Allison 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fine. Just one picture. But that's it.

Alright! Look sexy for me.

She got up from the couch and went to the bathroom. She closed and locked the door. She looked at herself in the mirror and then took off her pajama shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra. She looked again at herself in the mirror, her breasts exposed. She couldn't believe what she was about to do. She picked up her phone and opened the camera. She pointed it at the mirror and snapped several pictures of herself topless. She looked at each and selected the one she thought was the best. She hesitated for a moment then quickly sent it to Jerry. She put her shirt back on and deleted the rest of the pictures. She went back out to the couch. Mike still playing his game, oblivious to what was going on next to him.

Ding! Allison looked at the message from

Jerry.

WOW! Your body is incredible Allison. You look so sexy in the picture. Thank you for taking it.

Allison smiled despite herself. If felt good to have someone appreciate her. Even if it was an old man who had taken advantage of her.

Thanks. But that's all you're going to get. She replied.

Can't wait to get my hands on those again. Jerry texted back.

That's not gonna happen Jerry. Today was a one time thing. Please understand that.

I understand that my cock is rock hard right now looking at those beautiful tits of yours. Wish you were here now.

Allison shook her head slowly. He's unbelievable. But she was feeling warm inside. Against her better judgment she texted him again.

Oh really? What would you do if I was there?

Jerry took a while to respond.

Well, if you really want to know, for starters I'd get you out of those pajamas you're wearing, bury my face between your legs and suck your pussy till you begged me to stop then I'd get you on your knees and stick my cock in that pretty mouth of yours. I'll get you to take it all down your throat eventually. After I've fucked your mouth like a cheap whore I'd bend you over again and fuck your till you came. For starters.

Allison read his reply then read it again. She turned beet red. Her pussy throbbed. She was getting horny. Damn. This is wrong. Ding! She looked at her phone again.

You're horny right now thinking about it aren't you? Be honest with me.

Allison looked at her phone and replied.

Yes. So what.

I knew it. You liked sucking my cock didn't you? You liked being on your knees with my cock in your mouth. It turned you on didn't it?

Allison looked at the message. She thought about what had happened that afternoon and how she felt. She realized that it was true. She had gotten turned on by sucking his cock. She was lost in thought when her phone dinged again.

Allison answer me. You liked my cock in your mouth didn't you?

Allison looked at her phone again and typed her reply. Jerry, please this is so wrong.

Allison, right now you wish you were on your knees, my hands on your head and my cock in your hot little mouth. If I'm wrong tell me.

Allison just looked at her phone. She looked over to her fiancé playing his game.

Yes

Good girl. I knew it. I could tell you were into it. I want you to take one more picture for me.

Allison looked at her phone. Then replied.

What kind of picture?

Jerry's reply surprised her.

I want you to take a picture of you on your bed naked. Legs spread with a finger in your pussy.

I can't do that. My fiancé is here. He might walk in on me while taking the picture. She replied.

Ok then go in the bathroom. Same thing but sit on the toilet instead.

She thought about it for a second then unbelievably answered. Okay. Give me a few minutes.

Allison went again to the bathroom and locked the door. She got completely naked and sat in the toilet. How was she supposed to take a pic while putting a finger into her pussy? She got an idea. She moved the clothes hamper in front of her and set her phone on it. She set the camera for a timed shot. Allison pushed the shutter and hurriedly spread her legs. She plunged a finger into her pussy and another into her mouth. Her pussy was still very sensitive from the day's activity. Her finger sent a pleasurable shiver through her body. The camera took the picture.

She looked at the it. Her face feeling the pleasure of her finger showed on the picture. Good grief I look so slutty. She still couldn't believe she took the picture. She sent it to Jerry and looked at it again then deleted it.

Jerry immediately replied. Allison you really are a dirty little slut aren't you? That's the most incredible picture I've ever seen. I want my cock in you right now. You should come over.

Allison looked at his message. She looked up at Mike. Happily gaming. She was so horny. Could she leave? No. There's no way she could explain going out now to him.

I can't leave. I live an hour away from school and my fiancé is literally ten feet from me. I don't have a good reason to go out. Sorry.

Hey don't be sorry. I understand. I knew it was a long shot. You're just so hot. I just want more of you.

She was happy he was understanding. She replied back. I'm going to bed. Have a good weekend.

Jerry messaged her back. Ok. I'm tired too. Gonna jerk myself off to your pictures then go to sleep. I still have to take my final Monday morning. Talk to you later.

Allison saved his number then deleted the messages. She placed her head in her hands and took a deep breath. She was horny. She again looked at Mike. Maybe he would come to bed with her. She got up and walked over to him. She tapped his shoulder. Annoyed he turned his head and looked at her. He mouthed "What?"

"I'm going to bed. Want to join me?" Allison whispered seductively.

Mike was completely oblivious to her attempts at getting him to have sex. He mouthed "No! I'm in the middle of my game!" And he turned his attention back to his computer screen.

Frustrated and annoyed, Allison walked away. She put her dishes into the sink and went to her bedroom. She closed the door hard. Mike didn't notice. She climbed into bed and laid there. She was mad that Mike was ignoring her. She wanted sex. Her mind quickly turned to thoughts of Jerry and his big cock. She grabbed her phone. She went to her messages and undeleted his messages.

She searched back and found the picture of his cock he had sent her. Immediately her hand went between her legs and she began to rub her pussy. She imagined being on her knees sucking it. It was so slutty of her to suck his cock. So naughty. God the thought was driving her wild. Her hips moved in rhythm with her fingers. Then she thought of him bending her over and fucking her like a common street prostitute. So dirty. So nasty. Her hips were gyrating faster now. Her orgasm building. She whimpered as her fingers rubbed faster. The thought of Jerry pumping his cum in her pussy sent her over the edge. She moaned loudly as her body quaked with pleasure. She continued to rub as her orgasm came in waves. Images of semen oozing from her pussy in her brain as the sensation ebbed.

She removed her hand from her pussy. Her legs still spread. She expected Mike to come into the bedroom any second to find out what she was moaning about but he never came. Figures she thought as slowly she fell asleep.