Along Comes Mary...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, cool. When do you think you'll go next?"

"I'm thinking next weekend," I said, rising up and tossing my plate and utensils in the nearby trash can.

She stood up and crossed to the can to throw her stuff away as well, adding "That would be perfect. I'll be through with finals and will probably need to blow off some steam." I smiled down at her, and was about to politely reply when she leaned up into my ear and whispered "Hey, play it cool, but let's take a ride." Surprised, I gave her a small nod, and I followed her out to the parking area. "Which car is yours?" she asked, and I indicated my little Subaru. We got in and I pulled out, taking a turn on the road out of the park.

"Where to?"

"Anywhere private," she bantered.

"Cool."

"I have a little bit of good weed, and I've wanted to hang with you for a bit, so I thought it might be a good opportunity to sneak off."

"You know you could have asked for my number at any time, right?" I replied.

"Yeah, but I kept on hearing from the other gals how you never date anyone at the club, and you were always majorly respectful and professional with me whenever I tried to flirt with you."

"I'm that way with everyone. I don't want to be with a girl that half the guys in the club have boinked. And you know there's a few like that."

"Fair enough," she giggled, as I found a little side gravel path and pulled off. Checking to see that we couldn't be easily seen from the main road, I put it in park and killed the engine. Mary dug out a little straight glass pipe, and loaded it up, taking a hit and passing it my way.

We sat like that for a few minutes, slowly getting nicely toasted, talking and giggling. I was again trying not to read too much into it lest I be rebuffed, but goddamn did this girl positively ooze sex appeal. We were both leaning in slightly, and I was wondering if I should make a move, when it seemed like fate or whatever intervened for me. She sparked the lighter, and a small piece of weed popped out and hit her sleep pants. I acted fast, pulling on her pants to flick it off before a hole burned in them, flicking it onto my floor mats, which fortunately were not very flammable.In so doing, I accidentally exposed her crotch and quickly found out she wasn't wearing any panties. While I'd never stared at her pussy on stage, she had an absolutely gorgeous quim, shaved bare with small, cute lips and a recessed clit, and I caught what felt like the smallest whiff of feminine arousal.

Embarrassed and also incredibly turned on, I looked up at her face. She was breathing heavy, just like me, her eyes blazing. Unsure what to say, I simply spat out an "I'm sorry about that."

"Don't be," she husked. "Thank you."

I nodded, unable to speak. Thankfully, she intoned "Do you like my panties?"

"Love them," I smirked back at her.

"Good, I wore them for you specifically."

I didn't need any more clear instructions, and quickly sprang forward and kissed her intensely. We were pawing at each other, going absolutely crazy as we finally started to release our pent-up lust for each other. However, the center console was definitely our enemy, so she quickly suggested we get out. Walking around the front of the car, she promptly stripped down, and as I flung my shirt off, she reached into my shorts, pulling my hardening length out and giving it several solid pumps with her small hand. I went to reach down to play with her slit, and she reached up, pulling on the back of my neck as she kissed me again, snaking her wonderfully nimble tongue around my mouth. I made contact with her labia, and slid in effortlessly with my middle finger, as she was positively dripping.

"Uh-uh," she rasped lowly. "Later on, we can build each other up and you can eat me out, I'll suck your dick like there's treasure in it, but right now, I just need your cock. I've been waiting for it too long," she trailed off as she bent over the hood of the car. Without thinking, I quickly lined up my head and guided myself in.

Pushing into her was magical, as she was somehow soaked and responsive, yet tight to the point of almost uncomfortable. I had to take a couple of deep breaths to keep my excitement level down, and I murmured "Sorry I didn't come more prepared," as I guilted myself about going raw.

"Don't stress it. I have an IUD," she said with a grin back at me. "Plus I'm picky, and if you hesitated I might have tied you up and raped you right here," she added with a giggle. Hearing that, I pulled back and plunged in with purpose, pushing in another couple of inches as she sucked in air through her teeth. "Fuck you feel good," she groaned.

"So do you," I replied, pulling out again and pushing in a bit deeper as her wonderful velvety walls began to adjust to my thickness. As I pulled back again, I leaned in and pulled her hair aside as I brushed my lips against her neck, kissing her gently.

She gave a soft sigh, but as I eased back in, she pushed her ass back hard until I completely bottomed out my tool in her, grabbing the back of my head with her hand and grunting in my ear "You can be gentle with me later. I've been waiting for this too long. Fucking wreck me with that dick."

Her sheath fluttered a bit, and I unconsciously pushed in a few more millimeters and flexed my cock, grabbing her by her waist and pushing in harder. She gasped and I felt her clamp down on me, teasing "Oh, you like that idea, do you?"

I pulled out and thrust back in with slow force, unable to come up with a retort other than "Uh-huh." Grabbing onto her hips, I began to set a solid rhythm, to which she started pushing back against me aggressively.

As she forcefully rammed back up against my pelvis, I wrapped my arm around her waist and, without really intending to, lifted her off the ground, she was so light. She shrieked in delight, so I upped the ante by crossing my left arm over her chest, palming her boob somewhat roughly, earning another lustful giggle. "Get it, you fucking beast," she growled, and I pulled her body back forcefully asI rammed forward with my cock. "AAAUUUGGGHHHH!" she screamed, as her walls clenched around me firmly, locking me in deeply, rippling. I held her tightly, kissing her neck, and softly put her feet back on the ground, pulling out to the head as she relaxed. Then, without warning, I rammed in as hard as I could, earning a solid grunt/scream mixture from her.

"Fuck yes, gimme that thick prick!" she moaned, and so I repeated it again. Her noises increased in intensity, and so I kept on doing the exact same stroke. It was less than a minute before she went off again, and I felt her give off a mild wave of wetness as she gripped me with her velvety walls again, screaming unintelligibly to the heavens.

She pulled away, quickly wrapping her arms around me and kissing me with passionate fire, before laying down on the hood and putting her legs up in the air. I zoned in and re-entered her, moving in at a more medium pace, but she wasn't having it, grabbing my ass as she humped back at me roughly with her hips. "Thank you, fuck I needed that, but I need to make you cum now."

"I wanted to give you a couple more..."

"Fuck that, we can do that later, but right now, I want you to fuck me hard and fucking fill me up, baby! Fucking do it, claim my fucking pussy and fuck me hard!"

Looking into her eyes, I had felt like I would be a little ways from cumming, but with her urging and the ridiculous heat of the moment, I felt my temperature raise a little bit. Her legs wrapped around me, squeezing me with force, and suddenly, without the slightest bit of warning, I was rocketing off inside her, my own release so hard and electric that I temporarily lost sight for a moment, overwhelmed with pleasure, groaning near the top of my lungs. Her body shook and her walls clamped on mine, trapping me in a vice of pleasure and a slight bit of pain as I slumped forward, catching myself on the hood. My eyes slowly came back into focus as I panted, looking down to see Mary's big blues staring up at me. She craned up, kissed me sloppily, and giggled as she pulled her lips back from mine

"Thank you, I needed that so badly," she said lowly.

"Me too, I think."

She kissed me again. "Maybe next time you won't make a girl wait months for it?"

"Oh, I'm going to be all over you until you're sick of me."

"Goody!"

I pulled out of her as I softened, and she let out a small groan. Almost immediately, the gravity of her tilt on my hood took effect, and our combined load slid out of her as a gloopy mess. We both giggled.

"Guess I better get my car washed."

"Probably, yeah. I'm not sorry."

"I'm not complaining."

"Good."

She did a substandard clean up job with a couple of napkins in my car, and we threw ourselves together, driving back to the picnic. As I entered the lot, Nikki was at her car, and she waved. I maneuvered near her, and rolled my window down.

"Where'd you two get off to?" she asked, grinning just a bit too much.

"Oh, we just snuck off to smoke a bit," Mary covered.

Nikki looked at me, then at her, then gave me her most dubious look, and I knew she knew at that point. She leaned in and lowered her voice. "You two should probably just bail. You both reek of sex, and there's fucking cum and an ass print on the hood of your car, Mark."

"Shit..." I replied.

"Yeah. And even if you got rid of the smell and fixed her hair, you two are both smiling like idiots, so it's obvious. Take her home. I'll tell everyone you gave her a lift because she wasn't feeling good."

"What about your car?" I asked Mary.

"I rode with Crystal."

"Get out of here," Nikki reiterated.

I thanked her, and we turned around and high tailed it back towards home.

"Well, I guess we can go towards your place now. I left a few orgasms there I want to pick up," she added with a smirk.

I didn't say anything, I just grinned and looked over at her, grabbing her thigh. She smiled over at me. "This day is turning out way better than I thought it would be," I said.

"Oh, not me. I was planning on jumping you today if I got the chance. Gotta say, you were just as good as advertised. Nikki definitely wasn't lying about you being a fantastic lay."

I just shook my head. "Remind me to thank her for the recommendation and tell her to stop talking about me to the girls."

"Oh, she didn't tell them. Just me. I think she knew I liked you and wanted to make sure I went for it."

I smiled and shook my head slightly as I turned toward the road towards my place. This was going to be a great day after all.

12