All Comments on 'Allison's Descent into Slavery Pt. 09'

by MrSmith27

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Those slaves are having to much fun.

NnnelsonNnnelsonalmost 3 years ago

Great chapter. Just loved the advice given by Mistress Sara regarding the sex training (anal, oral, ...) to “treat every opportunity as a voyage of self-exploration where you learn more about yourself and your body." She then emphasized that the slaves need to learn to enjoy all types of sexual activities to become complete women while glossing over the main goal which is for them to pleasure their masters.

Interesting that the school knew she would be attending before she was repo’d. The author again included a reference to a man enslaving his fiancé to make her a better wife. Is that a clue as to who owns Allison?

msspnnrmsspnnralmost 3 years ago

Interesting, Broadstone knew Allison was enrolling well before she was repo’d. That does not clear up who owns Allison though. Loved the sex scenes as Allison and Lindsey seem to enjoy having their sexual horizons expanded. Interesting how Mistress Kara adapted the strap on use to each girl’s level of sexual experience. Really enjoying this story.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

"I missed Calum using his little slave girl in this manner." Oddly, that's the only thing she seems to miss about Calum. Not his smile, his loving kisses, the way he holds her hand, his tousled bedhead in the morning, the twinke in his eye when he's telling a joke, or the way he puts his arm protectively around her in a crowd to keep her safe. It makes their relationship seems somehow flat and unimportant. She doesn't seem to miss her apartment, her cat, he houseplants, or her clothing. I know you need to focus your writing time on actual present-day action, but it seems to me that feelings of loss and sorrow for lost love, possessions and freedom would also be part of her present day reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great job including all that sapphic sex. Loved the contrasting dildos. Keep it up.

cyberphotocyberphotoalmost 3 years ago

I agree with ZZchromosome about how it never talked about or discussed at all about everything left behind, like car, apartment, all the possessions the person owned, pets, bank accounts, and everything else. Like what happens to it all, and like I mentioned in comment after the last chapter I really do think Amelia worked to get her enslaved since she believes in it and went thru Broadstone herself and has strong ties to the place. I think she might of worked with the bank to make sure it happened and without Allison knowing, for one it for the better her not knowing, also I think Amelia likes that Allison does not know who owns her and who controls her future. Since for one it none of Allison's business who owns her since she was sold, but also it will help her learn better and truly become a better person in Amelia's eyes. As for having it mention that 28 is owned by Amelia's family doesn't change anything since the name of the owner has not been mentioned. Just that she is owned by the same person that owened one of the other woman when she went thru Broadstone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Also what about rent, phone bills, credit card payments, car payments, taxes, and everything else people deal with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This series has been an interesting read so far. The beginning was slow and repetitive in a few areas. Some parts are really hot like the concept of the story, the control aspects, and the pairs being loaned out to couples. Some of the crude language is off-putting to me personally, but that’s an individual preference and some readers may like that. (Ex: the commentary during the scene with the 3 guys and 2 girls after they’ve been sold is a little much.) Anticipation heightens my interest, so more story telling and suspense and a little less sex would be hot. The psychology of this world is intriguing, and I enjoy that being explored and explained and that throughout this process there is monitoring, control, self-discovery, and academic research. Thank you for sharing your writing. Feedback offered because you asked for it and reflects my opinion only. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Agree the slaves are a bit too giddy happy, not that I want to see them suffer, but the chapters with a sense of peril are best. Hinting at different fates they can have if they fail is always interesting, and a good way to keep them in check.

As Lindsey and Allison grow closer, which is a great part of your story, they can be separated as punishment.

Some of the hints early on and comments about Allison being exceptional in her extreme slave heat was something I looked forward to being a core part of her arc, hopefully that doesn't disappear. If not the slave heat being more extreme than the employees at Broadstone have ever seen, maybe some other quality she has is excessive, something that delights the slavers, but something she is not proud of or happy about.

Fantastic series, hope it goes on for many more chapters and even has sequels.

slvmstr81slvmstr81almost 3 years ago

Loved the sapphic surprise for Lindsey when she ordered to her knees between Allison’s legs and told to use her mouth to bring Allison to an orgasm. That was the start of a series of very erotic lesbian sex scenes culminating in the extremely hot strap on gangbang. The surrounding story was solid.

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 3 years ago

This is girl's heaven! Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrSmith27@MrSmith27
I have read a number of stories here and decided to take a stab at penning a tale in the legal slavery universe. I hope that readers will take a moment to post a comment or send an email telling me what they liked or disliked about a story. Constructive feedback is always we...