Alone in Florida Pt. 02

Story Info
Gay Sex
1k words
4.45
3.7k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had not heard from Tom in a couple of days. After our time together the other day I believed he needed time to recover, as did I. After his visit I'd washed the sheets and had the bed ready for his next visit.

I kept busy with my condominium board member responsibilities. We obtained estimates for the complete renovation of our community pool. One estimate was too good to be true. Why, because it was so much less than the others. We decided to interview all the bidders again and make a decision.

When I got home I checked my phone. Tom had texted me saying he'd like to come over and join me at my pool for some sunbathing. We agreed he would come at one in the afternoon. I was admittedly suprised that he was coming over, because thus far, he'd kept our relationship very private. Being summer very few people come to the pool during the day. Meaning we would most likely be alone there.

We agreed he would drive over and park next to the pool house. I put on my pink and white bikini with one inch sides. The fabric was thin and it revealed every detail of my semi-erect penis. In fact I positioned my cock to one side so that my ball sack was clearly visible as well. Every vein in my cock was on display.

I walked to the pool and put two chaise lounge chairs together. Placing towels on both I waited for Tom. When he arrived he stepped out of his Lexus SUV. He was shirtless, wearing only flip flops and what I can only describe as a sarong. He entered the pool area and the sight of him made me very hard.

We both removed our sunglasses and shook hands. I can best describe my body as fit, thin decent pecs, legs and ass. I'm tan decent cock and nicely manscaped. Tom is fit, taller, muscular and handsome. He's nicely tan with pecs, abs and an ass from heaven. He's not manscaped his fit body is almost hairless. When he removed the sarong he was wearing, I thought my eyes would pop out of my face.

He was wearing a flesh colored thong, it looked beyond good on him. I was over the moon looking at the tuft of blonde pubic hair above the top front of the thong. He was very erect and his cock bulge was incredible.

We got on the lounge chairs, me on my back Tom on his front. I could not keep my eyes off his bubble butt. His muscular ass has always driven me crazy with desire.

We spent almost three hours at the pool. We enjoyed the sun and the cool water in the pool. I suggested we get cleaned up at my unit and have some fun together. I walked back to my place he drove his SUV over parking in front.

Upon entering the condo we man hugged. Removing our swimwear we showered together in the master bath. We were both erect and poking each other in the shower made us both laugh. Drying off we applied body lotion to each other paying special attention to our genitalia.

I asked him if he'd be interested in my eating his ass this afternoon? With a little discussion he bent over face forward on the bed. His ass looked so good, so touchable firm and muscular. I rubbed my fingers over his puckered asshole. Then gently applied some lotion to his gorgeous hole. Working up from his upper thighs I began kissing and licking my way to his puckered ass.

Probing his ass with my tongue I continued kissing and licking him. Tom looked back at me and smiled. I continued until he said we should assume the sixty-nine position. As we did it was incredible how hard my and his cocks had become. Frankly, I don't think I'd every been more sexually excited ever.

Gently We began licking and sucking each other's ball sacks and cocks. My cock, balls and shaft are totally shaved. Tom's balls and shaft are shaved but the blonde pubic hair above his shaft excites me. Taking each of his balls in my mouth one at a time to pleasure him. Likewise he too was working my cock and balls. It was like a penis feeding frenzy as the pace quickened.

Unable to resist I concentrated on sucking and deep throating Tom. Forgetting about my own pleasure I could not stop sucking him fast and furiously. I wanted to taste his cum so badly I needed him to orgasm NOW.

With Tom on his back and me on my elbows over him, I kept bobbing up and down on him. I was aware of his pleasuring me but I wanted and suddenly received his cum. His cum, warm and wet entered my willing mouth. I closed my mouth so as not to miss a drop.

While he orgasmed a river of semen entered my mouth. In my excitement I almost missed my own semen rushing into Tom's mouth. My own orgasm hit like a high speed car crash. Semen has now rushed out of each of us and into a willing and able mouth of the other. The orgasms experienced were incredible.

Sweating and breathing heavily we laid next to each other recovering. With us on our backs, Tom rolled on top of me saying he wanted to read the time on the clock to my left. He got on top of me and paused, as we were face to face.

To my surprise another first, Tom kissed me for the first time ever. First a gentle kiss then we were open mouth kissing exchanging the remaining semen in our mouths. Looking at the clock he said he needed his phone. He called his girlfriend, telling her he'd lost track of time while visiting Tigertail beach. He told her he'd be home in half an hour.

Without a complete shower Tom rinsed off in the shower, dressed and prepared to leave. His golden tan body glistening in the sun as he left my front door. I showered and dressed. I was going out to dinner with my next door neighbor tonight.

Returning home afterdinner I checked my phone. Tom had texted that he had a wonderful afternoon and adding that he hoped I was free in three days for one more session of wild sex before I go home. I texted back say see you then my friend.