Almost Damsel Almost in Distress Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I frowned, batting my eye lashes. Alex pulled me up to my feet, holding me close. His hands on the latex leaving little lines of electric pleasure on my skin.

We reluctantly headed out, making our way out to the car and driving to the club. I had that moment of nerves in the car again, but it was shorter this time and I was ready to go in just a few minutes. Alex was very sweet and chit-chatted about his plans for fixing up the house to distract me until I announced I was ready to go.

I got out of the car and Alex came around offering his arm like a gentleman. I giggled a little as I took his arm, tottering on my heels, feeling every inch of the latex dancing across my skin. We walked into the club and sure enough, heads turned and people whispered as we went by. A few guys gave me winks or appreciative looks. Some of the girls tried to strike poses or were mentally taking notes on what they needed to wear next time. That's what I was telling myself anyway.

As we wound our way through the crowd, I heard, "Oh my God! Look at you!"

Candy was there, along with her very tall friends Yasmine and Tina. Candy came over and gave me a little hug. Alex let go of my arm and said, "I'll grab us some drinks, you chat with the girls."

Yasmine and Tina also hugged me, then all three of them started gushing at the same time about my dress.

"Girl, that dress is fire!" intoned Tina,

"I would never have the balls, or the ass, if we're being honest, to wear something like that, but you look fucking amazing!" Yasmine piped in.

"That is a hot look," said Candy. "And I mean that literally and figuratively Does the latex get a little sweaty?"

I nodded, "It can, but I also used lots of powder, so hopefully it won't be too bad. And if it is, well, that's the price to pay to look sexy."

Tina ran her hand along my neck, "Mmmmm and this collar."

I blushed a little as I grinned, "Well, truth in advertising, I guess."

Candy laughed, "We all might have to take you up on that."

"Oh come on, Candy. Did you see that hunk of man on her arm? She's getting all the dick she wants tonight," said Yasmine.

"I don't know," said Candy, looking deep in my eyes. "If she's really a sissy slut, she'll never get enough dick."

I blushed even deeper and tried to steer the conversation away, "Are there any seats open?"

Tina nodded, "Are you kidding, girl? You're with us, come on."

I caught Alex's eye and pointed to where the girls were sitting. They introduced me to Dave, Kim and Mick. Dave and Kim were a heterosexual couple, but were good friends with Tina, so they came out to the club a lot. Mick was Kim's gay brother, so he was looking for fun. I sat and chatted with the group. At some point Kim leaned in and told me how much she loved my latex. She wished she would have the guts to wear something like that out. Everyone also met Alex and we blended right in. All in all, it was a really nice group, and everyone seemed to be hitting it off.

The drinks were flowing and although I didn't drink, I was still having a great time. I was having such a good time, I almost forgot I was dressed in latex, wrapped in a corset, locked in chastity and plugged. I did get reminded on several occasions though.

The first was when all the girls went to the bathroom. I will say wrangling myself out of the latex to pee was an exercise in itself. I had worked up a pretty good sweat just sitting down to pee.

I was also reminded when we took some time to hit the dance floor. Candy, Tina, Yasmine, Kim and I all danced together. Needless to say, my outfit got me lots of appreciative looks. The wildest part was that Candy made sure to rub against me as often as she could. With the second skin feeling, every time she touched me was like fire on my skin.

I sat back at the table while the rest of the girls kept dancing. Alex smiled at me, "Having a good time?"

I nodded, smiling and kissing him on the cheek, "I am! Its been a really fun night."

"You really seem to be hitting it off with the girls," Alex noted.

"Yeah, they're great girls. Its nice to be around others like me, y'know?" I said.

Alex nodded, "I can see that. Seems like Candy is really into you."

I blushed a little, "Yeah, she's very... friendly."

"Uh-huh, would you like to take her home?" Alex smiled slyly at me.

Okay, that made me squirt a bit. Did he mean that? "I... I... wait, are you serious? I know we kinda talked about that last time, but..."

Alex leaned in and kissed me, making me thrill for a moment. He looked me in the eyes up close, "Of course, I'm serious. I'm pretty sure she'd be up for it."

"And here I thought I was going to spend time in the bathroom with a ring gag in," I giggled.

"Oh, we're still going to do that, but you're going to be in there for a while. Maybe I'll see if some of the girls want to use you," he looked away thoughtfully.

Yeah, I squirted again. "Oh my," I muttered breathlessly.

He handed me my bag, with the familiar weight of some extra gear in it. Where did he bring this stuff so that I didn't see it? I knew what was expected and made my way to the bathroom.

Sure enough, when I got into the stall, my bag was full of all the usual gear. Usual? This was becoming usual for me and help me, I was loving it.

I opened the bag and saw a similar kit to last time. I buckled the ring gag in my mouth and the click of the lock made me thrill. I could feel my clit dripping in my panties again. The familiar ear buds were there, too. I put them in with a heavy, pulsing electronic beat. I slid the blindfold on and was again amazed at the difference having my vision removed made. Everything seemed so much more vivid, especially the latex clinging to my body.

I figured I better hurry up, so I pulled out the handcuffs and wrapped them around my wrists. The click of the cuffs making me cream my latex undies, again. I was getting quite a puddle in there. I settled in and explored my body and my bonds. My tongue testing the rubber ring of the gag, while my latex gloved hands explored the cuffs.

As expected, my plug started vibrating. Alex started it on the low setting this time, just letting me get a little buzz, but bit by bit the plug increased and built until it hit the high level and my brain melted. He also changed the music in my headphones to the sissy hypno with the repeating of phrases like "I'm a sissy slut and do what my Master wants" and "I worship cock. I will do anything for cock" and "My Master is my life".

I was so focused on my torment I didn't hear anything and almost jumped out of my second skin when a hand softly touched me. I looked up as best I could as my visitor's hands began exploring my latex covered and bound body. I moaned softly out of the gag. That earned me a finger exploring the gag while the other hand continued exploring my body making me squirm and quiver with excitement. The hand pointedly ran across my collar before a rock hard cock was presented to my helpless mouth. I snaked my tongue up to lick the tip, tasting the pre-cum there before the manhood insistently pressed into my mouth. I swirled my tongue along the bottom as my lover began probing deeper into my helplessness. The gurgles as they hit my throat urging them on to push all the way into my throat literally taking my breath away.

They now picked up the pace, fucking slowly but steadily into my open and willing hole. Their hand on my shoulder shifted to the back of my head and began steadily pulling me deeper onto the prick probing my throat. My gurgling clearly urging them on as they picked up the pace even more, steadily pounding into my mouth and throat.

My lover held on for a few minutes of really deeply fucking my throat, their hands gripping the back of my head and holding me deep every few strokes until they finally pulled me tight and slammed all the way in. I could feel them groaning and the twitching of their cock in my throat as they came hard into me. I played the good little cum dump and sat obediently as they finished their orgasm before they pulled their cock back out and I was able to catch my breath.

My lover ran their hands over my head and down to my latex covered shoulders before I felt their shrinking cock start to pulse and they started pissing in my helpless mouth. I drank the acrid taste as quickly as I could and before long they pulled out and left me a panting, dripping frustrated mess.

I was expecting Alex to come in and release me like last time, so after stewing for a few minutes with my plug buzzing away and frustrating me even more, I was surprised to feel another set of hands start exploring my latex clad body. I was excited, but also a bit thrown off since I was about to be used again.

The hands again roamed over me, tracing lines of fire across the bare skin and the latex. The collar was definitely popular with my anonymous users. This time I was used for a much longer time, but I was eventually given the same throat filling reward. And then another came in... actually I was used five times in a row. How did he find so many willing to fuck my mouth? And most of them used me as a urinal, as well. While not my favorite thing, the submissiveness of being used like that really hit some of my buttons.

The fifth person had some pretty long, wicked nails, so I was sure it was one of the girls. I figured it was Tina, but I was hoping it was Candy. Whoever it was also unlocked my locks, but they didn't stick around, so I was really an anonymous sex toy. The idea both thrilled and scared me a little. Of course, I was so worked up and horny by that point I'd have stayed in there and taken the whole bar. And help me, I really would have. That thought excited me and scared me more than a little.

I packed all the toys back in my bag, and went to the mirror to try and see if I could save my make-up. I looked like a pretty well used whore, so I did what little I could. I refreshed my lipstick and cleaned up the drips of cum and spit that were all over my rubber covered tits.

I made my way back out to the table. Candy saw me first and stood, holding my arm and kissing me on the lips. That was really freaking hot. I poured all my frustration and arousal into kissing her.

At one point, she kissed over to my ear and whispered, "Did you have fun?"

I nodded, "Hell, yes! That was... damn."

"I know," she giggled in my ear. "You looked so hot and so helpless. Such a wanton little slut."

I thrilled with knowing she saw me. I wondered if she used me, or just checked me out. "Did you take me while I was helpless?"

"You really don't know?" she asked, genuinely curious. I shook my head in response and she grinned, "Well, then I'm not going to ruin the mystery. How many loads did you take?"

I blushed and answered, "Five."

"Oh you, dirty sissy slut. I might have to take you home," she smiled licking her lips.

I looked at her curious, she nodded to Alex. I looked at Alex. He came over and kissed me, then he kissed Candy, before he said, "Are you ladies ready?"

I looked back and forth between the two of them, "Are we..." I trailed off.

Candy smiled and answered by kissing me deeply. I could taste her lipstick as her tongue explored my mouth. I could have just kissed her like that for hours.

Alex apparently felt the same, "Damn that is hot as hell, I could watch that all night."

"Well, hopefully you'll get a full show," Candy said to him, but was looking me in the eyes. "Ready sissy girl?"

I nodded, "Yes, Ma'am."

"Ohhh, Ma'am? I think you should be calling me 'Mistress', right girl?" Candy said softly, inches from my lips.

"Yes, Mistress!" I replied breathlessly.

She took my arm and Alex took my other arm and we swept out. The few members of the gang still there calling out good-byes as we went.

We got to the car and Alex opened the back door saying, "I'll drive, you two have fun."

Candy smiled and she practically attacked me as she kissed me and pushed me into the back seat. It was going to be a wild ride and hopefully an even wilder night.