Allie and Nat Pt. 02 - The Boat

Story Info
Allie and Nat whorefuck on a cruise.
3.2k words
4.33
1.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 02/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You already know me, I'm Allie, the 37yo housewife slut/whore with an insatiable sex appetite. I'm 5.7" tall, 155 pds, 36D cup natural full tits, 38-39 inch ass, brunette hair past my shoulders and a slutty big-lipped cunt with a wide stripe of cunt hair.

In the last episode, my friend Nat needed some extra cash and so we did a fuck scene with some frat boys and some old pervs too and it was a hot fuck.

A couple of weeks passed before Nat called me again.

"Hi hun, let's meet for coffee, I'm sort of interested to see if we can arrange another, um, party like a few weeks back?" Over coffee Nat mentioned how she was horribly guilty after the last session but also so amazingly turned on and horny, leaving the house to go pick up her little one from the play group while strange men's cum oozed from her violated pussy and anus and soaking her knickers. She was so wet and cummy that her dress had cumstains on it when she got home and after she got the little one something to eat at home she had to go into the bathroom and use her fingers to dig into her own arse to pull out the cash they had stuffed up there!

"But now, you know, more bills have arrived and Jack's bonus wasn't as big as we had expected and so, well, you know, do you think you'd be interested in having another party like last time?" she demurely asked her friend.

Allie sipped her coffee and looked at her friend, smiling.

"Ohhh sure Nat, I spoke to the men after the last party and they really liked you. Let's finish and get home, we can have a look at some adverts and see if there's anything interesting" she said as they finished up their coffees and sparkling waters and left.

Allie got into her car, squirming and starting to juice at the thought of having Nat worked over again...and also needing to pee but happy to wait until they got home.

They got home and Allie took Nat into the master bedroom, telling her to strip. Nat is a late-30's MILF with busty D cups and a juicy ass to match, 5.6" tall and about 140lbs.

"I really need to pee after all that coffee and water and I'm desperate to use your face, so quick, get your face over the toilet bowl! There is a bottle of poppers to sniff to help you" Allie said, as Nat was a bit surprised but needed to do what Allie wanted so that she'd help with the party-planning, so she sniffed deep and sat on the bathroom floor, head over the bowl looking up.

"Oh my god yes" said Allie as she straddled the bowl and Nat's face, facing the wall as she semi-squatted and just started pissing a long stream, showering her friends face and splattering the floor. When she finished she wiped then stuffed the paper in Nat's mouth.

"Eat it hun, it dissolves really fast...trust me I know! Then clean up and come out to the kitchen and we'll find some fun!"

In the kitchen, they opened the laptop and a few clicks and passwords later and Allie was on the site she usually used, trawling through some adverts. Most were sounding a little boring but a few seemed interesting.

"How about this one Nat -- 'Lads and dads need mature party-girls for boat cruise, ALL action required (you know what's needed), discretion assured, regular multiple-action, $2,000+, additional for bathroom services.'

"Might be fun to be on a boat, any type of travel makes me horny, even just driving to the mall and boy have I had some fun on boats in the past!" Allie exclaimed. "Did I tell you that me and a girlfriend performed a stag-party on a boat, did a hard lesbian fuck first and then there were 15 guys on board, god we were sore by the end of that!"

"Oh my god Allie you are such a slut! Lets respond and see what happens. I don't know about being out on a boat, it sounds a bit risky, but for the money...well...maybe it's worth it?"

"Oh sure Nat, no problem, you have to remember that the more nasty and depraved you are willing to do, the better you get paid. I mean, you might tell your mom you did anal sex, but would you tell her that you masturbated while your friend pissed all over your face?! But since you pretty easily accepted that, maybe we could do the boat trip and provide the additional 'bathroom services' too as long as you can get away for a night?"

We hit off a response with our photos and details and a coded email reply was soon received. 'You ladies look good, the $4k accepted with BS services included. Ph 555-9834 for final details'

The date was set for the following Sunday and we arrived at the marina wearing casual yoga wear and sneakers and with our hair and makeup all salon-perfect - walking to the boat with our large canvas tote bags it was clear we were 2 slut-worthy busty mommies! On board, we were shown to the front V-cabin.

"This is your cabin ladies, feel free to change and come back to the stern and we'll get you a drink, still a couple of other guys to arrive."

We smiled and as he closed the door we started to strip down to our bikinis -- Nat was wearing a yellow gstring bikini with double-string waistband and a top which covered half her big tits, I was in a red beachbunny bikini with skimpy ruched bottoms and an almost-sheer halfcup bikini top.

After dressing, we walked out to the stern of the boat and took a drink and a seat.

"You mommies look hot, why don't you rub some sunning lotion onto each other, you don't want to get sunburnt!" one guy said as the others watched as we slowly and sluttily rubbed the lotion on each other until we were glistening in the sun, all while we were still in the marina!

The guys were drinking beers and had bought champagne for us and we were all having a drink as the last of the passengers arrived...2 dads with their teenage sons who looked barely 18 but nicely toned bodies.

The boat soon got underway, slowly cruising out of the marina, and we were getting some long looks from other boaties, jealous of the guys on board for having such hotties to cruise with.

As soon as the boat was past the breakwater the guys asked us to strip.

"Dance and pose and tease, get those tops off and shake those big mom tits you hotties, give us a show" the guys hollered as they sat back, drinking, leering at us as we started to rub each others ass and thighs, kissing as we undid each others bikini tops and tossed them on the floor.

"Give us a lap dance ladies, ride our laps"

"Shake those tits some more, pull your nipples"

"Bend and show those hot asses and crotch-slots"

The dads were getting horny as one of them offered around coke and everyone had a line or 2, including the lads, as we posed and danced and then started giving lap dances. The boat was rocking and rolling a little on the water so the dances were much more raunchy than in a club as we wiggled and bounced on the men's laps as our big asses and tits were pawed and mauled.

I was getting right into it and my twat was juicing in my bikini when I noticed the lads hadn't had any dances.

"Hey boys, want so suck some big titties? Dads -- want to see if the boys can remember how to suck mommy tits?" and quickly had the boys side by side as I teased and leaned over, cupping my large tits, wiping them in the lad's faces, rubbing my nipples on their mouths.

"Suck my tits boys, suck my thick nipples, I want them hard" I was moaning as I mashed my jugs into the boy's mouths, stuffing them with titmeat.

"Feel them boys, come on, feel my big heavy tits as you suck my nipples, I bet the girls at college don't have big tits like these huh?" I continued as I wiggled my ass at the dads while their sons were sucking my tits.

"Ohhh well, it does seem you enjoyed that huh? Your shorts are already super-tented and you haven't even seen my pussy...or ass...yet. How hard will you get when mommy shows her pussy and ass huh?" I laughed, teasing the teens whose cocks were clearly hard as fuck...and large!

The boat soon pulled into a secluded bay and the captain dropped the anchor and secured the boat then came down from the flybridge.

"OK, lets get this party started! Ladies, get your toys and give us a dyke show, we want to see how you compare to other moms we've had on board" and the guys laughed and joked as me and Nat went to the forward cabin and retrieved our gear from our totes then returned to the back of the boat where some more lines were laid out for us and we eagerly snorted.

Me and Nat were just in our bikini bottoms, white sneakers, peaked ballcaps and big shades as we squeezed oil down each others tits, mashing against each other, grinding our pussies against each others thighs, lewdly and loudly sucking fat rubber cocks.

The captain grabbed a bottle of champagne and started tipping it down our throats. "Drink up ladies, swill this down, get nice and high and drunk for us...come on, swallow and drink, take more!" as we swilled the fizzing champagne, swallowing and drooling, more of it dribbling over our big oiled tits as we got more drunk and more horny.

I then bent Nat over the side of the boat and tugged her bikini down, giving the dads and lads their first look at Nat's mommy cunt and ass.

"Hands on your ass hun, spread that hot bottom for the perverts" I told her and the guys grunted and whistled as they saw her sexy cunt and asshole.

"Now who wants to suck the dildo before I fuck Nat with it?" and one of the dads stepped over and I started to slowly slide the dildo in and out of his mouth.

"That's enough...although it seems like you're an experienced cocksucker huh?!" which made the others guys laugh but at least the dildo was slimed up.

"OK guys, watch me fuck my mommy friend now, I'm going to dyke-fuck her and warm her hot cunt up for your big cocks. Take it Nat, take my fucking cock" as I worked the 9 inch rubber dick into her pussy, slowly at first then faster and deeper, drilling her cunt with dildo until she was squelching. My big tits were wobbling as my suntanned arm pistoned back and forward.

"Now who wants to see me fuck her ass? Boys, you want to see a mommy taking this big rubber cock in her ass?"

I slipped the big dildo out of Nat's twat and immediately started screwing it into her ass while she was bent over the side of the boat, holding the stainless handrail for support.

"Unng fuck, ohh fuck that feels so big in my ass...jesus fuck keep doing me with it, do my ass before these fuckers start banging me!"

"She's getting ready for you guys...now someone fucking pull my bikini bottoms down and fucking lick me because I'm here for cock too!" as 2 dads knelt and yanked my bikini off, pulling my big cheeks open and spitting and licking at my crack and asshole.

The captain then grabbed another bottle of champagne and was pouring it into mine and Nat's mouths again. "Drink up mommy whores, swallow the champers, get buzzed for the fuck games this afternoon" as we both gargled and swallowed and drunk it, our heads starting to buzz from alcohol and drugs.

Minutes later and we were both taking cock, lots of cock, I was on the port side, Nat on the starboard side, both with cocks in our mouths and cunts, sucking and wanking and fucking.

"Now suck my lad's big cock slut, let him see and feel how a mommy's hot mouth feels on his big young cock" as the lad stood there and I grabbed his fat dick and started blowing it, looking right up at him as I slowly swallowed his cock into my throat and gargled it, then started bobbing my head and sucking. The lad was hard as fuck and moaning plenty and started to hump his cock into my mouth and I let him hump to my throat as I made lots of loud slutty sloppy gargling sounds.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck I'm going to cum, oh fuck it feels so good" he was moaning as I grabbed the base of his dick and squeezed, stopping his orgasm.

"Do you want to blow your load in mommy's cocksucking face huh hunni? That's such a dirty slutty thing for mommy to do" I teased as I released my grip on his cock and wanked him fast, milking his cum out as it splattered all over my face and hair.

"Fuck yes that's a lot of cum, jesus fuck you showered me with cum you nasty lad!!" and immediately the daddy took his place, fucking his cock into his son's cum inside my mouth as I drooled cum down my face.

Across on starboard, a guy was laying on the padded bench and Nat was straddling him, her fleshy cunt riding his fat cock, as the captain was behind her, pushing his cock into her ass, giving the slutmom the DP they'd paid for. Nat was moaning and spasming, being pumped full of cock in pussy and ass and taking both to the balls as she reached down with one hand to rub herself.

"Fuck me guys, fuck my pussy and ass, fuck me while I cum like a slut!" and they certainly obeyed, pumping hips against her thighs and ass, flesh slapped as they drilled her to orgasm. The captain then pulled out of her ass and pulled her off the other guy's cock and gave her some more amyl.

"Now straddle him again slut and this time push your ass down his cock, fuck his slimy cock into your ass" as Nat did it, her head spinning as she panted and pushed her slimy asshole down the cock. Then the captain got behind her again as she was dosed with more amyl.

"Take a hit hunni, sniff that amyl and relax your ass for us" he laughed as he gripped his cock and pushed it against the cock already up her ass, pushing until his cockhead popped past her rubbery shithole.

"Arrggh, that's it yesss, fuck yes, take both our cocks, take them and ride you slut, we're going to double anal - fuck you all afternoon until you're broken in!" The captain was holding Nat's hips to stop her squirming and Nat was grunting and panting loudly until the other dad stood in front of her and pulled her mouth down his cock.

"Suck it slut, gag on my fat cock, take a triple-holing" as he held Nat's head and fucked her slobbering gagging throat as her ass was double-drilled.

I looked over then smiled at the guy fucking me. "Do that to me too if you want, if you want to go cock-to-cock inside my ass then I'm up for it and I'll make it filthy messy too, I know you perverts want that too right?"

Two minutes later and I was in the same position as Nat, straddling one cock up my ass while the other guy was fucking my ass from behind, 2 fat cocks plundering my rubbery mommywhore shithole.

The captain was the first to erupt, spewing his cum up Nat's ass and all over the other guys hard dick which kept fucking even as the captain pulled out, his cock slick and slimy with cum and ass juice. The other guy kept humping Nat's stretched squelching asshole but he came soon after, more cum jerking into Nat's ass.

Then the guy fucking me from behind blew his load and almost straight away so did the other guy I was straddling, simultaneous eruptions of cum up my stretched shit tunnel.

"Jesus fuck guys, that was 4 loads of cum you just erupted up our asses! Want to watch us do our dirty work now? Where do you perverts want to see us shit...Captain?"

"Squat at the back of the boat, facing the water, lets watch you shit out of those double-fucked bottoms. But first, more fucking champagne!" as he grabbed a bottle and all the perverts watched as me and Nat wiggled our asses to the stern and squatted, asses up and tits hanging, our greasy fucked assholes winking and bulging.

The Captain shook the bottle just a little and started spraying our faces with the champagne as we spread our asses and loudly farted wads of cum from our shitholes then shit the brown logs out onto the deck.

"Oh you fucking filthy whores that looks so fucking good and disgusting" we could hear guys saying as more champagne was sprayed in our faces, down our throats, over our big hanging tits.

"Now watch this guys" as I moved and squatted behind Nat and started licking her dirty used asshole, rimming her greasy puckered hole and poking my wet tongue inside. "God it tastes good guys, who wants to get down and lick this mommy's dirty used shithole?"

One of the guys stepped over and got down to lick Nat's ass and I looked back and saw both of the teen lads hard as fuck and watching.

"Come and fuck me boys, take an end each, mommy needs some young cock!" I quickly got them at each end, my hand wrapped around one lad's shaft as I bobbed my mouth on it, sucking deep while the other lad had his hands on my ass and his cock jack-hammering away at my cunt. I was wanking and sucking the lad fast, milking him as quickly as I could -- and I'm pretty bloody good at milking cock -- but the lad fucking me came first, grunting "ohh I'm gonna cum...fuck" right before I felt his cock explode inside me, cum splattering my cunt walls. That was enough for the other lad to blow his load, I took the first couple of jets in my mouth then pulled off his cock so he could see the rest of his cum splatter my face.

We were done, me and Nat wiggling our naked bodies off the back of the boat and having a quick swim and clean up then getting back on board and heading to the front cabin as The Captain started the boat up to head home. Me and Nat changed into denim shorts and mini and our bikini tops then went back out to chat with the guys.

We were still pretty buzzed...and the guys still horny...and they poured more champagne into us and had us tug our big tits out and suck more cock. We were still blowing cock right up until we motored slowly into the marina but we were discrete, pulling our bikinis back on and sitting back demurely, just like 2 normal moms out with friends!