All Comments on 'Allison's New Life Ch. 25'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Great novel

Goldeniangel you produced a maganificent novel featuring Todd and Allison ans I loved it. I followed their first meeting when Todd took her virginity in another chapter involving a poker bet. The outgrowth of that led to this group of well written chapters as the constantly memories of Todd kept Allison on edge. She never forgot him through all these various trials and problems. And this ending was awesome. Thank you.

ZomaariemandZomaariemandabout 19 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for a great series. I enjoyed reading, and following, the story very much. I checked back almost daily, just to see if there was a new part with Allison and Todd. Again, thanks for this serie, keep writing and please don't let any negative feedback get to you. I believe there are loads of people who love your work, so, to put it in your own words: keep trucking!

lilsubalexlilsubalexabout 19 years ago
Wow!!!!!

Well, you KNOW I LOVE Allison & Todd and I'm so going to miss them!!!!!!!!!!

This was an awesome and incredibly romantic ending -- *sniffle* *g*... and the teasing -- mmmmmmmmmmmm oh my - it IS hot in here, isn't it?!!!

Thanks so much!!!!!

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 19 years ago
Wow...

An amazing end to an amazing series...now what are you gonna tease me with...:)

I loved it...kinda sad to see it come to an end though.

Bri..

duke11duke11about 19 years ago
WOW!

Great Book. I loved every minute of it. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uabout 19 years ago
Awesome

Okay now...go make it into an e-book and sell it! :)

great job...needs some polishing but over all awesome and i think it would sell well! :)

Kisses,

T

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
GREAT

This is an awesome story i love it. Now im going to go read the rest of your work.

you have a new fan keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW

i think that you should continue the series sence everyone loves it

little0nelittle0nealmost 19 years ago
Perfect!

this is one of the most amazing stories i've read! excellent work. i will re-read it again i'm sure. i hope you decide to contine with allison and todd. thank u.

PupuPupuover 18 years ago
Great!

Wonderful story! Loved every second of it. I must confess that I'm getting a bit addicted to your writing.. =) I just finished reading the whole Allison series and I really loved it. I log in basically every day and check for new submissions from you.. I really hope you never stop writing. =) Sorry that I haven't left you any feedback before, but I will from now on. You have a new fan.

Lots of love,

Pupu

BadizfunBadizfunabout 18 years ago
I read them all in a couple days!!!

I found you through your Wanna bet story but the story about Allison OMG. It took me a couple of days to read it all because I just couldn't take it all in at once. I'm going to have to look at your other stories now. Very very awesone. Your imagination is beyond compare!

VextorVextoralmost 18 years ago
Incredible

I am usually saddened by the lack of english skill, and imagination here, but what you have written is an incredible tale - of sex, lust, passion and love.

Mind-blowing. I read all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Unbelivable, I wanted to be part of this story.

You raised me to new highs, just when I thought that you had out done yourself, you came back with a new twist. You either have a very vivid imagination or you are writing from your own life experience.

curiousnewlywedcuriousnewlywedabout 16 years ago
WoW I can't think of any other word ...

I just finished reading the series from Poker Loser to this one I couldn't stop reading even though I should have been sleeping. Sorry I didn't coment on the others, but I couldn't wait to see what was next. I can't wait to read more of your stories =D Keep writing and we'll keep reading (Oh and ignore the idoit that keep reading even though he didn't like it. Maybe he should look somewhere else)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

Oh wow...what can I say, pretty much what everyone else has said, amazing series, oddly enough I started with poker loser and got hooked, and by chance i read the last note about the sequel and kept reading...all in all I think i read both in about 3 days, with school and work....DAMN YOUR GOOD!!!

Congrats, and keep those stories coming.

Missy18873Missy18873about 16 years ago
I LOVE IT

I started with Poker Loser and found this I have spent the last six hours reading. You made my husband a happy man I was so turned on I had to stop and get some fulfillment of my own. I am getting to each of your stories please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
thanks again

the first story i read from you was the fantasy weekend. i liked it so much that i started looking what else you have written. i got hooked on allison, starting with the poker story, and i have stayed up till almost 3am to finish(getting up at 6 is gonna be hell.lol) i literaly just couldnt stop.

i dont really have words to describe what i´m feeling now, with english as a foreign language not helping any;)

i just wish i could have some of allison in my life.

i´m a beginner at this whole bdsm buisness and your stories are exactly and i mean 100% what i would like to experience.

i´m hoping with all my heart that you will continue and let me read what i do not in reality have, so i at least can live it out in my mind.

the only thing i´m sorry about is that your stories are not published as a book. i would so love to take you to bed with me, instead of having to sit in front of the computer.

so thanks again, you have a new fan in good old germany;)

lg,nicole

naughty_megsnaughty_megsalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic!

I just finished riding this story and it was fantastic! Extremely well written and great story line. I can't wait to read more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So good mmm

love it so mcuh. mmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
amazing

great stories!

I've been reading your stories for a while and they never lose their intensity. I've been with Allison from poker loser until the end of this series..Amazing!

excellent and detailed writing! thank you!

TracecartTracecartalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic story!

This story is totally incredible! Hot, romantic, funny at times. Loved how you developed the characters. Allison and Todd are soo good together.

Thank you for writing this fantastic story!

SinfulAngel123SinfulAngel123over 13 years ago
Excelent end

Excelent end to an excelent series! Could you maybe email me with sone tips on how to manage suc amazing work?

domdaddy4udomdaddy4uabout 13 years ago
Loved the story

From the first chapter to the last, I had to keep reading it, loved the twists and turns of the story would love to give more than 5. well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More more more

I wish that they would continue this story. I want to know if they do finally get married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Whoa

If this is how they celebrate there engagement i want to see how they spend there wedding night and honeymoon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well done

I loved this story... not so much the diversion to Roger and Diane, but the intensity between Allison and Todd. Exquisite torturous chemistry, totally at the heart of my fantasies. Thanks for the great read! Looking forward to more of your works. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I fell in l<3ve...

This whole story was so amazing, I personally didn't like when Todd was punishing her, but I understand how it was necessary to the story. The grammatical errors and spelling mistakes kind of bothered me, but that's just because I'm overly thorough. This was an amazing story; by far the best erotic lit I've read yet :-) <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loved it

i love this story... Actually both my boyfriend and i did. Your story really brought light into our relationship and our sexually wants and needs. It showed that not all love needs to be soft for it to be right. Thanks!!! and keep it up

silverrosessilverrosesalmost 12 years ago
Awesome story!

Amazing story! The whole series was wonderful! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
:)

I've read this story all day, from start to finish. It's awesome. Seriously. The best part (to me) was that the characters kept me so interested. I wasn't even reading it for the sex, hot though it was. I'm gonna read more of your stories now. Super happy I found someone who can combine good characters and fantastic sex so easily.

serbas01serbas01almost 12 years ago
I loved the ending!! :))))

I read Poker Loser then this series. Golden, it was an amazing story! It was written so well, you never disappointed with any of it. I love reading something that isn't the same as the rest and you delivered!! Thank you. I'm going to read the rest of your work. As I've said before, don't listen to the whiners, the prudes out there have no idea what it's like to just let go and be yourself. Obviously they are reading this for a reason..........

Thanks again Golden!! <3

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelalmost 12 years agoAuthor
If you liked this series...

There's more information about Todd & Allison and their stories on my blog. They actually have a whole page to them: http://goldeniangel.blogspot.com/p/poker-loser-trilogy.html

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Thank you for the stories of Allison and Todd. I could not stop reading it. You've made me so horny and to my hubby's benefit. I can't wait to read your other stories.

lottie_8853lottie_8853over 10 years ago
Love it!!!

Great story, I really enjoyed it the whole way through! :-)

chichikovchichikovover 10 years ago
Loved it!!!

This whole arc was brilliant. I read everything in a day. I don't give up hope of you revisiting these characters. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
undeniably one of the best stories and writing talent on this site

Well done and keep writing. You will have lots of readers.....

JennyJgirlJennyJgirlabout 10 years ago
Love all your stories

I loved this story, loved the characters. They made me wet all the time.

Don't ever stop writing, you are one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
An excrement of a diseased mind !

This writer is a terminally sick pervert ! And it looks like it's got a following of equally sick anons. 1* .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great stories

I read this and the prequel. I'm not into bondage but this was hot! No matter what the haters say, they would not have read it through if they didn't like it too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just breathtaking

I read the prequel and this, all in one day. It was breathtaking. Your writing skills are great and the story line.. I can't even begin. I enjoyed following Allison on this journey of humiliation and unexpected love. Thank you. I loved this so much..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cute

She got engaged to the rapist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A shame she did turn out to be a horny slut with no self control like she feared. Not interested in that kind of pov I prefer the dominant side as well as there not being multiple guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
outstanding

Allison's New life is a passionate drama with many twists and turns, ending with this outstanding chapter, where true love triumphs in the end. The story ends up as a true romance story of rare quality, fully deserving a Five Stars rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories