Alpha Stalker

Story Info
He claims her then finds her again.
1.4k words
4.28
15.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
405 Followers

Authors note: Tense errors, but I hope it's enjoyable anyway.

Werewolves and humans getting dirty. non-consent stuff happening. Crazy alpha knotting.

It started simple enough, a handsome man at a bar, a few drinks, and a slow dance. He had the sort of silver eyes that could drench a pair of panties. And perfect fingers that could peel them off in one quick motion. And no one named Alpha could be unsexy. But he was the only person I'd ever met with that name.

And the way his hips could piston into me was golden. I could feel his muscles tighten, the dig of his fingernails in my soft flesh. The deep thrust--

Shit. "Pull out!" I tried to scramble forward but he pulled me tighter to him. I whimpered, gripping a headrest and bracing against the side window of his SUV. Heat coated my clenching walls, pulsing seed deep.

Even afterward, I tried to jerk free until a growl vibrated in his chest. The sound resembled those fears of make believe monsters in the woods.

He proceeded to ram into me, ready for another round. But this time, his cock swoll. There was a pressure, too much, like he was about to rip my cunt.

His grip went to both my shoulders as he continued to ram me like crazy and force his growing base into me. Again and again my face smashed to the window until his grip switched to hold my neck and pull my back againSt his chest.

"You're mine." He bit into the sensitive area between my neck and shoulder, lowering that hand to pinch a nipple to distract from the pain. Not that it did. I shrieked from the combined pain. One more deep thrust forced the swell into me, more spurts of cum filling my cunt as he locked me in place. "Thats right, take my knot." He took advantage of that moment, stroking his hands over my sides. But how the fuck was he able to lock our bodies with his cock?

"What the fuck! I'm not on birth control, asshole."

"I want an heir." His palms massaged my outer thighs. Had it not hurt to move, I would have yanked free and ran back to the bar.

"Well I don't, now get that thing out of me so I can hit up a Walgreens for plan B. And you're paying for it."

A hand wrapped my throat as he hissed, "You're not going to mention that ever again, bitch." Fingernails dug into my skin as he squeezed. "Understood, Luna?"

"Yes." What I understood was that I needed to get the fuck away from him before he dragged me into a basement with a new prt name.

Once I'd gotten free of his cock, I pulled my dress on fast. He could keep the underwear.

He climbed into the front seat and started the car. I gripped the handle of the door, realizing with despair that he had child locks.

I climbed into the front seat, but he'd already started down the road.

"My car is at the bar."

"You don't need it where we're going."

I had to admit that there was no greater relief than when we stopped at a light next to a cop car. Trying not to be obvious to Alpha, I got their attention and got us pulled over. And luckily I got them to give me a ride home.

******

Years passed since that night, though I always watched my back at night and my sexlife had ended. There was no way I would risk that again, which had improved my grades so I graduated college with honors.

I grunted when the bell of the Cafe door rang. My last night here and someone has to make sure I don't leave at a decent hour. I rubbed the scar on my neck, a panoid hab that provides little comfort.

Cup and coffee pot in tow, I make my way over to the table, setting down the cup to fill it.

"Hello, Luna." Icy silver eyes peeked through the mess of black waves. "I gave you time to finish college, now It's time you come home."

I reach up to my neck.

He scoots from his chair and stands over a head taller than me.

I drop the pot of coffee, which shattered, some splashed up to sting my legs. He almost kidnapped me once, now he was back to finish what he started.

He stroked the spot on my neck he'd bitten so hard skin broke.

"You need to leave." I look to either direction. Only Billy the cook is in the back and his radio is playing too loud to have heard the coffee pot fall.

"That's not how you greet your Alpha!"

I spun. With a hand on my hip and another against my back, he maneuvered me to bend over a table, slipping on coffee and crunching broken glass as i faced the front window.

"I missed this pretty cunt." He jerked my panties down before shoving a finger in. "And just as smooth and tight as I remembered."

The sound of a zipper lowering caused me to struggle, but he pressed an arm to my back.

"Please, don't. Not here."

"I'm tired of waiting to have what I claimed years ago." When he used a knee to spread my thighs, I knew there was no getting out of this. Then came the bruising grip on my hips.

I lurched forward to avoid the harsh thrust, but he hit his mark hard and deep.

"I am going to punish fuck you for the rest of your life."

I clawed at the edges of the table. "Alpha--"

"Damn right I'm your fucking Alpha." He gripped both my breasts with a painful squeeze. His breaths sounded rabid and burned hot against my shoulder. He was dangerous, it had sparked my curiosity. I'd gotten away only to be beneath him, searching for something to grip yet again.

The kitchen door squealed open. I looked back to see an awkward grin on Billy's face.

"That's one way to end your shift." Billy passes to the door. "I'm going to go ahead and lock up." He shuts off the lights, leaving the glow of streetights shining in.

Alpha doesn't slow, even when his feet slip on coffee it only seems to give him momentum.

He slapped my ass and I had no doubt he admired the jiggle, because he slapped the other one with more force. he spread the globes and rubbed both thumbs over my tight hole. I'm going to claim that too."

The only thoughts in my head are pleasure, pain and escape. In that order, unfortunately. Most women might hate to be rammed with a force that snaps teeth together. But it's been way too long for me.

"That's it, baby, just spread wider and accept it."

I obeyed, relaxing my legs. There was no other option anyway.

He pulled out, panting. "Turn over so I can suck those fantastic tits."

I flipped onto my back, scooting away at the primal hunger on his face. He ripped my top, sending buttons bouncing. His clawed hands jerked me into place before he lowered and took a nipple into his mouth, moaning against me.

Furious thrusts resumed, sending my free breast to bounce and pucker until he sank his lips onto it. The movement had the entire table screeching against the floor as it followed Alpha's orders to move and return.

His broad shoulders ripple and swell, face raises seeming to have a more prominent jaw, and mouth shaped in an "O" can't hide the lengthening fangs.

No jerk or twist freed me of him. And I was a little more concerned with the claws and fangs as opposed to whether he would pull out this time.

That painful swelling returns. "Remember the knot, baby? It's coming for you." He rutted like there was no tomorrow and he was some sort of end-the-world beast ravenous and collecting his spoils.

He grunted with another lodge that pushed the swell into me. Fat pulses blast into me. Those fans sank into my neck, but surprisingly euphoric as compared to out last encounter.

When he raised, a smear of blood marked his chin. "That's my claim so no one's going to look at you unless they have a death wish." He remained inside me, his smile evident of how much he relished my fear.

And once we were freed of the knot, he pulled up his pants. My attempt to roll away was met with a growl and hand around my throat.

"You're not getting away this time, Luna."