Alphia Corporation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But if you want me to, I will take these off for you, and then we are both in The Arrangement, and if we do, then tonight the owner of the company is going to fuck your wife," Carrie said, seriously but in a husky, aroused voice. "And if we do this, we are both in and not for weeks, but for years."

There was a pregnant, tense pause.

"Your call, loverboy, " Carrie called sweetly to her husband.

Sam waited a heartbeat and then ripped off his undershirt to stand fully naked before his wife.

"Drop the panties. You are going to fuck the Chairman. We are in!"

Carrie laughed with pleasure and shucked her panties down. Stepping out of them, fully nude, she stepped forward and embraced her husband, as he threw his undershirt off behind him.

Looking up for a kiss, she met Sam's lips with hers. As their tongues battled his hands roamed over her back and her ass. "Mmmmm," Carrie moaned. "I love your hands on me."

Carrie started to drop back down knees but Sam grabbed her arms.

"Oh no you don't, devil-woman," he said.

Carrie gave a surprised gasp as Sam scooped her up and carried her to the marital bed, disturbing the carefully laid out stockings, panties and bras that Carrie had selected as possible options to enchance the Chairman's enjoyment as he completed his conquest of Carrie and Sam.

Carrie threw her arms around her husband as he lay her down. He spread her legs with his knees and slid into position. "We shouldn't ...", she began, but she gasped at the deliciously familiar sensation of her husband's penetration of her.

Sam inserted himself until he was entirely within his wife's vagina and silenced her objection with a kiss. "I know the game we are playing," he murmured to her, "I should wait to cum until the senior executive - or the Chairman in this case - has taken his pleasure," Sam said to his wife, "but that doesn't mean that YOU have to wait." He grinned down at the beautiful woman in his arms.

"Oh, goodie," Carrie purred.

For several minutes they kissed passionately as he moved slowly within her. Carrie wriggled with pleasure as her husband's strong hands held her into place as he plundered her body for their mutual pleasure.

"Ummmm," Carrie moaned as her husband made love to her. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him close.

He kissed her mouth and then down her face to her ear while moving within his wife. "Sharing you is difficult, but soooo deliciously exciting," Sam murmured hoarsely into her perfect little ear. "I love ... and hate that all the Senior Executives are going to have you. I hate it when we are apart, but I love knowing that another man is within the circle of your arms. I love and hate that tomorrow I will be working for and with men who get to fuck my wife whenever they want."

Carrie pants and pulled Sam even closer. "Oh honey ..." she moaned.

"It is so deliciously humiliating and sexy. When you return home tonight, I want to hear all the details of your evening, how you spread your legs for the Chairman, and how he took my place inside you," Sam continued, burying himself inside Carrie, and looking forward to later tonight after another man had cum inside of his wife. "I want to know everything that you did to please him ... to make him cum."

"Oh, yes," Carrie moaned. The idea of using her body and her beauty to help her husband succeed in his business was naughtily, deliciously exciting and she clutched her husband to her, urging him to take her. The fact that Chairman Jones was handsome, charismatic and a little bit dangerous did nothing to dampen her excitement for the evening, either.

"I have a lunch meeting with the Chairman tomorrow," Sam whispered hoarsely to his wife, "and he is going to gloat to me how his time with you was spent. I want to hear how pleased he is that I was promoted to Junior Executive."

"Oh honey, I promise," Carrie gasped.

Sam tried to bring his wife to climax by making love to her but he was too excited to last long enough. Sam grit his teeth against the incredibly powerful desire for release. He groaned and withdrew from Carrie, panting with the effort to avoid ejaculation.

Carrie had been on the edge as well and she whined in frustration until Sam slid down to the edge of the bed and expertly found her clitoris with his tongue. Carrie immediately moaned in pleasure. It wasn't long before Carrie was thrashing about on the bed, her hands on the back of her husband's head, pulling him into her as she cried out her pleasure.

They cuddled as she recovered, Sam trembling with desire and still achingly hard.

"Sweetie," Carrie eventually murmured to her husband, "I have to get ready. It's 7:30 and I have to fix my hair and makeup that you messed up," she smiled at her husband and gave him a kiss.

"What were the Chairman's exact instructions to you," Sam croaked, his voice cracking with anxiety and lust, trying to delay the moment when he had to release his wife from his arms.

Carrie gave her husband a sly smile and a wink. "He told me to keep you on your toes, and keep you very horny. Karen suggested that I offer to blow him in the car."

"Are you going to?" Sam asked, his eyes big.

"Hmph. Of course," Carrie replied. "It will make it more pleasurable for me if I have taken the edge off of him before we get to his apartment."

"Oh fuck," Sam said with feeling and frustration as he released his wife and fell back onto the bed. She gave him a quick kiss on his cheek. Then she popped up and bounced over to her side of the room the vision of which did nothing to relieve Sam of his excitement and lust.

Still fully nude, she stood in front of her vanity mirror and examined her makeup and hair with an experienced eye. She searched around her table of perfumes and makeup and found the tube of lipstick. She turned to face her husband as she applied it to her lips and then she threw him a grin and a dazzling smile.

"I selected three possible dresses for my date tonight," she said and nodded to her closet, "why don't you select the one that you think the Chairman will like most."

"Jesus," Sam muttered and Carrie laughed.

"I heard that!"

"You want me to pick out the dress you are going to wear on your date with the Chairman to entice him to fuck you?" Sam asked his wife.

"Please," Carrie agreed. "It'll be fun!"

"Oh my God," Sam groaned, but he hauled himself to his feet and headed over to Carrie's closet, his cock leading the way.

Sam pawed through the three dresses that Carrie had picked out as possible for evening with the Chairman. "Where's the red one that shows off your tits?" Sam asked.

"The one from last weekend?" Carrie asked. "That's not going to work for tonight. This is a different sort of dinner. I need something less formal."

Sam nodded as though he followed what she was saying and then pulled out a black dress with some buttons down the front. "What about this one?" He asked his wife.

Carrie was putting a bobby pin in her hair to undo the damage Sam had done making love to her. "That was the one I liked the best, too." She smiled as she looked at her husband who was frowning as he examined the three dresses which to him looked almost identical.

"It's kind of hard ... difficult to tell which is better without having you try them on ...", and paused as he considered that suggestion more fully. Sam gave his wife a leer. "Let's do that!"

"OK!" Carrie agreed, "but we have to choose lingerie, too."

"Oh, that's easy," Sam said, looking at the elegant stockings, panties and bras she had laid out on the bed before their lovemaking. They had been organized before but were now all in a jumble.

Sam perused the items on the bed and selected the lovely black thigh high stockings that Carrie had already chosen and carelessly swept the remaining scraps of lace and finery off the bed. He held them up. "Put these on and we're done!"

Carrie stared at him, surprised. "What? Seriously?"

Sam nodded eagerly. "Just the stockings."

"Going to dinner in a dress without any panties is just so ...", Carrie began.

"Slutty?" Sam finished for his wife, leering at her again.

Carrie snorted. "Ya kinda gotta a point there." She eyed her husband for a moment and she shrugged. "OK, I'll do it," she said walking over and taking the stockings from her husband. "It's not like the panties will stay on for that long anyway," she snickered, giving her stricken husband another quick kiss before scooping up her heels and going over to the bed.

Sam watched with fascination as his wife pulled on the stockings and then slipped into her stiletto heels, "The Chairman will probably tell you to pass your panties to him under the table during your dinner."

Carrie laughed. "No he won't. That move is just so ... cliche."

Sam shrugged until his wife stood up again. Naked but for the heels and the stockings Carrie was an absolutely stunning combination of delectable and slutty. Carrie laughed at her husband's expression and sashayed to him from across the room. She molded her body to his and gave him a smoldering kiss as she reached around to take the dress from his hand.

She settled it over her head and turned around so that her husband could zip up her back. His hands were shaking and she chuckled, partly because it was so easy to tease him and also because he had no idea that the dress had cost more than their first car.

"You put it on me; the Chairman takes it off," Carrie whispered, knowing that such teasing would make Sam even harder.

Carrie turned gracefully on herself and faced her husband. She grinned and glanced down at his achingly hard cock.

"Oh, you're wonderful!" Carrie said, giving him another quick kiss.

"What ... what kind of dress is that?" he finally croaked.

"It is a Dolce & Gabbana cady dress," Carrie said, even though she knew that Sam had no idea what that meant. She fingered one of the buttons down the front. "It's got a slender waist, and a flowing top and bottom that accentuates the fun bits. I really like the tiger stripes on these cute buttons; they set off the black color really nicely. The lace trim is really cute and feminine, too."

"It is so elegant and sexy all at the same time," Sam said wonderingly. "You are covered up but that dress just scream sex." His eyes were huge on his lovely wife.

"Daddy?" came the small voice of their daughter from the corridor outside their room interrupting their adult time. "Mommy? Peppa Pig is over."

Carrie glanced at her husband who was still naked and very erect. Sam hurried to his side of the room and threw on a pair of shorts and a shirt as Carrie opened the door and scooped up her daughter. "It's over already? Well that's good because it is time for bed. Do you want us to read you a story?"

"Yes, please, mommy," Sam heard Emily say as Carrie carried her downstairs to where the television had been playing. "Jack fell asleep ..." but her words faded as she moved farther away.

Sam took a deep breath to recover his composure and then followed his wife and daughter downstairs.

Happily, bedtime that night was relatively quick and easy. Carrie had bathed the children before Sam had returned from work and since Jack was already asleep they were able to both read to their daughter. After a few books she gave a yawn and settled down into her pillow. Sam and Carrie each gave her a kiss, turned out the light and crept out of the room.

Sam paced around their bedroom, trying to conceal his confused welter of emotions. His palms were sweaty again, and his pulse was racing, and his cock was hard as a rock. Carrie felt her husband's jealous eyes hungrily track her as she moved from her vanity to the closet, putting the finishing touches to her hair and makeup.

"Honey, come on," Carrie said to her husband. "Sit down, please. You're making me dizzy watching you pace around the room."

Sam took and released a deep breath. "OK, I'll try." He walked downstairs to the living room and sat down in a large armchair. Carrie followed him and plopped herself sideways onto his lap.

She kissed away his look of surprise and he relaxed, sort of, into the kiss. She pulled a hand to her breasts and he groaned.

"Too much teasing?" She murmured to her husband, their faces close to one another.

Sam closed his eyes. "I don't know," he answered honestly. "It feels different than when we were on the trip together. Mr. Borges and Mr. Parsons made me wait while they had sex with you and Karen, and then they let us watch, and then ... This is different ... it is more intimate an event, you going out with the Chairman, and me waiting at the house. It is much more difficult."

"Honey," Carrie said seriously, taking her husband's head in her hands and looking into his eyes. "We are at the very start of this adventure. There are going to be more evenings like this, maybe many more."

Sam did not say anything. His breathing was tight and he was extremely aroused.

Carrie leaned in and kissed him before moving back again and looking into his eyes once more. "I love YOU, and only you," she said seriously. "But I'm really horny. I'm going to ... fuck ... the Chairman and all of the Senior Executives, and probably all of your colleagues, and some of the clients and prospects who I do not even know ... and I am going to enjoy it. I hope. I'm nervous, too, but that makes everything so much ... more exciting. I certainly loved last weekend with Mr. Borges and Mr. Parsons."

Sam could barely breath. "I know, honey. I know. I love it ... and I hate it ... and I love it ... and ... I just feel like a knot of emotion and stress and horniness. More than even last weekend."

"More than last weekend?" Carrie covered her mouth as she laughed in surprise. "Wow!"

"Well," Sam said, laughing and reddening, "Maybe not more, just different. And I'm calming down now, with your help. It's getting to be just fun again."

"And hard," Carrie chuckled wickedly, shifting her hip so she could feel her husband's erection beneath her. "And don't forget that you will get to play with the other junior executive ladies, too. They all are really pretty, and some, like Karen, are just absolutely beautiful. Alphia doesn't expect you men to be saints while the Senior Executives play with their wives."

"Well, that's certainly something to look forward to," Sam laughed. He kissed his wife and fondled her breasts again. "So, I think you told me that you are going to suck Chairman Jones' dick ... did I hear you right?"

Carrie shook her head at her husband's mercurial spirit. "Yes," Carrie replied, leaning in to rub her husband's nose with her own, "I am going to ask him if I can suck his cock in the limousine and I am going to spread my legs for him in his apartment. I'm gonna to rock his world."

They could hear a car door slam in the driveway. Sam froze for a moment, gazing into his wife's eyes.

Carrie looked into her husband's eyes. "Quickly now. There are only moments before I leave. Is there anything you want to tell me to do, or should try to avoid doing tonight?"

Sam gulped, his most explosive fantasies burning through his mind. "I want you to come home safe ... and with another man's cum in your pussy," Sam gasped.

Carrie nodded at her husband. "I will, and I will tell you all about it when I return when I am yours and only again, I promise," she said. Carrie extricated herself from her husband's arms and walked to the door, her husband's eyes tracking her every step.

"And you're going to be good, right? No help help?" Carrie asked her husband, pausing briefly in her way to the door. "You better wait until I come home!"

Sam nodded, feeling flushed and simultaneously very aroused and humiliated, which added somehow.

As she reached the door there came a knock. She gave her husband one last backward glance and then she opened the door and scooted outside and around the chairman's driver.

The driver paused for a moment in the light of the doorway to admire Carrie's figure in her slinky black dress and then he turned to Sam.

"Mr. Stevenson?" The Chairman's driver looked at Sam as he walked into the house. Sam stood as well, and instinctively moved towards the other man. The driver was a large man with a friendly, confident face.

"The Chairman wanted me to greet you personally," the driver said as he extended his hand to Sam. "He figured that you might be a touch anxious and he wanted me to reassure you that your wife will be just fine tonight."

"Thank you," Sam said, shaking the driver's hand, a bit too quickly because the driver had not finished speaking.

"He also wanted me to tell you that I have been invited to partake in the fun tonight," the driver said, looking Sam directly in the eye. "Your wife Carrie is exceedingly pretty and I am really looking forward to fucking her."

The driver gave Sam a friendly wink and then he turned and let himself out.

"Oh, shit," Sam murmured. Carrie was in for a workout tonight.

---

Carrie had not been lying to Sam that she was excited by the naughtiness of the situation and although Carrie was excited and looking forward to being with the Chairman, Carrie was not as confident or relaxed about this evening as she had made out to her husband. She knew that his career depended on her performance through The Arrangement. Tonight was really her first calling out and she knew that the Chairman had some aggressive sexual appetites.

She felt a frisson of fear and she trembled slightly as she made her way to the luxurious looking limousine. She felt ... desired. No, that was not the right word. She felt ... vulnerable, exposed and sexy. Once she left Sam at the house she was playing without a safety net. It was deliciously scary and exciting.

The happy and knowing smile that the chairman's driver gave her as he retrieved her from her home made her a little anxious. She could feel his eyes roam over her form as she walked towards the limousine.

Carrie did not know a whole lot about cars; she had joined Sam in his eager purchase of his new Audi but she lacked his enthusiasm of the experience. She glanced at the car, knowing that Sam would know what kind it was by some detail but before she could focus, the rear door opened and the Chairman stepped out.

"Mrs. Stevenson," he said in his smooth baritone, "it is most definitely lovely to see you tonight." He took her hand.

"Thank you, sir," Carrie replied, meeting his gaze her head high.

A brief smile touched his lips as he brought her hand to his lips and brushed the top of her hand with his lips. "You look absolutely fantastic," he said, and before Carrie could put together a response he had drawn her hand up.

Realizing what the Chairman wanted from her, Carrie spun slowly, her hand still in his. She could feel the hungry eyes of the two men devouring her figure as she displayed herself to them. Displayed was the right word, she thought to herself. She felt as though she were already naked. She wondered if Sam was watching from the house.

The Chairman nodded appreciatively at her. "I love a beautiful woman in D&G," he murmured as she spun. As she returned to face Chairman Jones he gave a brief nod towards the open door of the vehicle. "After you, Mrs. Stevenson."

Carrie murmured a "Thank you" and as demurely as possible given her choice of clothing, bent down to climb into the luxurious automobile.

Sam felt a slush of anxiety ... and pride at his wife's beauty and courage ... as he saw Carrie disappear into the vehicle.

He thought he could make out a smile on Stan's face, but it was hard to see at that distance and under his driver's cap.

The car quickly slid out of the driveway and down the street. Sam stood at the window for long moments after it had disappeared from sight.

He sighed, realizing that it was going to be a long night.

12