Allyssa and Nikki 4

Story Info
Allyssa and Nikki meet guys for the first time.
1.1k words
4.64
4.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been several months since Paul and I got caught wearing our girlfriends' panties and bras. Since then, Mitch and Paul have ceased to exist and we don't have girlfriends anymore. There is only Allyssa and Nikki now. Sometimes, we are Sissy Allyssa and Sissy Nikki. It just depends on what our Mistresses want to call us. We are completely their sissies now.

Over the last several months, Nikki and I have taken our daily shots, "vitamins" and "water". To no one's surprise, our asses have really grown and we both have developed some good sized breasts to the point where we most definitely should be wearing bras but our Mistresses don't want us to. They want us bouncing all around. They have also taken us to have laser hair removal several times now and neither of us have any body hair left. Nikki and I are constantly rubbing lotion on each other to make sure our skin stays soft. We've also had consultants come in to show us how to do our makeup and we've both gotten pretty good at it!

We no longer have jobs or our apartments and are strictly to stay at home in our Mistresses' apartment. We actually have our own bed that we sleep in together every night unless one of our Mistresses wants to have one of us in their beds for the night. We even have our own wardrobe and anything that remotely resembles any men's clothes has been long thrown away and replaced with so many things that have ruffles, are lacy, and very frilly. No real women wear the things we wear daily and the sad, or good thing, is that Nikki and I are loving our new lives.

Our Mistresses use us daily. We get fucked with strap ons everyday and they started using other toys on us. It sure does seem like they are making those toys and strap ons bigger but they keep telling us that we are just "training" and nothing has changed, as far as size goes. We're just getting it more and it is seeming like things are bigger.

One thing Nikki and I noticed was that we were not getting hard anymore. Our Mistresses made us suck each other every day and we slowly noticed that we couldn't get hard anymore. It was one particular day that our Mistresses were having us suck each other and they just got upset with us.

"If you two sissies can't get hard for each other, we're going to have to move you to the next level of your sissy training!!!!" Nikki and I had no idea what they meant by that but we would soon find out!

We were ld into our bedroom and stripped naked, which has become an everyday thing so this was not a out of the ordinary thing. Neither of us had any idea that things were going to drastically change for us.

First we were put into pink, lacy body stockings. Next was a G-string. It was pink and had some ruffles on the front of it and an cute little bow at the top of our ass cracks. This is the first time Nikki and I had ever worn anything like this so this seemed a bit strange to us but we did whatever our Mistresses tell us to do. Next came a pink dress that had so many ruffles at the bottom that it flared out. It was low cut to show off our new cleavage. There were ruffles around the arms and we could see that we looked like complete sissies. No one, but sissies would ever wear this!

Our Mistresses had us sit down and do our hair and makeup. We both made our makeup match our pink outfits. Looking in the mirror, we've gotten pretty good at this and look pretty good! We then walked out of our room. Our Mistresses left the room while we were doing this and ordered us to come into the living room when we were done.

We walked into the living room and there were our Mistresses in those black latex outfit but there were also two naked guys standing there. I couldn't help but notice the size of their cocks. They weren't small, thats for sure!!! The months of sissy training had obviously taken over because I wanted to suck his cock. It was much bigger than Nikki's. I am sure she was feeling the same way because the other guy was much bigger than me!!

Our Mistresses told us that if we couldn't get hard for each other, then they'd give us something else hard. With that, they made us get on our knees. The guys walked up to us with their big cocks swinging away. Next thing I knew, my Mistress had grabbed his cock and was putting it in my mouth. I was able to look over and saw that Nikki was doing the same thing. His cock was so big and I didn't think I could take it but he kept working it into my mouth until my mouth just seemed to stretch out and he was shoving his cock in my mouth, basically, face fucking me. He then pulled out of my mouth and I thought my night was over. I was very wrong.

My Mistress made me get on my hands and knees, which was a very familiar position but this wasn't going to be her strap on. I felt the cold lube being rubbed on my hole and then his cock head was pushing on it. He started to put his cock in and, well, I don't think I minded. It actually was feeling pretty good. Then he slipped into me and it was like fireworks went off in my head. All the training my Mistresses had put me through led me to this moment. He eventually slid his entire cock into me and I just couldn't believe what was happening to me.

He started to fuck me and I could feel my hole stretching out but it just felt so good. I couldn't believe that I was here in this pink dress and lingerie, getting fucked by a big cock and I was loving it. I looked over at Nikki and she was loving everything that was happening to her too!! Our Mistresses had done it! They turned us into complete sissy sluts!!!

He filled my hole so completely and he fucked me very hard until he came inside of me. That was a very new feeling for me and I loved it! I can see that Nikki was also getting filled with cum and she was loving it too!!

The guys left after they came but our Mistresses made sure that we were going to taste some cum. We were both fed a handful of cum. It might have been some of the guys and ours mixed together and, honestly, knowing our Mistresses, I sure it was a mix of all four cums.

What could our Mistresses want us to do next???