All Comments on 'Allocation'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
IS EVERYBODY HAPPY

somehow I cant understand How or Why. TK U MLJ LV NV

labigqlabigqover 10 years ago
WTF

This story was going pretty good until the male on male rape. You fucked it up and made it a fantasy not even close to reality!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An amazing story!

Yes, it's strange and twisted--but it's also really involving and full of twists and turns that make it the opposite of all those utterly predictable stories posted on Lit. I enjoyed it very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dead people everywhere

I would see to it that it made the National news, starting with the runt.. Damn the consequences, there would be pieces of bodies everywhere.

If this is an example of how homosexuals are, then there is a logical reason for them being outcasts.

Because of fairly good spelling, this made it to a..one.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 10 years ago
Jaysus, Mary and Joseph.....

Can anyone forget that this is A STORY. And...as a story,it is wonderful: Interesting characters, nice twists in the plot, and a close that is satisfying. Too many folks read Literotica for lessons in morality or to work out problems that they should deal with in a psychiatrist's office. Edrider has written a tale that was an easy read, captivating and FUN......thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

OK, I admit to being a bit homophobic, so I skipped over several disgusting pages to get to the conclusion of the story. That said, the story just did not resonate with me because the characters are so totally screwed up and unbelievable, as is the outcome of one happy sort of group marriage. Some authors have the courtesy to give a warning at the start of a story, but not here, so three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so after the wife is raped TWICE and the homophobe husband is ANALLY raped they RE-MARRY?

oh my god.... This may be the single worst thing i have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why is it?

This author continues to post garbage in LW just because the characters are married. Not sure about his fixation with a wife setting the husband up to be raped, mutilated or tortured. This is the fourth story that he's posted here with those themes. It does get old. Very old. 1 star for a sick author who has no clue how to choose the right category. Maybe the mods will move this one too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Totally

nonsensical

bobby9909bobby9909over 10 years ago
Wow...

You REALLY hate men, don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Why do not you commit suicide?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What

What a total piece of shit for a story. I think you should blow your worthless brains out. This would be one less Piece of shit left in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really?

You need some serious and extensive therapy.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
Swiss Cheese

You know, I tried to give you a second chance because the tag held promise... but, man, that was a mess with so many holes and inconsistencies that when I wasn't annoyed I was bored.

Look, I don't know what your issues are--it appears you have many--but I think you're going to find fewer and fewer people reading your stuff if you keep churning our dreck like this. Rule one for good writing is to think of your audience. You should have never posted this story because the only audience it was meant for was you. Pretty selfish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gave it a - 1*

I read the first few pages of your story, then went straight to the comments, a happy day for me that I did not continue to read. The comments said it all.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
Incorrect Category

Should be in either Gay/Lesbian or Non-consent. Nothing loving about this wife. Premise wasn't a bad one but the rapes ruined the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What the fuck?

This asshole serially cheats on his wife, ignores her desires as a person, is a committed gay-basher, gets the best divorce possible, then rapes his wife twice after she divorces him...

... and is rewarded with getting his wife back as well as a hot threesome? An ass-rape may suck and be humiliating, but this prick deserves way more than that. You basically rewarded a guy who really deserved to spend the rest of his fucking life in prison.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
Bizarre and laughable but well constructed

I am not sure what species behaves this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What the fuck is right...

...this story is all kinds of fucked up. He raped her sure as shit to make her love him and see his passion....and it worked? In the end she can't live with out him.

Then he stupidly agrees to participate in gay rape / humiliation pay back "script" cooked by his wife's evil female significant other. Come on, man.

These stupid people deserve each other.

Seem like the only "winner" here is the newly minted bi-sexual wife. She's get them both in her life... and that very confused woman started all the shit in the first place.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Gator gets the category-thingy right!

Whatever else this is, LW is about the last of them. Down there with Celebrities and Non-Sexual. Reluctant/NC at the top, then Anal. Although it is NOT centrally Gay Male (because it was only Roberto who was into that and Roberto was a bit-player - although a BIG one...hehehe!), it is closer to Gay than LW - Sweetie ain't THAT adventurous.

The tale is well-constructed, albeit really pushing on the edge of sanity! Very painful to read, although the only possible reapproachment is clear from when Hubby lost his cool and got angry for the first time!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Edrider73 winds the most disgusting author award.

From your Yo-Yo stories to this sorry story you win my "Most disgusting Author" award. I find your stories to be just plain awful. Not that you're making a lot of grammatical errors or are writing things that are confusing. It's just your treatment of the subject matter and your endings. First off - this doesn't belong in loving wives. Gay males, nonconsent, or General Crap maybe. But how do you reward a man that rapes his wife, gets raped and then ends up remarried and brings the gay lover into his home? Even for fiction this is so far out in left field that you couldn't see it with binoculars. I simply hated the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sad story about 3 disgusting people

The only thing missing was the final video taped rape scene of Linda. Nobody in this story to care about, or to like. Nothing interesting or erotic. The writing isn't half bad, so you may as well continue trying. You might also want to consider reading about categories. You obviously still understand nothing about categorizing stories.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
I agree with the previous commentor

The bad: Three, sick and miserable characters. A ridiculous and perverse plot. A contrived ending. Dragging the reader through this stupid filth is not going to get you a favorable review.

The good: Well written, although the talent seems to have been wasted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I shouldn't have to tell you that......

1) This story sucked

2) It is in the wrong category

3) Should have had some kind of "warning" about STRONG homosexual content

4) ALL of the characters have fatal flaws, making them unlikable

5) With the story themes you post, you are beginning to be like a broken record (same general details only SLIGHTLY different plotline)

6) A lot of people don't want to read about this stuff IN THE LW category, so they will spout hate at you, be generally mean to you, and give you the lowest scores possible to punish you, hoping you will either quit writing, OR AT LEAST quit posting in LW

I shouldn't have to tell you any of this in my comment, but I did, so that you will know the strong majority of the readers here ARE in agreement about your "work".

Somebody must have butt raped you pretty bad. Usually that happens in prison, but you seem to want us to believe that it was your wife hiring a gay porn actor whilst being filmed by her lesbian lover. At least three stories now have had this exact same breakdown, and everyone of them has be panned almost universally. I thought you would have learned your lesson when Cpete had to rework your endings to make them a little more palatable. Whether you liked his endings or not, it baffles me that HIS BIGGEST POINT escaped you. (what was it?) TRY TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT IF YOU WANT A BETTER AUDIENCE RESPONSE!!!! But even as another commenter said....you need to think of your audience first, and if not, then your writing is SELFISHLY motivated, and that's OK, as long as you keep it to yourself. I felt betrayed reading this story, because the first couple of paragraphs seemed to hold some promise. Even the first two rapes weren't as repugnant to me as they might normally have been, because it seemed that she did indeed WANT the passion, and ENJOYED being forced. It seemed like, while nobody was saying rape is OK, it just might bring about a change in her, and that she just might realize that she ISN"T a dyke, ultimately to give Nelson and the marriage a second chance. (I never thought that this was a good idea, or a good approach to expressing your feelings, but at the moment, my belief was still suspended, and I wanted to see what you did with it). I held out some hope that Nelson would figure out his own mistakes, and communicate better that he was finally aware of what he stood to lose after she was gone. When she started being so artificial during the second rape, it made me think "set-up", and in a way, I was right. But immediately after that, instead of taking this in anyone of several believable directions that would lead towards reconciliation, you.......RUIN this story. You insult the readers intelligence. The crazy begins to show through, for all of your characters. And I gave you the benefit of skimming this till the end, even though the story was over as soon as Roberto showed up. Yet what pains me is that you TRIED to save it, you TRIED to make it better, you TRIED to get the evil bitches to show remorse. But you couldn't improve it. Shallow one-dimensional trash in/horrible humiliation gay cuck fantasy trash out. There was no hope here.

If you try again, (and really may be you shouldn't), FOR THE LOVE OF GOD .....PALEEEEZE try to write something different. Lets skip the forced humiliation by gay pornstars, and keep the mentions of mutilation, rape, and torture out of it next time.....shall we?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
always remember dead women tell no lies

and Linda and Robert would have died, and the wife most likely as a stupid slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just aweful!

Agree with other commenters, PLEASE PUT STORIES WITH THIS CONTENT IN THE CORRECT CATEGORY!!!

Do you consider if you trick readers into reading stories like this we will suddenly have a brain fade and like it, think again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree with "I shouldn't have to tell you..." Anonymous.

If I had written anything as mindless and stupid as what you did, I would not want to answer any of the items in the author bio either. I'll also bet that you are one of those writers who complains about anonymous comments.

xbowxbowover 10 years ago
If I had realized who wrote this I would have spared myself reading it.

Having made the mistake of reading both the Yo-Yo stories I would have known better than to read this.

I agree with all of the posts below that demand that authors put things in the correct category. This could have been placed in Fetish, Non-Consent Gay/Lesbian. What it did NOT have was anything that could remotely be called a loving wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unmitigated crap!

How does one give negative ratings? This deserves at least minus ten.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Oh dear

Had to resort to skimming to get through this. Didn't like it at all. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your characters are NUTS, 1 star

This is so bizarre and queer. No man loves and/or remarries a woman who has him butt fucked. No man even LIKES a woman who would do this. No man lives and deals cordially with another woman who is not only also responsible for the same, but stole his wife too. In fact, no man allows another man who butt fucks him to continue to live. Unless he liked it. Your characters all violated these basic rules of life. They are all NUTS. If I could go lower than 1 star I would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pure garbage

From a strictly writing point of view this was pure garbage. every time it seemed like the plot was rising above the stupidity of itself, it would just get even stupider. The characters seem like they were just loosely constructed, in other words no depth there. And the ending was laughably ridiculous. The content isn't making me say this, the poor quality of the writing is. Seriously, stop writing, it's just not your thing.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

Very strange story. Hard to follow and none of the characters were worth the time to read about them. Really have no idea what you were going for.

HeadguyHeadguyover 10 years ago
It's more mixed...

While I understand the impulse to be negative about this story, I am glad I stuck with it to the end. I think the author has captured the genuine inconsistency and ambivalence in passionate relationships. Plus the way forgiveness can rekindle love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Difficult to understand the plot

Surely the end should have been two murders, one suicide and Gelsey ending her days in a psychiatric institution.

greowulfgreowulfover 10 years ago
Couldn't even make it half way

Since I enjoyed "size", I figured I'd give this author another shot. I'm sorta glad I did because it answered a big question for me. After reading all of yoyo1 and part of yoyo2(and all of size) I couldn't quite tell if this author is misogynist or misandrionist. It's now clear s/he is anti-hetero. I won't read any more, but would still plead with you to keep it in gay or rape where it belongs.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Strange Plot

This story had the potential to be really good, the reason why IMO is that a, it was a little strange, b the characters seemed to lose direction and a little muddled !

erotikoserotikosover 10 years ago
Awwwww...

Wish I could say something positive about this tripe, but alas, I cannot. It should have been written in about four paragraphs, or better yet, not at all.

PapaGusPapaGusover 10 years ago
Hogwash

scripted and incriminating videos......and Nelson was not intelligent enough to use voice activated recorders, or set up something to show the truth of what was happening. He was not man enough to fight back against Roberto.....I have had a lot of fights in my life.... and win or lose.... we BOTH wound up hurting the next day......

and why didn't he try to get away.... to the kitchen to grab a knife.....any kind of weapon.... or lock himself into the bedroom (remember the heavy duty locks) to call 911..... and the wife was stupid enough to go along with the program......

this story insults the intelligence of the reader and that of the author for writing such drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yeah........

Not even in the fantasy world does this one work.

Really, and I mean REALLY fucked up.

Can't comment further, as there are far too many problems to address and too little space.....besides, I don't like the story or the author's approach to problem-solving enough to bother.

1* because it sucks, but you had the cojones to put it up here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What Kind Of

WHAT kind of stupid idiot needs a script to get by in life, and what bigger stupid idiot goes along with such crap to let someone humiliate and intimidate them. What idiot author writes this crap believing that it's erotic. Only in the twisted mind would anyone think that this is acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a

Pile of crap I have never in ten years of reading lit read a worse story then that.

Access yourself as a writer.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hmmmm

I am just surprised he did not commit suicide afterwards.

Linda is evil to her core.

His wife not bi or lesbian, hmmmm something isnt right.

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
WTF?

Nelson should have just kicked Gelsey to the curb as soon as he found out about Linda and gone on with his life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A very complicated tale

Well crafted story. You EFFORT is appreciated but the premise and events are repugnant. One star but I'll read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This

should be turned into a film.

SgtmjrSgtmjrover 9 years ago
WIMP!!!

There are no winners here just survivors. Personally, 5.625X45 sabot at max range comes to mind( non-traceable) . But divorce is more civilized. They all need extensive therapy because cheating is cheating no matter who or their orientation may be. It is wrong and never has any winners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
people people it is written by a dyke

like you expected respect, compassion,skilled story telling, a dyke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HOW WHIPPED CAN MAN BE

to allow the atrocities. TK U MLJ LV NV

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
What a comment on human nature (and the man comes out on the short end).

I am a man and this bozo makes me ashamed of mankind. Here we have a man who is a casual adulterer, thinks nothing of it, does not especially mind when his wife wants a divorce then goes off his rocker when he hears that she has left him for another woman. Then he coaxes, whines, begs and finally rapes her. They should have released the both videos and Gelsey should have just bitten the bullet. As this is written Linda turned out to be a wonderful person with true love for Gelsey. I can't comment any more, it makes me want to bite my liver. You know it is a good story when it outrages several of the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Silly

Homosexuality is a crime against nature and is worse than adultery. Everyone Is now trying to be politically correct and pretend that it is ok. It is not bigotry to have morals. This story had no redeeming characters. People seem to feel that you can walk away from a marriage if you are unhappy. Happiness is not in the wedding vows. I appreciate the author's efforts, but this one was enough for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Okay

This is a weird story, fucket up everything, but still entertaining.....

bill....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One Fucked Up Story

Two wrongs don't make a right. This is only the second time I have physically vomited while reading a story. I am 100% straight, but I have lesbian cousins that I love dearly. But the parts about Gelsey being forced by Linda to film Roberto and Nelson in a forced gay sex scene should be criminal. I am sorry. I was hoping for a much better gay/lesbian portrayal. Absolutely horrible story line. I felt sorry for Gelsey until the bogus scripted rape scene and her willingness to go along with the incriminating forced gay tape. You have written much better material than this sack of excrement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I am so fucking sick of "two wrongs don't make a right"

Who the fuck says the second "wrong" is really a "wrong" ?

Rapists SHOULD be raped. Let the animals feel what it feels like.

Peodophiles should be beaten and then castrated and not CHEMICALLY and have zero access to testosterone.

I haven't come up with the right punishment for female peodophiles yet.. beaten and then chastity belt maybe? Taken off only long enough to make sure it is healthy?

Other than that, this story was indeed sick..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
COBGRATULATIONS!

You have won honors for THE VERY WORST STORY ON LITEROTICA. What Nelson did to Gelsey may technically be termed as rape. But I can actually see his reasoning, coupled with the fact that he was highly inebriated. He had looked upon her differently now. He was facing the total distraction of his marriage to the woman he finally realized he truly loved. The edited rape tape was criminal. Roberto's sodomy of Nelson was criminal. Taping the sodomy was criminal. Nelson was perfectly within his rights to name Linda in an Alienation of Affection suit. The writer did a poor job of declaring that the divorce petition went from a 40-60 split to an 80-20 split. This proved that Linda was behind the divorce 100% and she was in it for the financial benefits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic like that author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Wie alle ihre Geschichten haben sie auch hier, als Author, völlig versagt. Ihre Einlassungen sind von solcher Idiotie, dass man sie eigentlich nicht kommentieren sollte. Aber Idioten das Feld überlassen heisst der Dummheit Vorschub zu leisten.

Ihre Protagonisten sind, wie immer, Kriminelle! Ihre Taten reichen bei weitem aus um sie langfristig hinter Gitter zu bringen. Alle ihre Versuche Gefühle in ihr Geschreibe zu bringen scheitern kläglich an ihren masochistischen Fantasien. Sie sind entweder ein masochistischer Schwuler/Lesbe oder sie sind wirklich geisteskrank. Beides ist hilfebedürftig!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I could get off on this".......

If I had Linda gang raped for about six months straight by the hells angles, or in a Mexican whore house then Roberto would have been hung up and fed Alive to the swine in a feed lot and then probably sold my very stupid wife to some Arab Shiek Then and only then would I really get my jollies off. I would never fucking look back. Nor would I ever have any qualms about it before or after. This story was pure shit. I know it is just a work of fiction but this really pissed me off to read it. Time I will never get back. Oh yah. I would go to confession and confess my sins to my Priest then partake of the sacraments as I am a G-d fearing Christian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF?!

3 idiots,who all need serious psychiatric help!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why?

You shouldn't just torture men. You should at least be fair and make a story solely on torturing women.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Looks like Nelson is going turn Linda straight. Lol

And they all live together and Nelson has babies with each.

That would make good second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Crap

You really don't like men at all do you?

calibammacalibammaover 4 years ago
BullShit

Bell! All three of them would be dead for pulling that Roberto stunt it was going well until u added that lgbt 🏳️‍🌈 crap, one star 💫 and no Fav

ClockstopperClockstopperover 3 years ago

Very distasteful and disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
loser wimpy throw THIS cheating whore

loser wimp How can you fucked up like that loser wimp. . garbage story

greenman440greenman440over 3 years ago
Shame this gets such a bad rap

I think it's an interesting exploration of human nature. Even has quite a happy ending, it deserves a better score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sick. Couldn't read.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 2 years ago

This story was about as stupid as I can imagine. What a piece of garbage. Convoluted, impossible to follow, absolutely irrational.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thinking, I've come to the conclusion that Nelson and Gelsey and Linda came to the same conclusion. A shared arrangement. Everyone gets what they want and need. I've actually seen this happen between two men and a woman...The Three of them live under the same roof. each has their own bedroom. and, a schedule and sometimes it's a threesome.... It works really well for them. All three are happy in their lives. Yes, I like how the story concluded... the subject being, Nobody owns anyone else, comprise is the answer... I give this story a 5.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

This is one of the most fucked up stories I’ve ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The spectrum of sexual response for a person to the same sex vs to the opposite sex is somewhat stable but does change to an extent over time ……depending on a wide variety of circumstances and the different aspects within individuals representing the space occupied by a same same lover or an opposite sex lover. Often a women whose inherent desires is very near in the middle range will be pulled to one or the other preferences by the personal strengths of attraction that are represented by the two extremes of sexual identity of the partners in her life. Because of a more aggressive competitive nature between two males……most stable threesomes are FMF…….even though the sheer sexual capacity favors MFM. To overcome the disadvantage in sexual capacity the M in FMF needs strong ‘bedroom skills’ to keep the FF parts of that threesome sexually happy. The FF parts of the FMF threesome are far more apt to develop stronger emotional bonds that work to stabilize the threesome long term. MM bonding is much more unlikely in any sexual setting. Also in favor of the FMF threesome is……and most all men ultimately agree with the following statement…..Few men are truly gut jealous of seeing a female sexual partner having passionate sex with another female, but reverse the situation with a M watching ‘his’ F mate having passionate sex with another M…….and jealousy is about the ONLY thing going on in his gut or his head. So in looking for a threesome possibility in your life understand these tendencies that are actually produced by some three million years of evolutionary biology in primates that arose in order to propagate the species and throw the individual genetic lines of the individuals far into the future even as their mortal selves eventually pass from the scene. That sexual desire is the mechanism natural selection settled on long age to achieve these ends is a proven fact and this mechanism far outcompeted any other mechanisms that once rose then receded defeated by the sexual impulse. R.H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Look the Dyke in the story was HOT!…….the husband needs to focus on that……and shoot for the THREESOME!. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too fucking complicated no real substance,,,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous