Never Have I Ever Ch. 01

Story Info
Drinking game at a bar leads to black cock for curious blonde.
1.1k words
4.31
30.3k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
320 Followers

Olivia took a sip and giggled, looking side-eyed at Brice.

She brushed her blonde hair away from her face and made eye contact.

She's more than tipsy Brice thought. She's on her way to drunk. You don't see that often on a blind date.

Brice's friend Rob had set him up on this date. Rob and his girlfriend, Paula, were sitting across the high-top bar table from Brice and Olivia.

"We can just have a fun night out," Rob said. "You'll like her. She's one of Paula's friends from college."

He'd dated a few white girls. While Rob didn't describe her ahead of time, Brice had been pretty sure that his white friend and white girlfriend would bring along a white blind date for him.

The two had made awkward small talk, with Rob and Paula trying to help out. It was clear Olivia had never been on a date with a black guy before, but as she'd had more to drink, she seemed to be loosening up.

Significantly, Brice added in his mind.

"It's my turn, right?" Olivia said with a giggle.

Brice nodded and took a sip of his beer.

"Okay," she said, slurring a bit. She looked across at Rob and Paula.

"Never have I everrr..."

Then she turned and faced Brice again, locking eyes.

"...had a threesome."

Rob and Paula left their drinks on the table. Brice reached toward his cup and saw Olivia's eyes go wide. Then he dropped his hand to the table without lifting it.

"Really?" she said.

"Nope," he replied.

Olivia nodded. "Interesting."

As the game went on, Olivia was showing more and more interest in Brice. She noticed his watch and grabbed his hand so she could "look at it more closely." Then she left their arms touching at the shoulder after giving him his hand back.

"You're not drinking anywhere near as much," she accused later in the game.

"Maybe I'm just better at it than all of you," he said.

"We've got to change that," she said. "My turn, right? Okay. Never have I ever ..."

She locked eyes again.

"...eaten a pussy," she concluded.

Brice shrugged and lifted his glass, taking a hearty sip.

"There we go!" she shouted, grabbing his arm.

Eventually, the double date broke up. Rob and Paula headed to his place. Brice promised he'd get Olivia home safely. Rob gave him a knowing nod as they left the table.

Olivia wasn't falling down drunk or in danger of being sick. But the alcohol had certainly triggered some friskiness in her.

"One more round of the game?" she asked.

"Okay," he said, sitting back at the table.

She looked deep into his eyes.

"Never have I ever ... been with a white girl."

Brice drank from his cup.

"Really?"

"Yeah," he said. "Couple times."

She nodded, approvingly.

"You like it?" she asked.

He shrugged, a little exasperated.

"What am I supposed to say?" he said, and they both laughed.

"It's your turn."

Brice decided to go ahead and close the deal.

"Never have I ever ..." he said, looking hard into her eyes "...been with a black guy."

She didn't drink.

"Huh," he said, feigning surprise.

"Is that a problem?" she asked.

"No," he said. "Just a shame."

She broke into a wide grin. "Oh really?"

Within two minutes, they were in the car, headed to her place.

They began kissing as soon as they got through the door to her apartment. By the time she got her shirt off, the two had stumbled to her couch and he buried his face between her large, white breasts. She reached back and unhooked her bra, giving him access to her nipples, which he hungrily sucked.

Before long, she slid her hand down his chest as he lay on top of her. She reached his belt line and turned her hand 90 degrees, to cup his crotch.

She gasped as she felt him.

"Told you it was a shame you hadn't had the experience," he said.

"Was it ever," she said and reached with her other hand to undo his belt.

Once he was out, she ran her hands up and down his black cock, still stiffening.

"Oh my God," she said. "You're huge."

She kissed him deeply as both hands gripped him, pulling gently.

When the kiss broke, she told him, "Stand up."

He did as he was told, getting up from the couch. He stood before her, cock bouncing at her eye level.

She leaned forward and began licking the length of him. Her hand dropped between his legs to squeeze his large black balls.

"Mmm," she grunted approvingly.

She continued to cup his balls with one hand as she began to suck his cock, gradually working more and more of it into her mouth, bobbing her head eagerly.

Brice put his hands on his hips and leaned back slightly, reaching over to stroke the hair on the back of her head with one hand. This was the moment he'd been thinking about since she started to loosen up at the bar.

"Oh, baby," he said. "I'm about to cum."

She responded by bobbing her head faster and squeezing his balls with her hand.

Since she was willing to take it, he used the hand he'd been stroking her hair with to grip the back of her head. He began thrusting his hips forward and felt himself let go.

She grunted as she took his first load in her throat. She managed to swallow most of it down, just as the next one came. She pulled back on his cock a bit, keeping the tip in her mouth. Cum began dripping out of the sides of her mouth as he finished.

When he was done, she released him and swallowed a few times to get it all down.

"Wow," she said. "That was ... a lot. That was amazing."

She ran her finger along her chin to get the stuff that had escaped, putting it back into her mouth. Then she leaned back toward him and slowly, sensually, cleaned his cock off with her tongue, Sucking the end a few times.

"Got to make sure I got it all," she said.

He then returned to the couch and went down on her, burying his face in her trimmed blonde bush. After awhile, she began to thrust her hips and had a loud orgasm. By that time, he had recovered and was ready for the main event.

He sat on the couch and she straddled him, slowly lowering himself onto his re-hardening cock. She was still coming down from the first orgasm, and it didn't take long for her to reach her second as he took her black cock virginity, pistoning in and out of her.

As she finished, he pulled her close and whispered in her ear.

"Never have I ever," he said, "been with a black man."

"Oh god damn," she gasped. "I will drink every time from now on and be happy about it."

DrHuge
DrHuge
320 Followers