Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did not say much to each other after that, as we were both deep in thought after meeting with Dr. Allen.

So far, we existed in a challenging dichotomy here at Broadstone. As slaves we lived naked, sexualized, without control of our bodies, slept chained to a wall, ate disgusting slave chow out of dog bowls, and were brutally whipped for failure and yet these women over us demonstrated a genuine caring for our wellbeing as they groomed us for a future that I was grappling to accept. I sensed that the next year was going to be the most challenging in my existence while my budding friendship with Lindsey had the potential to be the most meaningful in my life. Amelia had encouraged me to break my submissive nature free and it looked like I would have that opportunity here at this slave school whether I wanted it or not.

(To be continued)