Alone Time Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she deftly opened the still unlocked door, Anabel rushed into the guest bathroom to see if the key had fallen in there. She didn't really stop to see what Gabriel and his daughter were up to. She could hear the muffled sounds of conversation, but they were quiet, so she was almost completely sure they weren't in the living room. Oh, how wrong she was, she thought as she exited the bathroom and started to trot in that direction.

She was frozen in place when she heard Gabriel's daughter say, "Do you think she would? Wanna stop to ask her or would you rather ask forgiveness later?" What she saw next would forever change the way Anabel saw the world, again, for the second time that night.

Gabriel let out a guttural moan as his daughter bobbed her head up and down his cock. He could feel the pool of drool sliding down his balls and into the crack of his ass. Just as he held back another orgasmic wave, Esme pulled her head up, smiling and breathing hard as she jerked his dick. Saliva shone around her lips as she said, "You know, Daddy, this was what I had planned for this weekend all along?"

"You planned to seduce your father?" replied Gabriel cheekily.

"No! But I did plan to get fucked all weekend," she said as she let go of his man-meat. Esme rocked back on her heels as she pulled off the rest of her dress. She was completely naked now, like her father, and let herself fall on her back lifting one leg over the back of the sofa to open up her pussy so her father could see. "What do you think about that, Daddy?" she asked, reaching down and rubbing her pussy.

"What do I think about what?" he asked back as he crawled over her, rubbing his cock up and down his daughter's slick slit.

"About my plans, silly," she exclaimed, kissing his cheek. "Do you think your daughter's a slut? A whore?"

Gabriel fell silent for a beat as he pushed the head of his cock into Esmeralda's pussy. "That depends, baby. Is that something you like to be known as? Do you like being a slut and a whore?"

Esme's breath caught in her throat as she felt the thick head break past her opening. She nodded her head enthusiastically as she couldn't respond to her father's question, the rest of his cock easily gliding into her.

"Then yes, babygirl. I think you're one sexy fucking slut for Daddy. And your pussy is smooth as silk. I love the way it wraps around my cock!"

As Esme caught her breath again, she let out a slow moan, "I'm YOUR sexy fucking slut, Daddy. And I want to be a filthy little Daughter-Whore for your big, fat, Daddy Cock all weekend long!"

The words were triggering for Gabriel as he began to move his hips, fast, pistoning in and out of his daughter's gushing cunt. Esme let out a yelp at the unexpected frenzy of his thrusts, but loving the way her father filled her up.

It was during one of these movements that Gabriel lifted his head and saw an unexpected silhouette. There was a brief moment of panic, thinking an intruder was standing there, but it was quelled almost immediately when he realized it was Anabel. She was standing there, watching, her hand down her shorts as she masturbated to the incestuous sight of a father fucking his daughter. A wicked thought crossed Gabriel's mind as he stopped fucking Esmeralda.

Esme had been writhing in extasy as her dad fucked her, her limbs rags as they flailled unable to control them under his pounding. But then he suddenly stopped. Not only that, he stopped and stood up, her pussy gaping at the sudden emptiness. "D-daddy? What's, uhm, wrong?" she asked somewhat delirious with lust and want and confusion.

"On your knees, you little slut," he growled, commanding her.

His sudden control, imposingness, made her cunny gush. She didn't even think of disobeying or questioning him as she scrambled to turn around and position herself to be fucked like a bitch in heat. As she did, her eyes fell on the delivery girl who stood there frozen. Her hand, still in her shorts but unmoving. Turning to look over her shoulder, Esme began to ask, "Daddy, she's..."

"Shhhh!" Gabriel hissed, putting his finger to his lips to quiet his daughter. And Esme obeyed, again, without question. That's when Gabriel shared the wicked idea he'd had when he first noticed Anabel standing there, "You got a show when you got home. She'll get a show now that she snuck into the house."

Gabriel kicked one of Esme's legs off the couch, forcing her to place her foot on the floor and lift her ass even more as he positioned his cooling cock at his daughter's entrance. As the head of his dick touched his daughter's slit, Esmeralda let out an anticipatory moan of what was to come. She was insanely turned on by her father's sudden control over her as well as the unexpected audience. The girl was a stranger, but the thought of fucking in front of her made her drip with lust.

"Yes, Daddy," Esme said in a lustful whisper. "Whatever you say, Daddy."

Without any more preamble, Gabriel sheathed his cock in his daughter's cunt. The warm welcome of flesh forcing yet another lustful moan from him and her. In turn, Anabel continued to move her hand in circles around her clit as she watched the show unfold. Before long, Gabriel had a good, steady, powerful rhythm going as he pumped his cock into his daughter's pussy and she moaned uncontrollably, drool dripping from her mouth as the sounds of lust filled the room.

"That's it. Fuck her, sir. Fuck your slut daughter," whispered Anabel to herself as she felt the impending orgasm.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy!" chanted Esme in a litany of incestuous carnality.

"That's a good little whore, Esme. Daddy loves your pussy. This pussy belongs to me now, understand?" Gabriel told his daughter.

"Yes, Daddy! I'm all yours forever and ever!" she exclaimed to her dad, looking over her shoulder.

As though she had requested it with her sight, Gabriel wrapped his powerful hand around Esmeralda's long locks and he pulled her head back like the reins on a mare. With the other, he brought it up high and let loose with a powerful and stinging spank of his daughter's plentiful ass flesh. Esme yelped and moaned with the sting of the slap on her flesh as she screamed, "Yes, Daddy! Spank me again! Punish your little slut in front of this strange whore!"

Considering that phrase as asking nicely, Gabriel brought his hand up again, and again let it fall with a loud Smack of flesh. "Fuck yes, Daddy!" she screamed. "I'm cumming, Daddy! I'm coming around your gorgeous incest cock!"

Gabriel continued to pound into Esmeralda's pussy, her legs shook as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss overtook her. He tried to pull on her hair, reining in the quivering mare that was his daughter, but her knees gave out as she fell flat on the sofa. Esme trembled as the orgasms kept coursing through her body and she tried to turn to look at her Daddy.

Gabriel took hold of his cock as he began to masturbate over his daughter who lay there convulsing. "Holy shit!" was the mousy voice that came from Anabel as she too lost herself in orgasm from where she stood, her knees giving way as she fell on the floor. "That's the hottest fucking things I've ever seen!"

"Cum on me, Daddy! Cover me in your spunk like a cheap fucking slut! I wanna feel your love coating my skin!" Esme coaxed her father as she begged for what she desired. "Cum on you daughter-fucker, cum on me!" she commanded pleadingly.

As though on cue, Gabriel grunted out, "I'm cumming, peanut!" before letting rope after rope of sticky white cum rain down on his daughter, covering her tits, lips and tummy with the gooey, white substance.

Esmeralda began to scoop globs of her dad's cum and began to suck her fingers clean before adding, "I don't know if it's because it's taboo, but yours is the yummiest cum ever, Daddy!"

Unprompted and wanting to be part of the whole situation, Anabel spoke up, "It's not just you. It is the tastiest spunk I've ever had," she said as she began to crawl to where Gabriel and Esmeralda were.

Gabriel stood there, breathing heavy, trying to regain his composure as his cock deflated slightly. It still hung heavy and somewhat engorged, but it was no longer the turgid monster it had been just moments ago. His member twitched as he turned to his daughter and said, "Esme? This is my new friend, Anabel, that I told you about." Then turning to the sexy, young delivery girl he added, "Anabel, this is my daughter, Esmeralda."

Anabel extended her hand to Esme saying, "Nice to meet you," and when she took it, Anabel pulled Esme to the floor and began to lick around her lips and tits and tummy, helping to clean her up.

Giggling, Esme said, "Nice to meet you, too, Anabel." Then turning to her dad, said, "I like her. Can we keep her, Daddy?"

Laughing at how his daughter referred to this stranger as though she were a pet, Gabriel answered, "Your mom already likes her, so I don't see why not." And he let himself fall on the couch as he watched the two girls begin to make out on the floor. "What I don't know, is how she'll react to finding out I fucked you!"

The End... for now.

12