Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey responded well to Dr. Allen, regained her composure, nodded yes and continued her story.

"I had two orgasms on the pussy post which was really kinky because it was still warm and wet from Twenty-seven's use. I also came in the cattle wash when one of the boys put two fingers up my pussy and massaged my clit, again during my slave yoga demonstration during my grading, and when a man briefly rubbed my clitoris while on display. In the holding area before the auction, I came when I barely grazed my nub. I had my most intense climax when I furiously polished my pearl during my sale squirting for the first time ever and I think I momentarily passed out. The next time was when I was sodomized and it felt weird," explained Lindsey.

"Explain why it felt weird," asked the doctor as she added a third finger to Lindsey's puckered browneye. Looks like my slave persona has taken over my vocabulary I thought to myself.

"I was in a great deal of pain getting ass fucked, his penis was really big, and then I had what felt like an orgasm when my clit rubbed on the table. There was zero sexual desire at the time and the climax was almost painful if that makes any sense," described Lindsey.

"Free women sometimes experience that kind of orgasm during a rape so you should not feel bad for having one is a similar situation," explained Dr. Allen.

"It really freaked me out, having what felt like an orgasm but it felt horrible," moaned Lindsey.

"How does your rectum feel now?" asked Dr. Allen as she continued the massage.

"That is really beginning to feel good," moaned Lindsey. "I never thought anything would ever feel this good in my ass."

"Remember all of the nerve endings you have in your rectum. If stimulated in a positive manner it can feel really good. Now that I know how my body reacts my anal climaxes are amazing when my husband fucks my backdoor," explained Dr. Allen.

"I feel like I could actually cum from this," groaned Lindsey.

Let yourself go when you feel your orgasm starting," advised the doctor as she added a fourth finger to Lindsey's asshole.

It looked like the good doctor's fingers were doing the magic dance in Lindsey's Texas chili bowl as her panting increased. If her response was close to mine, she was ready to blow a gasket any second.

"I cannot believe I am cumming this way," she gasped, as she suddenly shuddered in the throes of a convulsion.

"Twenty-seven, lube that plug there and hand it to me," directed Dr. Allen as she pulled her fingers out of Lindsey's ass.

I quickly grabbed the plug, rubbed some lube on it and handed it to the slave vet. She took the plug and proceeded to rub Lindsey's love button, sending her into another frenzy as Dr. Allen pushed the plug into Lindsey's winking starfish.

"How sensitive is your clitoris? Your orgasm started the instant my fingers made contact with it." asked the doctor.

"It has been getting more responsive ever since I walked into the Big D and really picked up after I found out I was going to be a slave," sniveled Lindsey becoming emotional again. "Ever since the anal sex, I orgasm almost the instant it is touched. It was like this during slave yoga this morning," she groaned.

"I understand," said Dr. Allen. "Mistress Kara will get you into position for the rest of the exam."

Dr. Allen washed her hands while Mistress Kara secured Lindsey in position for the exam. The nipple test and pelvic exam were uneventful as Dr. Allen avoided contacting Lindsey's skittle. She expertly found Lindsey's G spot, triggering another gusher. I wonder if Lindsey also thought the G spot was a myth before today or if she was a Star Trek fan. Then it was time for the Q-tip test and I knew from personal experience that there was no way to complete the test without making contact with Lindsey's panic button.

"Twenty-eight, I am going to perform the Q-tip test under your clitoral hood just like I did on Twenty-seven. I am going to slide a lubricated cotton swab beneath your hood. I hope to avoid contact with your clitoris. Please hold still," directed the doctor.

Lindsey was still suffering from slave heat when Dr. Allen inserted the lubricated Q-tip, making incidental contact with Lindsey's happy button and rocking her world while doing so. The cotton end of the Q-tip disappeared under Lindsey's hood indicating that she would be getting the VCH piercing. The good doctor rang Lindsey's devil's doorbell again while pulling the tip back, sending poor Lindsey off into orgasmic bliss yet again.

Dr. Allen then pulled the clitoral hood away from Lindsey's enlarged clitoris asking, "How long has your clitoris been distended like this?"

"Since right before the auction yesterday. It is painful at times. Anytime it is touched I have an orgasm," answered a red-faced Lindsey.

"The good news is that we are done with the exam. The bad news is that you have an extremely sensitive clitoris, almost a full on clitorism, which is another form of overactive slave heat. The treatment is the same as for Twenty-seven so you will be getting a shot of valium and the Lignocaine gel," advised Dr. Allen who promptly injected Lindsey and rubbed the cream onto her clit while she squirmed.

"How do you feel now?" asked Dr. Allen, after releasing Lindsey from her bonds.

"I feel much better, almost no sensation on my clitoris," grinned Lindsey as she hopped down from the exam table looking relieved.

"Good, I will see the two of you back here at 4:00 pm sharp for your piercings. Both of you be prepared to have your nipples pierced; get a VCH or Magic Cross, a Triangle, navel, and outer labia piercings. You can look them up on your iPads. Each of you will eat a can and a half of slave chow for lunch. You will need the extra calories today and bring clean sports bras, as you will be wearing the bras and panties for the next three days to help keep your piercings clean. I have panties here for you to use," advised Dr. Allen. "Most importantly you are prohibited from climaxing until your overactive slave heat is in full remission."

"I take it you have not decided to give them their hood ornaments yet?" Mistress Kara asked Dr. Allen.

"That's right. I will consult Dr. Sheldon and only do the vaginal piercings if we both believe it is safe due to the overactive slave heat. I would prefer to hold off until after their ponyplay. Either way their nipples and navel will be pierced this afternoon," responded Dr. Allen.

"The two of you are prohibited from orgasms until cleared by Dr. Allen. We will know if you do from your collar readouts. I will use my lash on both of you if either of you violate this order," menaced Mistress Kara. "Am I clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Kara," we responded in unison.

"I am scheduling the two of you for a therapy session with me in the next two days to address the sudden enslavement syndrome and a session with Dr. Sheldon depending on her availability regarding the overactive slave heat," indicated Dr. Allen.

"Twenty-eight, we will also discuss your trauma being sold by the woman who you thought was your mother. I understand what you are going through as my parents sold me in exactly the same manner during my slave grading. One morning I was free and four hours later I was collared standing naked on the auction block being sold," advised Dr. Allen with a sad look on her face as if it was still a painful memory.

"Are there any questions?" asked the vet.

"Yes, your brands, what do they signify?" asked Lindsey. "I recognize the Big D brand on your left cheek indicating you were graded and sold at auction like we were."

"You are right; I was graded and sold at auction at the Big D. The brand on my right buttock is the Broadstone brand signifying that I graduated from here. The brand on my back is my husband's family brand put there by his mother when I was promised to him as his consort. The horseshoe with three stars on my thigh shows that I graduated from the Lone Oak Equestrian Academy, which is the top ponygirl equestrian training center in the nation. I spent three months there to learn dressage, showmanship and vault jumping," explained Dr. Allen. "My master was so proud of me when I graduated and the ponyplay has remained an important part of our marriage that we both enjoy."

"Is pony play an integral part of being a consort?" asked Lindsey.

"No, only a few consorts get seriously involved in ponyplay like I did. You are much more likely to find yourself on a golf course," clarified the doctor.

"What about the last brand?" I asked, noting that she had skipped the least visible one.

"The Diamond "B" brand on the inside of my left cheek may be the most significant to me. It is the family brand of the woman that purchased me, put me through Broadstone, and then helped find my master and future husband. Without her, my five years in slavery likely would have been a horrible nightmare. She had been betrayed into slavery herself and saw some of herself in me and decided to save me from the alternative. I am eternally grateful to her," said Dr. Allen with a smile. "I am what we fondly call a charity or scholarship case here being purchased by a stranger with no master in mind."

"Twenty-eight, based on your ownership documents it appears that the same woman that bought me back then also purchased you and sent you here making you another scholarship case."

"What does that mean for my future?" asked Lindsey, her curiosity piqued.

"If your future is anything like my life has turned out it will be a good one. You will be able to ask her when you meet her sometime in the next couple of months. She insisted that I follow my dream to become a doctor and assisted me in accomplishing that goal even after I graduated from here and moved in with my future husband. Most importantly, she became something of a surrogate mother for me. We are still close," smiled Dr. Allen, pausing for a moment.

"In the meantime, we need to get the two of you through school here, which will challenge you in ways that you have yet to imagine. When I was here, there were things that I did not want to do, that scared or embarrassed me, but I pushed through it and I am sure you will also. My pairing and I supported each other through our stay here and are still close even today. I am sure the two of you will care for each other in a similar fashion. Always remember you are a slave and what the alternatives to being here are," counseled Dr. Allen. "Twenty-eight, ask Sara Morales what the plan is for your education when you meet with her next."

"What if there is something that I cannot do?" asked a worried Lindsey. "This is all happening so fast."

"It is really important that if you have any physical or emotional concerns that you bring them to Mistress Kara, Sara Morales or myself. It may seem hard to believe, but we are here to help you be successful while you are at Broadstone. You are slaves and your lives right now will be difficult physically and emotionally as you transition from free women into your new roles. There were nights that I cried myself to sleep in the arms of my pairing while I was a slave here. Remember we are molding slaves that are strong, confident, professional women to become consorts for masters with the goal of starting a family in a permanent relationship," explained Dr. Allen with an air of sincerity.

What about Calum, I thought? How am I supposed to embrace my new life groomed for another man when I already have the perfect mate for life in my fiancé I wondered? During my time with Dr. Allen, I had completely forgotten about Calum and my memories of him came roaring back as I was suddenly on the verge of weeping as my eyes watered.

"Twenty-seven, are you alright?" asked Dr. Allen in a worried voice. "What is troubling you right now? Was it something I said?"

"The part about molding us to become consorts to a master hit me hard. I am, or maybe was, engaged to the perfect man yesterday morning when I walked into the Big D for my grading. I cannot just turn off my love for him because I am now a slave," I groaned trying to maintain control.

"You were engaged when you were enslaved and sent here?" asked a surprised Dr. Allen. "I have never seen that here before, in fact that is something that Broadstone purposely avoids as it creates understandably serious conflicts for the slave."

"The headmistress said she had never had this situation occur before this morning. I promised to be strong and work hard here while she looked into the situation," I explained getting control of myself. "I am sorry; it is just hard to think that I might lose him forever."

"Let's try this. In your questionnaire you described playing the little sex slave for Calum and the two of you enjoyed it. While the Headmistress works on this issue, you should envision Calum as your future master while you go through your training. Everything you are doing here is to make him happy and proud of you. I just finished a Hillary Rodham slave romance novel and that is exactly what happened. A man anonymously enslaved his fiancée and sent her to a school to make her a better slave wife," suggested Dr. Allen.

"I stopped reading those books after seeing that Sixty Minutes episode, this is real," I testily responded.

"They lived happily ever after in the book. Her books are one of my guilty pleasures," she laughed, effectively disarming my irritation. "Who knows, maybe Calum is your owner? Right now, you do not know who your owner is or what their plans are for you. The only information I have is that the owner wants to remain anonymous to you and the staff here for the time being. Mistress Johnson retains all of the owner information and the Headmistress has access as needed."

"I cannot imagine Calum anonymously enslaving me and sending me here," I answered. "On the other hand, imagining him as my future master is not a bad idea in the short term. I did ask the Headmistress if I could stay here with Lindsey if he rescued me and I would expect him to eventually find me."

"During slave yoga this morning you had a dreamy look in your eyes. You were visualizing Calum fucking you. Right?" asked Mistress Kara in a tone implying she already knew the answer, as she looked me in the eye.

Suddenly I started sweating, blushing beet red, palms wet, trying to catch my breath and I stuttered as Lindsey and Dr. Allen observed my response.

"Cat got your tongue?" teased Mistress Kara. "This morning I told you slaves to imagine the taste of your master's cock in your mouth and you visualized the taste, smell and feel of Calum's cock. You felt Calum penetrating your cunt with his cock when I suggested it."

God my pussy was leaking again as I thought about my daydream during slave yoga this morning, my breathing was controlled. The treatment was working, my pussy neither tingled nor throbbed although I could smell myself in heat. I hoped nobody else noticed until Mistress Kara wrinkled her nose knowingly with a grin.

"I had to snap you out of your trance telling you that you were allowed to masturbate during slave yoga. What were you feeling then?" she demanded.

"I fantasized about the smell of his body, the sensation of his lips on my neck, the flavor of his cock in my mouth, being pinned to the ground under his body as he penetrated me, his cock pumping into me, the familiarity of sex with him," I whispered, my voice trembling as I thought back to the moment.

Then I felt two fingers penetrating my sopping wet pussy as I squeaked in surprise. They did a slow circle inside and then pulled out. I realized it was Mistress Kara holding her fingers wet with my pussy juice. Then she passed them to Dr. Allen who licked them, sticking them in her mouth sucking off my juices.

"Your slave grader was right, you do taste good too," Dr. Allen smirked, snapping me back to reality.

"Did everyone know that Mandy, my grader, tasted my pussy juices at the Big D?" I wondered as I tried taking deep breaths to calm myself.

"The trance or sub-space you were during slave yoga this morning is similar to a state of mind we will train you in. Some slaves refer to it as slave haze. I will help train both of you to enter and exit it at will. It made you wetter just thinking about it now," advised Mistress Kara, with a knowing look.

"This method has been described as a form of self-hypnosis that sex slaves use when in stressful or physically demanding circumstances that gets them through each situation. Slave yoga training lays the foundation complementing this practice. You will learn to master these techniques before graduating from Broadstone. They also enable you to quickly ignite your slave heat so that you are always wet and ready to please your master or husband," Dr. Allen explained.

"Let me show you, sister," she whispered, taking my hand and moving it towards her pussy. "Put two fingers in my cunt and I will demonstrate for you."

I pushed two fingers into her moist vagina.

"Hold your fingers still," she directed, holding my gaze with her eyes. Her breathing became more labored in short quick gasps. Her eyes took a faraway dreamy look. I felt her pussy getting wetter around my fingers after about thirty seconds and a minute later juice started dripping down my fingers. Then her eyes came back into focus, her breathing normalized as she pulled my fingers out of her pussy.

"Always incorporate what is physically happening to you in your visualization. I fantasized about my husband fucking me, penetrating my pussy with his cock because you had your fingers there. If your fingers were in my mouth, my focus would be on the taste, texture and feel of his cock in my mouth as I pleasured him as I entered my slave haze," continued Dr. Allen.

She then moved my wet fingers towards Mistress Kara's mouth. "Do I taste good also?" she asked, as Mistress Kara cleaned my fingers with her mouth.

"Divine," grinned Mistress Kara.

"Twenty-eight, these techniques do not require you to visualize a specific person such as a Calum for Twenty-seven. Mistress Kara will train you in these techniques. Rumor has it that she does some of her best work when slaves have sleepovers with her," Dr. Allen giggled.

"I would like that," Lindsey whispered.

Suddenly she jerked. As if she just realized she was thinking out loud grasping that we had all heard her as she started to blush.

"We will start next week spending a few minutes on this technique right after evening slave yoga," grinned Mistress Kara, like a Cheshire cat. "You need to get your slave heat under control first."

"We will talk more about this and other items later this week. It looks like the two of you have much to work through with me. I have kept you longer than expected. You are dismissed unless there is something else," advised Dr. Allen.

"Thank you Dr. Allen, Mistress Kara," said Lindsey as we waved goodbye and left the infirmary on our way to our next appointment.

Lindsey led the way to our meeting with Counselor Sara Morales using the map function on her iPad.

"How do you feel about having the same owner as Dr. Allen? That sounds like good news," I asked Lindsey.

"I definitely feel safer knowing that. It is amazing that Dr. Allen was able to accomplish so much as a consort, especially attending medical school. It really gives me hope," responded Lindsey smiling.

Then she stopped and gave me a hug whispering in my ear, "I feel guilty knowing I have a good owner. Although it still sucks being a slave this may work out for me in the long run. I am sorry that you know so little about your situation. I really hope Calum finds you and is able to buy you. We need to try to stay positive and support each other so that we can get through this ordeal. Ok?"

"Thank you. I am sure Calum will eventually find me," I whispered, hugging her back appreciating her gesture.