The Almost Munro

Story Info
Spanking my wife outside with a threesome.
1.7k words
4.14
11.7k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best friend was visiting myself and my wife at our home in the Scottish Highlands. I had know him most of my life all the way though school and later as adults, and in that time we had had many adventures together.

The weather was good so the three of us had planned a medium hike up a Munro in the Cairngorms close to where we live, the Munro was fairly remote so we took plenty of food for a nice lunch along the way.

The day turned out to be a hot one bright sunshine baked us as we trekked uphill sweating buckets, about midday we spotted an isolated Loch and I suggested we stop for some lunch.

After a nice cup of tea and a sandwich my best friend David suggested a swim in the Loch, my wife Cat said she thought that was a great idea but did not want to get her clothes wet and did anyone mind if she went nude?

Cat has known David for many years he was best man at our wedding and has occasionally been naked in front of him so I thought nothing of it, I said it would be lovely seeing you nude in the water and as long as David did not mind I was fine.

Of course David didn't mind so Cat and David started to strip naked to take a dip, I was not to bothered so sat on the grass watching.

My wife looked lovely as she walked naked into the warm water, David was soon with her and they were in no time splashing about.

After a while I noticed David was occasionally brushing up to my nude wife and that she did not seem to mind, he started to get bolder and was lifting her up to throw her dive like into the water getting a nice few of her bum and shaved pussy as he threw her.

Eventually she seemed to be leaning on him in the water her back to his front.

David's hands where under the surface but I could see through the clear water that his hands where exploring her body rubbing her tits and sliding his fingers down to her bare pussy.

My cock got very hard at the sight of David playing with my naked wife.

Cat was doing nothing to stop him, she playfully splashed him at one point and laughing he started to tickle her she splashed back and he called over to me.

"Hey Scot if she splashes me again don't you think she needs a smacked bottom?," "of course" I replied.

Cat almost immediately splashed David in the face, laughing he grabbed her and pulled her playfully struggling into the shallows and with a struggle he finally placed her over his knee still sat in the water.

Cats wet nude bottom looked lovely as it glistened in the sun, but she was soon wriggling as David started spanking her upturned naked bottom.

From where I was sitting I had a grand view of her bottom and pussy as David's hand came down time and time again, her legs kicking in the water each time he spanked her, Smack, Splash, Smack, Splash, Smack, Splash.

I decided to go help so I stripped down naked and walked into the water sitting next to David. I then pulled Cat over my lap so her tits were resting on my lap then grabbed her hands and held them behind her back making sure her head was out of the water on my lap.

Cat was well and truly pinned down,

David was now able to really go to town on her squirming bottom, I was amazed at how red it was getting and how much Cat was now struggling.

After a while David stopped and slid his hand between her legs, "She's dripping wet Scot," he told me. "That's because she's a very naughty young lady David," I told him, while struggling with Cats hands. "What do you think we should do to punish this naughty girl?" I asked him with a wink.

David smiled and inserted two fingers into her wet pussy, "well it looks like she's ready for a cock inside her" he said as he started to slowly finger fuck her.

We decided to Spit Roast her there and then in the shallow water. Positioning her up onto all fours I pushed my hard cock in her mouth, Cat immediately started licking and sucking me as David positioned himself behind her and slipping his cock into her wet pussy and started to pound her pussy hard.

I was extremely turned on and soon ejaculated into her mouth, she swallowed my cum.

I sat back in the warm water watching her face as David continued to fuck her deep with long strokes of his cock eventually filling her pussy with his cum.

Cat collapsed down into the water and laying on her back washed the dripping cum out of her pussy then rested her head on my lap.

"That was wonderful" she said, "but your both really mean spanking me so hard though. I'm glad the water is cooling my bum down" she said with a pout.

Behind us David had got out of the water, "don't get to comfortable" David said from behind us. He had just finished packing her clothes into his backpack.

"Oh my what are you doing?" she said jumping up, "well we have a long walk back and your just doing it in your walking boots" David said with a evil laugh.

So abandoning the Munro us two men had a wonderful view walking back to the car with a very embarrassed young lady, Cat was keeping her eyes peeled to the distance in case any other hikers appeared. We gave her the odd slap on her bottom when we felt she needed encouragement.

We noticed a handy bolder on the path to sit on and decided to take turns giving her a over the knee spanking, to keep the glow on her bum nice and red.

While we were distracted spanking her naked bottom, an older guy walked around the corner of the path and decided that this was the perfect place to stop for a cup of tea. Probably in his late 60s he was obviously enjoying this unexpected bonus to his walk.

Cat was over David's knee at the time and was wriggling delightfully completely unaware that we had a spectator who was in prime position to watch her bottom and could see her most intimate parts.

I went over to him "hope you don't mind?." "She has been terribly naughty today" I explained.

"Not at all, it's always good to see an old fashioned spanking given to a naughty young lady, I have spanked a few in my time" he mused.

"Well you must help us punish my wife," "as she is so very naughty" I said with a grin from ear to ear. "Don't mind if I do" he said putting down his flask of tea.

Getting up he followed me over to where Cat was pinned down over David's knee, her naked bottom was red from her spanking and her legs had spread wide showing her wet shaved pussy.

Cat had obviously become aware of our new friend and was looking resigned to her fate realising she could not escape David as he had her firmly pinned down over his lap.

"Well young lady your husband said you have been a very naughty young lady is this true?" the old gentlemen asked in a very stern voice.

Cat looked up and nodded, "lost your voice girl" he said harshly. "No sir" Cat said quickly not wanting to upset this new man.

"Hold her there young man but lift her bum up so her pussy is on show, that's it bum bent" he addressed David, who did as he asked and lifting her by the waist bent her delightful bottom making it curve perfectly.

The old gentleman then removed his old looking belt and looping it around his hand brought it down on her bum. I swear you could probably hear her howling from the other side of the hill as pinned down and helpless this old guy covered her lovely bottom with his belt not missing a patch, and turning her unprotected bottom a deep red. Finally finishing after at least 20 mins the old gentleman put his belt on leaving her sobbing over David's lap.

"Well that's the way to punish a naughty young lady" he said to me with a wink.

"Would you like my wife to say thank you for her belting" I asked him. "That would be lovely yes" he said. "David lift her up on her knees" I told him, and holding her arms behind her back I told her to suck this nice gentleman's cock until he came.

The old chap could not get his cock out quick enough and it was no time before he was deep throating and gagging Cat with his cock, he told me he had not been this hard for years.

I thought I would treat the old guy as he was being so nice, "David help me bend Cat over I think this nice gentleman should use Cats anus."

The old guy could not believe his luck as we held her bent over, and watched him push his cock into her bum hole.

Cat squealed but took his cock, she was obviously enjoying the experience her pussy was dripping wet, and she was moaning close to coming. He fucked her deep the whole of his shaft inside her, Cat wriggled and writhed and bit her lip as eventually he ejaculated filling her ass with his cum.

We thanked the old gentleman and letting Cat get back up said our farewells. The three of us continued our walk back to the car. Cat walked in front still naked giving us a fantastic view of her now blistered bottom with cum dripping down the inside of her legs, no more than 5 minutes later we walked back to where we had parked the car.

"Damn it!" cat exclaimed "I had almost made it" stamping her foot.

"Don't worry" I said soothingly "we will make it up to you back home."

"You had better find some cream for my bum" Cat said jumping into the back seat and covering her cute tits with a blanket.

We did not let her have her clothes back that night but at least her bum did get a layer of cream administered by David.

And I am certainly looking forward to our next walking adventure.