My Father's Best Friend

Story Info
A young man falls in love with an older man.
22.7k words
4.84
24.9k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,328 Followers

A/N - Hello! This is my first time writing a genuine gay male romance, though this could also be considered 'Mature' though that category is only for heterosexual relationships.

Usual caveats. All editing and reviewing done by the author with Microsoft Word. Spelling is usually spot on. Australian / British standard English. Definitely the occasional typo. Grammar can be ropey at times, but it's been a long time since I sat in a classroom. All mistakes owned up to by the author. Please remember this is just fantasy and I'm an amateur.

Comments and feedback appreciated as always.

*****

I heard the laughter and conversation downstairs in the backyard, my parents hosting yet another pool party for their friends and a few neighbours. My two older brothers and sister were down there too, a couple of their friends no doubt invited to join in with the festivities. My brothers no doubt shirtless, showing off their lean, tight bodies, my sister in her bikini, showing off her curves. Sighing to myself, I enjoyed the sunshine through the window, the air coming in through the flyscreen, but I wasn't going to head downstairs.

Compared to the rest of the family, I was the runt of the litter, or so it felt like. While my father and two brothers all topped over six foot, I was barely five-seven. While they all had delightful, bronzed skin, I was rather pale. Probably not helped by the fact I didn't join them outside too often. I was too embarrassed as I felt so scrawny compared to them. Even my sister was slightly taller than me, only my mother shorter.

Too often, I'd heard words like 'pretty' and 'cute' rather than handsome. Granted, when I looked in the mirror, even past my eighteenth birthday, I'd retained my boyish good looks. I had jet black hair I kept long, particularly my fringe. I had bright blue eyes, a small nose, and my lips weren't too thin. Best feature was probably my cheekbones. I'd been complimented on them more than once, but I always thought good cheekbones were more of a feminine thing.

Despite being thought cute, I still suffered from a chronic lack of self-confidence, not helped by the fact I was totally gay. I'd come out to my parents a couple of years ago. Mum hugged me, assured me she loved me. Dad looked a little uncomfortable, then admitted he wasn't exactly surprised by that. I wasn't sure whether I should be offended by that or not. My brothers were weirded out, my sister thought it was cute.

Of course, word got around that I was gay, and despite what people think about teenagers today, plenty of them are still intolerant little fuckwits. My social life, which wasn't great before, nearly died completely the day everyone learned I was gay. Only a couple of my closest friends remained by my side, social outcasts like I was. Well, I was until girls learned I was gay. Then I was seen as safe and the male friends I'd lost were replaced by women. That all lasted until the end of high school. I was now looking at restarting everything at university.

A knock at the door had me look up from the book I was ready while lying back on my bed. My mother was wearing a two-piece swimsuit. Even close to fifty as she was, she was an attractive woman. "Hey, Mum."

"What are you doing in here, baby?" she asked, walking over to the bed, barefoot having left her sandals by the doorway.

"I'd just feel out of place down there," I admitted, "Figured I'd just stay out of the way."

Mum sat down and stroked my cheek. "You're our son, baby. You'll never be out of place."

"Mum, I don't fit in with your friends nor any of you. Trust me, I'm fine."

Mum's lower lip trembled as I'd never been so honest about how I felt. Probably a surprise considering I was sober. She leaned down and kissed my forehead, pulling me up to cuddle her. "You're my son and I love you," she whispered, "And you are an important member of this family. You'll always be my baby. My little boy." Hugging her tightly, she added, "But I guess I understand a little bit how you feel. But you should come down later and join in."

"I'll think about it, Mum."

Kissing my cheek, she smiled at me a little sadly before she walked away, slid into her sandals, and disappeared from view. Within five minutes, my sister was in the doorway. Without a word, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me up, so I was at least standing.

"No more moping around in here, Scott. It's a lovely afternoon, everyone is having a good time. You should be downstairs with us."

"I'm not really that interested, Kim."

She hugged me tightly, just like my mother. Considering she was in a bikini, if I'd been straight, I might have been turned on by it. "Please, Scotty," she whispered, "For me. And Mum was really upset when she came back down. She wants her little boy to have fun with everyone else."

Sighing, she leaned back and smiled, kissing my cheek. "Okay, in a few minutes," I muttered, relenting rather easily.

"Good boy. Get on your swimming trunks and join us in the pool."

Shutting the door as she left, I rummaged through my drawers, eventually finding them. Putting those on, I also put on a singlet vest, as I hated going shirtless due to my slim physique, stopping on the way outside to grab myself a towel, walking outside onto the decking where everyone was gathered. My arrival went rather unnoticed until Dad glanced my way and grinned.

"Scott! About time you made your presence known. Grab yourself a drink and bite to eat."

"Yeah, sure thing, Dad."

Mum gave me a hug, handing me a glass of wine. Yes, I drank wine as I hated beer, and if I was out with friends, I would either drink spirits or cocktails. If they weren't available, I'd happily drink a glass of white wine. Dad was at the barbecue with a couple of his friends, all of them slapping me on the back, grasping my shoulder, as they wished me hello.

Kim and a couple of her friends jogged towards me, tits jigging away as the trio were all wearing bikinis. Unfortunately, it was all wasted on me. Sure, I knew my sister was hot, as were her friends, but while my older brothers were watching intently, tongues almost hanging out of their mouths, I was capable of meeting their eyes without paying attention to their bodies.

I was dragged over to sit by the edge of the pool with them, my sister wrapping an arm around my waist. My older brothers had their wives with them. I was closer to my sister, but my sexuality still weirded out my brothers, though we'd never been particularly close before that anyway. Guess I'd always been close to the women than men of the household, that fact only exacerbated once they learned of my sexuality.

Relaxing after a couple of glasses of wine and stuffing my face with a burger then a sausage sandwich, I spent most of the night chatting away with my sister and her friends. I had next to nothing in common with the older people around, though most were polite enough to come and speak to me for a few minutes, asking questions about how I'd done in high school and my plans for university.

It was mid-evening by the time the party started to wind down, neighbours heading back home, other friends booking taxis or designated drivers taking their parents' home. My brothers now lived away from home, being married and all, so they disappeared. My sister, being only two years older than me and would be entering her last year of university, still lived at home with the family.

Sitting in the living room by myself, just watching a little night-time television, Mum and Dad were still keeping a couple of people company. Concentrating on the show I was watching; I didn't even realise someone sat next to me until I finally felt their presence. Glancing to my side, I noticed it was one of my father's best friends, Mark.

I found myself blushing immediately as he was someone that I'd had a crush on for a very long time by now. He stood over six foot, just like my father and brothers. Broad shouldered, he was incredibly fit, a bit of a gym junkie. Sitting next to me without a shirt, I had visions flooding my mind of what I'd do to his bare chest with my tongue. He had tattoos down each arm, an entire sleeve from his shoulder to wrist on his right arm, and a couple of symbols on his left. He'd been in the army for a few years once he turned eighteen.

"Glad you came and joined us, Scott," he said.

"Um... Yeah... Sure..."

"Are thing's okay?" I shrugged, feeling myself blush even brighter. "Looking forward to university in a couple of weeks?"

"I guess. Shouldn't be any worse than high school."

"What do you mean?"

"Come on, someone like me who is also gay. I had a target on my back every day due to a bunch of narrow-minded pricks."

"Well, I think you'll find university a more open-minded and inclusive plates. I'm sure it'll be full of cute boys like yourself."

He must have had a few drinks. I'd never heard him call me cute before. Or maybe he'd told others, but I'd never heard it. "Um... Maybe, I guess..."

"Trust me on this, you'll have an absolute blast at university. Lots of people of all sexualities there. Straight. Gay. Bi. And people who'll pretty much fuck anyone, no matter what gender."

"Well, I'm only interested in men..." I paused before muttering, "Not that I've had a chance to do anything."

"You're still a virgin?"

I couldn't hold back the scoff. "Yeah, like there was anyone at school interested in me."

When he wrapped an arm around me, my cock, which was already semi-hard, was rock solid within around three seconds. Whether he noticed or not, I don't know. "Trust me, Scott. It's a big wide world out there and I'm sure, once you find yourself, you'll be getting plenty of offers of cock." I didn't reply, loving the feeling of his strong arm around me, leaning into him slightly. His fingers started to caress my side, unable to stop the sigh as I practically cuddled into him.

"You think I'm cute?" I asked softly.

"Of course you are, Scott. I'm not blind."

"Thanks, Mark. It's nice to hear from someone other than family!"

He laughed out loud, feeling his arm hold me a little tighter. Lifting my eyes to his face, his brown eyes turned to look at mine. He had near continuous stubble on his face. What I'd call a strong chin and a proud nose. He was so handsome. Resting a hand on his chest, it was incredibly firm, running my hand down over his abs. "I'm guessing you approve?" he asked, chuckling to himself.

"God yes." I was achingly hard by now. "I need to go."

Standing up, my erection was noticeable. Hearing him call goodnight, I hurried to my room and shut the door, freeing my cock. I wasn't particularly endowed, opening up my laptop to find one of my favourite videos. Lubing up my cock, I was soon stroking away as I watched a young twink like myself being fucked nicely by someone just like Mark.

I came all over myself within a couple of minutes. And, of course, someone then knocked on the door. Wiping myself off with my swimming trunks, I dove onto the bed and under the covers before Mum opened the door. "Hey, baby. Going to sleep now?"

"Yeah, Mum. I'm a little tired now."

She walked in to come kiss me goodnight. Even at eighteen, she still did it. Honestly, part of me still loved it. I loved my mother and loved how close we still were. Sitting up to hug her, she kissed my cheek then my forehead. It was while my head rested on her shoulder that I noticed the film I'd been watching was paused.

"Oh shit," I muttered.

"What?"

Sighing, Mum turned around the looked at the computer screen. To my surprise, she started to chuckle, glancing back at me and smiling knowingly. "Did I interrupt something?"

"Ummm... No..."

"Ah, so you've already cum then?"

"Mum!"

"What? You're eighteen years old. I've read that boys your age are constantly jerking off. And what's on the screen isn't a surprise considering you're homosexual." To my eternal embarrassment, she actually sat on my chair and restarted the movie. Thankfully, I had the speakers turned low so she wouldn't have heard much from inside my room. "I'm guessing you imagine the twink is you and the other man is the type you fancy?"

"How do you know what a twink is?"

She turned the chair to face me. "Baby, the day after you told us you were gay, I was online researching what it's like to be a young gay man, particularly at your age, all the difficulties you were going to face being a young gay man. I made sure I knew enough so I can support you whenever you were facing trouble or difficulty in your life." She noticed my lower lip start to tremble. I knew how much Mum loved me, but I had no idea she'd done all that for me. She was soon hugging me tightly again. "Your father and I are so proud of you, Scotty," she whispered, her arms holding me even tighter, "I know your father isn't the most expressive of men, but trust me, when you showed him your final report card, all A's and first in every class, and then your exam scores, being in the top five percent of the entire country, knowing what you'd be doing at university, he was proud as punch. Told all his friends about his intelligent son."

"Thanks, Mum."

"You're welcome, baby." She stood up and looked back at the screen. "He also knows you watch porn, but just don't let him see it." She looked closer for a moment. "Well, the top is rather handsome. No wonder you like this film." I groaned as Mum giggled. "Goodnight, baby. See you in the morning."

"Night, Mum. And thanks. Love you."

"Love you too."

With two weeks to go until I started university, I had plenty of time to myself. The only company I had at home was my sister, Kim. She usually had her friends around every day. I still didn't particularly go outside much, except when I had company of my own. I really only had two close friends left, of the male sort anyway. Had plenty of female friends though they were all busy living their own lives.

Inviting them over later during the week, the three of us were surrounded by plenty of eighteen-year-old girls in bikinis. Meant nothing to me but my two friends were left rather excited. Couldn't miss their erections as we watched half a dozen girls cavorting around. When my sister walked out with three of her friends, I think my friends almost filled their swimming trunks with cum.

My parents always headed out on a Friday night together, particularly once Kim was old enough to look after me. Just before they were about to leave, I approached my father, feeling a little awkward. He was curious about what I was doing. "What's up, Scott?"

I hugged him tightly, resting my head against his chest. It took a couple of seconds before he hugged me back. "I love you, Dad," I whispered.

"Okay, I'm ready..."

Mum trailed off as she saw me hugging my father. Seeing her smile at me, my father cleared his throat. "Love you too, Scott."

Mum walked over and hugged us both. "And I love you both. But we're ready to go, Scott. We'll see you later, okay?"

"Okay, Mum."

"I've left some money so you can order in a pizza. And there's a bottle of wine in the fridge too."

"Thanks, Mum."

Mum kissed my cheek, Dad grasped my shoulder and smiled at me before they disappeared out the front door. Left to my own devices, I ordered the pizza immediately while pouring myself a glass of wine. Flicking on the television, I wasn't particularly interested in playing sport but enjoyed watching it. I particularly liked AFL, all those tall strapping men running around a massive stadium, wearing tight vests and rather short shorts. I usually watched games nursing at least half an erection the entire time.

Sipping at my second glass of wine, I was surprised when my phone buzzed. Not to say I didn't get messages from friends, but on a Friday night, most others were out having a good time. I hadn't worked for a year and had very little money. I would be relying on loans once I started the university year. The bank of Mum and Dad would also help, but I didn't like relying on them while I was on holidays.

How are you tonight?

It was a message from Mark. It wasn't the first time he messaged me. He'd send me a message every so often, just asking if I was okay. It touched me that someone at least twenty years older than me actually gave a shit. Considering he'd known me nearly my entire life...

S I'm okay, Mark. You?

M: It's a quiet night at home. Just watching the footy.

S: Which code?

M: I'm a league man. You know that. Watching the AFL?

S: Of course. I love it. x

M: I can only imagine why, cutie.

I felt myself blushing again. It was the first time he'd flat out called me cute.

S: You mean that? That I'm cute? x

M: You're a gorgeous young man, Scott. If I met you at a club, I'd take you home in a heartbeat.

I'd always been curious about his sexuality. I'd seen him with a girl on his arm during my youth, but he'd been single for as long as I could remember. I'm guessing this was his way of letting me know he was at least bisexual

I took a chance though knew I'd have to tread carefully. He was my father's best friend, after all. God, he'd freak the fuck out if he knew I was even subtly flirting with Mark, and I knew he'd probably punch on with Mark if he knew his best friend was flirting with his son.

S: Well, if I saw you in a club, I'd want you to take me home, handsome. x

My heart was beating furiously after I sent the message, my hand shaking so much, I had to put my phone down, sculling the glass of wine in my other hand. I was also achingly hard as I was starting to imagine all sorts of scenarios involving Mark coming over and seducing me. I wasn't desperate to lose my virginity, but the idea of losing it to Mark, a man I'd crushed on for so long, I nearly started crying then and there as just imagining it felt so good.

M; Handsome?

S: God yes, Mark. You're so hot and fit. xxx

I almost threw my phone away when I sent that message, dreading the reaction. I was left wondering if he'd tell my father, though I knew he probably wouldn't, my father likely thinking he was leading me on. Then my phone buzzed, opening the message to see a picture attachment.

It was a selfie of Mark wearing just a pair of jeans. I wanted to lick the screen; he was so fucking fit.

M: What do you think?

S: Just like I said. You're so hot... xxx

M: Hot enough to make you hard?

It looked so blunt as a message, I felt myself blushing again.

S: Yes. xxx

I was barely watching the game now, my eyes only on the screen of my phone, waiting for the next notification. When the phone dinged, I almost leapt off the couch with excitement. Opening the message, it was another attachment.

It was a photo of Mark naked, now standing profile, his thick cock hard and thick. I salivated at the sight. But he was smiling at the same time, and I wondered if he thought about me doing something with that cock.

M: What do you think, cutie?

S: I just drooled everywhere and nearly licked the screen. xxx

M: Want to send me a photo of you?

S: I... I don't know, Mark.

Before I could even wonder what he'd write back, my phone started to ring. It was Mark. "Hello," I said softly.

"Hey, cutie. Did you like my photos?"

"Yes," I almost squeaked, my hand shaking again.

"Want some more?"

"I'd love some more."

"Going to send me any, cutie?"

"I don't know, Mark. I mean..."

"Scott, trust me on this. You are unbelievably cute. You know how beautiful you are? I have a photo of you on my phone from Saturday. Most of my friends were salivating over you. Trust me on this, cutie. You have nothing to be worried about."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,328 Followers