Allie's Adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
College coed is pet sitting when she finds satisfaction.
2.9k words
4.49
5.7k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

20 year old Allie Sheridan sighed and stretched as she put her books away. She pulled out her hair tie and shook her long, blonde waves until they cascaded down her back. Her college courses were easy enough, but they took up a lot of time. She wondered absently when Mr. McConnell would be home. She was dog sitting once again. Not that she minded; Mr. McConnell basically paid her to do homework and play fetch with his dogs. She wished she could do something nice for him; he seemed so sad since his wife left him a year ago. His divorce had just become final, only three days after his second anniversary. The rumor in the neighborhood was that she'd been sleeping with everyone BUT Mr. McConnell, but it was hard to trust the gossip. Allie couldn't imagine anyone not wanting to fuck Mr. McConnell; he was young and incredibly fit. She didn't think he was even 30.

Tonight she'd seen him briefly when he'd popped in at 5 o'clock before dinner with a coworker. He'd changed into casual clothes, and Allie had found it hard to listen while looking at him. His khakis accentuated his powerful thighs, and the hem of his polo sleeves fell across his biceps, making them look even larger than they were. He'd smiled when talking to her, but his dark brown eyes didn't. He said tonight would be later than usual.

Allie went to the kitchen to get a drink, then came back and grabbed the TV remote. She turned it on, but then instead of changing the channel she hit the "input" button.

"Dammit," Allie muttered. She was about to press it again when she realized she'd accessed the DVD input and the home screen was cycling. The DVD was called "Busty and Bad Little Babysitters," and the screen showed a girl about her age with her mouth open, arching her naked breasts into the air as a middle aged man was buried between her thighs. Allie froze in shock. She had hardly ever seen porn, except the time her boyfriend Chad stole one of his dad's, and that had been kind of gross. Just girl after girl getting cum on her face. This looked different, though, like the girl was actually enjoying it. Allie looked around nervously, as if she was afraid someone would sneak up on her. Should she? What would the harm be?

With slightly trembling hands, Allie pressed play. It opened on an 18 year old girl flirting with what was clearly supposed to be the dad in the scene. She was telling him how stressed he looked, and asking if he wanted her to massage her neck. In no time she had his shirt off to rub his back and chest, and shortly after was unbuckling his pants. He protested feebly, but he clearly wasn't trying to stop her. The babysitter kept reminding him that no one had to know, and he was just too sexy to resist. In a few more minutes, the girl was naked in the guy's lap and bouncing on his cock.

Allie watched the girl's breasts and face and felt a stirring between her thighs. She squirmed, stimulating herself with the fabric of her jeans. This was so hot. Was this how she looked when she rode Chad? And if she did, why didn't she seem to enjoy it as much as this girl did? Chad told her most girls never came and that it was unrealistic, but he always left her feeling incomplete and tense. It was as if she needed some kind of release she wasn't getting- she just didn't know how to make it happen.

The girl on the screen began to moan and bounce harder, and the camera alternated between her opened-mouthed profile and close up shots of the glistening cock sliding inside her shaved pussy. Slowly, Allie slid her hand between her legs and pressed against her warm body through her fitted denim capris, firmly stroking up and down. She felt dirty, but she couldn't seem to help herself. She let out a little moan as she leaned back on the armrest of the couch and spread her legs further. She just wanted to get some release. The bouncing babysitter on the screen was just starting to shriek and cum when there was a loud bang in the kitchen and Allie jumped, remembering where she was. It was the dogs, getting into the trash. She shouldn't be doing this. She couldn't be doing this. She quickly turned off the TV and went to clean up the mess, telling herself it was just a little mistake and wouldn't happen again.

Allie spent the next few hours trying to distract herself from what she'd seen. In the yard she and the dogs played fetch longer than usual, then she fed them their dinner and took them out again.

The pugs laid down for a nap, and Allie looked around for something to distract herself. Her eyes fell on the boxes stacked in the corner of the living room. Mr. McConnell had finally packed up all the items his wife had left behind with the intent to drop them at a donation center. He'd mentioned casually that he should probably go through them again as he'd had a bit to drink the night he packed everything. He had even told Allie to feel free to go through and take anything she wanted. Allie couldn't imagine wanting anything from his ex-wife, but she thought she might be able to help out Mr. McConnell by going through to organize everything and make sure there was nothing important thrown in.

Allie put some music on her phone and started digging through the first box, pulling out clothes that had just been shoved in and folding them neatly. Jeans, shirts, then photos and letters, even their wedding album. She put everything personal in one pile for him to trash, and the clothes in another to go to the local shelter. She tried to remain focused on the task at hand, but her brain kept going back to that babysitter bouncing on her boss's lap in the movie. She and the babysitter had a similar build, with lean limbs and oversized breasts. Allie had always been a bit self conscious of how big her breasts were, but the idea that Mr. McConnell found her shape hot enough to jerk off to brought a smile to the corners of her mouth. She finished the second box and for just a moment closed her eyes and allowed herself to picture Mr. McConnell stroking himself while watching the video. She wondered if his dick was as big as the one in the movie, and if he'd like to be ridden in the same way. Suddenly Allie opened her eyes and shook her head. She shouldn't be thinking about him like this- he was a friend and her boss, and clearly still grieving his marriage.

Allie reached for the last box and began to sort. At the bottom of the box was a gift-wrapped container with a card. She pulled it out slowly, afraid it was personal. She peeked at the card and read "Congrats on the marriage, Vivianne! Here's a little something to keep you satisfied when Jack is too tired! Love, The Bride Crew". Allie took the lid off, unsure what she expected to find. She pushed the tissue paper aside to see a bottle of lubricant and a vibrator, still wrapped in the original store packaging.

Clearly this had been a gag gift from the ex Mrs. McConnell's bridesmaids and was never used. Allie looked at the packaging, turning the vibrator over in her hands. It was called The White Knight and said it was "Guaranteed to rescue you from the boredom of an evening alone". The back said it provided three speeds of double twist action, and offered a pleasure promise. Allie giggled at that. Did anyone ever call them to complain and hold them to that promise?

Staring at the item in her hands, Allie wondered what it would be like to use... after all, Mr. McConnell said she could have anything she wanted. She shouldn't take this though, should she? Unsure what to do, Allie set it aside and refilled all the boxes, marking them "donate" and "trash". She knew she should put the toy in with the trash, but she was so curious. For a moment she pictured herself bouncing on it the way she rode her boyfriend, but without the tediousness of it. She pushed the boxes into the corner, leaving her newfound items on top for the moment, and looked at the clock.

It was 9. Normally Mr. McConnell would be home by now, but it was a Friday and he'd said "late", so Allie knew it would be a while yet. It was the dog's bedtime, so she put them in their kennels. She didn't have to stay, but Mr. McConnell preferred she did. He claimed it was unfair to the dogs to be alone so much, but Allie got the impression he didn't like coming home to an empty house. She debated leaving, but she really needed the extra money. She thought about the toy she'd found and wondered if it would be too loud to use at home- her roommate was a really light sleeper. Allie was so, so curious. Maybe she could take it out just to see if it was noisy. She bit her bottom lip for a moment, then snatched the White Knight off the box in the corner and went into the kitchen to get a scissors and cut open the packaging.

After getting it open, she went back to the living room and took the item out. It was firm, but not inflexible, and incredibly smooth with a ridged end. It was similar to how her boyfriend was shaped, but bigger. She curiously hit the on switch, but nothing happened. For a moment Allie was crestfallen, thinking it was broken. Then she realized batteries weren't included, and went back to the kitchen to look for some. She needed four AAAs, and rummaged through the junk drawer, only to find an empty container where the AAAs should be. "Dammit!" she hissed. Allie walked back to the living room, debating what to do. She knew she had batteries at home... Then her eyes fell on the TV and DVD remotes. She sat down on the couch and opened the back of the controller; sure enough there were two AAAs in each. Allie popped them out, and loaded them into the toy. Excitedly she pressed the first button. It immediately buzzed to life with a quiet hum.

Allie felt the vibration in her hands, and curiously increased it. The second setting was slightly louder, but still quiet enough that she thought she'd be okay, even with their thin walls. The noise of the third setting made her nervous. She turned it back down to one. She was examining it to turn on the twisting motion when she accidentally dropped the toy onto the couch and it fell between her legs. The sensation of it vibrating against the seam of her jeans was instant. Her hands reached to grab it, but instead pressed it against her. Allie let out an "ohhh," and closed her eyes. She pushed her hips forward once, then twice, and again. Before she knew it, she was humping the toy. None of the boys she'd dated had ever felt like this, and she wanted more.

In her mind, Allie pictured the girl in the porn she'd seen. She imagined her leaning back and pushing the White Knight into herself. Allie desperately wanted that, too. She wanted to cum like the girl in the movie. She was worried though; the girl moaned so much when she came bouncing on that cock, what if Allie couldn't keep quiet when she used the toy? She couldn't take it home until she knew how she'd react. On the other hand, it was definitely wrong to masturbate on Mr. McConnell's couch. He could come home and catch her! But, she reminded herself, it would probably be hours yet. Allie felt a surge between her legs; her body was crying out for a release. She was starting to think Chad didn't know what he was doing, and maybe a girl had to do some things for herself. Before she could change her mind, Allie unbuttoned her denim capris and pulled them off. She leaned back on the couch, teasing herself through the green silk panties she wore. The vibration spread itself from where she was rubbing through her entire pelvis and down her legs. She continued to tease the front of her hips; she didn't quite understand why, but it felt even better than when she put it up against the opening of her pussy.

Allie kept picturing the girl in the movie bouncing on her employer's cock. She wanted to see a cock ramming into someone again and this time pretend she was the one getting it. Suddenly she realized since she was alone, there was no harm in turning the video back on. If she was going to be bad, why not go all the way? Allie stood up and pressed the power button on the TV and play on the DVD player. She sat back down to watch, and the DVD picked up where it had left off.

A new scene started. This girl had her same large breasts, but had been caught by her employer playing with his wife's sex toys in their bedroom. He sternly lectured her while staring hungrily at her body, and said if she needed a cock that badly, he'd give her one. He forced her to her knees, and pushed the head of his dick against her lips. She eagerly opened her mouth and took him deep inside. The girl worked her boss's cock with enthusiasm, sucking and stroking him eagerly. He told her what a horny little slut she was, and how she deserved everything she was going to get. The babysitter looked up at him seductively, seeming to enjoy his words. Allie felt another twinge between her thighs at his words. He pulled the redhead away and laid back on the bed, then grabbed her and guided her onto his lap, facing away from him. She was on her knees over him until he pulled her down, spearing her with his cock, and he held her hips forcing himself up as he slammed her down, demanding she admitted to being a tease and causing all of this.

Allie let out a moan as she watched the girl getting repeatedly rammed. She was writhing on her employer's lap and moaning, telling him she was sorry for being such a naughty slut and seducing him. Allie knew this was what she needed to see. She slid her panties to the side, first dipping the tip of her toy into her to get it wet, and then used the wetness as she pushed it back to the front of her pussy. It felt so, so good. After a few minutes of bucking against it, Allie pulled off her panties, dropping them on the pile of denim on the floor. She reached over for the lube and coated her new toy, then traced her slit downward as she shivered in anticipation.

Allie thrust it into herself slowly, an inch and then out, three inches and out, then five, and on, until she bottomed out with her fist that gripped the toy pressing against her hole. She pulled it out and thrust it in again, bucking her hips to enjoy every last inch. Allie continued to fuck herself with her eyes locked on the TV screen, thrusting into herself in time with the action on the screen. Nothing with Chad ever felt like this. Allie was thrusting harder and beginning to moan again when she accidentally pulled it out too far. When she went to push it back in, the toy slid between her ass cheeks. It didn't penetrate her, but the feel of the head vibrating against such a sensitive spot gave her pause. She knew she should pull away, but the vibration rolling through her body made her see stars. Allie pushed it harder, wriggling her puckered hole against it. She considered trying to penetrate herself, but when she pushed too far it started to hurt.

She pulled it away, and looked at the screen again. It was the same couple as the welcome screen; the girl was laying back on a kitchen island as a man ate her pussy. He was fingering her and his tongue worked the front of her slit in the same way Allie had been teasing herself with her toy. The girl on the island had blonde, wavy hair like Allie's, and the man tongue fucking her had such sexy forearms and biceps, just like Mr. McConnell's. He was sucking and tasting her as she bucked her hips into her face, making her beg him not to stop. Allie was entranced. This was the best scene by far. She'd been trying to picture Chad fucking her, and it hadn't worked. But this... this made her realize what she wanted, and it wasn't skinny, boring Chad. Allie added some more lube to the toy, and started rubbing it on the front of her slit again, reveling at the vibrations as they rolled through her. The girl on the screen got bent over the island and Allie followed along by getting on her hands and knees. Slowly she pushed her White Knight into herself from behind. Allie began to fuck herself once again, twitching and moaning as she leaned over the arm of the couch.

She never heard the kitchen door open.