All Comments on 'Alpha Stalker'

by junoK

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
IslaBaby64IslaBaby64about 1 year ago

I love this one and can’t wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can live with typos, even the occasional misplaced comma, but this?

Why is the mc not wondering that "Alpha"" calls her "Luna?" Is she supposed to _also_ be a werewolf? Then why not say so in the story?

She escapes the first time, by getting the attention of some police. But there is no mention of what happens to "Alpha." Since the mc thinks about getting a Plan B prescription to avoid pregnancy surely she'd beg to be taken to a hospital; this would entail sexual assault claims, a rape kit, and "Alpha" winding up with a felony conviction and time behind bars.

The mc graduates college with honors, yet she is waitressing in a diner. Why not investment banking, HR, IT, etc?

WAY too many plot holes.

1-star

Babsy830Babsy8303 months ago

Definitely Ned’s to be a multi part story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fuck got me soo wet; wish I had an Alpha to come and take me ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjunoK@junoK
Free Dominated by the Heir for those who are asking. I had to take it down, but you can find it here: https://booksirens.com/book/SBEWIS9/OYDIPC7 Noah's Ark is FREE for a week or so. https://books2read.com/u/mlpLNM Things are a bit overly hectic ATM. Chapters will come out ...