Vietnamese Neighbors

Story Info
Vietnamese Mom and daughter.
13.2k words
4.58
15.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Vietnamese neighbors.

This is a one-part story, and it's about my Asian neighbor, Ming-Naa, and her daughter Aooun.

NOTE: All characters are over eighteen and exist only in my head; any resemblance to real persons, alive or dead, is purely coincidental.

NOTE 2: I am Swedish and I am doing my best. Please be nice to me and understand that it will NOT be grammatically correct, and some small misspellings are to be expected; instead, please look at the whole picture.

AND, PLEASE rate and comment; I seriously want to know what you think.

Steve

_____

Main character.

Me, Steve, 49 years old.

Ming-Naa, my neighbor, 39 years old. Mother to Aooun

Aooun, neighbor 19 years old

Diep, 37 years old, Mother to Nyang, met them in Vietnam, ten years ago

Nyang, 18 years old.

______

I was forty-nine and approaching my 50th after my divorce was finalized.

I loved my neighborhood. It was safe, quiet, and very comfortable and only 200 meters from my house, there was a country club with a large pool and two tennis courts, and best of all, next to my house lived a nice Vietnamese family

I had often visited Vietnam many years ago before I got married to Annie.

I've always been fascinated with Asian girls, their small frame, tits, and hairy pussies, their sexy English accents. But, many Asian girls are not so interested in foreigners, most of them think that we are only good for a few reasons: we are perceived as rich, a way out of misery or the country, a child would secure their life, and children with a white father are lighter in color, and that is valued, and we have bigger cocks.

Many Asian ladies also believe white guys treat them more considerately. I do not know if that is true, and if it is true, then Asian men must treat their women awfully.

There are plenty of bargirls and prostitutes, always ready and willing for the tourists, but I tried to avoid them - they are far too risky in many ways. But, there are many ordinary Asian women who are quite approachable as well, and, it's not difficult to find one who is quite willing to keep company with a foreigner.

Every time I saw the neighbor girl, Aooun I was reminded of the first time I fucked a young Vietnamese girl, actually, the very first (and only) time that I've fucked both mother and daughter.

Aooun was the typical Asian girl, hard studying and ultra respectful, and when she saw me always addressed me as 'Mr. Steve'. In short, she was a nice kid.

Anyway, that time, almost ten years ago, I was in Vietnam and met a woman at a bar. I instantly realized that she wasn't a prostitute, but she was there with her daughter, and believe me, I was utterly surprised when she told me that it was her daughter.

To be honest, I think she was simply built for fucking. She, Diep, was 5ft3, 47kg, with a slim, sexy, and firm brown body. She has long flowing black hair, eyes sparkling with naughty desires and thick and exotically sensual lips. Actually., the first thing I thought when I saw her was that her pretty red lips would look so wonderful wrapped around my big cock.

To make a long story short (that lasted for three days), one night the mother and daughter followed me to my hotel.

"I don't want you to feel that I am taking advantage of you, or treating you like a cheap bar girl," I said, "but I want you to believe that I care about you and Nyang. I'd like to give you something to help both of you out. I want you both to feel more secure. I can cover the food and accommodation and get you both back home safely, but I would like you to have something more than that. Suppose I gave you 20 thousand pesos?"

"You really don't need to do that, Sir, but that is most generous, thank you." Her body moved ever so slightly across the front of my trousers putting a little pressure on my partial stiffness. Vietnamese, and Asian women in general always addressed me as 'Sir', especially when I was going to fuck them, which was a big turn-on for me.

"You can both come back to my Hotel. We can order food on room service. Nyang will be ok watching the TV, we can find a good film for her. " I said as I slid my hand up and down her bare thigh. "A good film with a lot of noise so she won't get distracted by any other noises. And she'll have plenty to snack on," I continued as my hand reached all the way up and I felt her warm, hairy pussy through a pair of cheap cotton panties.

Diep agreed, and Nyang who was excited when she found out that she was going to get to see a hotel from the inside and order whatever she fancied. I don't know what else she thought might happen, but she didn't seem to care. Little did she know that I was going to fuck her mother hard, and maybe even her. She was happy with the small gifts I'd already bought her and thought of me as a very nice man. So innocent, so gullible.

They came from fairly poor means, so the expressions in their eyes were priceless as we walked into the hotel and later into the hotel room.

Nyang ran out on the balcony and screamed out her happiness into the dark night.

Nyang was eighteen years old and had inherited most of her mother's features, mainly her exotic eyes and cheekbones.

She was not skinny but fairly thin. with a plump, and very proportional bubble butt like her mother. In my opinion, there's no one hotter than an East Asian woman with curves, especially now, watching Nyang on the balcony and how her exceptional butt was sensually outlined in the silhouette from the light below her.

Soon we placed Nyang on the couch and found a movie for her to watch and I helped her order room service. We stayed with Nyang to start with, to wait for the room service so that she wouldn't have to get up from the sofa, while we fucked.

At one stage, I was on the floor behind Nyang and I pulled down my pants, to show Diep was she was to get very soon. It was only semi-hard but it started to stiffen knowing that Nyang could at any moment turn around, to see what her Mom was staring at.

"You are bad showing me like this," She said when I returned (with my pants up again) to the couch.

"You liked it, didn't you?"

Before Diep and I walked into the bedroom, she said something to her daughter in Vietnamese, and then we left her watching the movie.

OK, Diep, off with your clothes," I said when I had closed the door.

I sat on the bed, smiling at her standing before me. She started to dance for me, swaying her hips slowly as she pulled her top off. She wasn't wearing a bra, so finally I got to see her beautiful, large, perfectly shaped, brown breasts with darker brown nipples the diameter of quarters.

"Oh, yeah," he grunted lustfully. "I love those sexy brown beauties."

As she danced seductively, she eased down her skirt, showing off a black thong this time.

She kicked off her high heels, hooked the hem, and started pulling one side down and then up again, to pull down the opposite side, teasing me, pulling it up high, showing off her camel-toe. Teasing me as she moved her body sensually.

She was sighing and moaning, working herself up. Then she pulled down the thong, revealing her black pubic hair: not too much, not too little--just right. She let it settle on her ankles, then she pulled her feet out of the leg holes and stood completely nude before me.

"There's my beautiful brown girl," I said, looking up and down at her body and grinning lewdly.

"What beautiful tits you have, Diep." I cupped them in my hands, caressed them, and gently squeezed them. My fingers tickled her nipples, making them point out.

Diep knelt down in front of me and took my cock in her small mouth. I stroked her hair enjoying the warm wetness of her sucking.

Even though it was extremely sexy to watch her black hair moving back and forth and the nice feeling of her small mouth trying her best to take as much of me into her as possible, there was something missing. I wanted Nyang to watch me fucking her Mom.

After an ok blowjob, I put Diep on the bed and pushed my thick cock-head against her pussy feeling the tip enter her. I felt her cunt muscles gripping as I sunk into her hairy pussy, and soon, I thrust hard and deep, all the way into her slutty cunt, slamming my balls hard up against her buttocks.

She cried out loudly as I entered her so roughly and, suddenly I heard the sound of the TV being turned down and soon Nyang came into the bedroom.

Diep was completely unaware. All she was aware of was my cock hard and deep up inside her, me pulling it out and then thrusting it back up inside her again. I moved to give Nyang a good view of my big fat cock going in and out of her Momma's cunt.

"I wish Nyang could see me fucking you like this," I said, looking at Nyang and continued; "I wish she could see her slut of a Momma getting fucked like this."

Diep was only half-listening, but the knowledge that her daughter was both watching and listening made my cock feel bigger and stiffer than it had felt for a long time, so I was fucking Diep vigorously hard both because I was so aroused and for the sake of my audience.

"Nyang's cunt is probably tighter," I said, "maybe she is still a virgin. I wonder if she would like to feel my cock inside her like this?"

She heard that and started struggling. She said 'No' a couple of times, but I was holding her down and still thrusting lustily into her. I felt the tight contractions of her cunt muscles change, becoming more frequent and her breath was getting louder and louder.

"Nyang's here," I said, "she's watching!"

But, I think that Diep didn't hear that, or she just didn't show me any sign that she did.

With one hand on the bed for support, the other loosely around her throat to control her, I continued to fuck her without restraint, much to her unequivocal delight. She let out numerous breathy "Oohs" and "Aaahs" with each thrust. She held my arms as I continued to pile drive her, my balls slapping against her.

"Ooh...Ah...Ah..., Uhm.., I'm ...AAH..., I'm coming...!!!" She cried out as she clutched my arms when I tightened my grip around her throat.

Nyang had moved closer and I realized that she had her hand up under her skirt.

All of a sudden, Nyang pulled off her top to reveal her beautiful unencumbered lightly tanned breasts contrasted by dark brown areola and perky nipples that are as thick as the tip of a pinky.

Then she dropped her skirt to the floor, and seconds later, she stood right next to me, wearing only a pair of white cotton panties.

I watched Nyang work the underwear down over her hips, baring her patch of furry sweetness as she did, and my breath caught in my throat. "Jesus Christ!" I grunted.

Her legs parted to fully display her glistening pink gash topped with a perfectly trimmed Black Bermuda Triangle.

One hand was around Diep's throat and my other hand was slipped in between her thighs into her hot wet place, my index finger pushed inside and I felt her move involuntarily.

With a look of astonishment, Diep's back arched as her orgasm breached the surface like a leviathan coming up from the depths.

She stared up into my eyes and my hand between her daughter's legs in disbelief. "FUCK!!!!" She blurted as her body bucked and shuddered violently like a rag doll. "Aaaaaaaaah...!" She let out a glorious cry.

I continued to relentlessly fuck her when I felt the coming of my own orgasm. Pushing on, I let it compound, building dangerously, then suddenly I pulled out and held my cock as I moved up to her face just in time to let go.

The first volley struck her thickly across her surprised face. The next stream splashed over her quickly extended tongue and into the depths of her open mouth, as did the next, until my legs threatened to give way, and the final two ropes of cum shot into her beautiful face and neck.

Spent, and on unsteady legs, I pushed my cock into her mouth as she looked up at me and let her suck out whatever remained.

I pulled out of her mouth which she seemed to let go with reluctance. She looked at me and then at Nyang with confusion and disbelief while my sperm dripped from her face.

With my fingers still inside Nyang's slit, the Mom told her off in Vietnamese. Nyang looked like a regretful and innocent young girl as she slowly stepped backward, away from my hand.

"Nyang is sorry, Sir. She was told to stay outside, Sir!"

"I think Nyang wants me to fuck her. Her cunt is all hot and wet. She wants my cock inside her."

"Nyang is sorry, Sir. She is virgin."

"I want to fuck her and her cunt says that she wants to get fucked. I'll give you another 10,000 pesos, but I am going to have to fuck her."

Another verbal exchange took place before Deep said ok.

"You must use condom, Sir. She is virgin."

Nyang trotted up to me and looked up into my eyes. I couldn't speak for a moment.

My eyes swept across her young body. She stood slightly over 5 feet, maybe 5'2. Her succulent breasts (larger than many Vietnamese her age, but there was nothing wrong with that), with thick nipples firm and dark brown, just like her large areolas. Her skin color was a very light coffee.

She had big bright eyes and a smile that looked like an advertisement for toothpaste.

And the amazing pussy. Protected by thick, silk-looking, glistening black hair, trimmed neatly.

She looked so sweet, but she no longer had a child-like charm. Her face was flushed, and her eyes were filled with lust. She looked ready to breed. Ready to lose her virginity.

"So innocent," I thought. "So fucking innocent".

"You're wet, girl. Good. I hope that's for me, but if it ain't, at least it'll help ease the way," I said as I once again slid my hand in between her legs.

She shuddered, and turned her head, as I parted her lips with a coarse fingertip, my method crude but effective. Her body, responded as I knew it would. Every woman was a little bit of a slut inside; you just needed to bring it out of them.

"Yes, Sir" she moaned, weakly, and her hips moved of their own accord, thrusting just a little against my fingers. Her thighs separated, and her feet slid outward on the wood floor.

I manipulated my hand between her legs, and her breathing began to ease. Her nostrils flared widely, as she took in great lungfuls of air, and she moaned softly as she exhaled. She was soaking wet.

Standing naked before her, I put my hands on my hips confidently and watched her face as I took my thick tool in my large hand, and displayed it to her.

It probably looked huge to Nyang, and I don't even know if she'd even seen or touched a hard cock before. I was actually pretty proud of my cock, the way the veins crisscrossed its length made it appear menacing, like the sexual member of some dragon, or an alien beast. The head, flattened at the top, was red and coursing with blood, and the gaping pee-hole in the end seemed to look right at her.

I pushed her head down toward my thick cock, and with a lustful moan, Nyang immediately began to suck it as if her life depended on it. She was not good, and it was obvious this was her first time. However, the sight of her beautiful lips around my cock was very hot.

She moaned lustfully around my cock as she sucked me as deep as she could. Holding my cock in her hand, her head moved furiously back and forth, her hair splashed chaotically around her head and face as she joyfully sucked cock.

Then as suddenly as I had thrust my cock into her mouth pulled it out. A string of saliva hung off her lower lip to the tip of my cock before breaking as she looked up at me in disbelief.

I had condoms in my case. You should never go to any Asian without condoms. It's not always that easy to use them and some ladies don't like to anyway, but it is a good idea to have them.

Nyang didn't like seeing the condom. There was more argument between them, but I was getting used to that. Although I did not understand a single word, I got the impression that Nyang wanted my cock inside her without the condom, as she had just seen happen with her mother.

Diep, breaking off the argument and then made confusing contradictory statements to me in English, such as: "She is bad girl" and "She is good girl, really, Sir" and "please, Sir, please with condom." Nyang continued to hold my hand where it was warm and very moist while carrying on her argument with her mother.

Ignoring them both, I pulled Nyang onto the bed, so that I was above her. Her gash was wet and open. I used my fingers in there a little more and then I used my mouth and tongue; she was sweet, hot, and a bit salty - she liked my tongue in her.

But I wanted my cock inside her, and that is what I guessed Nyang wanted. She was squirming, rubbing her thighs together after I pulled my mouth away from her snatch.

Diep put her hand over her eyes, maybe not wanting to see her precious daughter getting defiled like this, possibly pretending that it had nothing to do with her.

I looked down at Nyang and stroked the length of my cock so she could see its hardness and tore open the little packet holding the condom. It was pink, ribbed, and scented, which was good because I did not like the rubbery smell that they used to have. Nyang watched me stretch it down over my stiffness. She pulled a face - she didn't want the condom, but I agreed with her mother - it would be unfair to give her a pregnancy and spoil her studies, even if she was a cock-hungry slut.

I rubbed my swollen cock-head encased in the condom along her wet slit, she was so wet and ready that it slipped easily into her entrance, her body hungrily accepting it.

"I not think I do this." She slid her legs closed and clenched her thighs tightly as she shrank back into the bedding. My laughter filled the room as she began to softly cry.

"Not so hungry for a big white cock...are you?" I taunted, leering down at her. I actually liked that she was resisting; it would add a little spice to the task. I reached down and grasped an ankle in each hand. As I pulled her legs apart, I leered at the moist pink gash between them.

Nyang cried out, suddenly. "No, Sir!" The fear of being taken that way put the fight back into her, and she tried to kick her way out of my grip. It didn't work; I was too strong, and her struggles were confined to thrashing her upper body back and forth and grasping at the sheets in an attempt to pull herself away.

I was suddenly overcome with lust. The fight was just the kickstart I needed. I yanked the tiny girl to the end of the bed by her ankles, and then I slowly entered the tight eighteen-year-old Vietnamese girl's pussy.

"Aiiiiiiieeeeee!"

Nyang' scream was ear-splitting, but it didn't phase me. I was too intent on the feel of my cock in the girl's tight canal. Her hymen barely slowed me down as I tore through it.

"You're a lot tighter than your mother!" I said, sliding in her my thick cock into her young virgin pussy.

I waited for a while with my full length inside her, enjoying the sensation of the gasps from her young body below me and then I pulled out halfway. There was some blood on the condom, so I knew Diep wasn't lying, she really was a virgin. I pushed it back inside her, making her moan again, and started to get a good rhythm inside her, and soon I began pumping back and forth inside her, the blood and the juices from her excitement lubricating my motions.

Nyang screamed again, but it was from shock, more than anything. The pain was already ebbing, and in time it was almost forgotten. Soon it was gone, replaced by another sensation. The brutal pounding inside her began to produce pleasure, in spite of her revulsion, and she gave herself over to it. Soon, her voice was urging him on.

"Oh! Oh, god! Oh, yes, God. Yes, Sir! Yes!"

I heard an intake of breath from Diep as well, and for a short second, I wondered what she thought of, watching me take her daughter's virginity.