Allison 01

Story Info
Allison helps a fellow student and ends up being used.
12.4k words
4.79
16.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NorCalPerv
NorCalPerv
171 Followers

The Holistic Academy for Healing is a small school located in the Sierra Nevada foothills just northeast of Sacramento California. The school has a reputation in the alternative medicine community as being one of the best schools for those wanting to learn holistic medicine. The school also offers courses on massage therapy. Students learn a variety of massage techniques, including Swedish, Myofacial, Deep Tissue, Acupressure and others.

The school was founded in 1994 by Ella Fiske after her and her husband immigrated from Norway. Ella was a master of the holistic healing arts and had studied extensively in Europe and Asia. The school struggled for several years. It originally only offered massage therapy courses, but as her school became more successful she added holistic medicine to the course offering. Eventually it started getting a reputation as being the place for an alternative education in the healing arts. With its location in a fairly liberal hippie town, students began to flock there. The school has moved twice to accommodate the increase in programs offered and students interested in learning. Ella, now in her early 70's still teaches regularly various classes and tries to help students in any way she can.

The current cohort of massage therapy students was nearly done with their course work. The group of 24 students had completed 34 weeks of instruction and had just to take their final exams to graduate.

One student, Allison Dempsey couldn't wait. She was anxious to be done and start working. At 20, Allison was the youngest student in the class. There were quite a few older people in the group. People who were changing careers or wanted to expand their knowledge. The oldest was a hippie looking man well in his 60's.

Allison was a cute petite girl. Standing 5-1 and weighing all of 110 pounds with long brown hair and olive skin. She caught the eye of all the men. She had plenty of volunteers wanting to practice various massage techniques. But she was engaged and worked mainly with the other female students. She just didn't think it was a good idea to have men touching her like that. Sometimes it couldn't be avoided, but she limited it as much as possible. Much to the male student's dismay.

She had graduated high school two years ago and had no idea what to do after. She thought about being a hair stylist, but that just didn't interest her. She considered getting a job as a secretary or office assistant but she couldn't type very well and no one was hiring. She worked briefly for the grocery store near her house but the manager was a creep who constantly flirted with her and was always trying to touching her in some way. She had to get away from him and quit after a couple of weeks. Allison was getting depressed when she happened to see an ad for the Holistic Academy in a small free newspaper that was distributed in her town. Immediately it caught her attention.

She has always had a desire to help people. She didn't have the grades to become a nurse or a doctor but a massage therapist was definitely something she could do. And fortunately for her the Academy was only an hour drive from her home. She went home and excitedly told her mom. Her mom was supportive but the biggest hurdle was the cost. Allison and her mom didn't have the money for the tuition. Saddened with her dreams seemingly being lost the solution came when her fiancé Mike suggested she get a student loan.

Allison went to the bank the next day with Mike and applied for the loan. It took a almost two weeks but the bank approved her loan. She was going to be a massage therapist! She celebrated with her mom and Mike by going out to dinner. Later that evening her and Mike went to for a drive and made love in his car.

Her and Mike had been a couple since the 10th grade. He was a good looking young man with an average build. He was smart and funny and was going to the junior college in their home town to become a HVAC technician. His uncle was one and he made good money. With Allison settling on a career, they could get married soon. Life was looking good for the young couple.

Allison sat nervously in the classroom waiting to take her written final exam. She had studied hard and knew the material. But she wasn't a great test taker and she was feeling anxious. The test was handled out and she looked at the first question.

"What is the primary action of the quadricep muscles?"

Allison scanned the answers. She breathed a sigh of relief and marked what she knew was the correct answer.

B. Extension of the leg at the knee and flexion of the hip.

More relaxed now that she had the first answer done, she quickly completed the 99 other questions and turned in the test. Due to the number of students and the length of the test the practical exam was split into two days. Allison was in the first group. She then had her practical exam right after the written exam.

After a brief break she was led into a room with a massage table. On the table was a volunteer test subject. A towel covering their body. A test proctor was also in the room.

"Hello the practical exam will consist of 6 different scenarios involving different muscle groups and techniques. You have 20 minutes to complete each task. Are you ready to begin your practical exam?" The proctor asked. Allison nodded silently.

"Very well, scenario one, please demonstrate on the subject how to properly massage the muscles of the rotator cuff using deep tissue technique. Please verbalize the location of each muscle and it's primary action, and common reasons for pain and discomfort in the muscle."

Allison thought for a moment and gathered her thoughts. She then went to work on the test subject and performed the task as best she could. The proctor scribbled notes as she did. Once she had completed the task the proctor then gave her another test with a different muscle group and technique. Allison again completed the task. This went on for an hour as each of the techniques she had learned was tested on various muscle groups. By the end Allison's hands were aching. She left the testing area and met some other of her classmates that had finished their test. Everyone looked exhausted and anxious.

"So, how did you do?" Asked Helen a mid thirties woman who was the top of the class.

"I don't know. I think I did good on the written test but the practical was tough. I think I confused a couple of muscles and I forgot a few other things but I think my massage techniques were good. But we'll see." Allison answered.

Several others chimed in and the consensus was that they felt the practical was tough. There was a palpable sense of uncertainty amongst then class. The classmates talked for a while longer and eventually they began leaving. Their test results would be given to them tomorrow.

Allison started to head her car when she remembered that she had left her backpack in the class room. She went back into the classroom to get it. She entered the classroom and saw that it was empty except her classmate Jerry was still there studying. He was taking his practical tomorrow. Jerry was the oldest student in the class at 66 and was an old school hippie. His graying hair pulled back into a ponytail and always sporting a tie dye shirt over his pot belly He was the dad of the class. Always there with friendly advice and hugs. He definitely liked to hug.

Jerry looked up when Allison entered the class room. His eyes lit up. Jerry had watched her closely the entire time at school. He had wanted to be her partner several times. Wanted to get his hands on her hot little body. Unfortunately, she always found other partners. "Hey kiddo! How'd did your practical test go?"

"Oh hey Jerry, I think I did pretty good. It was long and they definitely challenge you, but yeah I think I did ok."

"That's wonderful Allison, you're going to be a great massage therapist."

"Ahh thank you, I hope so. Can't wait to get working! That way me and my fiancé can get married and start a family. How are you feeling about your test tomorrow?"

"Ugh. Not good. I'm so stressed! I never been good at remembering things and all these muscle groups and what action they perform. Ahhhh! It's to much. I think there is a good chance I'm gonna fail the practical."

"Oh you'll be fine. You know this stuff. It'll come to you when you take the test. You'll be fine Jerry!"

A big smiles came across Jerry's face and he walked over to her and gave her a big hug. "Thanks kiddo, I appreciate the confidence. Just wish I felt the same." He continued to hug Allison.

Allison cringed at first when he hugged her. He was always trying to hug her or put his arm around her. He kinda creeped her out. But she hugged him back. He was a nice man. He reminded her of her grandfather. She really did hope he does well on his test.

While hugging her Jerry suddenly got an idea. "Just wish I could practice a little more on some of these muscle groups and techniques." He said looking sad.

Allison being the kind and caring person she was took the bait. She didn't need to be home anytime soon. She could help Jerry study.

Allison broke the hug. "Hey you know I've got nothing going on for a while, I can help you study if you want." She offered.

Jerry looked at her happily. "Would you? Oh that would be great! I definitely need the help! Thank you!"

"No problem, I'm happy to help you Jerry. What do you want to go over? You want to go over muscles or techniques or something else?"

Jerry looked at her for a moment, a gleam came into his eyes. "Well you know what would help me the most would be you letting me practice finding the muscles and doing the massage techniques on you. I mean if that's ok." He said softly, almost sadly.

Say yes!, Say yes! Say yes!

Allison paused for a moment. She got goose bumps and the hair stood up on her arms. She didn't think he would ask her to be a subject to practice on. She was about to say that she would rather not do that.

But you offered to help him. He just wants to practice.

Sighing quietly she nodded and said. "Sure that's fine. Plus I could use a massage from all the stress I've been though with this test. I'll go change into my practice clothes." All students had practice clothes for modesty. Allison had a sports bra and spandex bike shorts.

I got you now!

"Perfect! Meet me in therapy room two." He said smiling, a gleam in his eyes. The therapy rooms were private room the school used to teach but also for people to book massages from the school. Allison looked at Jerry confused. She was anticipating they would be in the classroom where they did most of their practice.

"Um, why in there?" She asked, "Why not in the classroom?"

"Oh, well I suppose we could use the classroom but I thought it'd be better in the therapy rooms so I wouldn't be distracted from people coming in and out of the room. But if you'd be more comfortable in the classroom I understand. I'm sure I'll be able to concentrate." He replied looking down and dejected.

Allison felt bad. I'm sure it'll be fine plus he's right. It would be better to concentrate in a therapy room. She smiled at Jerry and said "You know, you're right. It would be better in a therapy room. I'll change and meet you there." She grabbed her backpack and headed to the locker room.

Jerry grinned. He had been wanting to get his hands on Allison's tight little body since day one. His cock grew hard as he went to Therapy Room 2. He entered and set up the table with a towel. He dimmed the lights and put on some soft instrumental music and lit an incense that had an ingredient that relaxed the mind. He really didn't need help with the test. He knew the material just fine. But he was not going to pass up an opportunity to get his hands on Allison.

Allison changed into her practice clothes. She still thought it was a little weird to be practicing in the Therapy Room but he did make a good point about being distracted. Plus what's he going to do? He's old. Probably doesn't even think about women anymore. She laughed to herself.

Allison knocked gently and opened the door to Therapy Room 2. She was surprised that the lights were dimmed and music was playing. There was a pleasant aroma from the incense. How's he going to concentrate and learn with it like this? She couldn't see very well as her eyes adjusted to the low light. She entered the room slowly. "Hello?"

Jerry watched her walk in. He took in all of her sexy body. Oh yeah sweetheart. Come to daddy. "Hey kiddo, come on in. Thanks again for doing this for me."

Allison's eyes adjusted to the light and saw him standing in the far corner. A smile on his face. "Yeah of course, I'm glad to help out. Why are the lights down? Wouldn't it be better to learn with the lights on?"

"Oh you know I really like the lights low and the music on. It helps me relax and I definitely learn the best when I'm relaxed."He patted the table with his hand. "Here let's get started. Why don't you lay face down on the table and I'll start with the muscles of the neck and back."

Allison climbed up onto the massage table. She put her long hair into a ponytail and laid down on her stomach. Her face in the cut out. Her arms to her sides.

"Ok Allison, do you mind oil or would you prefer no oil?"

"Umm, a little oil is ok." Her voice muffled by the table. Jerry put a small amount of massage oil in his hands and rubbed them together. He took in Allison's amazing body as he did so. God what an ass and those legs! He started to get hard again looking at her.

He approached her from her right side. Slowly he put his hands on her shoulders and began to massage her neck and upper back. Her skin was silky smooth. She was tense and as he rubbed her shoulders and neck he could see her physically relax. That's it. Just relax Allison. This will feel good. He caressed down her entire back. The sports bra definitely taking away from the experience.

He moved back up to the neck and shoulders. "Ok I'm going to do the muscles of your neck and shoulders with a Swedish technique. I'm going to be talking out loud about each muscle. If I miss anything say something ok."

"Ok, I will." She replied. Even the short amount of time he's been massaging her has already made her feel better. She let out a deep breath and relaxed more. He started at her neck. She could here him softly saying the names of each muscle.

"Levator scapulae.."

"Semispinalis capitis..."

Each muscle massaged with perfect technique. Oh this feels good. Allison thought. Jerry continued to work on her neck. The strap for the sports bra was annoying him. He purposely kept snagging it. He moved down to the shoulders and upper back.

"Trapezius.."

"Supraspinatus.."

"Teres Major.."

He continued to massage her back and shoulders. Again the sports bra was in the way. He decided to be bold and slipped his hands under the bra. Allison popped her head up and looked at him "Sorry, hope you don't mind, just easier to get the muscle's massaged correctly. In fact, would it be ok if you took it off? I'll turn around and you can lay back down!"

He knew it was a gamble and that she might just say no or just end the session but it was worth the risk. Allison thought for a moment. She didn't feel particularly comfortable about removing the sports bra. But he wouldn't see anything would he?

"Hey it's ok Allison, don't worry about it. I can manage with it on. It's no big deal." He said nonchalantly, trying not to seem like he was to eager for her to take it off.

"Oh it's ok. I mean it is better with it off right? Just turn around and I'll let you know when I'm ready." She said.

"Oh hey, that's great! Thanks kiddo." Jerry couldn't help but look at her tits and smile as he turned around. Once he was turned around, Allison hurriedly removed her sports bra. Her perfect, perky 34b tits popped out. She quickly laid back down on the table and told Jerry she was ready.

He turned around and gazed again at her perfect form. He immediately went back to work on her back. Now unhindered by the bra he worked the large muscles of her back. His technique perfectly executed. Her supple skin was intoxicating. He quickly became erect. His cock pushing out against the fabric of his workout shorts. He was tall enough that his cock was above table height. He looked down and as he massaged her back her moved his cock so that it bumped up against her hand.

Allison didn't flinch. She was again feeling relaxed. She didn't even notice that he wasn't reciting the muscles anymore. She felt something keep bumping her right hand but she didn't think anything about it.

He continued to massage her back and neck. Long fluid strokes with a light touch. He then went down each arm. He pulled each arm away from her body so he could massage all muscles in the arms and also to expose her tits from the side. He could see them pressed up against the table. Pale from being covered by bikini tops. They were irresistible. He positioned himself at her head. His cock literally touching her hair. He began to massage her back again. Slowly, he moved his hands to her flanks. He rubbed down her sides then on the way back up he lowered them further. He slowly pressed in her sides as he moved up past her abdomen.

Finally, he reached the sides of her breasts. He could feel their firmness under his hand. He want so badly to reach under her and cup each of them. He pushed into them gently. Fuck yeah!

Allison inhaled sharply. She was acutely aware of his hands on the sides of her breasts. She knew this was a legitimate part of the massage but it still made her feel nervous and somewhat uncomfortable. His hands lingered a moment then slid down her sides again. She felt his hands go further down to her hips and then come back up quickly over her butt then back to her sides and up to her breasts. Again she felt him press into her breasts and massage the sides of them. She tensed up.

"Relax Allison," Jerry said softly "take a deep breath in and slowly let it out." Allison did what he told her and relaxed. Damn her tits feel amazing! God,I love young girls. He thought as his hands again moved down her body. Jerry did have thing for younger girls. For years he's used his hippy lifestyle to meet and seduce them. His peace and love attitude, his enlightened thinking and a supply of weed and other drugs made them easy prey for him. His cock had found it's way into numerous young cunts. He had been lucky. Many times the girls were not of age. But he never had any trouble with the law. Now an old man he, doesn't get the opportunities to meet younger people often. In fact it's been years since he's had some young pussy. He was determined to make the most of this chance.

Once again he brought his hands back towards him. He gently rubbed her back from her waist to her neck. Allison breathed deeply. Jerry had skill in his massage technique. From her neck he slowly worked his was down to her shoulders. Then to the back of her arms. He came back up to her shoulders then softly moved his hands to her sides. Again pressing into the sides of her breasts. Allison didn't tense up this time. Jerry smiled. That's it. Get used to me touching you.

Allison was getting very relaxed now. The stress of the last week studying for her finals had been overwhelming. She was never a good student in high school and she struggled to learn massage. Jerry's hands felt so good. She felt his hands again rub the sides of her breasts. But she was so relaxed it's didn't bother her anymore. She didn't even realize that his hands were stopped there or that his fingers were working there way under her.

Jerry gently massaged Allison's breasts from the sides. His hands staying there longer than what was normal for a massage. There was no visible response from Allison. Boldly, he slowly worked his fingers under her. Oh yeah. Allison, your tits are fucking amazing. It's been way to long since I've felt tits like these.

NorCalPerv
NorCalPerv
171 Followers