Alter Ego Pt. 02

Story Info
He taught her the freedom of submission.
3.3k words
4.57
11k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

"Dinner was lovely, thank you," Olivia said as they reached the door of her apartment. "Would you like to come in? I have some great old port," she offered when he seemed about to say no, again.

She couldn't understand it. They had been seeing each other several times over the last few weeks, as their busy schedules allowed and every time the chemistry between them was amazing. But he hadn't made it all the way into her bed yet and she wasn't sure she could handle any more teasing. She hadn't been this hot for someone since high school. Olivia had high hopes for tonight. She had dressed with special care and had even gone out and spent some serious money on lingerie in the hopes that he would see it.

"Taylor Fladgate?" he asked.

"No, a little winery from the Okanagan. I have connections," she smiled flirtatiously, "you won't find it anywhere else," she coaxed him.

"Well with an offer like that how can I refuse?"

"You can't!" she grinned and opened the door.

'At last!' she thought with a mental fist bump.

She tried to make small talk as she poured him his drink, playing at being cool and in control when really she was dying for him to kiss her.

They sipped and he murmured appreciatively, "This is really good."

She smiled and sipped as she sat next to him, "It is yummy, isn't it? I only open it on special occasions."

"And tonight is a special occasion?" he asked with that devilish glint in his eye.

"I hope so!" she responded.

He took another sip of his wine and deliberately put his glass on the table never losing eye contact with her. Her heart sped up and she leaned into his embrace. His mouth was rich with the taste of port and him.

He released her face after another devouring kiss. "I have to go."

Olivia was sprawled across him and though she was half way incoherent she wasn't going to let him go tonight.

She pulled herself up a little and asked, "Why? Stay, please. I, I need you to stay!"

Sir sighed, "Olivia, I want you so much but I need to tell you something."

"Anything!" she assured him and tried to capture his mouth again.

He allowed a brief kiss but grasped her arms and moved her to sit on the couch next to him. She began to move back to him but his frown dissuaded her.

"What? What do you want to tell me?' she demanded. "Are you secretly gay? Deformed? Really a woman? What?" She was afraid her voice was a bit shrill but sexual frustration was killing her.

He laughed! The cur! He laughed at her.

"No, none of the above."

"Don't you want me? Or do you like sexually torturing me?"

"Welll, yes actually."

That stopped her.

"You don't want me?"

She couldn't believe how hurt she felt and the tremble in her voice pissed her off.

"Well that fine. Whatever. You can leave now but you better know that I never want to see you..."

Sir cut her off with the intensity of his eyes as he leant forward to grasp her hands that had been twisting in her lap.

"No. You didn't hear me. I do want to sexually torture you. And pleasure you. And command you as my very own. I just didn't know if you were ready for that part of me. I want you, naked and gasping, beneath me, above me, in front of me and over my knee."

Her hands stilled their motion, her mouth dropped open and her pussy throbbed.

"W-w-what?" she stammered.

"I like being in charge in the bedroom, and I think you might like it. If you agree with me then I would really like to take what we have to the next level. If you're not into that, that's ok, but ...well I'll be sorry if you say no." he finished with a charming grin.

"I, what, umm...I'm not sure I understand. You want to hurt me?"

She hated stammering like a ninny but this man was throwing some serious bumps in her otherwise well-ordered life.

"No!" he exclaimed looking truly horrified, "That's not it at all! We agree to a set of rules and we take pleasure in satisfying the other's desires."

"How does it, this, uh... work?" she asked.

"Well, I would love to spank you, with my hand and with a paddle or brush, and then make you come really hard for me."

Everything inside clenched at his words and her breath stopped in her throat. A groan emerged from her but changed into "Oh... uh... yes." before she consciously thought the words.

"You want to?!"

His hands closed more firmly on hers.

"Yes. I think so. I'm not totally sure I understand what you want - and what you're asking me. I like to make informed decisions about all aspects of my life," she said, trying to reclaim some control over her rampaging lust.

"Of course. For tonight all I ask that is that you trust me and be completely honest with me about how you are feeling."

"And you? What about you?"

"I will do the same. That's the only way this kind of play works."

"Play?" she said musingly, "I like that. It sounds more like fun."

"Oh, I think you'll enjoy yourself." Sir sat up straighter and smiled at her.

"There are some rules you need to remember. First are your safe words. Yellow means you are very close to having enough. Red means stop. As soon as you use those words, whatever I am doing I will stop or back off significantly. Do you understand?"

"Yellow is almost too much and red means stop," she repeated.

" Good. Next, you are promising that for tonight," he paused looking very intense, "that you will do everything I tell you to do. No questioning, no arguing. All your replies are to use the word 'Sir'. Do you agree?"

"What if I don't want to do what you are telling me to do?" she asked.

"You will do as you are told" he said sternly, "but since this is your first time you may say 'Please sir' if you have a question. If you argue or disobey you will be punished. Punishment strokes are given extra hard. So, do we have an agreement?"

She appreciated the note of hope in his voice, it made her feel better about her misconceptions earlier. This was important to him and therefore she was.

"Yes....Sir," she replied in a demure voice.

It seemed like an electric current had hit him. He straightened and his eyes lit up. That extra air of command that had first caught her attention was fully present. She shivered.

"Ok. Remember your safe words?"

"Yes,"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl. Now stand up, in front of me."

She did. It wasn't anything scary yet she already felt different; hornier than she had ever been certainly.

"Now take off you dress and place it neatly on the sofa."

She did, inwardly rejoicing that the expensive lingerie was going to be worth the price. The deep violet sheer panties and bra hugged her voluptuous curves and highlighted her pale skin.

"Kneel in front of me. Place your hands on your thighs."

She began to take her shoes off when he stopped her. "What are you doing?"

"Kneeling."

"Did I tell you to take off your shoes?"

"No."

"No, what?"

"No sir."

"Do as you're told."

She knelt in front of him, feeling so much at once, part of her mind was screaming that no one was allowed to tell her what to do and being called 'good girl' was a sexist pig statement, but another part was curious about where this would go because she had never felt so sexual before and this scene was tapping into something that lived in her deepest fantasies. Kneeling in front of a fully clothed man in her underwear! Her skin was so sensitive that her dark red hair brushing along her back raised goosebumps all over her.

"Take off your bra."

She undid the hooks at the back and removed it. Her plump large breasts were firm and white except for the dark pink of her hard nipples.

"Come closer and offer me your breasts."

His legs spread open to accommodate her and she awkwardly shuffled her knees a few paces closer.

"Keep your thighs apart. No naughty pussy rubbing."

This was more awkward, but she managed it. She held her breasts up, rolling her shoulders back.

"Beautiful."

He took her breasts into his large hands and squeezed, rolling the nipples between his fingers. They immediately hardened even more and she gasped.

"Did you like it when I did this the other night outside your door?"

"Yes sir."

"Did you get wet?"

She could feel the heat spread across her face as she remembered how hot she got. That was the night before purchasing the bra and panty set.

"Yes sir."

"Very wet?"

"Yes sir."

"Did you finger yourself?"

She was so embarrassed and so turned on. She looked down at his hands on her breasts too short of breath to answer.

His fingers continued to work her breasts with full fingered squeezes and pinches of her hard nipples.

"Did you? Answer me!"

He pulled up high and hard on her nipples and she gasped out, "Yes sir!"

"What a naughty little slut. Are you wet now?"

"Yes, sir, very wet, sir."

He removed his hands and she almost fell over without them.

"Stand up."

She did, trembling.

"You agreed to do everything I told you to do, yes?"

"Yes sir."

"Place yourself over my knee."

She hesitated and he looked displeased.

"Now. You just earned yourself five punishment strokes."

She swallowed and lay over his lap feeling weak and yet powerful. His left hand held her firmly.

"Spread those thighs."

She complied.

"Now you will get 10 strokes. No wiggling, no clenching. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

The first few strokes were more surprising than painful. She was excited and nervous and so deeply turned on that she felt her usually busy analytical mind start to shut down. His hand came down, one on each cheek, alternating. His hand was warm as was her bottom. It didn't really hurt and was kinda kinky. He rubbed her bottom which was heating pleasantly.

"I have been aching to see you like this," Sir commented, "you over my lap with your beautiful ass turning red."

The strokes came a little heavier now, making her breath come harder. He interrupted a series of strokes with caresses of her stinging butt cheeks and dipped he fingers into the edge of her panties. His fingers so near where she wanted them made her squirm to get them closer to her dripping wet pussy.

"No squirming!" and the next set came down really hard now.

"Ow!" she cried with each smack of his hand.

"Good girl," he said.

"Such a good girl to take such a hard spanking."

His fingers found her dripping slit and slid in making her moan.

"I think you might have enjoyed that a little too much. I knew you were a naughty little slut that needed a good, hard spanking."

He helped her up and she stood in front of him flushed and beautiful, rubbing her stinging bottom.

"Now go lie face down on the bed with your panties pulled down to your knees and your arms behind your back."

She walked to her bedroom and did as she was told. Pulling her panties down and lying on the bed made her feel so bad, so naughty, so exposed. She thought he was right behind her but she heard him moving around the apartment, opening drawers and cupboards. The sound of ice in a glass made her think, 'What? He's getting a drink and leaving me here?'

Her bottom was starting to sting more now and she long to rub it but she was a little afraid that wasn't allowed. More noises and movement from her kitchen. She was beginning to feel rebellious when she finally heard him come in to the bedroom.

"How are you feeling, my little slut?" he asked rubbing her back in small circles.

His touch was so good that most of her rebellious feelings melted away.

"Fine, a little hot on my ass."

His hand came down hard on each cheek. The sound and the sting surprised her. That hurt! She would have moved away but his hand was firm on the small of her back.

"Respect missy," he reminded her.

"Oh! Fine sir"

If that last Sir was a little grumpy, well that was ok surely?

Smack smack. Apparently, it wasn't.

"Sorry sir!" she gasped.

She gasped again when he slid his arm under her hips and pulled her to her hands and knees. He then piled several cushions under her hips and arranged her with her face in the pillows and her ass raised and supported on the pillows. Her face felt as hot as her bottom to be so arranged, but it also felt like care.

"Spread your legs," he commanded.

She did. her face was turned towards where he sat on the side of the bed. Making sure that she was watching him, he loosened his tie, took it off, then unbuttoned the collar of his shirt. His clothing made her more aware of her nakedness; she shivered again. He then placed a large wooden spoon, her hairbrush and his belt on the bed where she could see them.

"Two of these will be used on you tonight. I will choose one and you will choose one. There will be 10 strokes of each," he paused and she heard his sexy evil chuckle, "to see which one you like more. At the end of each set you say 'Thank you sir'. "

His hand continued its soothing circles. but she was hardly soothed. She didn't understand her intense consuming lust at his words. She nodded, her mouth dry with anticipation.

"You have to say the words my dear. Tell me what you want," he commanded.

He knew by her shortened breath and dilated eyes that she would say yes, but it was the heat of her skin and the wonderful wetness that soaked his fingers that told him she was his.

"P-please continue sp-spanking me sir."

The rush of lust at saying that took away the last of her breath.

"Good girl," he purred. "Now choose."

The leather belt was nearest to her so she said, "The belt, sir"

"Very good. And I shall choose the spoon."

He smiled with such wicked intent that she got nervous all over again. He began with the belt. The leather made a swooshing noise in the air before it landed on her exposed cheek with a crack. Both the sound and the sharp sting made her jump but he reminded her not to move or clench.

The first set finished and he prompted her with, "And.."

"Thank you sir, may I have another?"

"Of course."

He took another moment to rub her ass and enjoy the rising heat and colour.

"You're halfway there, love."

She could barely stay still and her urge to rub her behind was overwhelming. He alternated rubbing her with the belt and his hand. She didn't feel soothed anymore, just hot, inside and out. His fingers slid into to her throbbing pussy moving and thrusting. She moaned and raised her hips higher. 'Just a little....' she made a desperate moaning sound when he abruptly withdrew his fingers.

"You're not allowed to cum yet. Not until I give you permission. Now keep that ass in the air."

She moaned in protest but obediently kept her hips high.

Those strokes really set the sting.

"Good girl," he crooned, leaning over and kissing her neck.

"Count these for me. The last 5 will be harder. These are your punishment strokes. Remember," he said brushing her long hair away from her face, "no squirming or clenching."

" 1,..Ow!... 2..Ow!... 3...OW! Ow..., 4 ...Sir! 5!".

She could barely get the words out and the strokes felt like fire. As soon as it was over, she felt a tremendous release and the tears came at such a relief of tension.

"Oh, my darling girl, you are so good to take such hard strokes. A little cum reward now for you."

She felt him kneel on the bed and then his fingers sliding into her, first one then two. His thumb worked her clit and she moaned as a hard, intense climax rocked her.

"Good slutty girl."

He raised her upper body and sat next to her, his arms around her. He felt so good. She couldn't wait to get him naked. He hugged her then stood up and pulled her to stand in front of him as he sat back on the bed. Her panties dropped to the floor - she had forgotten they were still around her knees.

"Did you like getting the belt?" he asked his green eyes intent on her.

She felt herself blush and looked down, but admitted, "Yes I did."

"We aren't done yet. And what happened to respect?"

"Tell me how you feel,'" he commanded.

"Sir, I feel... naughty and bad, and, " she flashed him a flirty look, "still horny!"

He laughed.

"Sir?" she questioned, "aren't you, I mean don't you want to...fuck me?"

He stood up and cupped her face as he kissed her.

"Oh yes I want to fuck you and I will, hard. After your spanking and punishment is done."

Sir arched an eyebrow at her surprised look.

"Did you forget about the spoon?"

She hadn't exactly, but she was so ready for him and judging by the mouth-watering bulge in his pants she thought they would get right into it now.

He pulled one pillow to the edge of the bed and bent her over it, "Arms flat, bent at the elbow."

Her feet, still in the heels, arched her back up and presented her lush, rosy blushing ass and swollen lips to his profoundly admiring gaze.

"Now, count each stroke and remember your gratitude after each set."

She was still in shock that the spanking would continue but something shifted in her brain and she was suddenly eager to experience that intense orgasm again. The smack of the large wooden spoon felt different than the belt. More a thud than sting. Each set was harder to count, but he kept rubbing her so tenderly and lovingly between each set then a little finger play before the next began.

"Thank you, sir. Please may I have another?" was now a gasping sob.

"These last five are your punishment strokes. They will be extra hard. Are you ready?"

The tears were running freely now but there was no more fight left in her. It felt so good to stop thinking and just feel so intensely.

She sobbed, "Yes sir." and counted out the last hard strokes.

His hand smoothed down her back, "Such a good girl," he crooned.

His hands caressed the fiery mounds of her hot bottom and then she heard the most welcome sound of his pants being unzipped. She felt the head of his cock sliding across her dripping wet pussy and she shuddered.

"I'd love to fuck your mouth again but this time I need your hot pussy. Don't cum yet. Hold on as long as you can," he ordered as his cock plowed into her.

"YES!" she cried at the incredible feeling of fullness as he entered her.

She tried to hold on as he had asked but it was all too much and her pussy clenched in an endless gripping spasm around him as her orgasm broke her into a thousand pieces as she came in great shuddering waves that seemed to go on and on. In response he also released his load into her and they fell on the bed together in a sweaty satisfied tangle.

The last thing she remembered was him holding her after they managed to get under the covers.