Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are quite a few options depending on the woman's vaginal anatomy. For example, the clitoral hood needs to be large enough to properly fit the jewelry for a VCH. If you look at my pussy, you will see this one in the middle right on top of my clit is the VCH. The two piercings on the side are Princess Diane's. My clit gets additional stimulation from the top and the sides during sex increasing my pleasure. They also rub during the day keeping me aroused for my husband," advised Dr. Allen, as she pulled apart her labia pointing out how they stimulated her clitoris.

"There are piercings like the Triangle, Deep and Isabella that stimulate below or behind the clitoris and you can mix and match different combinations based on your owner's preference, how they affect you and the anatomy of your vagina. Most owners delegate the piercing decisions to me based on my experience. You will learn to appreciate the advantages they bring over time," she grinned.

While lubricating the Q-tip Dr. Allen advised, "Twenty-seven, I am going to perform the Q-tip test under your clitoral hood to determine if you have sufficient depth for the VCH piercing. I am going to slide a lubricated cotton swab beneath your hood. If most of the cottony end fits under the tunnel, then you have enough depth for a VCH. If you have a shallow tunnel and only part of the tip fits under your hood, you are likely not a candidate for the VCH but a Nefertiti might be a viable substitute. Please hold still."

I was still suffering from my slave heat with my panic button on high alert. She inserted the lubricated Q-tip. It barely brushed my lovebud but almost triggered another storm while doing so put me on edge. The Q-tip was cool and slimy as it entered, causing me to hold my breath. The tingling increased as the cotton end disappeared under my hood. She pulled the tip back tickling the inside of my hood as it rang my devil's doorbell setting me off again groaning in orgasmic bliss.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh," I sighed, as my body shook through yet another incredible climax.

"Bad slave," chuckled Dr. Allen, pulling out the Q-tip. "Once more, you came yet again succumbing to your slave heat. Thankfully, the exam is over." She then flashed a pen light into my eyes.

"Twenty-seven, your pupils are slightly dilated along with all of your other symptoms leading to a diagnosis of the psychological condition I call overactive slave heat. Many new slaves unexpectedly enslaved as you were suffer from another psychological disorder called sudden enslavement syndrome which you also have," she advised.

"Dr. Sarah Hollister, a Professor of Slave Studies at Harvard, redesigned the Big D slave market a decade ago with the goal of making the Big D more profitable. She also authored the book, Profit Per Pussy: The Art and Science of Slaving. One important purpose of her design was the sexualization of the slave girls. She wanted horny slaves climaxing in the sand on the auction block. That translated into higher sale prices and greater profits. Did both of you polish a pussy post to get some good luck to help you get your prime grades?" she asked.

"I came twice on the pussy post," chimed in Lindsey.

"Three times, and I squirted," I reminded Dr. Allen.

"Dr. Hollister engineered that myth to get your slave heat revved up before you were even checked into the Big D. She knew that some of you girls would end up being sold. Everything, including the cattle wash, photo shoot with a handsome photographer, peeing in the grate and hearing the public commenting during the slave grading, and the fact that you were being treated like a slave were all designed to stoke your sexual arousal while making you compliant. Dr. Hollister's process clearly worked on both of you," chuckled the doctor, while the two of us blushed.

"Twenty-eight, as a pre-med student have you taken any psychology classes?" Dr. Allen inquired.

"Yes, it was a three quarter series that also included a section on slave psychology. The Walker and Sheldon book, Psychological Impact of Slavery, was required reading," answered Lindsey.

"Dr. Nicola Sheldon is on retainer at Broadstone and will assess you prior to acceptance into the consort program," stated the doctor.

"I get to meet her in person!" squealed Lindsey.

Yes, she actually squealed in excitement. Almost jumping up and down, as one would expect a teenager to act when meeting a famous pop star or actor, much to the amusement of Dr. Allen.

"Dr. Sheldon was a guest lecturer last quarter and she autographed my copy of her book. Did you know she graded prime and self-indentured for six months as a pleasure slut?" exclaimed Lindsey, turning to me. "She is the rock star of slave psychologists."

"She must be crazy or a real slut to do that. What kind of woman self-indentures as a pleasure slut?" I responded incredulously. "Why would I ever want her assessing my mental health? She chose to perform as a sex slave for six months?"

"All slave psychologists must be enslaved for a minimum of one hundred and eighty days in order to practice in that field. The theory is that a psychiatrist cannot treat slave mental health conditions without experiencing slavery. She courageously went through the suffering in order to help ignorant slaves like you," Dr. Allen responded testily, clearly not pleased with my outburst.

Chastised, I decided to try to keep my mouth shut and an open mind. Never having seriously contemplated life as a slave, my experiences in the last twenty-four hours had been eye opening. I realized that there was a certain logic to this requirement.

"I opted for a combination five-year family medicine, psychiatry residency currently certified in family medicine having finished that portion of my residency. I am just completing the psychiatry portion right now working under Dr. Sheldon and Dr. Walker with the goal of also being a certified slave psychiatrist this fall," explained Dr. Allen staring at me. "I never want to hear you disparage Dr. Sheldon again."

"I am sorry Dr. Allen," I responded.

"Twenty-eight, what is the DSM-6?" she asked, turning to Lindsey who was also glaring at me in disgust.

"The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 6th Edition (DSM-6) is the diagnostic tool published by the American Psychiatric Association serving as the principal authority for psychiatric diagnoses and treatment recommendations," answered Lindsey going into her student mode. Her intellect was truly impressive as she promptly answered Dr. Allen's question.

"There is a Human Livestock section for slave specific disorders such as slave mind and sudden enslavement syndrome. There is also a section covering conditions for future study. I am participating in a study with Dr. Sheldon bringing her in for all suspected cases of overactive slave heat tracking symptoms and treatment procedures used on each patient," advised Dr. Allen.

"I had a friend that had overactive slave heat and her masters used her for their pleasure, abusing her for days. When she came down, she had vaginal and rectal tears requiring surgery, fractured ribs and bruises everywhere. My friend described it as a living nightmare where she was not in control of her urges. She was never the same in the head afterwards," sighed a visibly angry Mistress Kara.

"That is why we are studying it," said Dr. Allen. "My counterpart at the Cotillion is also participating in our data collection."

"Twenty-seven, imagine how you could be exploited in your current condition. Imagine overactive slave heat controlled and marketed by owners. Some men would pay a fortune for the capacity to induce overactive slave heat on command, creating a sex crazed pleasure slut," proclaimed Mistress Kara. "That is why I am concerned that your study could unlock the key to triggering it," she said, turning towards Dr. Allen.

"That is a valid concern which we share and why we are participating in the study. Most slave markets and owners view overactive slave heat as an opportunity to exploit the slave for their profit or pleasure. The slaves rarely receive treatment because the owners do not want it cured. Dr. Sheldon only gets called in when the overactive slave heat gets so out of hand that there is a concern regarding the sale value of the slave," responded Dr. Allen.

"Listen carefully, while at Broadstone if either of you ever believe you or any of your sisters are showing overactive slave heat symptoms let me and the doctor know right away," directed a visibly concerned Mistress Kara.

"We will," Lindsey promised as I nodded my head.

There are hormone shots and oral drugs that can enhance a slave girl's arousal. We do NOT condone those methods at Broadstone. They can be dangerous when misused," explained Dr. Allen.

"If someone tries to give you a drug, advise staff immediately. These drugs can trigger overactive slave heat in a slave," directed Mistress Kara.

Yes, Mistress Kara," both Lindsey and I responded.

"You will not need the assistance of overactive slave heat to sexually please your masters when we are done training you. The training here is rigorous and effective enabling you to channel your slave heat to please your master," indicated Mistress Kara with a hard look at both of us.

"Dr. Sheldon, Dr. Walker, and I believe overactive slave heat is a separate mental disorder that is often linked to sudden enslavement syndrome and sometimes to slave mind," stated Dr. Allen. "Twenty-eight, how would you describe slave mind?"

"Slave mind develops over time and is the result of the constant breaking in of a slave. It is a transformative process starting when a woman loses her clothes as forced nudity is a powerful loss of status as is the forced removal of a woman's pubic hair. Slave mind is the end result of purposeful conditioning from slave yoga, slave speak, slave grading, sale by auction and obedience training coupled with constant reinforcement that can take months to fully develop. Individuals enslaved for long periods of time, five to ten years or more, may never fully transition back to their former free selves or identities," described Lindsey, transitioning into brainy student mode. She was truly impressive.

"Good explanation. These individuals lose their sense of self, they no longer have personal dreams and goals, and they exist solely to serve their masters. The slave often feels safest while existing within the parameters of the routine daily existence of their slavery. Slave mind is much like the Stockholm syndrome, but in a slavery context where the slave identifies and attaches, or bonds, positively with their masters. Here at Broadstone we strive to prevent any of our students from developing slave mind and they cannot become consorts if they succumb to it," continued Dr. Allen.

"The sudden enslavement syndrome symptoms revolve around an abrupt identity shift from free woman to slave, and the syndrome really kicks in right after the branding that drives home to a slave that she is no longer free. The new slave forced into sexual submission to multiple partners at the slave market compounded by new sexual experiences reinforces this new loss of freedom. It is a psychological survival mechanism where the formerly free person becomes inherently subservient and obedient, abruptly developing slave mind without the obedience training and follow-on conditioning. The struggle between the formally free person's identity and the new slave identity that is emerging is often confusing for a new slave until the two personas achieve balance. It may feel at times like you have multiple personalities while your mind adjusts to your new reality," explained Dr. Allen.

"Overactive slave heat can be either a physiological or psychological or a co-occurring condition. The psychological condition triggered by sexual stimulation, masturbation, anxiety, depression, stress and low self-esteem suffered from an abrupt enslavement that can occur at a slave market. A woman that is slave graded, enslaved and then auctioned the same day at the Big D as you were goes through an intense sexualization process designed to dramatically increase her arousal level which is commonly referred to as slave heat. For an extremely naturally submissive unaware of her submissiveness and coming to grips with it as you are, this can lead to a serious case of overactive slave heat," advised Dr. Allen.

"In your case your new slave identity combined with your uncontrolled slave heat has pushed you to seek more pain in search of additional sexual gratification consistent with overactive slave heat. A normal woman would not orgasm like you did from humping a speculum or be so easily triggered by slapping your nipples," explained Dr. Allen. "Do not feel bad. I had a bad case of overactive slave heat when I first arrived at Broadstone and they did not understand it as we do now. That was one of the reasons I went to medical school."

"So how did you get through it?" I asked, feeling a sense of relief that someone else had been in my shoes.

"I got through it with a lot of help from the people here. We will get you through it too," answered Dr. Allen. "Let me explain. Persistent genital arousal disorder also called persistent sexual arousal syndrome is a physiological and/or psychological disorder similar to overactive slave heat suffered by some free women. The physiological disorder can be caused by a variety of factors such as Tarlov cysts pushing on nerves attached to the clitoris or a clitoral priapism or clitorism which is the continued erection of the highly responsive clitoris that can become painful due to overstimulation and the related arousal," said the doctor. "Twenty-eight, did you cover Dr. Ranger's study in Canada by any chance in your class?"

"Dr. Sheldon covered it in her lecture. It is also in her book. It was a short study published in Canada by Dr. Emily Ranger in 2015 documenting a case of hyper slave heat which occurred in 2013 in Canada where a woman was illegally held as a slave by HCI. Employees pierced her clitoris installing a device with a brush that constantly stimulated her clit. This left her in a constant state of fevered sexual excitement to coerce her into voluntary enslavement. When the device was removed from her clitoris the clit did not retract for days leaving the poor woman with a clitorism which in conjunction with her submissive nature left her over stimulated in hyper slave heat for a prolonged period. During this time, she was sexually aggressive with her sex crazed slave persona in a constant battle for control with her personal identity," lectured Lindsey, proudly sharing her knowledge.

Listening to Lindsey I could tell she was in her element. My friend was going to be a great doctor one day if given the chance. Now she was just a naked slave wearing a collar.

"Good summary Twenty-eight. This example of overstimulation along with the danger of permanent nerve damage to the clitoris is why Broadstone has a hard policy against clitoral piercings," explained Dr. Allen. "This hyper slave heat is also very similar to overactive slave heat and persistent genital arousal disorder."

"Sexual stimulation, masturbation, anxiety and stress can also trigger the psychological form of persistent genital arousal disorder. Many of the symptoms for overactive slave heat and persistent genital arousal disorder are the same and so are the treatments. I am giving you an injection of a low dose of valium that typically produces a calming effect commonly used to treat anxiety and muscle spasms. I am also going to rub in some Lignocaine gel onto your clitoris, which numbs the areas of the body it is applied too. You should feel the soothing effect almost immediately," advised the doctor. "The small dose of valium will be calming without making you feel groggy or putting you to sleep."

Opening a drawer, she pulled out a small-needled syringe and a jar of valium from a medication refrigerator. She loaded the syringe with some of the valium, returned and gave me an injection into my arm. Then she grabbed a tube of Lignocaine gel and proceeded to massage it gently into my clitoris. Almost immediately, my tingling slowed and then seemed to cease.

"How do you feel now?" she asked.

"My pussy is barely tingling now although it is still sopping wet. I am much calmer, Doctor." I answered, smiling in appreciation.

"The injection and gel should last for about five to six hours which ought to give you time to calm down and for the overactive slave heat to burn out. Your Oral Intro and Toys Intro classes are canceled and your piercings will be scheduled for late this afternoon. A slave with overactive slave heat should not attend sex skills instruction until the overactive slave heat has subsided. If the overactive slave heat does not burn out this afternoon, we have developed a different cure here at Broadstone. The treatment is not pleasant, but is highly effective. I am working with Dr. Sheldon on these treatment procedures and we hope to publish a paper soon as advancements in veterinary medicine," informed Dr. Allen, releasing me from my restraints.

"Remember, if either of you are feeling any overactive slave heat symptoms let me and the doctor know immediately," reminded Mistress Kara.

"Before giving you the vaginal piercings I will consult with Dr. Sheldon as I have concerns; the prudent course is to wait until we get the overactive slave heat under control. Either way your nipples and navel will get pierced this afternoon," advised the doctor.

"Twenty-eight, your turn, please hop up on this exam table; Mistress Kara will restrain you while I quickly review your medical chart. I am going to cover the exam with you starting with wound care for your branding and rectal exam," advised Dr. Allen.

Mistress Kara secured Lindsey on the exam table face down chained to her collar, hands cuffed behind her back and knees pulled apart and secured them in place with straps just like me. Dr. Allen examined Lindsey's brand and showed me how to care for it. Then Dr. Allen examined Lindsey's asshole for injury; finding none, she started the rectal massage with one and then two lubricated fingers when things became interesting.

"Twenty-eight, according to your survey you had intercourse once in high school and again early freshman year. You found both times unsatisfying which is not uncommon. You have been in no serious relationship since. You completed your sophomore year at UT generally getting A's in the Pre-Med program, an Academic All-American and were second team All-American on the varsity soccer team. Interesting. You also climaxed during your anal sex yesterday," summarized Dr. Allen.

I audibly gasped while Lindsey emitted a sob, tearing up and blushing bright red. Dr. Allen looked at me and then back to Lindsey. She still had two fingers working away in Lindsey's ass or should I call it her rusty wagon wheel. My slave identity kicked in yet again.

"Twenty-eight, start from the beginning and describe your orgasms yesterday," directed Dr. Allen.

"My arousal started when I stripped naked in the parking lot and my mother put on a collar, handcuffed me and led me into the Big D using a leash. She had read about the lucky pussy posts and told me I would be polishing the lucky one on the way to the Big D," answered Lindsey. Then she let out another loud sob and started crying.

"I learned she is not my mom after she sold me," exclaimed Lindsey as she tried to regain her composure. "I feel so betrayed by her. I did nothing wrong and now I am a slave."

Dr. Allen gently brushed Lindsey's hair out of her face, gently massaging her scalp and started soothing her. "It is going to be ok. We will take care of you here and we can talk more about her betrayal. Right now, we need to talk about you and your orgasms. Can you do that?" she asked in a calming voice.