Allie's Adventures Pt. 02: Caught!

Story Info
Coed caught pleasuring herself.
3.2k words
4.63
5.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack McConnell walked in and set his keys on the counter. Allie's car was out front, and he was glad. It was nice to come home to a smile, and it helped that tonight she'd been wearing a white shirt buttoned a little too low. He'd got enough of a glimpse of her cleavage to send him off with a smile and a hard on. Allie had an incredible body, and his only complaint was she didn't show it off more. He knew he could never touch her, but he enjoyed the occasional peek he got here and there. Part of him felt a little dirty because of how innocent she seemed to be, but she was 20 after all- they were only 8 years apart.

As he crossed the kitchen, he saw light in the living room. He was about to call out to Allie when he heard moaning. Confused, he walked closer. There was no way she'd bring her boyfriend in here, would she? He walked quietly to the kitchen doorway to look into the sunken living room, and was shocked to be greeted by Allie's plump ass cheeks, bouncing as she rammed a vibrator into her pussy. He could see her wet and glistening, even from here. He'd never imagined quiet, sweet little Allie being willing to rail herself with a cock while moaning like a porn star.

Jack knew he should walk away, but this was the first time a woman had genuinely turned him on since he found out his wife was cheating. Pure, angelic Allie fucking herself on his couch. He stood watching, slowly stroking his erection through his khakis. He wanted to stay there in the doorway and jerk off; he hadn't cum in so long. Not even watching porn was interesting to him anymore- he'd tried last night. But Allie was different. Seeing her like this felt like she was the living embodiment of all his fantasies.

But what if she turned around and caught him standing there, dick in hand? What would happen? He couldn't allow that. He took half a step back, telling himself he had to go, but paused a moment and looked at Allie again. It really had been so, so long... What was the harm when he'd stepped back into the shadows where she couldn't see him?

He was about to unzip his pants and start stroking when he heard Allie moaning again. He listened harder, and realized what she was saying. "Oh yes Mr. McConnell, fuck me. Please baby, fuck me so hard. Give it to me- punish me with that cock!"

She was talking about him! Fantasizing about him, begging for his cock. Could he be right; Allie actually wanted to fuck him? For a moment, he considered striding into the living room and giving her what she asked for; his cock jumped at the thought. But this was fantasy for her... should he? Did she even really want it? Or should he just stay here and enjoy what she was already giving him? Before Jack could decide what to do, his cell phone started ringing. Allie heard it immediately and turned around, terrified.

"Oh my gosh, Mr. McConnell! I can explain!" She immediately pulled the toy out of herself and fumbled for the remotes trying to turn off the TV, but the batteries were still in her vibrator. Jack strode slowly into the room, enjoying watching her breasts bounce through her shirt as she scrambled.

"Well, what's going on here?" he asked, trying to hide a smile.

"I-I... I found this," she fumbled.

Jack shook his head. "Oh Allie, I know you wouldn't lie to me."

"No, really Mr. McConnell! I accidentally turned the DVD on, so I tried not to watch it and I distracted myself by organizing your boxes, but I found the toy in its packaging in the bottom of one and I was so curious... I just wanted to try having an orgasm. Just once. I'm so sorry." Completely embarrassed, Allie hung her head. "I'll get my things and go." She reached for her pants on the floor, but Jack strode over and gently grabbed her arm.

"Allie, Allie no. Relax. Sit down and talk to me," Jack said, leading her to the couch. "Did I hear you right that you've never had an orgasm? And you've had sex before?"

"I've had sex a lot. And I I know that women usually don't orgasm, but I was hoping that maybe, just once it might happen for me. It was feeling so good I really thought it would."

"Oh Allie," Jack said. "Now clearly masturbating on my couch wasn't your best choice, but we can address that part later. The important thing to know is that of course women have orgasms. Anyone who tells you that you shouldn't get to cum too doesn't deserve the privilege of touching you."

"So, you always make a girl cum? Like, every time, Mr. McConnell?"

Jack hesitated, then saw the way Allie was looking at him. She was biting her bottom lip, leaning in, and looking deep into his eyes.

"Yes I do, Allie." There was a long pause and the air was heavy between them. He could smell the musk of her, and he wondered what she would taste like. The bulge in his pants grew harder. He was dying to have her.

"But, how do you do that? I don't know any guys who can."

It was now or never, he realized. "It might be a little hard to describe. Do you want me to show you? Then you can orgasm any time you want."

Allie's eyes went wide. "Really? You'd do that for me?"

"Yes, if you want me to."

Allie bit her lip again. Chad crossed her mind briefly, but she'd had enough of his laziness. This was his own fault. Besides, this didn't mean anything. It wasn't a relationship. It was just Mr. McConnell being his usual kind self, thinking of everyone else first. "Mr. McConnell, you're always so generous. I do... really want you to show me. I always feel this terrible tension, and I don't know how to release it."

"This will definitely help," he said with a smile. He reached out to stroke her thigh- he wanted to see if she'd change her mind or pull away. Instead, Allie leaned in closer to him, giving him another glimpse of the full breasts hiding behind her simple white button-up blouse.

There was a long pause as they locked eyes, and Allie slowly reached to undo another button as an invitation. He could actually see her breasts spilling out of her bra. Unable to resist her any longer, Jack leaned in to kiss her. His hands grabbed her waist and slid up her shirt. She kissed him back, clinging to his shoulders. He pushed her back on the couch, laying on top of her, as he continued to taste her and explore. He unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked the front clasp of her bra. Allie's breasts were even better than he'd imagined. Huge and creamy white with perfect pink nipples enticing him, begging to be sucked. He started licking and teasing her with his tongue.

"Fuck Allie, you have the absolute best breasts I've ever seen. I could play with you for days." He enjoyed himself slowly, feasting on her with his eyes and tongue. Allie let out small moans and whimpers as she closed her eyes and arched her back, enjoying the moment.

"Let me show you what you've been missing." Jack began to kiss his way down her stomach, then waist, and down the little landing strip she'd shaved. He pulled her pink, pouty lips apart and blew lightly on her clitoris. It was rounded, red and swollen. Jack smirked. This was going to be easy; the horny little thing had done most of the work for him. He lowered his mouth to envelop her and started sucking.

Allie gasped, then moaned "What are you doing? It feels so good!"

He pulled his mouth away and looked up, replacing his tongue with the pad of his thumb so he could continue to stimulate her. "Allie, hasn't anyone ever teased your clit before?" Jack was a little incredulous. These college boys couldn't be THAT stupid.

"Is that what that is?" Allie suddenly seemed embarrassed. "I mean, I know what a clit is, I just didn't know that was it. Just that it felt good when I touched myself there."

He licked and suckled at her again, slowly sliding a finger between her pussy lips. She was incredibly wet, and she was still nice and tight, despite the way he'd caught her fucking the shit out of herself. After a few moments he broke away again to say "yes, that's what it is. And I'm going to tease this round little cherry of yours until you cum for me."

Allie shivered, feeling both intimidated and incredibly excited. Mr. McConnell lowered his mouth back down to her body, and began working her swollen clit in earnest.

Allie moaned again, and thrust her hips against his mouth. She moved with the rhythm of his tongue and fingers, lost to Mr. McConnell's power over her. Her moans steadily grew louder.

When Jack looked up, she was grabbing at her breasts and writhing beneath him. He'd never seen anything so sexy in his life. "Look at me, Allie."

Allie opened her eyes and looked down between her thighs; a haze of lust and confusion covered her face.

"Am I doing something wrong, Mr. McConnell?"

Jack chuckled. "No gorgeous, you're doing everything just right, but I want something from you. Talk to me. I heard you moaning my name when I came in tonight, and I want to hear it again. Tell me what you want from me."

Allie nodded unsteadily. She'd never talked like that in front of anyone before, but she was willing to try.

Mr. McConnell buried his face between her thighs again, and Allie looked over at the TV, where yet another big breasted baby sitter was being railed. This one was gripping her thighs and holding her knees by her ears, so the camera captured every bit of that spread wet pussy being crammed full of an unusually large cock.

Allie imagined Mr. McConnell doing the same to her. Unconsciously, she spread her legs wider, giving Mr. McConnell full access to her holes. He worked another finger into her pussy, using his knuckles to press against and stimulate the areas around her tight pink entrance.

"Oh god Mr. McConnell, you feel so good! Just like that. Mm hmm, oh that feels incredible. Yes baby, eat me. Oh, oh yes, I need it. I need it so bad."

Allie was making Jack desperate to cum himself. He doubled down on his efforts, eager to prove he could give her what she needed. She was so very sexy; he started rubbing his hard cock against the couch as he moved in time with her.

"Mmm yes. Ohh I want your cock, Mr. McConnell! I can't stop picturing you grabbing my hips and giving me the fucking I deserve! Oh-oh-oh that's it baby! Yes yes yEAHHhhh OH MY FUUUUUCK!"

Allie reached down to grip the back of Jack's head as she squealed, thrusting her hips and grinding against him as her very first orgasm rocked her body. Jack struggled to keep his grip on her, determined to ride out every moment until Allie finished twitching.

She collapsed back on the couch, shaking. "So THAT'S why people want to fuck all the time."

Jack gave a laugh. "It is."

Lust still clouding her brain, Allie studied Jack for a moment, wondering if he would allow her to return the favor, or if he'd just been acting while he taught her to orgasm. She remembered the way he'd complimented her body and how enthusiastically he'd eaten her pussy, and decided it was worth a try. She smiled slowly and stood up, pulling him to his feet as well. Standing, she could tell he had a massive erection. In a throaty voice, Allie said "I really thought you'd punish me if you caught me on the couch tonight. Instead I feel rewarded."

"Your behavior was absolutely unacceptable," he said. A smile curved across his face as he pictured her again, bent over the couch, wet and vulnerable, and begging for him. "The way I see it though, you're an adult and I don't have to tell anyone. We can handle it ourselves. How do you think you deserve to be punished?"

As an answer, Allie reached to kiss him while she undid his belt and pants. He didn't resist. Completely naked, she knelt in front of him and pulled down his khakis and boxer briefs. His cock popped out and Allie gave a slight gasp. It was definitely bigger than she had expected. It wasn't freakish or terrifying, but Mr. McConnell's cock was impressive. Allie gave his tip a flick of her tongue, enjoying the precum glistening there, then slowly slid him into her mouth. Mr. McConnell leaned his head back and let out a groan. "Oh yeah, Allie. That's it. It's been so long."

Allie felt a rush course through her. Was she the first person since his divorce? If she was, she was determined to do it right. She opened her mouth wider, sliding her lips down his shaft. Her tongue flicked him, and her hand began to stroke him. She enthusiastically pushed him deep into her throat, wanting to show him both how incredibly sexy she thought he was and how grateful she was for him teaching her to orgasm. Allie worked his cock, pulling out every trick she'd ever tried or heard about, all the while looking up and watching his face. Jack looked down into her wide, green eyes and his breathing began to get short when he suddenly pulled away.

"Not yet, Allie." She was disappointed for a moment until he kicked off his pants and pulled his shirt over his head. Allie looked with admiration at the thin line of hair trailing down from his chest, his muscular abdomen, and powerful thighs. He was so strong and so masculine looking. Way sexier than any skinny 20 year old. He sat down on the couch and pulled her on top of him. Allie couldn't believe she was going to get to ride that big, thick cock. She had never been this excited by a man before. She straddled his thighs and positioned him against her hole while rubbing her breasts in his face. He grabbed and kissed them hungrily, and Allie slowly slid down, encouraging him to enter her. He let go of her breasts and kissed Allie on the mouth as she slid down the length of him. When she bottomed out, she ground her hips into his as he twitched inside her. It felt so good, Allie could have cried. Instead, Mr. McConnell grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted her, then let her lower back down as he arched into her. His hands gripped her, and his fingers edged further between her cheeks.

Allie picked up her pace, and started bucking her hips forward every time she bottomed out onto his lap. She began to lose herself in him and the room spun. She was moaning loudly, like she'd been doing when Mr. McConnell had first found her fucking herself.

*Oh oh unh hunh! You feel so good! Fuck Mr. McConnell, I need you to fuck me. Harder, harder baby! I think I might cum for you again! Mr. McConnell, your cock is huge! Oh I need you. Don't stop baby!" As Allie continued to ride him, she kept envisioning the porn she'd watched, and the words that had turned her on most burst out of her. "Yes, punish me with that thick cock, Mr. McConnell! Make me take it all and tell me what a little slut I am."

Jack was stunned for a moment at the words coming out of sweet little Allie's mouth, but it was so hot he didn't want her to stop. He indulged her. "You are a dirty little slut. I bet you wanted me to catch you. Didn't you Allie?" he grunted, gripping her harder and picking up the pace of his thrusting. "You wanted me to walk in and see you fucking yourself, knowing I couldn't resist you once I started watching. You just wanted me to make you cum, didn't you?"

"Oh yes, Mr. McConnell, I needed it!"

"And nobody else can make you cum, can they?"

"No Mr. McConnell, only you! Only you make me cum! Please don't stop!" Allie could feel her breasts brushing his skin as she rode him. It was so hot, her head was spinning out of control. Mr. McConnell was grunting in time with their hips slapping together. She was vaguely aware of his fingers working between her cheeks and pressing against her tight little back door hole, similar to the way the vibrator had. She knew it was wrong, but the stimulation excited her. Jack had just worked the tip of his finger inside her back door when Allie felt a wave wash over her as she arched her back and screamed uncontrollably, her hips bucking so hard she thought she might break her back.

"FUUUUUCK MR. MCCONNELL! YESSSSS OOOH OOHHH OH GOD YESSSSSSS!" Allie rode and bucked against his cock, barely aware of the shots of semen coating her insides. She collapsed against him, soaked in sweat and gasping for air.

They both panted for a few minutes, and then Jack said "Fuck Allie, I never imagined you were such a dirty little thing. You've been keeping secrets from me."

Allie gave a small embarrassed smile and looked up at him. "It's never been like that. I don't know what happened."

"Don't be sorry, gorgeous. That was incredible. I wouldn't have changed a thing."

Allie saw the clock on the wall. Reluctantly, she said "I should go. I have an early Saturday lab at school." She climbed off his lap and started to collect her things. Jack watched her breasts bounce and her ass cheeks and pussy lips spread as she bent down to get her things. He'd cum so hard, it was gushing out of her and running down her legs. He could feel himself getting hard again. He wanted her to stay, to fuck her a few more times, but it was possible she was regretting what they'd done. As bad as he wanted it, he didn't want to force her.

"Oh, before I forget, I organized your boxes for you," Allie said. I labeled what's good for donating. The personal things are labeled trash, so you can throw them out."

Jack gave a small smile, and thanked Allie. He pulled on his pants as she got dressed and grabbed his wallet. Instead of the usual amount, he pulled out an extra $200 and handed it to Allie as she turned to leave.

"Oh, this is too much," she said. "That's not what you pay me." She tried to give the money back. Jack winked at her.

"It's for helping organize the boxes, so I didn't have to. And for staying so late."

Allie blushed, gave a small "thank you," and started to leave. At the doorway she turned back and with a smile said "see you soon". Mr. McConnell smiled back, and she was gone.