Allie and Nat Pt. 01

Story Info
Allie introduces her gf Nat to whore fucing.
2.1k words
4.46
2.7k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 02/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi again, you may remember me as the 37yo slutmom who does some hardcore partying and whoring on the side. This is a story about how my girlfriend Nat also became involved in my nasty adventures. Again, this involves a variety of acts - piss, non-consent, anal, scat, etc.

It was just another morning for Allie as she stood chatting and gossiping with some of the other moms at playgroup. She had given her husband a quickie before he left for work but all it had done was leave Allie with a slimy pussy and no orgasm, so her clit was tingling. Various plans and arrangements were being discussed and one of Allie's play group mom-friends asked her for a coffee.

"Sure", said Allie, "you know I always like grabbing a coffee!"

The women drove to the local coffee shop, at that hour of the morning the pre-work rush had gone and it was mostly other moms and locals from the neighborhood, plus a few guys and girls from the local college, plugged into their computers and tablets. After a while the girlfriend - Nat - broached the real subject she wanted to discuss.

"Umm, Allie, um, well, there's a bit of a rumour that you....um.....like to do nasty sex stuff for money and meet strangers.....is that right? Cause....well....I sorta need some money since Jack's job isn't going so well...and soo....i thought....you know?" she said.

"Mmmm, well...why we don't go home to my place....I'm not saying I do any of this stuff you understand...but, if you're interested...i'll show you what happens ok? See if its your thing or not."

The moms headed back to Allie's house and she opened her computer, went thru a bit of a routine to find the site she was after...a hidden dark-web advert site.

"Here is one posted just earlier Nat, have a look" said Allie as they looked over the computer in the kitchen and read the advert. 'Moms wanted, to party with open-minded college boys and older. Must do anal, ATM, bi, CIM, COF, BBBJ, etc. ALL other activities also welcome. Up to $1,000 / night or more'

"Umm Allie, $1,000 wow that's so much just for sex! But what does that all mean, I can see they want anal which I don't really like but what is ATM?"

"That's Ass To Mouth."

"What, you mean, like straight from the ass to the mouth?! That's so disgusting, isn't it dirty?!"

"Well, you can clean out first but its way extra if you don't!"

"Oh my god! And what's CIM, COF, BBBJ?"

"Cum In Mouth, Cum In Face, BareBack Blowjob...that's all pretty standard."

"Bareback, but what about condoms, don't you insist on condoms?!"

"Nat, hun...maybe this isn't for you. I know you and Jack mostly do it missionary every now and then but this is way hardcore hun, I don't think it's really your thing, sorry."

"No, it's ok...I think...I can do it...I sorta really need the money...and its says it pays $1,000 so I'm sure I can do it for that!"

"Well, have a look at this first...see if you still want to do it" Allie said as she clicked on a video from her computer library and they saw a woman on her knees on a bed, face down, ass up, getting fucked in the ass by a very large cock. A man off screen was talking - "fuck her ass hard, ram her with cock...now pull out and feed her face, cum in her face" the voice said and as the woman lifted her head they could see it was Allie, sucking at the cock fresh from her ass while the other guy could be seen jerking his dick and sucking Allie's knickers.

"Oh god, it is you Allie, oh wow, you look so hot n sexy!" exclaimed Nat. "And..oh god...is that your husband there giving those disgusting instructions?! Oh god!!"

"Do you think you can do that Nat, because that's what will happen, you understand?" Nat was wide eyed but licking her lips also, nodding to Allie, saying she still wants to go ahead.

Allie quickly composed a note back to the advertiser -- "2 moms here, interested in your offer. Both mid-30's, one blonde, one brunette, both stacked and curvy. Brunette willing to do ALL, including GS, group, etc. Minimum $1,500 for blonde and $2,000 for brunette."

Within a minute a reply had come through -- "Call 555-6969 for details, we want you both." Allie spoke to the man on the phone and arrangements were set for the day after tomorrow, 10am.

And so, on Thursday morning Nat arrived at Allie's house to get ready, thinking they'd probably put on some heels and red lipstick or something. Instead Allie showed her the special drawers in her closet where her sex wear was kept, a huge collection of sex and slut wear. Nat was amazed but Allie helped her get dressed, as well as ensure she had a syringe-full of lube up her bum before she left! She also gave Nat a good line of her special stuff to help get her friend in the mood!

At 10am the 2 housewives turned up at the large suburban house, both in 5 inch black heels and minidresses, pushup bras and skimpy knickers -- Nat wearing seethru bikini knickers and Allie in a very slutty crotchless gstring.

They walked inside and could see quite a few guys and a girl in the large lounge room. The housewives knew there would be 9 college boys, 2 older pervs and 2 college girls at the party in addition to Allie and Nat. The ladies picked up their envelopes and joined the group in the lounge room, sitting, legs crossed, plenty of thigh showing. The girl was in a bikini and heels, tall and athletic, posing and dancing to the music. Allie and Nat soon had guys either side of them, pulling the housewives thighs open lewdly, perving at the married panties and cunts.

Nat was the first to be pushed to her knees, 2 college boys opening their pants and making Nat suck them, bare thick cocks for her married mouth. Meanwhile one of the older pervs walked into the room from the bedrooms...naked, his cock semihard and slick with juice.

"God, that college girl back there is hot, I just fucked her ass and now she's getting spit roasted by a couple of college boys. Come here and lick my cock, taste your girlfriends ass on me" the guy said to the bikini girl who smiled, stepped over, bent and licked at the old mans thick slimy dick, her little bikini panty stretched tight across her firm athletic ass and showing off her fat cuntmound.

Nat was on her knees, sucking and gakking on cock, drooling and spluttering as the 2 boys took turns on her mommy-mouth. "Thats it yeah you hot mom, sick our fat cocks, bet hubby doesn't fuck your mouth like this does he huh?" they growled at her, holding her hair and humping her mouth up and down their cocks, Nats eyes wide and wet as the bikini girl showed how it was done, almost fully deepthroating the old fuckers 9 inch dick, even though it had just been fucking the other bikini girl's ass!.

Meanwhile Allie was being led out to the bedrooms by a couple of college boys, pawing at her ass, spanking it, Allie wiggling n shaking her juicy butt, teasing like the cockslut she is. She was soon bending over the bed, her dress around her waist, wobbling her ass and slowly peeling her tiny panties down, exposing her thick horny cunt and big tanned ass. Very quickly one guy dropped to his knees and started licking her from behind while the other guy yanked his big cock out and shoved it in her mouth. Her cunt was juicing up as the guy slobbered all over it, Allie reaching one hand back to spread her ass so the guy could get in there better and eat her big slimy gash and her brown puckered asshole.

"Get your cock in me, fuck my cunt, I need some fat cock in me" she moaned and the guy was eager to comply, standing and holding her hips and pushing his hard dick into her slimy wet mummycunt. Thats what she loved, fat big cock fucking her at both ends! They were soon taking turns, swapping from cunt to mouth and back again, pulling and slapping Allie's big swinging tits and wobbling ass and watching the depraved mommyslut sucking her own slimy cunt juices off their cocks.

Soon more cock joined in, another fat young college cock and the other older perv, all 4 starting to take turns in pussy and mouth. But they were only using 2 holes at a time and the cocks were far too hard and horny so pretty soon one of the college boys was on his knees, eagerly sucking the thick old perv cock.

"Fuck yeah, suck it boy, suck my thick cock while I wait a turn in that mommy's cunt" the perv growled and as soon as the college cock in Allie's cunt pulled out, the perv stepped over and shoved his cock into the wet hole.

He looked over at the college boy who had been sucking him, "stay on your knees, boy, let me watch you suck your buddies cock as I fuck this loose mommycunt" he demanded and pumped Allie's cunt as he watched the college boy sucking cock.

Another naked hard college boy walked in, just as the perv had pulled out of Allie's cunt and was wiping his slimy cock over Allie's stained thick brown asshole.

"Reach back, spread your ass slut, I'm gonna be the first up your dirty married hole today" he grunted, as Allie dug her perfectly manicured fingers into her ass cheeks and pulled them wide, the perv holding Allie's hips and grunt-fucking his cockhead past her yielding rubbery sphincter.

"Unng, fuck yeah, this is a bit tighter you slut, ride your big ass on my cock, fuck yourself on my cock like the whore you are" he said, Allie's ass slapping into his thighs and she bucked and humped on his cock.

Just then another naked college boy walked in, pumping his arm up and down and going "choo choo, choo choo, come on guys the other momslut is running a train in the lounge room!"

The college boys got up to leave but the old perv remained. "Unggh, fuck yeah thats good but i'm doing to assfuck this mommy until she eats my fucking load with her ass" he grunted, holding Allie's hips and hammering his fat cock in and out of her shithole. His huge dick finally erupted, blasting wads of boiling spunk into Allie's asshole, blast after blast from his dick as the old fuck held her ass and grunted.

After he pulled out, wiping his cock off in Allie's salon-styled hair, Allie stood and put her 5 inch heels back on. She didn't bother with her dress, she knew it'd only be coming off again anyway as she walked back out to the main lounge room.

Oh fuck, what a sight! Allie stood there looking at it - her friend Nat was on her knees, bent forward over the low wooden coffee table, her knees wide apart, and men taking turns kneeling behind her and fucking her housewife ass. Allie walked over to watch, playing with her tits, as Nat looked up, her eyes glazed as a college boy held a bottle of poppers under her nose and made her snort.

Her cute face was already streaked with thick wads of cum, more was splattered in her hair, and her asshole was squelching obscenely as cock after cock took turns, the college boys high-fiving each other as they fucked this newbie housewife whore ass.

One of the hardbody bikini girls was on the sofa, legs wide open, masturbating and a couple of boys led Allie over, pushing her to her knees.

"Lick her cunt slut, we wanna watch you lick out that wet pussy" they said as Allie eagerly licked at the college girl's cunt, slick and slimy from earlier fuckings, Allie tasting cuntgoo along with leaking sperm from her shaven fuckbox.

Eventually the college boys and the 2 older pervs had drained themselves off in Nat's asshole, the violated swollen ringed shitbox gaping and leaking obscenely, shit-stained cum drubbing down Nat's still spread thighs.

Given she had performed so well, the guys gathered up some more cash and laughed as they stuffed it up Nat's leaking slimy butthole.

"Have fun you whore, remember us as you finger your own asshole to pull out the filthy stained cash!" they laughed, spanking Nat's ass.

Would you like to read some more adventures? Let me know and like my stories!