Allure Ch. 05: Four

Story Info
DeVon and Janina lead Paul and Caitlyn into Fourplay.
1.9k words
4.25
1.7k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWOL8
TWOL8
27 Followers

Caitlyn was anxious as she looked for DeVon. He didn't seem to be in the more-than-usually crowded room. His last email to her was precise enough, but left her with a lot of questions.

Bring a change of clothes with you, something too sexy for the street. At 8:30, tell Paul that you're going to give him a surprise and change in the restroom. Give me at least fifteen minutes.

But where was he? It was 8:30, should she go ahead with whatever this was that DeVon had planned? She decided that she had no choice.

Her fall-back position would be Paul who seemed equally on edge. She attributed it to the fact that Pivot_Grl wasn't going to be front and center tonight, and Paul was going to be stuck with his less than passionate wife.

The news of Missy was given to them by Windy when they came through the door. She had prefaced her report by saying, "This doesn't affect you two, but Pivot_Grl is going private tonight--just a few guys in one of the rooms."

Caitlyn's first response was that it would certainly affect Paul, but his was Does she know everything that's going on?

Caitlyn said "Thanks," but thought how am I going to distract Mr. Suck-me?

"Has something happened?" asked Paul who was aware that some of the wives were complaining about becoming add-ons to someone else's show.

"No," said Windy. "It's her idea, says she's cutting back--whatever the hell that means." She said it like she herself was not happy with what Missy's weekly habit was doing for customer morale.

Paul and Caitlyn carried the wine cup that Windy had poured from their BYOB stash and moved to their regular spot at a table near the dance stage. They both scanned the room as if avoiding eye contact and conversation with the other.

"That's why the room seems more crowded tonight," she said.

"Why's that?" answered Paul who was looking toward the field of possibilities. He didn't see Janina nor any man that might have been DeVon.

"The Pivot has retired, so everyone is out front," she said. "Suppose that writer guy is doing his job?"

"I doubt that," said Paul. "Doesn't seem the type for the lifestyle."

"Listen," she said, "I brought another outfit with me. I thought it would surprise you. I'll just go slip it on."

"Sure," he said uncertain of her motivation. She left the table and headed away. Paul watched to see which heads turned to look at the slender blonde with the perfect little ass. Men created a moving wave of rotating faces as she passed. Woman looked, too, some with envy, some with interest.

"Paul?" The black man towered above him as he sat sipping from his cup. Paul rose and extended his hand.

"You must be DeVon," he said nervously as he encountered the real version of his lover's husband. Paul wanted to ask how he had managed the sudden appearance, but he realized that he must have been seated in the corner where a deep upholstered leather couch faced away from the room and toward a large screen TV that played a continuous loop of un-artful porn movies. The arrival of DeVon also meant that Janina was probably here as well.

"Is Janina here?" As soon as the words were out of his mouth, he wished he hadn't said them. It probably wasn't good to ask about a man's wife when you've been fucking her on a regular basis and the point of this meeting was to work out some sort of reciprocation. On the other hand, DeVon's physique made reciprocity seem plausible.

"She's here," DeVon said, "And wearing the white fur coat you like."

Paul did like the coat. It took him back to their first time together and he liked the way Janina's body seemed to burst from it when it dropped to the floor.

"When Caitlyn comes back... that is her name, isn't it?" said DeVon in his bid for an Oscar. Paul nodded. "When she comes back introduce me, suggest we dance."

"In other words, pimp her to you."

"Sure. White guy pimping his wife to a black dude--sounds good to me!"

"Then what?" was Paul's response.

"Then I suggest we all go back to where Janina is waiting in the large mirrored bedroom."

"The four of us in one room?" asked Staggerly.

"It could be just a meet-and-greet," DeVon offered. "We hug and shake hands and say we should get together sometime. We may want to say, Hey, since we're here what about same-room sex or a full swap? We could split into two rooms. Just go with the flow. You've done this before."

Caitlyn and Paul had done it before, but this situation seemed more strained. Maybe it was the state of their checkbooks, or maybe his unconscious decision to keep Janina private and to himself.

Paul had no time to agree or disagree. Caitlyn was coming across the room. She saw DeVon and smiled. He stood up. Then again, most of the men in the room stood as she passed by in a black dress with alternating spirals of see-through panels and shimmering satin. Only complete nudity would have shown her off more strikingly. Actually, she was nude and every step attested to the perfection of that smooth, trim body.

"Who's your new friend?" she said to Paul as she approached the table.

"Someone who's interested in meeting you," he said proudly as if he were offering her the key to a Maserati.

"I like his looks," she said.

Damn, this might be easy, thought Staggerly.

"You took my breath away when you walked up," said Devon looking Caitlyn up and down.

"Why don't you take her for a test drive while you catch your breath?" said Paul, and then he added, "on the dance floor." Don't get pushy, she might suspect a deal.

The dancing started tentatively enough for Paul's eyes to suspect nothing. He was pleased when DeVon's hands came around her and cradled her ass cheeks then pulled their abdomen's together is lockstep.

Caitlyn was happy with it too, she loved the feel of the fat cock against her belly. "How did you manage this?" she whispered.

"He wants my wife," was the simple reply. "He wants her bad enough to pimp you off to me. Do you feel pimped?"

"Not enough," she answered pressing even tighter against him.

"Janina's waiting in our favorite room. I'm going to suggest that we introduce Paul to her."

"The four of us together?"

"It's a swingers club, isn't it? What could be more natural? Open sex between couples."

"Will it work?"

"That's up to Paul," he said.

"And, Janina," echoed Caitlyn.

"She'll be fine. She'll like you both. Trust me."

This last comment took her by surprise. Caithlyn wished that she had read Rocket_Man's profile more carefully. Did Janina swing both ways? It was a prospect that Caitlyn never considered seriously beyond the swinger party games of truth or dare where there was always a little same-sex touching.

DeVon led the way around the back hallways to the room where Janina was on stakeout. They all knew the room well, but DeVon had become the facilitator and both Caitlyn and Paul had hope and misgivings pulsing through them. In an unconscious act of solidarity, they took each other's hand.

The skirted a group of men standing in an open doorway. Paul thought he saw Missy in the room on her knees servicing a pair of straining erections. Apparently she had adopted the fish-and-game commission's limits on catch and size. It left a lot of regulars drooling at the door before they went back to the main room in hopes of succeeding with Plan B or C or D.

DeVon tapped gently on the door of dread and promise. "Janina," he said, and the door opened a crack and then swung wide. Before Caitlyn could respond, Paul had pulled her through the portal and closed the door behind them.

A ebony woman with classical African features stood ten feet in front of Caitlyn with her back to the long mirrored wall.

"Honey, this is Caitlyn and Paul. I think they'd like to play with us. What do you think?"

DeVon slipped slightly behind and to the side of Caitlyn where he could gauge her response.

Janina, in her white fur wrap, took a step forward and turned toward Paul looking like a dominatrix who had fully remembered the look, but forgot the whip. Staggerly, for his part, looked comfortable with her approach and closed his eyes as she groped the sudden expansion below his belt. He opened his eyes, and she kissed him on the cheek. Now she stepped toward Caitlyn with the imperious beauty of Nefertiti.

Caitlyn feared the anger of her rival, and then the expression broke to laughing softness.

"I have wanted to meet you," she said as she placed a sisterly kiss on Caitlyn's cheek. "I know you like this," she continued as she took Caitlyn's right hand and folded it back against DeVon's crotch. "It's a rocket!"

She knew the rocket well! But why was Janina saying all this in front of Paul, as if he knew about all the carnal events that had taken place in the past weeks?

Paul looked entranced and clueless.

Janina still stood in front of Caitlyn and maintained eye contact. She was no longer severe, however, but talking like a girlfriend with a secret to share.

"I understand from DeVon that you and your husband are old hands at swinging. Have you ever noticed how hard the guys get when the girls play a little first?"

Caitlyn blushed at the implications of the words spoken so matter-of-factly. Janina spoke nothing as she opened her coat and let in caress her body all the way to the floor. It was the motion that captured Paul's consciousness for days. Caitlyn found it striking as well.

The black woman's body was fuller than her own, but perfectly turned like a woman who could lose herself in sex and never want to return. Her breasts were large, firm cones with pointed nipples that drew Caitlyn's curious stare.

"You can touch them," said DeVon at her side. Both men stepped closer as if they understood that something magical was about to happen.

The men do like this! she thought as she reached out, tentatively at first and then with more confidence.

"Do you want to feel something indescribable?" asked Janina. Caitlyn had not even answered before the beautiful woman bent down and, with both hands, took hold of the hem of Caitlyn's black spiraled sheath. She lifted her arms peeling the fabric up over Caitlyn's head and they were both naked and facing each other. Janina embraced her fully, nipple-to-nipple, breast-to-breast, warming body-to-warming body.

"God, no wonder men love us!" To her surprise Caitlyn heard the words and recognized her own voice saying them.

The husbands were quick to shed everything as the room transformed into mouths and tongues, cocks and spread legs that welcomed them. When the exhausted bodies finally surrendered to the still dancing libidos, Caitlyn remembered servicing two hard penises at once, of tasting herself on both, and on the lips of an African Queen. She found herself in a delicious heap of satisfied flesh. Paul was holding her outstretched hand.

TWOL8
TWOL8
27 Followers