All Comments on 'Alpha Bear on Campus Ch. 08'

by johngus22

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJover 2 years ago

Was wondering if you were going to finish this. The story is great John deserved the punishment.

ikpoooikpoooover 2 years ago

Welcome back! Your story is fascinating as always.

OSUfan130OSUfan130over 2 years ago

Sad to hear this one won't be continued for a while because it is one of the hottest stories on here and I look forward to every new chapter. And just when Dean Parsons finally starts to get involved! All your stories are hot though, so I look forward to what you work on next. Hope it is Coach Brooks!

Mtnbear101Mtnbear101over 2 years ago

Please continue this series. It’s too hot to stop now

subboynycsubboynycover 2 years ago

Incredible story. I understand you want to move on, but god, this is so hot. Would love another chapter.

matandamatandaover 2 years ago

Incredible stuff as always! This chapter was so good. I can relate to your desire to work on new material, but this can’t be the last. Come back to this in six months or a year! It’s set up too well!! We need him to get used by President May AND the Dean at the same time!

Anyway, great stuff as always! Can’t wait to read the other stories you have forming in your mind

johngus22johngus22over 2 years agoAuthor

Oh no, not putting it to bed for good. Definitely enjoy thinking about President May lol, so there will definitely be more. Just have other worlds I want to take a dive into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad you got away from the leather daddy bar scene, but dont you thing that daddy and son are far to different in age and status to really work. The spanking was hot, but John seems very conflicted, embarrassed of his gayness or at least sub status. Ohn seems to have very little agency. Despite daddy a assertions to the contrary, hes pretty much a servant and slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story and the power dynamic enforced. I hope we get to see more of the difference between the President as a man and his boy and the way he asserts his control over him. Possibly chastity. Overall it’s an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please do not let this be the last of it! This is one of the best series Ive read!

DickgosodDickgosodover 2 years ago

Great story

you need to continue this, if and when the mood strikes you

Thanks again

Rick

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous