All Comments on 'Allie Pt. 04'

by kodevonish

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You're really doing this story justice

Please continue the great work man

sober71sober71almost 8 years ago
5*s from start to finish

Looking forward to you continuing this story, please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks

Wild and yet very sweet at the same time. Lots of great details and nice turns of phrase. Characters seemed real. James melted my cold heart a little. Please keep going!

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 8 years ago
Well written

This is one hot story that is well written. You sure pay attention to detail.

kodevonishkodevonishalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for the feedback!!

I appreciate it very much from you all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This can't be the end!

This story NEEDS a conclusion. It has potential to be one of the best stories on this site.

As a black man that loves to read romance erotica it was heavenly to read a pretty well written story starring two ethnic characters that weren't saddled with any cringe worthy stereotyping while also not totally alienating like more than a few of the stories on this site. My favorite part was them making love on the couch oblivious to the video of them fucking on the TV and James letting his feeling slip out there at the end look to be the makings of a sweet ending.

Too bad it seems we may never get that ending.

kodevonishkodevonishover 6 years agoAuthor
This is the fuel I needed...

You are right! This shouldn't be the end. And it won't be ;-)

niggaplz101niggaplz101about 6 years ago
Please Continue

This Story is beautiful, and your writing is beautiful. Please bless us with another installment.

JRALynchJRALynchabout 6 years ago
Please Don't Stop

Do please continue this series. It's absolutely brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reminds me of.........

This story reminded of my time in the Orient.The women, wow,were some of the most beautiful in the world. Their libido was off the charts. I was a way younger man at the time,I still struggled to keep up.Thanks for the memories. Keep it coming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous