Allure Ch. 04: Unexpected Invitation

Story Info
Paul gets an unexpected invitation.
1.9k words
4.64
2.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWOL8
TWOL8
27 Followers

Paul poured himself a scotch took a sip and set it down on the coffee table. He was home alone after showing houses to the friend of the woman that Caitlyn thought he was seeing on the side. Now Caitlyn was out with a client and he was trying to understand his current plight.

When his wife suggested that she come along on the house search, he understood that she was going to be policing his behavior which, of late, had become suspect.

This is really stupid! I've been having sex with a woman at an adult club that we both belong too. How can Caitlyn complain about that? He knew the answer to his own question. He and Caitlyn had always been upfront about their liaisons. They had always approved each other's selections and debriefed afterwards about the inadequacies of the current hook-up. That was the core of his misgivings. Janina aroused him and satisfied that excitement in the way that Caitlyn had in the early years of their marriage, but the fires were cold of late. When he had rejoined Caitlyn in the public room following his first encounter with Janina, his wife assumed that he was one of the line-up guys for Pivot_Grl. Of course her assumption worked well to disguise his real activity, and the weekly oral calisthenics of Missy allowed that cover to continue. What he had not anticipated was that Missy de Mille would become a client.

The man he'd met with today seemed an unlikely lover for the sexually addicted Pivot_Grl. He was considerably older, and a novelist. Paul doubted if Missy had been near a book in years unless it was erotica. He had even made broad hints to him about the lifestyle and got no response. The guy wasn't a player, and Missy de Mille appeared to be the kind of client that could help his struggling business. He didn't need his wife's misguided suspicions to ruin that.

Janina was another story. As he considered all the events of the week, his hand went unconsciously to his dick as thoughts turned to his newest partner.

They first met as the curious crowd began to pour into the viewing area where Missy was going to engage in an absolute feeding frenzy. His eyes met Janina's and she asked softly, "Do you want to go somewhere more private?"

He took her hand when she offered and they headed toward one of the mirrored rooms. Most of the women in the club that night were wearing animal print negligees. She was wearing what appeared to be a floor length fur coat which seemed to grip her curvy body.

She closed the door to the private chamber and turned to face him.

"What do you think of my coat?" she said twirling around in front of the mirror. "Do you like it?" she asked looking at his reflection in time to catch his nodding response. She examined her likeness in the mirror. The shimmering white fur made her beautiful ebony features satiny and inviting.

"Do you like me?" she breathed letting the coat fall open, revealing the full length of her naked body. She turned to face him. Looking directly into his eyes, she slowly and deliberately opened her coat, stretching wide her arms to expand his field of view.

The look on his face was clear evidence of her stunning beauty. His jaw dropped as he admired her sudden nudity. Her power was as Janina let the snowy white fur slide down her back to fall in a heap on the floor. Her dark skin glistened with the luster of bronzed reflections in the mirror. The flawless skin of her back flowed down a narrow waist and blossomed into a firm, well-rounded bottom. Her long legs rose from slender calves to where her glowing thighs met the perfect roundness of her hips and ass.

"Have you been with a black woman before?" she asked. He could not gather his senses to respond, but Janina was not fazed. She bent over to spread her coat out across the bed like a blanket. Every movement brought life to her two splendid breasts. They were firm and jutting like pointy-tipped cones with deep chocolate tips. The same movement also exposed her round buns to her lover who was just breaking free of the spell that had left him dumbfounded. His eyes followed down her deep cleavage and lower to where here flawless skin dipped between her legs obscuring the secrets of her womanhood. Janina glanced up at the mirror and caught the direction of his stare.

"It's pink," she said. He seemed confused by her remark, so she answered his facial expression. "My pussy is pink," she reiterated as she sat down on her outspread coat with her knees pulled up in front of her. "I'll show you," she offered as she leaned back on her elbows and let her knees splay out on each side. His gaze was drawn to her pubic mound with its close crop of black curls that almost seemed painted on. Leaning on her left arm, she brought her right hand down between her legs gently fondling her wet labia until two fingers parted the dark and delicate petals revealing a secret flower of hottest liquid pink. Her juices added a shimmering light to the sweet flesh.

"I'll bet your cock isn't this pink," she said as she rolled a wet clit between her fingers. She sat upright, and extended a hand to the growing swelling knot in his pants. "It feels nice, can I see?" His hand went to his belt, and Janina leaned back, fingering herself while his anxious hands fumbled to unzip and withdraw an awkwardly expanding shaft from its tight-fitting confinement. At last it stood free, and it was Janina's turn to stare. She was pinker than he, and the straining cap was deepening to shades of purple as she watched him become fully erect.

"May I?" she asked as she sat up, and began to reach toward his projecting shaft. Delicately she ran a slender digit up and down its length. At its very tip, a small bead of lubricating fluid formed. Janina gathered it on the tip of her index finger, and in a spiraling gesture, traced circles over the taut smooth skin of the mushrooming head. The sensitive prod twitched and leaped at her gentle ministrations.

"I think you need to sit here," she said patting her hand on the soft fur of her outstretched coat. Seated face to face, he leaned over and kissed her squarely on the mouth. Two tongues darted quickly as their passions rose still higher. "Lie back," she ordered, and as he did so, she threw her leg over him and straddled his chest. "Did you ever see tits like these?" she queried. He never had! So thick at their base, and yet tapering so sharply more like the breasts of a young girl not yet fully developed. She leaned into him until their hard tips swung against his face, and bruised his lips. A red touch lashed out until the pointy nipples gleamed like polished ebony.

"That's it, lick them," she said. "Make them stand as stiff as my tongue's going to make you," she added. By now his hands were cupping her jiggling flesh, alternately directing them to his eager lips. With wild enthusiasm he tweaked the hardened tips with gentle nips of his white teeth. Distended to their limit, he then sucked the firm nipples until they were submerged in the wetness of his mouth. A loud sucking sound erupted when Janina began to slide back along his body. As the black flesh popped free, it jiggled and rolled, waving a translucent string of saliva. "It's my turn to do some tasting," she said with laughing eyes as she worked her way down his body. At one point, his erect penis slapped up against her vulva, and she was tempted to mount him, but she resisted. Continuing her descent, she could feel his organ tracing its way along her body, across her abdomen, between her pert breasts, until it finally stood before her eyes.

Her warm tongue darted against the sensitive underside of his shaft, just beneath the swollen cap. The rigid pole jolted at the first touch and sprung back just as quickly. Janina caught the lurching flesh between her full lips, and alertly opened her mouth to deep throat him. Slowly, her head lowered, and he watched as his cock disappeared. He waited for that moment when it would reach her limit, and those hungry lips would compress the length and girth of his prod. But she kept taking him deeper and deeper, until she had accepted the entire length of the shaft, and was nuzzling the coarse hairs of his pubis. Her tongue began to move, swathing his cock in a liquid heat that began to vibrate in his brain. At last she closed her lips and began to suck hard as she pulled way. Slowly his penis emerged, but with a shining coat of wetness.

"You're incredible!" was all he could muster. But Janina was not finished. She took hold of the glistening shaft, and began to pump. He was already close to coming, and it took only seconds before his cock burst forth in a frenzy of spouting cum.

"I really made a mess," she said looking at her spattered hand. "But I haven't even offered you anything to eat." She lay back on the bed with her legs open and the ripe fruit of her vulva exposed. Paul knew what to do and lost himself in the pleasure of her sweet nectar.

She was as ready to climax as he had been. Her breathing seemed to stop suddenly, and then it returned with a frantic whimpering that said she was close to ecstasy.

When the room ceased spinning, they kissed and held each other. She had removed his clothes so that they could be wrapped together in the slippery fir of her coat.

"Let's do this again," she said as their first meeting ended. They did, each week stealing away under the smokescreen of an orgy.

* * *

When Caitlyn returned home exhausted from her final appointment, she apologized to Paul for not being very good company, ate a cup of yogurt, took a shower, and went to bed early.

Before turning in himself, he checked the calendar at the Escapade website to see if Rocket_Man and his wife were going to be there at the usual time. To his surprise, he had a email from Janina.

His hands trembled at the keyboard. It wasn't from Janina, it was from her husband.

Paul- we haven't met, but Janina says you've been having a good time on Wednesdays of late. She says you share similar tastes lol! Anyway, I think I saw your wife last week and would like to be properly introduced. I know you're worried about how you and Janina got started. Why don't we come up to you like strangers and introduce ourselves. Maybe we can dance and see how things go from there. No pressure!

DeVon (aka Rocket_Man)

Paul had seen his rocket trail under the skivvies in the profile picture. He was pretty sure that Caitlyn would be at least a little interested. He wrote a quick response:

DeVon, sounds like a plan!

Paul

TWOL8
TWOL8
27 Followers