All Comments on 'Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 08'

by MrSmith27

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I need a prostrate exam from Dr. Allen. Please!

NnnelsonNnnelsonalmost 3 years ago

Just loved the Dr. Allen character. She is smart and hot with a sprinkle of ditziness. The information about Lindsey’s owner was interesting. I went back to chapter 5 and pulled the below:

"Dr. Grace Allen was a godsend there. She graduated from Broadstone about twelve years ago as one of our scholarship slaves. Grace described how she was a total submissive and how she balanced her professional career with her submissive relationship to her master husband. That really drove home the point to Hayden that she could be a strong professional woman with a career while also living in a healthy submissive relationship," explained Lynne.

"Grace really was one of our better purchases for our scholarship program," commented Amelia.

So Lynne and Amelia own Lindsey together. There are little hints and nuggets throughout this story. Not sure how relevant the book Dr. Allen is reading is. The plot in Involving a man that anonymously enslaves his fiancé and sends her a slave school to make her a better wife. Hhhmmmm???

It is nice to be retired with time on your hands.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

"Remember we are molding slaves that are strong, confident, professional women" God, I love the whole double-speak fake-news aspect of this series. The blatant lies sold as whole truth just entertain me so much.

cyberphotocyberphotoalmost 3 years ago

The deeper this story gets, the more hidden contents there are in it, I think Amelia did have someone at Big D's and bought them both, that brand she asked about is Amelia's family brand so it turns out 28 was brought by her, and I think they both were and Amelia doesn't want Allison to know, now it makes sense she got the text on her phone that Allison got delivered there. She wants Allison to go thru it without knowing she is safe and she going to continue her life in the family before she became a slave. I think maybe Amelia family let the bank know Allison was going to be going there that day, or put off her grading to make sure she would become a slave and get sold and be sent to Broadstone without Allison know she was always going to be safe and be taken care of. I think the reason is that Amelia always wanted Allison to go there and I don't think Allison would of agreed to go there on her own free will.

msspnnrmsspnnralmost 3 years ago

Why doesn’t Amelia just tell her partner that she enslaved Allison? Why cover it up? Right now I do not see Amelia enslaving Allison. It is interesting that Amelia owns Lindsey in a surprising plot twist. Could Calum and Lynne be working together?

Slave_StoriesSlave_Storiesalmost 3 years ago

The suspense is killing me. I don't like it.

I want to know who owns 27.

Otherwise, it's been great! I am so glad more people are writing into this universe. I hope more do it and they should comment and let us all know if they do.

I just want to add that this whole series has been top-notch.

CarnalvalCarnalvalalmost 3 years ago

Hopelessly submissive and embarrassingly quick to orgasm are the best trait for the lead character in these stories.

The mystery around Allison is fun, and the relationship with 28 is sexy af. Look forward to them getting pet and pony training, 27 repeatedly humiliating herself and 28 with her submissiveness and slave heat will be delish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrSmith27@MrSmith27
I have read a number of stories here and decided to take a stab at penning a tale in the legal slavery universe. I hope that readers will take a moment to post a comment or send an email telling me what they liked or disliked about a story. Constructive feedback is always we...