Allison 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry faced her and put his hands on her knees. He looked her in the eyes as he opened her legs. He got down onto his knee's gingerly. Once on his knees he spread her legs further. Her pussy inches from his face. He could smell her scent. It was intoxicating. She laid back. Resting her weight on her elbows and watched as he leaned in and began to lick the folds of her throbbing sex. She closed her eyes and enjoyed his tongue.

Jerry wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her closer to him. He opened his mouth and latched onto her clit and began to suck it.

"Ahhh ahhh ohhhh." Allison moaned louder than she intended. No one has ever sucked on her clitoris before. Mike has gone down on here before and it felt good, but this was something different. The sensation was intense. She put her hand on his head as to guide his mouth. Her hips thrusting towards him. Forcing more of herself into his mouth. Her orgasm was rapidly building up.

Jerry was in heaven. He absolutely loved eating young girl snatch. Allison's pussy was so fresh and clean. The sounds she made as he hit on her most sensitive parts was incredibly satisfying. It had been too long since he had his face buried between a young woman's thighs. He was relishing every second of it. Allison's pussy was definitely one of the best he ever had the pleasure of tasting.

He very gently nibbled on her clit. Allison whimpered with pleasure. Her grip on his head tightened. He knew she was close. He started to alternate between flicking her clit with his tongue and sucking it. Fluid was freely dripping from her pussy. Her hips moving uncontrollably.

"Oh God, Oh God, keep going. Yes. Yes. That's it." She said passionately.

Jerry latched onto her clit and stuck his index finger into her dripping pussy. Allison let out a loud moan and whole body began to shake. Her orgasm hit her hard. Her vision dimmed and her body tensed with pleasure. She grabbed Jerry's head with both hands and ground her pussy into his mouth.

After a few minutes she finally relaxed and let go of his head. She laid back down on the table. Her legs dangled off to the side. A feeling of euphoria enveloped her. Jerry kissed her pussy lips and lightly tongued it. Savoring the flavor. Allison still dripping wet.

Jerry stood up. "Damn girl. That was incredible. Hope you liked that."

Allison smiled at him. "Yes! That was amazing. I've never felt anything like that before."

"I'm glad, now it's my turn." He grabbed her hands and sat her up. Allison looked bewildered. She was feeling so good. She didn't want to do anything more but just relax for a few more minutes. She looked down and saw his cock was hard. She knew what he wanted.

"I'm sorry, I don't..." But before she could say anything more he pulled her off the table and stood her up. Faster than she thought possible he spun her around and pushed her face down onto the table. With her bent over in front of Jerry, he positioned his cock at her entrance.

She gasped and looked over her shoulder. "Please no Jerry. I'll suck youohhhhhhh!"

But Jerry wasn't to be denied. He thrust his hips forward. Allison's eyes grew wide as he pushed his big mushroom head into her. With her pussy still soaking wet from his oral ministrations his cock slid inside her with ease. The lubrication made it easy to get in, but Allison's pussy was still very tight. It gripped his cock snuggly.

"Fuck yeah, your pussy feels so good Allison. I'm gonna love screwing you."

Jerry pushed in further. He was almost all the way in. Allison whimpered as he plunged into her depths. She had only ever had sex with Mike and he was not nearly as big. She felt whole new sensations as Jerry hit her cervix. His cock fully inside her.

"Oh my God." Was all she could manage to

say as he started to fuck her. He went slow initially with full length strokes. The fat tip almost popping out before he pushed all the way back in. Allison squeaking every time

he bottomed out in her. After several slow thrusts, Jerry grabbed her by the hips and picked up the pace. Allison's squeaking becoming grunts. His balls slapping her clit.

Jerry couldn't believe how good her pussy felt. Sure it had been a long time since he had fucked a younger woman but Allison's pussy was something special. He fucked her like that for several minutes, then grabbed her ponytail with his left hand and pulled her head back. Allison yelped.

"You like this? You like Jerry's big dick fucking you? Allison didn't answer. She just moaned. Jerry pulled her hair harder and then slapped her ass with his right hand.

"Answer me!" He hissed and slapped her ass again.

"Hrmph" Allison grunted out.

SLAP. "HRMPH!"

"Answer me Allison. Do you like my cock fucking you?"

"Yes." She managed to say finally.

SLAP. "Yes what?"

"Yes! I like your cock fuh fuh fucking me!"

"Yeah that's right. I knew you would. All you young sluts like Jerry's cock." He continued pumping her pussy. A few more thrusts and he pulled all the way out. "Lay down on you back on the table." He commanded.

Allison did what he said. She laid down on her back. Jerry got up on the table and spread her legs.

He got between her legs and placed his cock just outside her pussy. He watched her face as he slowly entered her again. He could see her eyes roll back into her head as she closed them and hear a sharp gasp escape from her lips. Nothing turned him on more than seeing the pleasure his cock gives a girl as he enters her.

He began to fuck her faster and harder now. His orgasm was building. Allison was moaning more than before. In this position he was hitting different spots that was sending jolts of electricity through her body. She was getting close again. Jerry pumped away, each stoke bringing him closer. He felt her pussy contract and she let out a long high moan. He cover her mouth with his hands to keep her quiet. A couple more hard thrusts and Jerry became rigid and began to groan. He pushed all the way in and came inside Allison. Multiple shots erupted from his cock, so much that his semen began to leak out of her and onto the table. He pushed all the way into her and then laid still. Euphoria engulfed him.

Jerry slowly started to thrust again. It felt so good being inside her. He didn't want it to end. Allison just laid there. Eyes closed, legs spread wide with Jerry still inside her. She just had the two biggest orgasms of her life. And she felt like shit for it.

I can't believe that just happened.

Jerry laid on top of her and slowly pumped in and out of her for another couple minutes. His cock, finally soft, slid out of Allison's swollen cunt. A trail of jizz still oozing out of her. He got up off of her. She opened her eyes. He took in the scene before him to remember it. Gorgeous young Allison, lying naked in front of him. His cum leaking out of her pussy.

"Damn Allison. That was amazing. Your body is amazing."

He got up and handed her a towel. Allison took it and began to wipe what semen she could from herself.

Jerry got another towel and wiped his cock clean then started to get dressed. Allison couldn't bring herself to look at him. She just wanted to get out of there. She finished cleaning herself the best she could. She could still feel more cum leaking from inside of her. Good lord, how much did he cum?

He finished getting dressed and saw her still naked sitting on the table. She had finished cleaning herself. He stepped closer to her and reached out and stroked her cheek.

"Thank you, I really enjoyed that. I think you did too. Am I right?"

She finally looked at him, tears welling up in her eyes. "That was wrong, I'm engaged. We should not have done that."

"Hey, I know you're getting married. I'm not trying to steal you away from your fiancé. Things happen. We just needed a little stress relief. That's all. It's been so stressful lately. We both needed it. So, did you enjoy it?"

Allison looked down again feeling ashamed. "Yes."

Jerry smiled. He put his hand under her chin and lifted her eyes to him. "I'm glad. Don't feel bad. It felt good. We both needed it. Your fiancé doesn't have to know anything about this. It's just between you and me. Ok?" He again was talking in a voice that was almost hypnotic.

Allison smiled and nodded.

"That's a good girl." He slid his had down to her naked breasts and gently squeezed the left one. Her nipples instantly became hard."Mmm. Your fiancé is one lucky man." He lightly pinched her nipple then bent down. He sucked her left nipple gently. Allison's breathing deepened. He was just about to unzip his pants again when he heard a voices coming down the hallway.

"Remember, this is just between you and me. Maybe we can help each other out again sometime."

She nodded as he gathered his things and carefully opened the door. Looking back at her. He said "thanks, see you next week."

Within that he quickly left the room and closed the door behind him. Allison was alone. She sat there for a few minutes dazed at what just happened. She felt so conflicted. She had just cheated on her fiancé who she loved more than anyone. Who she was going to marry and start a family with and who had always supported her in her desire to become a massage therapist.

But Jerry had just given her the most incredible sexual experience of her young life. Two amazing orgasms that were still reverberating in her. Sex with Mike had never been even close to what she just experienced.

She got dressed and slowly opened the door. She peeked out looking to see if anyone was around. The coast was clear and she slipped out of the room and quietly closed the door behind her. She was grateful that no one was around. Several times as Jerry was fucking her she let out loud moans. God I hope no one heard me!

She rounded the corner to the locker room. There she changed back into her normal clothes and grabbed her backpack. Time to go home. She exited the locker room and walked through the classroom. It was empty. She headed for the door when it suddenly opened. In came Ella the schools founder.

"Oh hello Allison, why are you still here?" She asked in a heavy Scandinavian accent.

Allison surprised by her entrance froze for a moment. "Oh. Uh. I was helping Jerry study for his final tomorrow."

"Oh really?that's so nice of you! Although I'm sure he will do well. He's so smart. Speaking of being smart, I can't give you your exact grade but a little birdie told me you did quite well. Good job!"

Allison blushed. "Oh, thank you. That is a relief!"

"You're quite welcome my dear. Grades will be officially posted on next week. Have a good evening Allison."

"Thanks, you too." Allison left the school and got into her car. It was just under an hour drive to home. She started the car

and headed out.

The drive home was a blur. Allison drove on autopilot. The events of the day playing out in her head. The guilt building inside her. What kind of person am I? Who does that?

She pulled into her apartment complex and parked. She was glad to see her fiancé's car wasn't there. She didn't think she could deal with seeing him right now.

Once inside her apartment she collapsed on the couch. She was exhausted mentally and physically and immediately fell asleep.

She woke up suddenly with her phone ringing. Still groggy, she looked at her phone. It was Mike.

"Hi babe" she answered sleepily.

"Hey sweetie, did I wake you?"

"Mmm yeah. I got home late and took a little nap."

"Oh ok, how did your test go?"

"It went good. I think I passed. But I'll know my scores next week."

"Oh ok, well I'm sure you crushed it. You worked really hard!"

"I hope so. I did a lot of studying for it. When are you coming home?"

"I'm at Kyle's right now. We're studying for our test next Monday but I'll be home in a little while. We might game tonight ok?"

"Yeah that's fine. I'm tired anyway. See you soon."

Yeah I'll be home soon. Love you."

"Love you too, bye."

She ended the call and looked at the time. Wow she had slept over an hour. Allison realized she was very hungry. But she also wanted a shower. Should have done that when I got home. She went to her dresser grabbed her pjs, and headed for the shower. She undressed and looked at herself in the mirror. Her breasts were still a little red from Jerry squeezing them and sucking her nipples. Thinking of it caused them to harden.

She got into the shower. The warm water felt good on her body. She stayed there for several minutes just letting the water cascade over her. Her mind blank. She grabbed a wash towel and soaped it up. She washed her upper body then worked her way down. She reached between her legs to wash clean her pussy. It was still very sensitive. Jolts of energy shot through her as she cleaned herself. Jerry came unbidden to her mind. His mouth licking and sucking on her pussy.

She started to work her pussy. Rubbing the soapy towel all over it. She let out a deep sigh and lifted a leg to the bench in the shower. Oh God, yes. Her hand rubbed her clit in a circular motion. She lingered there for a few minutes. Pleasure building. She started rubbing faster. Her other hand clutched her breast. She dropped the wash towel and put more soap on her hand. She went back to rubbing herself. She moaned loudly. She stuck a finger into her pussy.

"Ahhhh ahhhh ahhh. Mmmm. Oh God! Mmm mmm!" She plunged her finger in and out. The image of Jerry's cock fucking her playing in her mind.

"Fuck me, fuck me. Ahhhhh!" She said as she came. Her body convulsed several times and her legs shaking as her orgasm hit. She slowly pulled her finger out of herself. Her climax slowly ebbing. Still breathing fast, she stayed in the shower as she recovered. She turned around and let the water flow over her face. Finally, after several minutes, she turned the water off. She grabbed a towel and dried herself. She got dressed in her pjs and wrapped her hair in a towel.

Allison went to the kitchen and fixed herself dinner of Mac and Cheese and a salad. She hadn't eaten anything since before her test and was very hungry. She sat on the couch, turned on the TV and began to eat. She was about halfway done when she heard the front door open. Her fiancé Mike walked in.

"Hey! how's it going?" He said cheerfully.

"Hi, it's going good, I'm tired. Long day." She answered.

"Oh I'm sure, you've worked so hard. So you think it went well?"

"Yeah, I mean I had an answer for every question and I felt pretty confident on the practical. Plus Ella, the founder talked to me after and said I did well."

"That's awesome! Congratulations!"

"Thanks." She said smiling. "Are you hungry? There more Mac and Cheese in the kitchen." She offered.

"Nah, I had some pizza at Kyle's. Thanks though. So why did you get home so late?? Your test was before lunch right?"

Allison was caught by surprise at the question. She accidentally swallowed a large bite of food and began to cough violently.

Mike came over to her to help if needed. "Are you ok?

Allison coughed a few more times and took a drink nod her water. "Yeah, I'm fine. Food went down the wrong pipe. I got home late because I was helping another student study for his exam tomorrow."

"Oh ok. That's nice of you. Anyway, I'm glad you're done, gotta be a relief right?"

"Definitely."

Mike looked at his watch. "If you don't mind I'm going to log on and game with the guys. I could use some mindless fun."

"No, I don't mind. I'm exhausted. I'm just gonna watch a little TV then go to bed anyway. Have fun."

Mike came over and gave Allison a quick peck on the lips and then went to his computer desk. He put booted it up and put on his headset. After a few minute he launched his game and began talking to his friends over the headset.

"All right guys, where do you want to start? Warzone or Multiplayer?"

Allison turned on the TV and tuned him out. Now that she had eaten and Mike was home, she was feeling a bit sleepy. She was just about out when her phone dinged. She picked up her phone and saw she had a message from a number she that wasn't In her contacts.

Hi Allison.

Allison looked at the message. She didn't recognize the number. Curious, she replied.

Hi, this number isn't in my contacts. Who is this?

Jerry. Came the reply.

Allison froze. A chill went up her spine.

Um, How did you get my number?

"Oh I have my ways but if you must know, I simply asked one of our classmates for it.

Allison shifted uncomfortably on the couch and looked over at Mike. He was oblivious, engrossed in his game.

Allison's phone dinged again. She looked at the message.

What are you doing now?

Allison wasn't going to answer. She didn't want to talk to him. Ding.

Hello?

She sighed, she could block his number but she knew that was only a temporary fix. She was going to see him back at school in a couple of days.

I'm watching TV. She answered.

What are you watching?

The Office.

Ohh yeah, one of my favorites. I especially like Pam. In fact you remind me of a younger version of Pam. Cute, innocent, and great tits.

Allison blushed. She didn't know what to say.

Thanks.

You're welcome. You have an amazing body Allison. Today was incredible.

Again, Allison didn't know how to respond. She just looked at his last message. Suddenly another message popped up from him. It was a picture of his cock. It was erect and he was holding it.

You want more of this?

Allison's eyes got big when she saw the picture. She glanced at Mike. Thankfully, he was completely into his video game. She looked again at the picture. His cock was big. She felt herself getting turned on by it. But immediately her feelings of guilt swelled up inside her.

Please, you shouldn't be texting me. What happened was wrong! I love my fiancé!

She sent the reply hoping he would see that she was serious.

You didn't seem to mind it while we were doing it. You held my head down as my face was buried between your legs. You said you loved my cock fucking you. You were moaning so loud I had to cover your mouth so no one would hear you.

Allison just started at her phone. She didn't know what to say. She was so conflicted. He was right. All those things were true. But it was so bad that it happened. She should have stopped it. Why didn't she stop it? She looked at the picture of his cock again. Memories of it thrusting into her and how it felt flashed in her mind. Her body tingled with the memories. Ding!

Allison came out of her day dream and looked at her phone.

Did you feel good today? Be honest.

Allison stared at the message for a minute before responding.

Yes.

Has your fiancé ever made you feel that good?

Allison blushed. She enjoyed sex with Mike. But she'd never orgasmed as hard as she had today.

He texted her again. Tell me the truth Allison. Has your fiancé ever made you feel that good?

No. She replied honestly.

Don't you want to feel like that again?

It's not gonna happen. I love Mike. Now stop texting me.

She put her phone down and tried watching the TV. Her phone dinged again. She ignored it. Again it dinged. Allison sighed. She picked up her phone and read the messages.

I'll stop texting you tonight if you take a picture for me.

Just one picture.

She looked at Mike who was still completely concentrating on the game. She looked at the message again and replied.

Fine. Just one picture. But no nudes!

His reply came quickly.

Come on, I want a picture of you topless. Your tits are incredible.

Her stared at her phone in disbelief. She hasn't even sent nudes to Mike.

I'm not sending you naked pictures of me.

Why not? I've already seen you naked. What's the big deal? Come on baby. Just one picture of your tits. I'll leave you alone after.

God, he was so crude she thought. But he had a point. What was the big deal?