Almost Got'em - Girls Edition Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that's how I got'em." Talia smirked.

The others grumbled quietly with envy as Harley Quinn wiped away a tear. "So romantic!" She gently sobbed. "I wish Mr J did something like that to me."

Quick to move the conversation on, getting the picture of Harley and Joker in the same scenario out of her head, Poison Ivy asked, "I'm not calling you a liar or anything of the sort, but wouldn't Batman be hesitant making out with the daughter of one of his nemesis."

"You are correct Miss Ivy." Responded Talia. "See, what I left out was a little important fact in the tale. I spiked his drink with a little concoction I specially made. Without knowing himself he thought he was making love with me willingly, but my drug made him cooperative."

The eyes of all the others widened in enviousness shock upon hearing how she got the bat when his guard was down.

As the barmaid approached the table, handing out another round of drinks, Harley piped, "Well I gotta know Tally. Where is the B man anyway? Did he leave the next morning?"

Sitting back more relaxed, Talia smiled at Dr Quinzel like the early bird who got the worm, replying, "my dear I still have him. He's at Pierre grise Manor, located just north outside the city of Paris. After our night of passion, the drug caused him to become unconscious. So, I slipped his cowl and tights back onto him and bounded him to the bed, leaving him there for my return. If he won't inherit the Society of Shadows willingly, maybe, after some intense brainwashing from one of my father's devices, he'll be more cooperative."

Ivy raised a brow, looking around her surroundings. "What's up red?" Concerned Harley. "I have a sense of déjà vu all of a sudden. Last time I was with a group like this one of use was not who he said to be."

The other ladies looked at Ivy, confused yet intrigued as she continued with, "In fact the person who questioned the location of a missing person turned out to be Batman in disguise... which could mean..."

Without warning Ivy pounced onto Harley, knocking her onto the ground before aiming her wrist mounted crossbow at her face.

"Alright you! Who are you really?!" Barked Ivy. "Wha... whatta ya doing red?! It's me, Harley!" She panicked back, to which Ivy viciously pulled down her hood before tugging her hair hard. Harley screamed in pain as Ivy realised that Harley was who she said she is.

"What's the matter with you Ivy?!" Said Candice. "Have you become paranoid or something?!"

"Oh, she has a good reason to be paranoid." Added Roxy Rocket as she rose from her seat. "I guess the jig is up." She smiled pulling her helmet and goggles off herself to reveal her true identity.

"Batgirl!" Gasped Red Claw, jumping to her feet, pulling out a sub machine gun from her coat draped on the back of her chair.

With the reveal of Batgirl and Claw brandishing a machine gun, the other patrons of the tavern knew that this time there will be a fight, thus proceeded to make their escape running out through the main entrance as the bar tender simply ducking for cover behind his bar.

Rising to her feet, Ivy turned her crossbow towards Batgirl, thankful the place wasn't covered with undercover cops this time. Candice joined the vixen of vines with her own firearm.

Harley readjusted her hood before joining the rest of the group, armed once more with her large mallet.

"So, what brings the female member of the bat family out here to spy on us?" Enquired Ivy. "Batman has been missing for a few days now." Batgirl explained. "I figured that someone from his rogues gallery might have something to do with his disappearance. When I heard all of you had gathered here it gave me the chance to gather any possible information on his whereabouts."

Turning to the barmaid who remained next to the table they occupied, Batgirl said, "now we know where he is, would you mind getting him for us please." With that the barmaid smiled before removing her ginger wig and tearing her uniform off with one hand effortlessly.

The girls gasped at the site of Supergirl standing before them. "I won't be long." She said before disappearing in a red and white blur, crashing through the tavern's roof like it was dry, brittle cardboard before shooting across the sky.

While all this happened, Talia remained calm under the situation, giving an arrogant smirk to Batgirl. "My dear, it's just you against not only these four ladies, but my group of assassins that surround the tavern. Not even Batman would favour well in those odds"

Without an ounce of fear across her body, Batgirl raised a brow, smiling back and replying, "who said I was alone?"

With that the barman leaped over the bar before his body transformed, turning green as he revealed himself to be the Martian Manhunter. Also, at the corner of the tavern, a lone gentleman who did not run in fear, threw off his trench coat and hat to also reveal himself as John Stewart, the Green Lantern.

The villains gasped, even Talia was taken aback to the presents of two Justice Leaguers. "It's unfortunate, but it seems we are outmatched today."

With that one of her female ninjas jumped in, dropping a smoke bomb in front of Talia, enveloping them from sight.

Once the smoke cleared, Talia and her bodyguards had vanished without a trace. Realising they were left to fend for themselves, Red Claw and Candice opened fire at the heroes.

Using his ring, Green Lantern disarmed the two of their firearms, allowing Batgirl to leap forward, delivering a flying kick to Claw, knocking her out cold.

Candice decided to retreat, but as she began to run Lantern surrounded her in a bubble of solid light, trapping her where she stood.

As all that happened, Harley and Ivy knew it was pointless to fight, and made a dash for the front entrance. Martian Manhunter anticipated this thought and became spectral, disappearing into the ground and resurfacing in front of the two women, blocking their escape route.

"Take this ya lousy Martian!" Harley cried as she swung her mallet like a baseball bat. Manhunter used his ability to let the mallet simply pass through him before watching Harley spin in a circle off balanced and clocking Poison Ivy on the side of her head as she fell to the ground.

Looking up from the floor as Ivy came to, Harley watched as Green Lantern and Batgirl join Martian Manhunter.

"Give it up ladies." Said Lantern, to which the two frowned before raising their hands, reluctantly surrendering.

As all that was going on back in Gotham City, Supergirl shot through the sky, reaching the Pierre grise Manor in nearly a minute. Scattered across the open front garden of the manor, masked members of the Society of Shadows began to shoot at her with their automatic weapons.

As you can imagine, the bullets had the same effect on her as throwing frozen peas against a brick wall. Swooping down Supergirl crashed through a couple of her attackers before turning her attention to the other two.

One pulled out a rocket launcher, firing at Supergirl only for her to catch the rocket with both hands. The two assassins looked in shock before she said, "here! Now it's your turn. Catch!"

Throwing the rocket back to her assailants, the two ran in opposite directions away from the landing zone. When the rocket landed the explosion sent them flying across the manor's ground, stunning them.

Turning to the other assassins, Supergirl watched as they ran from her in multiple directions, retreating from the unwinnable fight.

Using her x-ray vision, she spotted Batman in one of the bedrooms, struggling to free himself from his binds. Supergirl flew to Batman's room, landing on the balcony.

"Supergirl!" Gasped Batman before she glided across the room and ripped apart his restraints, freeing him. "Where's Talia?" He asked. "She's back at Gotham." Supergirl replied as Batman regained the rest of his attire. "Let's get back then." He finished before latching onto Supergirl, and the two took to the sky.

"How did you know where I was?" The dark knight enquired. "Oh, Batgirl took a page out of your book, and went undercover to extract information on your rouges gallery." She answered. Batman raised his brow, impressed with Batgirl's initiative. "Really?! I'll have to thank her when I get back."

Meanwhile back at Gotham, on board a chinook military helicopter, Talia and her assassins were on route back to the home base of the Society of Shadows.

"That's correct, withdraw from the manor, don't bother engaging with Supergirl... yes, return to headquarters for new orders." Talia instructed over a radio before ending transmission.

Approaching her, one of Talia's female bodyguards asked, "my mistress, are you ok?" Talia frowned, angry with herself. "I'm fine, just annoyed with myself for letting my arrogance get the better of me. All just to show my superiority to those women."

"I'm sorry we lost the bat to Supergirl. I know you had plans for him to lead us by your side."

"It's ok." Talia replied to her bodyguard. "All is not lost. I did tell a little white lie in my tale."

The bodyguard looked up at her mistress, intrigued to know what it was but was too afraid to step out of bounds by asking. Fortunately for her, Talia explained, "I told them I used contraception when I made love to the Batman... that part is not true. I had him unrestricted and took his seed into my body." Talia's hand moved to her lower stomach, gently clasping the area of her body.

"You're... with child?!" Her bodyguard gasped. "My mistress, had I known of this I've would have insisted of not approaching those..." "that will do!" Snapped Talia.

With that her bodyguard lowered her head, angry at herself for stepping out of her mistress's bounds before falling into complete silence. Talia moved to the helicopter's window, looking down at Gotham City filled with lights in the late duskiness

With any luck it will be a boy. She thought to herself. A strong, healthy boy like his father and mine. What name shall I call him? Jeffery?... Dominic?... no! Perhaps Damien?

Talia's mind raced with plans and thoughts for the future of her and her unborn child as the helicopter flew out of Gotham City. Over the calm waters of the sea under the light of the full moon.

12