All Comments on 'The New Norm 01: Alone Together'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot stuff

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not my cup of tea...

...but well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another splendid offering from one of my favorite authors.

The idea of loneliness and hormones leading to incest against the backdrop of Covid-19 was a nice touch. Sensual sex scenes!

From a technical standpoint, the bold-faced captions really paced the story and illustrated the passage of time. You could feel Lola and Derek changing the longer they remained captive in their own home.

God, I loved this story more than I thought!

Bravo, Syz!

K

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

One obvious error: a BOWEL of popcorn on his lap. Ew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Time for Changes

He should begin calling her by her first name. He is the man of the house and of course they should share their bed. Not too late to think of creating a loving baby bump they both could cherish.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 4 years ago
* * * * *

It needed one more thorough editing pass.

Awesome love story beginning to end.

Well done author, you rocked this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting and realistic

Quite a few family members are helping each other out in these trying times. Many times it starts with a family member caught masturbating. After the initial embarrassment, the idea of mutual help seems right. for many it is the New Norm.

PeperePeperealmost 4 years ago

You need to write about Day 2 and beyond.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyalmost 4 years ago

Finally got around to reading this. Nice story of those affected by loss and forced stick together through tough times. Excellent work as always Syzoth.

FragBot3000FragBot3000almost 4 years ago
A Question...

Ok, so I'm still reading the story (still on the first page, TBH), and I intend to continue reading, but I'm hit by something that has me worried.

Morgan died quickly from the pandemic and was one of the first to pass away, but the first (not sure if there's more yet) pool scene occurs on the 7th day of the pandemic, meaning he's been dead less than a week. And our first scene with Katerina happens two weeks into the pandemic. Not sure if I'm the only one, but I'm kind of bothered how quickly Lola and her son have moved on from his death. I'm sure you didn't intend on such a condensed timeline, or if something is explained later on. But this what you had intended, was it?

Like I said, I'm going to continue on and I've enjoyed about 90% of it so far, just curious enough about that issue that I thought I should ask. Thanks!

SyzothSyzothalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Re: A Question...

First off, thank you... to you and everyone else... for reading my story. I REALLY appreciate it.

Secondly, to answer your question: yea, the timing of Morgan's death, and Lola and Derek getting together probably seems off. My intent was that Morgan died at the very onset of the coronavirus before the world even realized it was a pandemic. Then "Day 1 of the Pandemic" probably should've been "Day 1 of the Stay-At-Home Order". The latter would've been more accurate but less dramatic sounding. Anyway, that would've put much more time between Morgan's death, and Lola and Derek falling in love.

I purposefully leave some things ambiguous so the readers can fill in the blanks with their own imagination, but I probably could've made that specific part much clearer. So I thank you for pointing that out. I'm still trying to get better as a writer.

Thank you again for reading!

-Sy

SyzothSyzothalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Re: MaternallyObsessed

MaternallyObsessed,

I whole-heartedly agree with you. Unfortunately, my usual editor won't review incest stories. And while I spent over a week editing the finished producted, and a lot of errors still slipped passed me. My submissions tend to be 50+ pages, so I'm trying to make them shorter to make the editing process easier.

Thanks for reading!

-Syzoth

k99rkyk99rkyover 3 years ago

I didn't like you skipping there first sex, the build up was good then nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A bit disappointed tbh. Very well written and a good build-up which was then completely wasted when you skipped their fist intimate experience. Seems a bizarre thing to do

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenabout 3 years ago

The start of a very erotic series and well-worth reading all episodes to the end. Nicely constructed and m as usual, well-written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
1186 Followers
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES