Allison 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was getting close to her nipples. He decided to pullback and take it slowly. He definitely didn't want to scare her off. He removed his hands and moved to her right side at waist level. He stared at her ass for a moment and smiled again.

Jerry began to massage her low back. Working hands in tight circles along her spine he slowly moved his fingers down. He reached the top of her spandex shorts and paused. Working the area just above her ass he stared at her ass. He was mesmerized by it. He couldn't take it anymore.

Fuck it!

He moved his hands to her ass and began to massage her glutes. Using firm strokes he kneaded her ass. Allison immediately tensed up when he began massaging her butt. She felt very uncomfortable with him touching her butt.

"Just relax Allison." He said soothingly. She could feel his fingers touching where only her fiancé should touch, working on her glutes. It did feel good. She took a deep breath and slowly relaxed.

Jerry was in heaven. Allison's ass was amazing. Firm yet supple. When she tensed up from him rubbing her glutes he was amazed at how hard it got. He worked the muscles of her ass with relish. He decided to be even bolder. Jerry moved his hands up to the waistband of her shorts and without hesitation worked his hands under her them. Jerry was surprised that he didn't feel any panties. He began to massage her bare ass. Allison tensed up again.

"Um Jerry... I don't think..." she started to say but Jerry cut her off.

"Shh Allison, it's ok. I'm just making sure I'm doing the glutes correctly. Breath deep and relax." He said.

With out waiting for her to say or do anything he moved his hands down and grabbed each cheek. This had the effect of exposing her ass to him as her shorts moved down with his hands. Allison was frozen in place as he fondled her ass cheeks. Jerry stared at her butt. He was tempted to dive a hand down to her pussy. But he didn't want to press his luck.

Be patient! He told himself.

He moved his hands together and brought his hands up. His index fingers moving up her ass crack. He brought his hands out from her shorts and he could feel Allison relax again.

He got some more oil on his hands and placed them on her right leg just below her ass. Allison squirmed a little but settled down quickly. He diligently massaged the muscles of the back of her leg.

From her ass to her knee he worked the back of her leg. At first he focused on just the rear of her leg but gradually he moved to the inner thigh. Working his hand between her legs, Allison instinctively spread her legs slightly to allow him room to work the muscles in the inner thigh.

Jerry moved his hands on her right leg. With long flowing soothing strokes he massaged Allison. He then changed and using both hands, he encircled her leg with his thumbs on top and began to work the muscles harder. He started low at the knee and gradually went higher. Eventually his left hand was getting close to her pussy. He gently nudged her left leg and Allison obediently spread her legs further. He moved slightly higher and was almost to her pussy. His thumbs digging into her hamstring muscles where they attach to her pelvic bones. He inched further and felt his index finger brush up oh so slightly against her pussy. Allison jerked with the touch.

"Relax. You're very tense. Just breath and relax." He said with a soothing, calming voice. He immediately felt Allison relax. That's it. Just relax slut. Jerry's gonna make you feel good and you're gonna make me feel good too, soon. He continued to massage her upper thigh.

Allison was enjoying the work Jerry was doing on her thigh. Her instructors had told them that stress can manifest itself as tightness and soreness in the upper thigh area and she believed it. The way they felt with his thumbs pressing in. She was surprised and she felt a little shock go through her when his finger brush up against her pussy. Surly that wasn't intentional. Right?

Jerry massaged the right thigh for a few more minutes then slowly withdrew his hands. As he did so he let his left index finger slide along the length of her pussy. He saw a slight shiver in Allison. You liked that didn't you slut!

Allison felt another bigger shock of electricity as his finger slid up her pussy. That was definitely on purpose! She laid there thinking of what she should do. Should she get up and leave? Tell the school? Was it really on purpose? It had felt good but it was wrong. He felt him move to her left side and begin to work on her left leg.

Ok slut. Same thing on this side. Let's see how you react. Jerry moved to the other side and started to massage her left leg with the same technique as he did on the right. He again encircled her thigh with both hands and moved slowly up until his hands were at the top of her leg. So close to her pussy. He felt her tense up again.

"Your so tense Allison. The stress from studying is really manifesting itself in your thighs. Your hamstrings are so tight. Just try and relax. Breath." He said using his most soothing voice. Allison took in a deep breath. As she let it out he moved her leg out. Spreading her thighs even more. "That's it, relax. Let Jerry work your muscles." Even with it dimmed in the room he could see the outline of her pussy lips pushing against her shorts. His cock rock hard,

he moved his hands back into position on her upper thigh. His thumbs working the hamstrings. His right index finger began to

oh so slightly rub against her pussy. He was happy to see that Allison remained motionless. In fact he thought he heard her moan quietly. You are liking this. I knew you were a slut.

Allison laid still on the table as Jerry massaged her left thigh. He was right, her hamstrings were very tight. It was good that he was paying so much attention to them. She could feel her stress leaving her body. She felt his hands go higher and she held her breath wondering if his finger would touch her there again. She realized that a part of her was hoping he would. She was thinking how wrong it was for her to think that when she felt his finger brush against her pussy again. A shiver went up her spine. This isn't right. But she didn't move. She felt his finger touch her again. His finger rubbing her was beginning to feel good. She involuntarily let out a small moan as his finger touched her pussy again. I hope he didn't hear that!

Jerry felt emboldened by her moan. He pressed up higher and pushed his finger harder against her pussy. He could clearly feel the lips. He rotated his right hand slightly so that his index and middle fingers were directly touching her pussy. His right thumb on her ass.

Allison tensed and lifted her head from the table. "Jerry this wrong. You shouldn't be touching me like that. I have a fiancé." She said.

"Shhh it's ok Allison. I'm just trying to make you feel good. You've been so stressed out with studying. Doesn't this feel nice?" He said softly.

He continued to massage the hamstring with his left hand but the right was gently massaging Allison's pussy. Allison's body jerked a few times as he hit her clit. Then her hips slowly started to move in rhythm to his touch. Soft moans coming from her. Yes slut. Moan for me. You like getting your pussy rubbed don't you. You're gonna get more than that soon.

Allison laid back down. She couldn't believe what was happening. She was letting this old man fondle her pussy. She knew it was wrong but he was making her feel so good. It has been a long time since her and her fiancé had had sex. They were both just so busy. Jerry touched her clit and her body jerked. He did it again and she jerked again. Slowly she moved her hips to his touch. I can't believe this is happening.

Jerry stopped massaging her hamstring altogether. He took his left hand and began to rub her ass again. Jerry rubbed it eagerly. He got his whole right hand between her legs and was aggressively rubbing her pussy. All pretense of him massaging her was over. Allison reflexively tried to close her legs.

"Spread your legs. Let me help you release your stress Allison. It all going to be okay."He said soothingly. His voice calmed her and she open her legs for him. "That's good Allison. Does this feel good?"

"Yes." She replied softly.

Jerry smiled and took his hand from between her legs. He had her now. Allison moaned her disappointment. Without warning Allison felt Jerry's hands grab the waistband of her shorts and start to pull them down. Her head shot up and she looked back at him. Her eyes wide. "Wha.. no Jerry..."

"Shhh it's ok Allison. Trust me. Relax." He said smiling. His voice so calm and reassuring.

Allison looked at him as he continued to pull down on her shorts. As he thought, she didn't have on any panties. He pulled more and the shorts got caught under her hips.

"Lift up."

Without thinking she raised her hips up from the table and he pulled her shorts off completely. He looked up at her. Taking in her naked body. His cock straining against his own shorts. Her ass perfect. She looked over her shoulder at him. So innocent and naive.

"Why don't you turn over and lay on your back now Allison."

"Ummm I'm not sure about..."

"Shhh. Please trust me, this is for the best. It will let me get all that built up stress and tension out of you. Just lie back and let Jerry work." The tone of his voice was very hypnotic. Allison nodded her head, rolled over and laid down on her back. Jerry grabbed a pillow and put it under her head. Allison didn't know what to do with her hands. She felt so exposed and vulnerable. She crossed her arms over her chest to cover her breast.

"Just relax, close your eyes and take some deep breaths. Everything is going to be fine." Jerry said. Allison closed her eyes and began to breathe deeply. He gently grabbed her hands and laid them on to her sides. Jerry gazed at her naked body in its entirety. Her perky tits with hard pinkish nipples pointed straight up. Her flat smooth stomach and her hairless pussy. He was enthralled with her beauty.

"My word Allison, you are incredible." She moaned softly as he gently placed his hands on either side of her neck and softly massaged it. He worked his way down to the front of her shoulders and down her arms. He could see her breasts heaving with her deep breaths. He wanted so bad to suck her nipples. Not yet. She's close. Be patient.

He worked his hands back up to her shoulders and to her neck. His thumbs massaging the TMJ joints on both sides of her jaw. He made one more journey down her arms. Gently massaging her hands while he was down there. Allison still breathing deeply. Again his hands came up to her shoulders. But this time he didn't go back to her neck. This time he brought both hands together and slowly moved them down the center of her chest. Her chest heaved. As he past her breasts his hands separated, going under them to her sides. He gently pressed into the sides of her breasts like before. So beautiful. She's ready. Then oh so slowly he brought his hands in and cupped her breasts and began to massage each one.

Allison's eyes opened and she looked at Jerry who was looking at her.

"Jerry, you shouldn't be touching me like that, it's not part of appropriate massage technique."

Jerry continued to fondle her tits "No it's not part of what they teach here, but it is a part of many massage styles. Doesn't it feel good Allison?" With that he leaned over and took her right nipple into his mouth. She let out a small gasp as he gently bit down on it. With his right hand grasping her left breast he sucked greedily on her right nipple. Allison bucked her hips in response and moaned.

"Yes, you need to just let go. I'm just trying to make you feel good. Will you let me make you feel good Allison?"

It was important that she agreed to let him do what he was doing. Otherwise she could claim he sexually assaulted her. He had learned that lesson a long time ago with another young woman. Luckily it was her word against his and in that day and age the man was believed more than not. Not like today.

Allison looked at Jerry as he sucked on her breast. She was confused. She knew down deep that what he was doing was wrong but it was feeling so good. She had really gotten aroused when he was rubbing her pussy. It's been a long time since she had any sexual interaction. Between studying for her class and her fiancé Mike's HVAC studies, there was little time and energy for intimacy.

"Allison, will you let me make you feel good?" Jerry repeated. He was gently pinching her left nipple as he squeezed her breasts. His tongue dancing over her right one. He exerted all the coercive power he had in this latest attempt to convince her. He needed her consent! "You're so tense" Suck! "I will make you feel incredible Allison. I promise." Suck.

His hands and mouth felt wonderful on her breasts. So arousing. His pinching and sucking of her nipples was gradually making her more and more turned on. She didn't know what to do. She knew she should say no and stop him now, but he was so convincing. It's been so long. But she can't cheat on Mike. No. She placed her hands on his head to push him away when she felt Jerry's hand slide off her left breast and down her stomach to her pussy. "Ohh."

Jerry knew she was conflicted. Damn she must really love her fiancé. Usually they are all hot and good to go. Gotta do more. She had liked it when he had been rubbing her pussy. He knew that was his last hope. He slid his hand down. He reached the top of her pussy and gently laid his hand on it. Allison's eyes grew wide. "Ohh." Slipped from her lips.

Jerry slid his index finger down into her folds. He could feel her wetness. He found her clit and oh so gently circled it with his finger. Allison wimped with his touch. His left hand squeezing her right breast as he sucked her nipple. His right hand lightly rubbing her clit.

Again he asked. "Will you let me make you feel good Allison? Let me relieve your stress and tension?"

Allison couldn't think straight. Her body was so turned on. She knew it was wrong but she was feeling so good. She wanted more.

Jerry slid his finger down and inserted it into Allison's pussy. The effect was immediate. She bucked her hips up towards him and moaned.

"Allison. Let me make you feel good!"

When Jerry inserted his finger all resistance left "Yesss! Oh God yes. Make me feel good Jerry!"

Jerry covered her mouth with his left hand.

"Shhh, we need to be quiet. I don't want anyone to hear us understand?"

Allison looked him in the eyes and nodded.

"Good girl." He said and removed his hand from her mouth. He looked down at her pussy. His finger still buried deep in her. "God you have a beautiful pussy Allison." He began to finger fuck her. "Mmm so tight. You like that? Feels good doesn't it?"

"Yesss!" She whispered. "It feels so good!"

He put a second finger into her and used his thumb to rub her clit at the same time. Allison began to squirm on the table. Her hands holding onto the sides. "Mmmm mmmm mmm" she whimpered as Jerry worked her pussy. She was getting close to cumming. She wanted to so bad. Suddenly Jerry pulled his finger out of her.

"No don't stop please. I was so close!"

"I know you were but I don't want you to finish just yet. I want to feel good too."

Allison gave him a bewildered look and sat up. Jerry backed away from the table and took off his shirt and pulled down his shorts. Allison looked at his body. He had hairy body with a small pot belly. But her attention was on his hard cock. It was long and thick. Much bigger than her fiancé Mike's. And it was pointed right at her. He walked towards her. Her eyes fixed on his cock. He reached out and grabbed her hand and placed his cock in it. Reflexively she wrapped her fingers around it. It felt hot in her hand.

She didn't think about it when he was talking her about feeling good that it would include making him feel good too. But it didn't matter now. She began to slowly stroke his cock.

"Yeah that's it Allison. You like my big cock?"

Allison only looked up at him.

"Yeah you do. Good. It's gonna help make you feel good. But first it wants to feel good too. That's it, keep stroking it. Is your fiancés cock this big?"

Allison shook her head no.

"I'm not surprised. Not many are." He had her stand up and face him. She still had his cock in her hand, stoking it slowly. "Why don't you get a closer look at it." He put his hands on her shoulders and firmly pushed her onto her knees. His large cock pointed at her face. It's head, large and mushroom shaped, glistened with precum seeping out. Her right hand was still stroking it. His large ballsack swaying.

Jerry put his hand behind her head, grabbed her ponytail and pulled her forward. "Suck it, Allison."

She didn't resist. Mesmerized by his cock she let Jerry guide her forward. As his cock got close, she automatically opened her mouth. The mushroom head passed her lips and filled her mouth. Her tongue tasted the salty precum. It was larger than she realized and opened her mouth wider. Jerry pushed his cock in further.

"Yes that's it Allison. Suck my cock." She began to bob her head up and down on his meaty dick. It took a few moments for her to get accustomed to its size but she eventually did and began to suck it the best she could. Up to this point she had only sucked two guys in her life. She has been with Mike for most of her dating life and she liked sucking his cock. It fit perfectly in her mouth. The only other cock she had sucked was when she was a freshman. She dated a boy in her school briefly. She had given him exactly one blowjob before he broke up with her for a different girl.

Jerry admired her effort but her skill at sucking his cock left much to be desired. He let her struggle for a few minutes then decided he would take control. He grabbed her ponytail again and held her head still. She looked up at him. "Relax, take you hand off my cock. I just want you to use your mouth."

Allison let go of his dick. The head still in her mouth. "You look beautiful with my cock in your mouth." He said as he began to saw in and out her mouth.

He started slowly, going a little further in with each stroke. After a few strokes he hit the back of her throat and Allison gagged. Reflexively, she reached up to grab his cock.

He slapped her hand away. "No hands, just your sexy mouth. In fact, why don't you finger your pussy while my cock is in your mouth."

Allison looked up again at Jerry as she moved her hand to her pussy. Her eyes starting to water. Jerry grabbed her ponytail tighter and began to pump into her mouth faster. Allison, gagging slightly, slowly started to finger herself as his cock thrust into her.

Allison worked her pussy, with her right hand. Circling her clit with her fingers bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. She began to moan in pleasure as Jerry fucked her mouth. Saliva spilling out of her mouth.

"Yes that's it, you like my cock in your mouth don't you?" Allison just looked up at him as he continued to feed her his dick. He could only get about two thirds of it in her mouth before she gagged but that was enough. Her young mouth felt amazing on his cock. He felt his orgasm building. But there was no way he was wasting his load in her mouth. A couple more thrusts and he pulled her head off his cock.

"You're a good cocksucker Allison. Now suck on my balls." He lifted his cock and pulled her face to his balls. She had never sucked anyone's balls so this was an entirely new experience for her. Jerry's scrotum was mashed against her face. She opened her mouth and took in one of his testicles and sucked gently.

"Yeah that's it. Don't ignore the other one."

She spit out the first one and found the other. She put it in her mouth as well and sucked it. Allison worked both testicles tenderly. Jerry watched with satisfaction as she did. His cock resting on her forehead After a few minutes he pulled her off his balls and told her to sit on the table. She got up and sat on the table.