Alpha Vs Beta

Story Info
Only real men are allowed to read this story. no betas.
1k words
3.63
5.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was on his knees, his tiny penis exposed, naked and his girlfriend smiling. His friend, his best friend, had his cock out and erect a full 8 inches with girth.

"Clean me"

The naked beta started feeling his tiny cock grow and leak. He opened his mouth and let his tongue slide out. Slowly he licked underneath his alpha friend's shaft. He could taste the slightly acrid taste of semen but also the remains of his girlfriend's discharge. She had oozed quite a bit for his fat cock. It was obvious now with the amount of pussy he could taste off his dick that she had wanted him for years.

Why wouldn't she? The beta has regressed as a lover. His small cock was fine at first. Despite being with many men she appreciated his love but as time went on she couldn't help her feelings for others. Attractive large men with broad shoulders and beefy thighs. And an ass, she liked a man with a large ass. His alpha friend had just that. He also seemed to have a hold over the beta boyfriend. Alpha joked at his expense, talked down to him and often seemed to dismiss the beta. He wasn't being mean per say. Alpha did it to make sure beta knew his place. Alpha could be warm and supportive ...to them both. That made the girlfriend feel secure around beta too.

Beta was skinny and slight of frame. Narrow shoulders and sinewy. She originally found him attractive in a hipster kinda way but soon when she got him naked she knew he was never going to be a secure man.

"That's why they call it cocky"

She referred to some men having more security and even an attitude. "Usually when a guy has a large dick, they have an attitude too. ...they can back it up." She was talking about her ex-boyfriends who slung 8 or more inches. She tried to reassure her beta boyfriend but she has let the cat out of the bag.

Then one day, while visiting the Alpha used the shower and his girlfriend had walked when he was changing. She abruptly apologized and they laughed it off. But it was clear, she had seen his curving crease in his tight jeans and she just had to peak. They all knew why she did it.

One evening later, she texted her beta boyfriend and told him she was having a few drinks with her co-workers and she would be home later. Alpha walked in wearing his tight jeans, tight t-shirt and cowboy boots. His ass popping out and his chest bursting through his tee. She knew she was going to fuck him.

They drank, they talked ...she flirted and peeked down at his bulge.

"Are you hard?"

"Not yet"

She smiled thinking that he must be massive if he's soft and popping through his pants. She asked Alpha to drive her home. As soon as they got in his car she lunged at him. She couldn't control herself. He was radiant and masculine and women have no control in this position. She wanted to on all fours in front of him with her fat ass arched up, presenting like a bitch in heat. An animal who is ready to breed. It felt submissive and just right. They kissed and he felt her cunt though her tights. She was soaking.

Of course he felt bad but this is nature and she needs to be fucked ...now.

As he drove she unbuckled his pants and let his large erection free. She marveled at how beautiful a cock could look. Her pouting mouth started sucking up and down. Her head was eager to please him. Her nipples were now as hard as Diamond on her small tits. She imagined her breast growing huge with milk for his baby. Her pussy was literally aching for him now.

They were at her house when they got out and walked dizzy with anticipation to the door. Alpha never bothered to put his cock away. She asked him to let the neighbors see his beautiful cock and give a preview to her boyfriend of what was happening. The beta boyfriend opened the door. He had feared this day and here it was but he couldn't utter a word. His heart sank knowing this was how it was meant to be. She immediately pulled her tights and panties off and tossed them to her boyfriend. She could even get her shirt off because Alpha had his massive dick inside her from behind. Her ass was fat from being well fed. Plenty of protein and milk had made sure she was ripe for breeding. Her cheeks, large like two cantaloupes kissing each other. Her boyfriend's small 4.5 inch cock could never get inside her from behind. But Apha's was designed for her and inside he went.

"Aaaaugh nnnnnnegh"

He never heard her make that sound ever in her life. At first she seemed to resist but then her cunt sucked him up like a small mouth stretching open feeding itself. His cock slid in and out his hairy fat ass pumped and pumped.

"Oooooo ....oooo, I'm I'm I'm..."

She screamed so loud their ears rang. Alpha liked what he heard and shot his load inside her. He grunted like he was working at his job.

"Oh good," Alpha said. "You fuck good, bitch!"

She would never allow anyone to call her that. Until

Now. She flopped on the couch, opened her legs and a cup of jizz flowed out her pussy onto the cushion. I'll get the boy to clean it up, she thought. Besides, imagine what was still flowing inside her. Guess she should've kept taking her pill she thought and giggled to herself.

Alpha turned and saw that beta was naked. His tiny cock looked 2 inches and scrunched. He was on his knees trying to beat off.

"C'mon, clean me" Alpha said, with warmth in his voice he was still hard. Beta licked him clean tasting their juice mingled. Just then Alpha relaxed and let his piss flow all over beta's face and inside his mouth.

Alpha marked his prey tonight and smiled thinking about tomorrow.