Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 08

Story Info
The slaves are diagnosed with overactive slave heat.
10.6k words
4.6
22.9k
16

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrSmith27
MrSmith27
438 Followers

This story arc takes place in an alternative reality where legal slavery exists in the United States as depicted in the stories by Joe Doe, Carl Bradford, Gentlemanmariner and a number of others. All persons enslaved, involved in slavery operations, or described in explicit sex scenes are aged 18 years or older. I want to thank Carl Bradford for kindly editing my work greatly improving the final product. Feedback in the form of comments are greatly appreciated.

*****

We entered the infirmary where Dr. Allen was already examining a naked slave girl. The vet wore a long lab coat, buttoned up above her chest, which hung to her knees, her natural blonde hair pulled up in a bun and she wore stylish glasses. She turned to us. "Twenty-seven and Twenty-eight, I am finishing up with morning sick call and will be with you shortly. If you have not completed the survey, do so now. I require that information to properly process your medical files," she directed, pointing at slave pads lining the wall. "Kneel on those pads facing the wall and finish the questionnaires."

I opened my medical survey on the iPad and got to work finishing the questions. They were fairly typical until I got towards the end when it started asking about body piercings followed by what can best be characterized as sexual experience. Such as the number of partners, number of sex partners at the same time, role play experiences, when do I squirt, average number of orgasms per day, week and month before enslavement. Had I ever role played as a slave girl or mistress and the sex acts performed in each role? Describe my three most satisfying orgasms prior to enslavement and since enslavement. How many times did I cum the day I was enslaved? When I answered the questions, I saw a pattern that petrified me and sent a cold shiver down my spine and a tingle to my pussy.

Startling me out of my reverie, Dr. Allen announced, "Twenty-seven and Twenty-eight, I am ready to begin. Come over to this exam table and we will start with your brandings. Twenty-seven please hop up here on your knees."

Dr. Allen then pushed my head down onto the exam table, securing me in place with a chain attached to my collar. The chain pulled through a hole in the exam table until the right side of my face was secure against the table. Dr. Allen stretched my knees apart and latched them in place with straps, then secured my hands behind my back in handcuffs. Being bound like this aroused me for some reason as I felt my kitty getting even wetter.

"The Texas Department of Agriculture, which regulates the medical treatment of slaves, requires all treating veterinarians to physically secure all livestock whenever feasible for safety reasons during examinations. Since human slaves are just another form of livestock, these regulations apply to you. Do not worry, I graduated from medical school in the top ten percent and I am licensed to practice medicine in the state of Texas. To become a certified slave vet I just submitted my transcript and medical license," advised the good doctor.

"Twenty-eight, watch what I do when treating this wound. You will be removing the bandage every evening, cleaning the wound, rubbing in an ointment and putting on a new bandage. If there are any problems, notify Mistress Kara and me immediately," directed Dr. Allen. She then sprayed the bandage using an aerosol can, waited ten seconds and peeled it off from the edge, wiped it down with an antiseptic pad which stung, then rubbed in a soothing ointment and sprayed on a new bandage. "Any questions," she asked Lindsey.

"No, that looks straight-forward," replied Lindsey.

"Good, ask Mistress Kara or email me if you have any problems," reminded the doctor.

"I see you are scheduled for pony playtime this Friday so I will do a comprehensive rectal exam. Let me show you why this is important," she advised as she disrobed to my left so I could see that she was naked underneath the coat.

Her nipples were pierced with barbells in them as was her navel and she had vaginal piercings similar to the Headmistress. Four brands adorned her body: The Big D on her left buttock, the Broadstone "B" on her right buttock, two intertwined horseshoes holding three stars on her upper right thigh, and an "A" in a circle on her back over her right shoulder blade. Her 5'9" body was extremely fit and her large breasts only had a little sag in them.

She bent over with her rear facing me and casually plucked a huge anal plug out of her ass that looked six inches long and four inches at the widest point. I heard Lindsey gasp.

"This plug is the size of the tail plugs that you will get Friday," remarked the vet, as she stepped over, waiving it before my eyes and then doing the same with Lindsey before pushing it right back up her back door. "I keep my asshole trained because I still do pony play with my husband," she explained.

I had noticed a smaller fifth brand of a "B" in a diamond located on the inside of her left butt cheek when she pulled out the plug. The Diamond B brand looked familiar but I could not place it.

"Now for your rectal exam," she advised as she pulled out my anal plug, dropping it in a pan. "This one is too small; we need to put in a larger one this morning and an even bigger one before bed. I will email Mistress Kara," she advised.

"Your rectum is an erogenous zone with a huge number of nerve endings," she enlightened me as she jammed one and then two lubed fingers up my sore back passage and proceeded to massage my tender anus.

"Ouch," I squealed. "Please take it easy doctor, we were buttfucked hard by Big D wranglers yesterday and I am still raw."

Dr. Jones pulled her fingers out and then pulled my cheeks apart, examining my rosebud.

"There is no rectal tearing and no bleeding so you will be fine. Did they just jam their big bad cocks up your slave holes, pound away hard with no warm-up or loosening?" Dr. Jones asked.

"Yes, they were not concerned with our comfort in any way and even traded girls part way through," I explained.

"Did either of you cum?" queried the doctor. When I nodded yes while blushing, she said, "Tell me about it, was it your first orgasm? Walk me through all of your orgasms yesterday. I will give you an anal massage while you tell me about yesterday."

"I was sexually aroused from the minute I was slave naked in a collar in the parking lot at the Big D until I fell asleep last night. I had three climaxes when Amelia, my future mother-in-law, had me polish the pussy post and I squirted for the first time in my life during the third. I came in the cattle wash, when my grader wiped me down after peeing in the grate during the urine test in front of the crowd and then twice more while on display. The first time a young man masturbated me to climax. A slave trader used something called the Midas Touch on me for another really strong orgasm," I said while blushing.

"I saw you get the Midas Touch treatment. That looked really intense," giggled Lindsey, adding to my embarrassment.

"The Midas Touch is a trick used by old time slave traders to gauge slave heat. I take it you chased his finger, arched your back as far as you could, and then while he held his finger steady you rubbed your needy clit on his finger until you climaxed all over it in spectacular fashion," laughed Dr. Allen.

"It was spectacular, all right," enthused Lindsey.

"I think I saw stars flashing before my eyes when I finally came. It was humiliating, the slave trader made me feel like a wanton slut consumed with slave heat when he used the Midas Touch on me," I sighed.

"It was a good orgasm then?" chuckled Dr. Allen.

"Yes!" Lindsey and I replied at the same time, with Lindsey snickering.

"Please continue," smiled Dr. Allen.

After I was graded, I learned that I had been repo'd and despite my terror I climaxed in the block chute while lathering up and then again on the auction block where I squirted again, I think I may have passed out briefly. The next thing I remember is feeling the whip on my body. After that my next climax was while getting ass-fucked. It hurt like hell when he first thrust into me, then a mixture of pain and pleasure until it was pure pleasure to the point where I asked to be spanked."

"Why did you ask to be spanked?" asked Dr. Jones as she continued her massage.

"I needed the good pain to make the pleasure more intense and when I hit my clit on the table just right it set me off and I squirted again. The weird part is that when the men were done I wanted even more sex so I could cum again. The next orgasm was at Broadstone when Twenty-eight and I masturbated each other followed by three from Mistress Kara that evening," I explained.

"Why did Mistress Kara give you three climaxes?" asked the perplexed doctor. "She usually only gives one after punishment."

"I had my first after punishment. This is embarrassing; I asked to be whipped again because I knew the good pain from the whipping would lead to more pleasure. The words just popped out of my mouth, just like when I asked to be spanked, I could not believe I said that out loud," I explained blushing bright red even though I was secured face down on the exam table with her fingers wiggling in my ass. After some initial discomfort whatever she was doing felt great.

"Keep going," she directed.

"So she whipped me again; finishing with a quick blow to my asshole, vagina and the last blow was on my clit setting me off. Then she fucked me with the whip handle while rubbing my nub with her other hand. I exploded into another intense climax and I creamed all over her hand. Again part of me wanted more when she was done. I then had two more in the showers when the girls bathed me," I explained.

"Did you enjoy your welcome party?" she chuckled.

"Yes, it was really nice. The other girls are really great," I answered, red-faced.

"Please describe the two times you wanted more. How did you feel?" she asked, getting back to business.

"It felt like it was my slave persona or identity, a subconscious part of me, not the Allison Stevens part of me that wanted more sex," I tried to explain. "I was highly aroused all day."

"I understand. Were the four squirting orgasms the most intense you ever had to date? Let me guess: You have never before had close to fifteen orgasms in a day and prior to today the best sex you ever had was role playing as a slave or tied up in bondage?" she asked.

"How did you know?" I asked in shock as her two fingers continued their exquisite dance in my rectum. Then she added a third.

"You are a submissive that thrives when dominated, derives sexual pleasure from humiliation and has some pain slut tendencies," she said, while gently running her fingers through my hair with her other hand looking down at me with a kind smile. "Just like me."

"Amelia told me that I was a submissive needing to break free when she left me to get graded yesterday," I exclaimed. "How did she know?"

"I cannot answer how she knew, but getting back to your rear entrance? Most women, if properly trained can experience anal orgasms without clitoral stimulation," continued the doctor.

A fourth finger joined the first three and fluttered around in my rectum doing some sort of magic dance. She had me quickly panting in heat moaning on the edge of an eruption. Then bam, I exploded without anything touching my lovebud or my purring kitty.

"Twenty-eight, grab a plug out of that drawer, no; two sizes up and grab two. Coat one with that lube and bring it here," she directed as she picked up the pace with her fingers pumping in my ass.

Then she started massaging my happy button with her other hand and I blew a gasket. I was in the throes of an incredible orgasm while she manipulated my skittle; she pulled her fingers out of my rosebud and slid in the bigger anal plug. I barely noticed it enter me as I was creaming all over the fingers of her other hand at the time.

"The rectum and in particular the sphincter naturally relax during an orgasm making it easy to insert an anal plug as I just demonstrated. Remember that when you increase the size again tonight," counseled a grinning Dr. Allen while she washed her hands.

I noticed some discomfort only when she released my bindings and had me roll over onto my back and sit up. She proceeded to adjust the table pushing some buttons on the side reconfiguring it into an exam chair. Then she attached the chain to the back of my collar through a hole securing my head against the portion of the table that was now a headrest.

"Hands over your head," she directed, locking my hands in cuffs attached to the exam table. "Put your feet in the stirrups, I need to do a pelvic exam" she directed, pulling two stirrups out from below the table. Next thing I knew my feet were strapped into the stirrups and my legs spread wide open. I was bound, legs spread for a medical exam and becoming aroused as I felt my pussy beginning to leak juice that dripped down into my winking browneye. The doctor studied something on her iPad while I waited.

"Reviewing your questionnaire prior to enslavement you have only had three sexual partners, all male. The first two were disappointing. You have been in a lengthy relationship with the third, enjoying orgasms during vaginal, oral and anal intercourse. Embarrassment and humiliation arouse you. Hmm, the best sex occurred while role playing as a slave. Interesting," she summarized. "Your questionnaire confirms my original assessment about your natural submissiveness."

"First I need to check your nipples for piercing compatibility," as she quickly sucked on each of them and then simultaneously tweaked both as they went on full high beam mode. I groaned, arching my back as she quickly measured the length and width of my fully erect nipples. I was panting on the verge of another eruption and she was apparently oblivious to my current state.

"Slave heat" is the term they use to describe my humiliating condition. I had never been aroused before during a pelvic exam and yet the second Dr. Allen glimpsed my cunt she knew I was in slave heat. The more I contemplated my embarrassment, the worse it became, consistent with her earlier diagnosis of my submissive nature and the impact of humiliation on my libido. I could smell the odor of my arousal!

"Perfect for piercing," she concluded. "Most of our slaves will get their nipples pierced in the first few days with us. I had mine done in my first week here when I was a student. Contrary to popular belief, nipple piercing does not lead to any complications nursing a child. My husband gave me the most beautiful ponygirl nipple bells for Christmas the year our first child was born," she rambled on.

Then Dr. Allen grabbed the speculum. I quickly glanced at Lindsey as she was trying hard not to laugh at my predicament. As Dr. Allen looked at my pussy her face registered surprise, "Oh my, you are one horny hot cunt in slave heat," she giggled.

Turning serious. "This is an important medical exam which you need to take seriously. Take three deep breaths and calm yourself. You are not authorized to have an orgasm right now and will be punished if you do. Please demonstrate some self-control," she directed, as she started inserting the speculum.

Telling this bound slave that I was not allowed to cum somehow had the opposite effect on me. Then it happened, I humped the speculum, pulled back and humped it again as I released hurricane Katrina all over the speculum.

"Stop that, you bad slave!" Dr. Allen yelled, quickly slapping my left nipple and breast hard. It hurt like a bitch while also enhancing my arousal extending my climax.

"Yeeeessssssss," I yelped in surprise as I convulsed again.

"Ha ha ha ha, snort ha ha snort heh," giggled Lindsey, trying to suppress her laughter, further irritating Dr. Allen.

"Kneel with your forehead on the ground, Twenty-eight," ordered Dr. Allen, snapping Lindsey out of her merriment.

"Stay in that position until I move you," she ordered. Striding to her desk, she picked up the phone.

"I need you in the infirmary ASAP. Twenty-seven may be coming down with a case of overactive slave heat. Thanks; see you in a few minutes," said Dr. Allen, hanging up the phone. She then opened a drawer and pulled out a small riding crop.

Dr. Allen walked behind the unsuspecting Lindsey, riding crop in hand, and unleashed a barrage of vicious lashes to her buttocks as she yelped in surprise.

"Twenty-eight, look straight ahead, chin on the ground and open your mouth," commanded Dr. Allen. When Lindsey complied with a few tears running down her flushed cheeks, Dr. Allen bent over and stuck the riding crop in the blushing girl's mouth instructing, "Close your mouth and hold the riding crop until instructed otherwise. You are going to get punished for your disrespectful laughter. I know what I would do with a naughty pony in a similar situation," she snickered, while stroking Lindsey's hair.

Mistress Kara entered the room, taking in the sight of me restrained in the examination table while panting in slave heat. Lindsey was on her hands and knees, riding crop held tightly in her mouth, a few tears running down her cheeks with new red welts growing on her buttocks and Dr. Allen was naked in three inch heels with an exasperated look on her face.

"I'll get Twenty-seven strapped down better so you can finish your exam," advised Mistress Kara with a grin on her face. She secured me to the exam chair using a large strap wrapped around my midsection, followed by strapping my thighs to the bars connecting the stirrups to the exam chair.

Speculum in hand, Dr. Allen approached me as I was now bound to the table unable to move. As she inserted the speculum in my cunt, I tried to hump it again, unsuccessfully, almost blowing from the simple insertion. After completing the exam, she pulled it out announcing, "Twenty-seven, I need to locate your G-spot. Let me know once I am there and try not to cum again," she warned.

I didn't even know I had a G-spot, neither Calum nor either of my two previous boyfriends ever found it. A woman's G-spot was just a myth, or so I thought until Dr. Allen started probing with her right hand the area an inch or two inside my vaginal opening on the upper side of the vaginal wall closest to my belly button.

For some bizarre reason I started thinking about the Star Trek opening narration adapting it to the current situation. Ok, my parents were Trekkies and I became hooked on Star Trek growing up. I heard Captain Kirk's voice. A woman's G-spot: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Fingers. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new parts of a woman's anatomy. To seek out new erogenous zones. To boldly go where no man has gone before!

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh," I moaned, squirting copious liquid on her arm in the throes of an intergalactic climax as my body shook and vision blurred at warp speed. She had located my G-spot in the previously undiscovered final frontier of my vagina.

"Whack," she slapped my right breast and nipple hard with her left hand while her right hand continued probing my G spot, all while giggling, "Bad slave, no cumming without permission."

"Fuuuuccccccckkkkkkk," I squealed while the pain triggered yet another follow on explosion just like the first hard slap to my other breast.

Breathing hard I tried to regain my composure as Mistress Kara stifled a laugh and Lindsey bit down hard on the riding crop. Dr. Allen washed her hands yet again. She returned standing in front of me holding a very threatening Q-tip with a grin on her face.

"Twenty-eight, grab your iPad and stand by Twenty-seven, watch and listen. As the two of you have probably noticed, the Headmistress and I both have vaginal piercings. All slaves receive vaginal piercing while here with the most common being the Vertical Clitoral Hood (VCH) because it stimulates the clitoris by bearing down directly on it," advised Dr. Allen. Taking Lindsey's iPad, she pulled up a page. "You can research the different types of piercings in this app. There is a brief description of each and if you click on each one you will find a diagram and pictures," as she showed us the page on the iPad.

MrSmith27
MrSmith27
438 Followers