Alpha Bear on Campus Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Sir. I think I'm okay."

"Ah, you're a tough guy, huh?" He held me in that hug for a good while longer. "Well, tough guy, get your clothes back on. When the pizza gets here, my wallet is on the counter. Make sure you tip well. I'm going to change and take a quick shower. Fix us some ice waters while you're at it."

I put my clothes back on and after making a couple of waters busied myself with cleaning up around the living room while I waited for the pizza. When it did arrive I tipped generously like President May had asked. I set out some plates and waited to dig into the pizza until President May emerged from getting cleaned up. We ate at the kitchen island. I kept fidgeting in my seat, unable to find a comfortable way to sit. President May smirked every time I did this. I couldn't help but share in this bit of humor. The rest of our dinner consisted of a few questions about his meetings and my racquetball match with Dean Parsons. President May asked why I had lost so badly today when before I had always beaten the Dean. At the end of my list of excuses I threw in a line about the Dean's tight shorts being another distracting factor. I wasn't sure if the line was out of bounds or not, and I breathed a sigh of relief when President May laughed heartily at the remark. He shared my appreciation for the Dean's athletic shorts and confirmed that the tree trunks housed inside them were just as tough and firm as they looked. He winked after saying this. I picked up that he was trying to communicate something with that wink but couldn't quite figure it out. Maybe it was permission that we could speak more openly about our attractions towards other men, but I gathered it might be something more. I was too shy to ask, however.

After dinner we sat on the couch together. Initially, I sat on the cushion next to him but far enough away we weren't touching each other. However, he patted the space between us and motioned that he wanted me at his side. I snuggled up with him, but he warned me not to try to take things further than that. My punishment may have been over, but I was still not getting any daddy dick tonight. We watched a few episodes of a comedy sitcom and hit the hay early.

The next day I found myself in Dean Parsons' office setting up the small table in there with reports and a projector for a meeting happening later today. The flirtatious mannerisms that began during our last racquetball match (after our heart to heart and coming out conversation) continued. He had me close the door when I entered and assisted me in setting up the table how he wanted it. He playfully touched my shoulder, my back, and even gave me a small pop on the ass after I made a small joke at his expense. The pop made me wince. I was still feeling the effects from the previous day's spanking.

"Sorry, something is wrong? Did I make you uncomfortable?" The Dean asked.

"No, no. You're fine. I'm just...a little sore today."

"Sore? From what?"

I made no response and continued to rifle through papers.

"Ah!" The Dean said. He dropped his voice to a whisper. "Did you get spanked yesterday?"

Instantly, my face blushed approaching the shade of a volcanic red. I was too embarrassed to speak. The Dean sensed this and spoke for me.

"Don't be embarrassed, John." He said through a laugh. "Remember, you can trust me. Besides, I had a feeling that was going to happen."

"You did?" I managed to say. My mouth was dry.

"Yes. The President called me yesterday and asked about you. He wanted to know if I had noticed anything off with you as he had gotten several frantic texts and voicemails but wanted to know the full story before deciding how to respond. I told him about our conversation at the courts, and well, in the course of the conversation gathered there was some kind of punishment coming. Having been on the receiving end of a spanking or two from the man, myself, I guessed a trip over the knee was coming."

That last sentence made me forget my embarrassment, and I stared wide-eyed at Dean Parsons.

"That last little bit surprised you?" He asked with a toothy smile.

"No. I mean...yes." I took a breath. "President May told me about you two, yesterday - about your relationship a couple years ago. But, I wouldn't have guessed he had, you know, spanked you."

"Why not?" He was enjoying this conversation greatly.

"Well, I mean, look at you! You were a college athlete! You still look like the big, bad linebackers I was scared of in the locker room." This made the Dean chuckle. "I just thought you would be more of an alpha dom type."

"You're not wrong about that. Normally, I like to be the dominant one, but there is a certain gravitas that comes with being the President. I was drawn to the power dynamic between us and how he could wear authority on his sleeve. Seeing that man strut into the board room, it makes my knees buckle. It was easy to submit to such a sexy man."

"So what happened between you guys? If I may ask?" I asked.

"Yes, you can ask. You're fine. We were only involved in a relationship for a month or two, if you can even call it that - a relationship. Honestly, it's probably better to say we were two friends having some fun. Eventually, we figured out we weren't a good fit for a serious relationship and so called it off. We'd have fun on the side every now and then. We were good at that!"

There were a few seconds of silence. Both our heads were filled with entertaining thoughts that had to be savored.

"So you've been over President May's knee?" I asked, wanting the opportunity to picture this more.

"Yes, John." Dean Parsons laughed. "But, as you said, I'm a big man, so it was much harder to accomplish. I imagine a little guy like you is easier to discipline in that way." He gave me a slight nudge. "Most of the time he'd have me bend over a table or desk. Hell, he's bent me over that desk right there." He pointed at this big oak office desk.

"He has!"

Again, the Dean laughed.

"Yes John. The President likes to spank. He's good at finding reasons to discipline his subs. I'm sure you'll spend many nights bent over for discipline in some manner or another. Whether you're in the wrong or not, it's a good way to establish and reestablish the hierarchy of a relationship. A well administered spanking is a good humbler! And judging by that tent in your pants, I'd say you like being spanked!"

I blushed and tried to hide the growing pronouncement in my pants.

"Stop John. We're trusted friends. Don't be embarrassed. This talk has aroused me too." Dean Parsons nodded at his crotch. "Look."

I looked down and saw the thick outline of the Dean's big mushroom head trying to poke through his khaki pants. I imagined how wide my mouth would have to stretch to wrap around the Dean's dick. My mouth began to water. Dean Parsons smiled at this and walked to the door and pressed the lock on the door. He walked back to the table.

"So tell me more about this spanking." The Dean said as he hitched up his pants and took a seat at the table. I looked at the locked door and then back at the Dean. He gave me a "I'm waiting" look. I gave into the peer pressure and proceeded to recount the details of last night. I made note of his crotch which was progressively extending in my direction as the story went. He made no effort to hide this either. He sat spread eagle, slouched in his seat with his hands over his head. He wanted me to look. He wanted me to admire his thick member.

"Wow, John, That's a sexy story. Sounds like it was intense! You even got the belt! Tell me, did it bring you to tears?"

"Yes Sir."

"Mmm, that makes it hotter. No damage though, right?"

"No Sir, no damage."

"That's good. Can I see?"

"See what?" I asked.

"Your spanked fanny, boy. The door is locked. Drop your trousers and let me see. I want to make sure there's no marks on you."

I hesitated. What would President May think? Would he approve?

"John, don't worry. Tom and I are good friends. He knows we see each other in the buff every week. He's the one who suggested I make you my racquetball partner. I would never abuse his trust. Here." He pulled out his phone. "Would you like me to call him and ask permission, first?"

I bit my lip nervously. After a few seconds, I relented and began unbuttoning my pants. President May trusted the Dean. They'd known each other for a long time. If Dean Parsons thought this was okay, then it must be. I undid my fly, turned around, and lowered my pants to my knees.

"Nice jock, boy! I'm guessing this is Tom's doing?" He reached inside the fabric of the jock and and pulled one of the legs so it snapped against my skin.

"Yes Sir."

"Tom loves a sexy stud in a jock. He tried making me wear them for a while, but they got too uncomfortable for me. But I pack a little more heat than most men." He laughed and my groin stirred. He could say that again!

"It looks good on you, Johnny. And there's no marks, it appears." The backs of his fingers grazed ever so slightly against the curve of my ass. I flinched when I first felt them.

"You okay? I hope you don't mind."

"Yes Sir. I'm fine. I don't mind."

His fingers returned to my ass. This time they remained there. They traced there way up and down my smooth skin. Soon, I felt the palms of the Dean's rough hands as he began to press and squeeze my cheeky flesh. I thought I could hear a small sigh escape his lips.

"Tom knows what he is doing when it comes to spankings. He knows how to be safe and not injure the flesh but still get his message across. You're a bit sore I bet, but no harm done."

SLAP! I flinched upon the impact of the Dean's hand.

"Turn around."

I did so. Dean Parsons leaned back in his chair and admired me for a few moments.

The sexual tension in the moment was not lost on either of us. There I was with my pants down to my knees modeling a white jock while my linebacker boss sat in front of me with powerful gut hanging over his belt buckle and his pants pointing in my direction. My mouth began to salivate, and my knees were growing weak. Dean Parsons smiled and flicked his eyes down to his crotch. Was this a signal? I think it was! But just as my knees were beginning to buckle, the Dean placed a hand on the inside of my hip and stopped me.

"My meeting is going to start here in a few minutes. You'd better pull your pants up and head back to your desk. Might be a good idea to step outside and give the President a call as well."

I swallowed collecting saliva in my mouth and said 'yes sir.' I made myself decent and headed back to my desk but at the last minute decided to take the Dean's advice and call President May. I wasn't sure if I had broken any rules and thought it would be prudent to come forth right away in case I had crossed a line.

------------To be Continued ----------------------