All Comments on 'Allie & Ken are Paid Fantasy Actors'

by WillC2020

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

I'm interested to see where you take this. The critical flaw in all this separating of sex and love nonsense, is that good sex requires an intimate connection and it is this intimate connection that all couples want to keep exclusively for themselves. Otherwise, their own intimate connection amounts to nothing and their love is profoundly diminished.

WM3247WM3247almost 2 years ago

Please let Ken and Allie rest in peace. Not a good story.It has some interesting possibilities, but you went places with no build up. This needs to be much much longer and more detailed. Flesh out the story and characters. Then, maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

would be better in a different category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable. The role-playing is fun.

WillC2020WillC2020almost 2 years agoAuthor

A reminder to readers about this writing process. Stephen King said that good fiction writers have taught their imaginations to misbehave. The shared objective of erotica, writer and readers, is to allow minds to go to forbidden places. It is ideal for couples who are seeking creative ways to introduce new ways to excite each other. It is a chance for those living alone -- elderly, crippled, dying -- to let their minds go where their bodies no long can go. I am frankly astounded at the pious moralizing about individual characters or couples behavior. I suppose they mean well, but the ignorance of medium and process is remarkable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is an exciting different approach. An "indecent Proposal" magnified. The King surely has more fantasy scenarios that you can write about, involving the couple. I would love to read about an impregnation fantasy played out. How about a "Behind the Green Door" fantasy; woman ready to lose her virginity. There are endless fantasy scenes the king could have the couple play out for him.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Intersting setup, it overcame the cuckiness factor. I would like to learn more about these people.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Interesting tale. Not sure it belongs in LW, but don't even have a clue where it should be.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Not my cutoff tea!

3

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Curses be to my poor typing!

3

BlueexxBlueexxalmost 2 years ago

Sooooo intoxicatingly erotic. More, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillC2020@WillC2020
Seeking to chat with a woman who is here for the same reason I am - vivid sensual experiences as we escape to an erotic fantasy world that stretches the boundaries of vanilla real life. -- Taking time to get acquainted, but it's all erotic fantasy. All fun. No drama, pai...