All Comments on 'Allie's Garden'

by elnovelista

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Definitely more Erotic Horror than Nonhuman!!

That said (4/5), even though i don't dig my MC's dying it was pretty well done.

LunaWindLunaWindover 10 years ago
Wrong category

This is erotic horror, not non-human. If the mc lived through the experience, and enjoyed enough that she would go back again, then it would have been non-human. The result of her death, and the particularly gruesome way it happens, makes this horror.

DieselJesterDieselJesterover 10 years ago
Should be in horror, not nonhuman.

Having your MC die at the end definitely places this into the horror category: -1star. While I'm glad that you took the time to explain the plant's reasons for wanting to screw a human (+1 star), it could've been done better, such as maybe a scientific journal and/or news blurb like you'd done at the end (-1 star). There were a lot of basic grammar errors in here which detracted from the story for me (-1 star). Overall: decent. Could use some polishing up. 3/5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
(o.0) !!!

Started out good, proceeded well, the ending... I don't even have a penis and you have killed my boner. (TT.TT)

Need to add consumption fetish tag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I dont think this classifies as fetish. It was pretty good, but I think the author was just attempting to create a good ending to the tentacle porn story...

I honestly thought it was a decent ending. Definitely an eerie ending, but pretty good for a porn story. It was a short story with a death to a character we didn't know well enough to morn. This was basically a good Goosebumps story for adults.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
o.o

Definitely wasn't expecting horror but I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It was fine until the ending...

Sorry, but the ending on the second page killed any interest I had. Death isn't enjoyable. 1/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sweet mother of fuck

Dark ending, I like it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I hate trick porn

Seriously the fuck. Why must you scare the boner like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous