All Comments on 'Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 05'

by MrSmith27

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Goddamn this was stupid.

I don’t know what you were aiming for but this went from mildly entertaining to outright painful.

When even minor infractions WILL result in enslavement, why would anyone commit even the smallest of crimes? “They were drunk” enslavement. Pranks-enslavement. Vandalism-enslavement.

And everyone is ok with that? And blacks people? They’re ok with slavery?

Bag. Forget it. I’m done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Responding to Whackdoodle’s comment.

I think it’s about the process of normalising something. How you were raised as an individual becomes your version of normal, regardless of whether or not it’s a societal norm. Millennia of a male oriented society set ridiculous standards for women. Starting with no rights for women; unable to own land, no vote, no equality, no education etc essentially women were property with the longest lasting issue regarding sex. A woman’s prospects were balanced on her virginity. It’s still present today tin varying degrees with the more extreme approach prevalent in some cultures and faiths. In westernised society a woman’s sexuality is still a point that gets judged others, women who openly enjoy sex to the same level that’s acceptable for men get slut-shamed, “good girls don’t” and all of that. Enjoying sex is seen as a trait that denotes an untrustworthy woman but in men it’s seen as a positive sign of worldly experience.

The conversation between these women is basically privileged people attempting to be open and honest about sex but it’s still a very blinkered version, after all the girls didn’t get shipped off to join the army, no they got shipped off to slave training. It’s a weird alternate universe that seems partially lodged in the 1950’s for the women. Slut-shaming is still thriving but in this case it’s aimed at female slaves. There’s a very noticeable absence of male sex slaves. Reminds me of an Oscar Wilde quote - roughly it’s “Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.”

For me it was a very interesting chapter. I wasn’t really focusing on the erotica aspect, I was drawn by the social interactions. After all if this was our reality would it be a horror story or would it be just another way that the wealthy walk all over the poor?

Thanks for sharing, it was fascinating.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I must express some confusion. Is Allison really enslaved or not. Per Amelia's conversation with her friend, the deluxe package is still in effect. Which means:

A) Allison was lied to about the details of the package.

B) Amelia is lying to her friends.

C) Someone is lying to Amelia.

billtomlin60billtomlin60almost 3 years ago

Not your best work. Too much backstory, not enough about Alison with a jumble of characters we've not met. The title is misleading. Instead of Alison's descent into slavery it should have been called Alison's mom has a conversation or something akin. Your first two parts were nonstop hot sexy action in a really fascinating world. This was two women sitting around discussing their daughters and their plans for them. Ehh. Let's get back to what you do so well and continue our journey with Alison as she gets taught how to be the perfect sexually submissive slave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So did Amelia set this up to buy Allison? Nice introduction of additional characters. Looks like we will see Avery and Hayden at Broadstone later in the story. One is a sub and the other is clearly not, interesting. Will they be a legacy pairing?

NnnelsonNnnelsonalmost 3 years ago

So Amelia was a slave! Should have seen that coming. When are we going to find out who owns Allison? The last chapters give a lot of context for the story moving forward. Did Lynne somehow enslave Allison so that her daughter Hayden could be matched with Calum?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In response to the Whackadoodle comment, “ When even minor infractions WILL result in enslavement, why would anyone commit even the smallest of crimes?”

That is the defendant effect of slavery, a reduction in the crime rate leading to a more civil society.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonalmost 3 years ago

Good chapter. Lots of background information and anecdotes that goes the depth of the world building. Some of the escapades and punishments referenced would make great stories on their own. I enjoyed learning more, it gave a lot of good backstory, but hope you return your focus to Allison’s adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@Nnnelson

Ooh nice catch. The author indeed does not specify which mobile received the text about Allison. I automatically assumed it was Amelia's, but it could be Lynne. In which case Amelia may not yet be aware that Allison was enslaved.

However, if that is the case, I do not assume that Lynne did it to prevent her from being matched with Calum. Lynne is clearly a very good friend of Amelia's, and specifically asks her if she intends to send Allison to Longbourn, and advises her to trully enslave Allison. I would not be surprised if she gives Allison to Amelia a bit later.

Again, I would not really be surprised if Allison is not really enslaved and everything is part of the package, or if Amelia bought Allison in secret. But I like your theory.

MrSmith27MrSmith27almost 3 years agoAuthor

@Tess

The clients for the consorts produced by Broadstone will be wealthy since they are the only ones that can afford the cost of these slaves.  The story does have a sense the 1950s arranged marriage with a slavery component to it.  I tried to create an institution in Broadstone that created a product that was different from the typical slave schools described in other stories.  Hopefully it works out there are other aspects of this school that I hope you find interesting as the story plays out.

Regarding a story centered on male slaves, I have one in mind that I will eventually write.  It seems like most male slave stories involve the sissification of the men and the use of cock cages or similar devices which I want to try to avoid. There will be some male slaves in this story.

Thank you for your comments.

MrSmith27MrSmith27almost 3 years agoAuthor

@billtomlin60

The next chapter will take us back to Allison and Lindsey and their experience during their first night at Broadstone which I believe you will enjoy.

@Nnnelson and others.

Allison is a slave and who owns her and why she was enslaved will become known in the future. The reader will learn right along with Allison when all is revealed to her. There is some deciet on the part of either Amelia and/or Lynne. Their motives will be revealed in the future along with any that conspired with them. This chapter was designed to introduce additional characters that will play a part of Allison's story moving forward.

Thank you for your comments.

Oli72Oli72almost 3 years ago

@anonymous

I assume you mean deterrent effect? If that worked, the US would be practically free of homicide. And yet, among high-income nations, the US has one of the highest homicide rates. There's no point in trying to explain the issue when the whole concept is handwaved anyway - which is ok. Trying to justify it rationally will only fail.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

Feels like a weird side note, but still a fascinating glimpse into the world you have helped create. So well done, I enjoyed it immensely.

msspnnrmsspnnralmost 3 years ago

The plot thickens! The ownership of Allison creates a number of interesting possibilities since it is the lynchpin within the story that determines so much. It would almost be boring if we knew that answer. Then there are trust issues for Allison. How can she trust the person or people that enslaved her? If Calum is behind this how does it impact their relationship?

Personally, I enjoy both the sex scenes and the world building. With all the new characters you just introduced there are all sorts of possibilities with different girls that could all end up in this slave school together along with two young men that might be eligible for a consort.

GentlemanMarinerGentlemanMarineralmost 3 years ago

As much as I enjoy the Broadstone and Big D storylines, this conversation between Amelia and Lynne is probably my favorite part of your Descent series so far. So many interesting glimpses into the evolution of slave society, and the attitudes of the upper class. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This felt like a very random way to derail the story progression.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In light of recent events, this story would have to be set in a timeline where America goes back into Afghanistan YET AGAIN, and I find this hilarious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrSmith27@MrSmith27
I have read a number of stories here and decided to take a stab at penning a tale in the legal slavery universe. I hope that readers will take a moment to post a comment or send an email telling me what they liked or disliked about a story. Constructive feedback is always we...