Alone in Florida Pt. 01

Story Info
Gay Sex in Florida.
1.5k words
4.27
6.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the opportunity to go to Florida alone came up, I decided to take advantage and go. The plan was to fly down for ten days and get things done for our condominium association. I will be joined by our association president. We needed to meet contractors to arrange for the renovation of the community pool.

More importantly this visit would give me the opportunity to share my condominium with my gay sex partner Tom. With my wife never interested in sex and my former female fuckbuddy also not interested this was a sexual opportunity I couldn't pass up.

My pal Robert, the association president, knew I would be down in Florida to have sex, but he liked the idea it would involve gay oral and anal sex. I'd also planned a little BDSM fun with Tom. Robert being twenty years younger than me, still has sex with his wife and he was most likely faithful.

My wife has known for a long time that I am bisexual. My wife knows about my interest in gay sexuality, she didn't know that gay sex was now the only sex I desire. I am so looking forward to my gay sexual adventures.

Before leaving for Florida I'd had my annual physical with my doctor. He knows I spend most of the year in Florida. We discussed our plans for vacations this coming year.

For the first time I revealed to him my gay sexual adventures. He was shocked when I admitted to giving and receiving blow jobs and having anal sex both acts without protection. He suggested some medical testing that I refused saying I'd never stop engaging in gay sex with my partner.

When I arrived in Florida I was momentarily overwhelmed by the humidity. I collected my rental car and headed to my condominium. All I carried with me was a backpack with everything I'd need during my stay, minus some sex toys for my recreational time with Tom and or whom ever. I keep my sex toys secure in a secret hiding place.

I stopped at Publix for a little grocery shopping so I'd have food for breakfast and lunch. I plan to eat dinner out every night with neighbors and friends. I sent a quick email to Tom. Told him I was settled in and ready to play. Because I was alone I was able to wear bikini bottoms or nothing at all in the condo, I preferred nothing.

Suddenly the door bell rang, I pulled on a pair of shorts and answered the door. It was my pal and fellow board member Robert. He'd been at the pool and when he saw a car in my space he rang the bell. We man hugged and chatted a few minutes, we agreed to have dinner together tonight at nearby Mulligan's.

Then I received an email from Tom. He was glad I'd arrived safely and said he's ready to get together asap claiming he's saved a huge load of semen for me. We agreed that he'd come over tomorrow morning about ten and we would spend the day having sex.

In preparation for our sexual romp tomorrow, I put a plastic sheet on the bed and topped it with a fitted sheet. I added some pillows as well. Next to the bed on the nightstand I added lube, anal lube two different sized dildos as well as a gag, some rope and nipple clamps.

I went to dinner with Robert at Mulligan's. We discussed our schedule of meetings with contractors but my mind was distracted thinking about my upcoming sex romp. I hardly slept that night anticipating tomorrow's gay sexual adventure.

The next day my doorbell rang a few minutes before ten, wearing only a thong I answered the door. There he was, wearing flip flops, shorts and button front shirt. His shirt had the three top buttons open revealing his muscular chest. I closed the door behind him and we shook hands and briefly man hugged. We were both excited to see the other.

Tom quickly removed his clothes leaving on only a white fishnet thong that contained his rapidly growing erection. Offering him a water we walked to the lanai' to look out at the golf course. We walked back into the bedroom. I got on my knees, pulled off his thong and took his cock in my mouth. I reached up to touch his firm pecs, abs and arms as I sucked his glorious cock.

As I sucked, Tom put his hand behind my head. He forced every inch of his cock down my willing throat. As I blew Tom I could sense that he wanted me to touch more of him. Reaching up I pinched his nipples, that sent a shudder through his body. I then reached for his balls squeezing them and that caused Tom to ram his cock as deep as possible in my mouth. To avoid his cumming I backed off his now rock hard cock.

We climbed into my bed and with me on my back Tom began to blow me. His blue eyes looking up and met my brown eyes, we could only see lust in them as he sucked my cock. Asking Tom to briefly stop we assumed the sixty-nine position so we could both get blown together.

Then at about the same time we started to orgasm. Semen rushed out of us and into the mouth of the other. Semen was in our mouths and all over our faces. Our chests were red from the excitement as sweat poured out of us. We ate willingly every drop of this life giving fluid off each other's faces.

Relaxing now on our backs we watched the ceiling fan turn as we rested. We sipped water as we rested and calmed down from round one of today's romp. I left the bed and went to the kitchen as Tom continued resting. I made two sandwiches. As I made lunch I popped a Viagra preparing for round two.

After eating lunch on the lanai' I cleared the plates and we returned to the bedroom. We were now ready to continue. I offered Tom a Viagra but he declined saying he didn't need it to get hard again.

Starting at the top I placed a gag in Tom's mouth. I tied his hands then his feet together. I tightened nipple clamps on Tom which caused his cock to become very hard. Rolling him over I placed my knees at his hips. Reaching for the anal lube I smeared it all over my cock. Then I squeezed a generous amount on my fingers and inserted them up his ass. First one, then two and finally three fingers in I massaged his opening ass.

Unable to resist I rammed my hard Viagra strong cock up his ass. I pounded my cock in and out and as deeply as possible. Tom struggled to talk as he begged for more. Withdrawing my cock I reached for the larger of two battery powered dildos and jammed it up his ass. Tom bucked with pleasure as I worked this tool into him. Placing the dildo on high I fucked his ass as he struggled to break free.

I slowly released the ball gag and rolling him on his back the dildo continued to fuck him. I released the clamps and untied him. Tom just laid there being fucked by the dildo. We were now face to face. Covered in sweat I lubed my cock with anal lube. I slipped my ass onto Tom's willing cock. Passing his prostate I felt his ass clamp hard onto my cock. As I pumped his cock I massaged his pecs and abs.

Watching his eyes I knew he was about to cum up my ass. I orgasamed as his hot load shot into my ass. Unable to stop I continued to pump until his cock slipped out of me. The dildo's vibration drove us both crazy with it's intensity. Raising his ass I pulled the dildo out of Tom. He collapsed on his back, sweat covered him and his chest and mine were again red as fire.

Not realizing I'd fallen asleep, I heard Tom's gentle breath reaching my back. We were on our stomachs. I realized that he'd pulled up a sheet to cover us up to our waist. Looking over at Tom his bubble ass was covered but beautiful.

I looked at the clock next to the bed. It read four-fifteen in the afternoon. I realized we'd been together for over five hours. Tom began to wake and I looked over and he was smiling.

With our cocks drained dry, neither of us had an erection. Tom said it was time for him to go home. He expected his live in girlfriend to be home by five-thirty.

We showered together, he dressed, I didn't. We agreed to get together every other day while I'm in Florida. We agreed to consider seeking a third guy to expand on our playtime.