Ally, Jane and I... Threesome Time!

Story Info
Dirty threesome with my slut wife Jane and young niece Ally.
1k words
3.87
19.4k
28
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3

On my niece's eighteenth birthday night out my Pamela Anderson-looking wife Jane got wasted, causing my niece Ally (a dead ringer for Ariana Grande) to take her aunt home early. I later arrived to find them fucking and joined in the fun...

"Lick my shaven slit auntie Jane!" commanded my petite eighteen-year-old niece, swatting over my wife with her back to me. "Eat me fuck-tard," the horny little slut begged, grinding on Jane's face, her perfect ass rocking back and forth. "Do something," Ally said to me, looking over her shoulder as Jane slurped up our niece's juices.

"Lick my ass ring out you dirty bitch!" moaned Ally.

My blonde centrefold-looking wife looked filthy as fuck, splayed on the bed, her red mini-skirt like a belt, her stretched out bottled cunt wide for taking. Naked, I bent over and sucked on her meaty salty flaps, just to taste her delicious dirty gash.

"Fuck her old cunt," panted Ally as she lifted up her ass.

"If you can," Jane slurred on a psychedelic trip.

I pulled my fucked up wife's long legs over the bed, and rammed my throbbing-rod in her slack hot hole. Ally turned to face me sitting back on Jane's face with her ass on her auntie's pointy nose. Out of her sparkling micro-dress Ally's ample firm tits sat lower, more naturally, less close together, each was perfectly moulded to her form.

While feeling my wife's big breasts that were popped out of her unzipped leather corset with one hand, I gripped Ally's dark hair of curls with the other, and French kissed my little dimpled cheek niece hard, her little tongue dancing around my mouth. It was bliss, fondling my wife's huge tits while kissing my young niece as she sat on my wife's face.

I felt Ally's bullet nipples, also sucking on her tits occasionally as I ploughed my loose wife like a blowup doll with my pulsating prick. Soon Jane's muscles were tightening as she came, her hot breath moans muffled by Ally's smooth peachy mound and vulva.

"Did my cheeky bitch aunt just come on you fat cock Uncle-fuckster?" asked Ally, with a burrowed frown.

I just nodded, trying my hardest not to erupt, edging dangerously, seeping out a little wad of cum.

"I watched you fuck my sexy aunt, you pounding her, it was so hot, that big cock, and my eighteen-year-old clit has been wanting to be her ever since," grinned Ally, licking her purple lipstick lips, writhing on Jane's face like a rodeo star. "Yeee-ha!"

I almost prematurely blew my load again and withdrew my cock, as Ally arched forward.

"Yes," I sighed with bliss as they sixty-nined briefly enjoying each other's slits. I jammed the wine bottle in Jane's gaping gash again, to its shoulders, leaving it hanging out of her. I stood precariously on the firm mattress at the side of the dirty bitches as Ally sat upright again on Jane's fucked up face of make-up and red lipstick.

"Pull my niece loving-prick princess," I whispered, turning her head to my heavy cock. My perverse soppy dick looked huge against her face, and even bigger in her little hand as she cupped my balls before wanking me a little.

"Suck my cock, you little cunt," I commanded, excitedly through gritted teeth, as Jane masturbated with the bottle while her enjoying her niece's pussy on her face.

Cute little Ally looked so small on my tall busty wife. Looking down at my wife's blonde long hair and my little niece, I put my rod basted with Jane's juices in Ally's little mouth.

"That's it good girl, take Uncle's cock," I mumbled, my balls knocking against her chin like Newton's cradle.

I face fucked the little princess hard holding her head tightly, burying her in my pubes, as she gagged and spluttered, her eyes bulged bloodshot as she spat, drooling over Jane's tits and corset.

"I'm cumming!" Ally mumbled, gyrating on Jane with a mouthful of my veiny meat. She began shallow breathing, cooing and bleating like an animal.

"Yes!" I snorted, as the three of us prepared to orgasm...

The wine bottle rolled to the floor as Jane came like a fountain squirting on the bed and carpet...

I gripped Ally's hair firmly, and with a nasal grunt and a shudder I splattered a huge load of creamy spunk over her pretty face and in her hair. My balls emptied like a sausage-making toothpaste tube and my cock twitched as one ream of jizz caught her in the eye, another splurged in the back of her throat causing her to gag.

Our little niece gushed on Jane's face and hair, as my salty jizz dripped from Ally's nose and chin onto her tits, with some blobs landing on Jane's breasts.

Shockingly, young Ally began pissing like Niagara Falls on Jane's face ruining her makeup further. "Drink my piss you old cheating cunt," spat Ally. Surprisingly, high as a kite Jane still took it, giggling, gargling and spitting.

"You fucking love your nieces piss flaps don't you? You fuckin' bi-bitch!" I sneered, as Ally rubbed her piss around Jane's make-up smudged face.

With that I pissed on pair, streams of my urine rained down on the young and old dirty cum covered whores.

"You fucking pair of piss-mop princesses!" I smiled semi-satisfied. "Good girls!" I sighed spent, trying not to sound too patronising.

Dirty cunts, were the best kind of cunts, I thought, as I continued to hose them down with my cock-sword.

With the bed soaked and the pair drenched with bodily fluids, I got off the bed as Ally moved to zonked out Jane's red toes.

"You haven't fucked any of my holes Unc', you better get it up again!" pouted Ally, laid top and tail to Jane.

I bent over and kissed Ally's urine-cum-lips hard. "Uncle would love to fill your tight holes baby girl."

I looked over their wet, busty, short and tall bodies. My cock stirred already at my blonde slut wife and little brunette niece. Incest is so much fun, I thought. The pressure was on to get hard quickly, but I liked a challenge.

"You dirty cunts are great!" I smiled.