conversation like this. "Mild pain is okay...but nothing too intense. I told Dominique about that when I agreed to, ah, meet with her friends. I told her I don't like being hurt. She obviously doesn't know about your...interests?"

"No, Dominique just thinks I'm a hot-pants fifty-something keen to fuck a young, well-hung guy with big muscles," Allegra laughed. "She doesn't know I want to chain you and gently torture you for my sexual gratification. I keep my kinks quiet, Matt."

"That's fine with me," I smiled. "I'd prefer it if Dominique didn't know all the, ah, finer details."

"That's probably for the best," Allegra smiled. "I won't hurt you too badly, Matt, I promise. Have you seen this deranged French woman since?"

"Um...yeah," I replied sheepishly. "We very occasionally have sex together, but always in hotel rooms. I still don't trust her completely. She's wild in bed...she's filled with so much anger, and she just explodes."

"I can see that you like to push the envelope a little when it comes to sex," Allegra smiled. "Hannah Horowitz regaled a large group of us with the very amusing story of what she did to you on her tennis court. We were nearly crying with laughter."

"Yes, it was a wild afternoon," I smiled. "Very wild...I'm glad you found the story amusing."

"Hannah said you resisted when she tried to sodomise you with her tennis racquet though," Allegra said, cocking her head. "You said this French woman sodomised you, yes? Was that one of the things you liked...or didn't like?"

"Um...ah...I actually enjoyed that," I said with some embarrassment. "I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. It was more the serious beating I didn't like...and the scissors. Plus, Hannah wanted to butt-fuck me dry, and the handle of her tennis racquet was a little large for me to take in."

"She's quite something, that Hannah...well, that's good to know," Allegra smiled. "That's very good to know. You were also intimate with our friends Lauren Mosquero and Janet Somersby? They wouldn't give away too many details. They don't like to fuck-and-tell as much as Hannah does."

"Yes, I did spend time with Lauren and Janet...on separate occasions," I smiled. "I really enjoyed having sex with them. They were passionate, but it certainly wasn't as wild as my experience with Hannah. Janet had some trouble relaxing...I had to go down on her for half-an-hour to really get her in the mood. She's a very, very sweet lady, and so is Lauren."

"Yes, they're great women and good friends of mine...I'm glad you had an enjoyable time with them...I trust you were kind...okay, we're here, Matt," Allegra smiled. "This is my apartment building."

Allegra turned and rolled her Mercedes down a ramp into an underground car park. She quickly parked, and we then took the elevator up to her apartment. Allegra gently pulled and tugged at my half-erect cock all the way up in the elevator, smiling and sniggering to herself as I squirmed with pleasure.

Allegra's very stylishly appointed apartment was located in a ritzy, harbour-side suburb, and it boasted great views of the water and city centre off in the distance. With plush carpet, fine finishes and wall-to-ceiling glass, the apartment was as striking as its owner.

"I'd offer you a drink," Allegra smiled, "but I'm too excited about what I'm going to do to you."

"Yes, I'm excited...and nervous too," I said. "You have a very beautiful apartment, Ms. Von Brockhaus. It's no castle though...you obviously don't have a torture dungeon?"

"Oh, no," Allegra giggled. "I'm a thoroughly modern dominatrix, Matt...I have a safe, private, enclosed storage space down in the parking area. Every apartment here has one. I've turned mine into something...quite special. Let's go there right now, shall we? I'll just get changed into something less comfortable."

"Yes, certainly, Ms. Von Brockhaus," I smiled. "I'll wait for you."

Classy, graceful and stylish, Allegra Von Brockhaus smiled and walked off toward her bedroom while I waited in the living area. The striking older woman returned about five minutes later. She had changed her clothes completely, and I gasped in surprise at how different the older woman looked.

Allegra's simple, effortlessly cool blouse-and-skirt combo had been replaced by a long, black PVC trench coat. Underneath, I could see what looked like a shiny, black PVC swimsuit, teamed with a pair of high-heeled, knee-length, black PVC boots. Allegra's previously loose auburn hair was now pulled back in a tight, severe ponytail.

Allegra Von Brockhaus had entered her bedroom a classy, beautiful business woman, and re-emerged as a fierce, theatrically powerful dominatrix. The 52-year-old gave me a smug, knowing smile, and then pulled her trench coat together, cinching its belt tightly at her waist.

"I try to keep my after-hours activities secret from my neighbours too," Allegra said, "though there are certainly a lot of men around here I'd like to kick in the nuts. Let's go, Matt. You're all mine now, young man."

We rode the elevator down alone, and Allegra again groped me aggressively, rubbing my muscled chest and grabbing my cock through my tight jeans. She nuzzled her face in the crook of my neck and teasingly kissed its sensitive goose-flesh. As the elevator made a pinging noise on its arrival in the storage area, Allegra gently bit my earlobe, which made me jump in surprise.

"Follow me, Matt," Allegra smiled and stepped out of the elevator. "Prepare to submit..."

As I followed behind, Allegra strode purposefully down a long, quiet corridor lined with simple, white-painted doors, each lettered with its corresponding apartment number. The older woman stopped at the door marked 66V, pulled a key from the pocket of her trench coat, opened up the door, and then motioned for me to enter with a wave of her right hand.

"Before you enter, Matt," Allegra said quietly and seriously. "I need you to tell me your safe word. If I do anything that goes too far, you just say the safe word and I'll stop. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I do," I replied with equal seriousness, and knew immediately what my safe word was. "Darby...my safe word is Darby."

"Can I ask who Darby is?" Allegra asked inquisitively.

"Darby is my best friend," I replied. "She was my foster sister for a while when we were growing up. We went through hell together. I love her...she's like family."

"That's fitting," Allegra smiled. "Darby it is."

With my safe word in place, I walked through the door of the storage space. I was shocked by what greeted me inside. I had ambitiously turned my own apartment's storage space into a small home gym where I would frequently train and lift weights while completely nude, but what Allegra had done with hers was next level.

Illuminated by lurid red ceiling lights, the walls of the storage space were covered from floor to ceiling with black, vinyl, buttoned cushioning, obviously as much for sound control as decoration. The floor was covered with black-and-white checked linoleum, creating a feeling of dark, harsh eroticism like I'd never seen before. The ceiling was painted a deep, high-gloss red, and reflected the light like molten pools.

In the centre of the room was a huge, upright, thick metal slab drilled into the floor with heavy bolts. It looked almost like an up-ended surgical table, but with manacles and chains attached to each of its corners. It gleamed threateningly in the dim half-light.

Next to the large metal slab was what looked almost like a gymnastics pommel horse, but with a set of manacles and chains bolted into the floor on either side of it. It was covered with smooth, dark leather, which had been polished to a high sheen. I instantly knew what it was for, and my butt-hole clinched with guilt-slathered excitement.

To the side of the pommel horse was a large, heavy wooden chair with ornate decoration carved into its high back and arm rests. It was grand and striking, with a heavily padded seat, and looked almost like a throne.

Along the padded walls were a series of black-framed, high-style, artistic and very fetishistic black-and-white photographs of naked, heavily muscled men restrained with chains and leather strapping, with most of the models wearing face-obscuring, black leather masks. The images were powerful and undeniably unsettling in their intensity.

Against the black padded walls was a series of metal shelves adorned with a variety of strange devices. There were large black feathers, red leather-and-plastic ball-gags, blindfolds, riding crops, thick leather whips, studded belts, paddles, small electrical boxes with electrodes, and a collection of black dildos of varying sizes.

Also, and most disturbingly, there were several unusual bladed instruments, almost like medical equipment. They looked to be made from surgical steel, and they glinted with a greater sense of menace than anything else in the room.

"Don't worry, Matt," Allegra said quietly when she saw me looking at the bladed instruments. "I only use those on a very select few gentlemen...gentlemen who like it very, very rough. They are not for the novice."

"Thank god," I muttered. "Where do you get all this stuff?"

"Most of it I get from Intimus," Allegra replied of the high-profile adult store. "The more, ah, specialised items come from niche suppliers and online dealers."

"I see," I said. "Who converted the storage room? You? It looks amazing..."

"No, I have no gift for construction," Allegra smiled. "I designed the aesthetics of the room, but a very creative fellow called Stefan put it all together for me. In return, all I have to do is piss on him once a week, kick him in the balls, and then let him call me his sister. He's a very nice man."

"Everything in here shines and gleams like it's been polished to within an inch of its life," I said in awe. "I thought I was a clean-freak, but this is amazing."

"Yes, another gentleman called Marcus keeps it clean for me," Allegra smiled. "He does it for no charge...he just asks that I verbally abuse him the whole time he cleans in the nude. Then I mock him about his small penis -- which isn't even that small -- while he masturbates and weeps in the corner of the room."

"You have an army of slaves," I tittered. "You've certainly got things sorted out, Ms. Von Brockhaus."

"I certainly do, Matt," Allegra said, her voice suddenly turning cold and hard. "Now take off your fucking clothes! Strip down to your panties, you primping peacock! Strip!"